Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaby's moan's drifted up from the sheets, mixing with Dylan's grunts.

Ben ran the fingers of his left hand along Gaby's spine until they reached her tattoo. With his right, he slowly stroked himself.

Dylan squeezed Gaby's ass as the last spasms of his orgasm faded.

As he recovered, Dylan inched himself backward, letting his softening cock slip out of Gaby's sex. He turned and, putting his right foot on the floor, stood up. Unsteadily, he made his way back to the chair beside the bed.

Gaby raised her body, propping herself on her hands and knees. She looked at Dylan, watching him remove the condom as his breathing slowed. Their eyes met, and she smiled at him.

Ben reached out to grab her shoulders. She turned her head to face him.

"Did you like that, Baby?" Ben asked, already knowing the answer.

Her smile widened.

"I did," she whispered.

"Ready for more?" Ben asked.

"Always," Gaby said, her body still shaking from her latest orgasm.

Ben tightened his grip on her shoulders, roughly turned her body, and pushed her down on her back.

She gasped, surprised by the suddenness of his action. She looked into his eyes as he retrieved a new condom from the bed. Her eyes traveled down his torso and she watched him cover his hardness with lubricated latex.

Her eyes returned to his as he moved between her legs. Something in his face concerned her.

"Are you OK, Ba..."

Her question was cut off as he pushed himself inside her.

Normally, they went slowly when their lovemaking progressed to penetration -- their relative sizes required caution -- at least in the beginning. This time, however, Ben plunged into her.

Gaby nearly screamed as Ben sank more than half his thick length into her before stopping. She moved her hands to his shoulders, and her nails dug into his skin.

"Fuck," Ben grunted, as the pain registered in his brain.

He pulled back slightly, then forced himself deeper into her tightness.

"Ahhh..." Gaby cried out.

"Is this what you want?" Ben hissed.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her hands to claw at his chest.

Ben gave her several more hard thrusts before she responded.

"Is that all you've got?" Gaby asked, through gritted teeth, as she looked into Ben's eyes.

"Oh, you want more?" Ben asked in return.

Without waiting for an answer, Ben pushed away her hands. He grabbed her legs and slid his hands to her ankles. Remaining inside her, he maneuvered them until they rested on his shoulders. The position lifted her hips off the bed.

He leaned over her, placing his hands on the bed near her shoulders. He let his weight fall against her, forcing himself into her.

"Bennn..." she hissed, tearing at his skin.

He raised his hips, pulling back until only the head of his cock remained in her, then slammed himself into her again.

She grabbed his wrists, bracing herself as he drove her into the sheets.

Ben quickly increased the speed and force of his thrusts. Within moments, his balls were slapping against her little asshole each time he propelled himself into her.

Dylan was shocked. He sat in the chair watching the violent passion being displayed on the bed, concerned Ben was hurting Gaby. He wondered if he should say something.

Gaby turned her head toward him. He opened his mouth to speak, but the look on her face -- an erotic mixture of pleasure and pain -- stopped the protest in his throat.

As Ben continued to pound into her, she smiled at Dylan for a moment. Then, her eyes closed, her mouth fell open, and she moaned Ben's name.

Ben felt her cunt contract around his cock, squeezing him as she came yet again. He lessened the speed and force of his assault.

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" Gaby screamed, grabbing at his shoulders.

He resumed plunging himself into her even as her body tried to deny him entrance.

Gaby's speech became a mixture of English, Spanish, and something Ben would've sworn was gibberish.

"Sí, sí," she cried out, "more!"

Ben complied as Gaby let out a series of loud moans, which blended into one long carnal melody.

He slipped her ankles off his shoulders, allowing her legs to spread wide as he continued shoving himself into her. He lowered himself on top of her, pressing her into the bed.

Her toes curled, her body quivered under his, and each thrust he gave her seemed to prolong the orgasm racing through every inch of her. She turned her head and screamed into a pillow, digging her nails into the cotton case as she clutched it to her face.

Ben watched her, enjoying the way she looked as she came -- again. He knew he couldn't last much longer.

Gaby knew it too. She fought against the pleasure racing through her.

"Give it to me, Ben," she said, suddenly. "Cum for me."

She opened her eyes to look at his face. Reaching up, she tenderly brushed his short, sweaty hair away from his forehead.

"Cum for me," she repeated, in a whisper.

Ben didn't slow his penetrations, driving himself toward bliss.

Gaby placed her hands on his chest, her fingers splayed in the damp hair.

"I love you," she mouthed, silently, as Ben looked at her.

Once more, she wrapped her legs around him, and tried to match his rhythm with her hips.

"Ahhh," she cried out as he filled her.

She turned her head to look at Dylan. Her eyes traced over his half-erect penis.

"Get that young dick hard again," Gaby ordered.

He wrapped his hand around the shaft and began stroking himself.

"That's right, jerk that cock for me," she moaned.

It took less than a minute for him to again become completely erect.

"You like playing with that thing?" she asked.

He nodded, wordlessly.

Ben moaned, and Gaby knew he was close.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted. "Oh, I'm cummm..."

"Yes, Baby," Gaby said, feeling his cock grow inside her.

His hips jerked violently -- again and again -- as he fired his cum into her. He buried his face in the pillow Gaby had screamed into just minutes before and his body shook for several minutes.

Gaby wrapped her arms around him as tremors continued running through his body. She moved her mouth close to his ear and whispered to him as he slowly descended from the heights of gratification.

"Let me up, Baby," she said, when he'd recovered.

Ben rolled to his left, and lay flat on the bed beside her.

Gaby sat up and saw Dylan still stroking his cock slowly.

"Are you ready, Honey?" she asked.

"I'm so close," he answered.

Gaby slipped off the bed and climbed on the chair, on her knees, and leaned over the back of it, pushing her ass out toward Dylan.

"Is this what you want?" Gaby asked, twisting slightly to point at her tattoo with her right hand.

"Yes," Dylan croaked.

"Come here," Gaby ordered.

He moved up behind her and his hardness brushed Gaby's asshole. She gasped.

She took hold of him, wrapping her hand around the shaft, guiding him upward toward the small of her back, and letting it slip through her warm fingers. She tightened her grip and labored to stroke him faster as he stood with his balls resting on the dark-olive skin of her cheeks.

"Oh, God," Dylan sighed, as he grabbed her hips.

"Look at my ass, Dylan," she said, quietly, looking back at him over her shoulder.

His breathing quickened as he did so.

"Tell me what you see," she said.

"Your tattoo," he hissed, obviously trying to hold back now.

"I want you to shoot your cum all over it, Dylan," she said.

A slight smile creased Ben's face as he watched from the bed. The tattoo was his favorite target.

Dylan moaned. Gaby's words had pushed him over the edge.

"I'm cumming..." he managed before his body bucked as he came.

Gaby milked him with her hand, spreading the semen over the inked skin.

Ben slipped off the bed and walked around to the chair. He looked at Gaby's lower back. Dylan hadn't managed very much cum this time. Of course, Ben granted, it was his third time in a fairly short amount of time.

18, or not, he thought, the sperm bank needs time to build up deposits.

"Good job, Dylan," Gaby cooed, releasing her hold on his shrinking cock.

The young man took a careful step backward.

Gaby held out her sticky right hand.

"I need a towel," she said.

Ben reached down and pulled a towel from the clothes hamper. He handed it to Gaby. She stepped off the chair, and slowly cleaned herself.

Gaby moved to the bed and sat down. Ben followed and sat next to her.

"Hey," he asked Dylan, casually, "what time does your grandmother usually get home from Bingo?"

It required several moments for Dylan to clear his brain and focus on the question.

"Around 10:30, I guess," he said.

He looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand -- 10:19pm.

"Oh, shit!" Dylan said.

Dylan began getting dressed, fumbling as he tried to rush. Ben calmly pulled on his boxer-briefs and jeans, while Gaby sat on the bed, partially covering herself with the towel Ben had given her.

"Did you have fun, Dylan?" Gaby asked.

"Fuck, yes," he responded. "I've never cum three times that fast."

"Mmmm, you did very well," she told him.

"I know you said this is just a one-time thing," Dylan said, quietly, "but, if you ever change your mind, give me a call."

"We will, Sweetie," Gaby assured him.

Dylan smiled, hoping she was telling the truth.

He finished dressing, Gaby tossed her towel back into the hamper, and the three walked toward the bedroom door.

"I'd walk you out, but I have to hit the bathroom," Gaby, now naked again, said as they entered the hallway.

She raised herself onto her tip-toes and kissed Dylan's cheek.

"Thank you, Sweetie," she said, as she turned into the bathroom. "That was fun."

"Oh, you're very welcome," Dylan called out, catching a last glimpse of her nude body as she closed the door.

Ben led Dylan to the front door. He opened it and stood aside to let the younger man out.

Dylan took a step into the hallway, stopped, and turned to Ben.

"I don't know what to say," Dylan said.

"My advice to you," Ben said, looking at him intently, "is to forget this night ever happened."

"Wha...I...well," Dylan stammered.

Ben looked at him for another moment.

"I'm just messin' with you," Ben said, smiling. "Thanks for coming over. Gaby really enjoyed it."

A hesitant smile crept across Dylan's face.

Ben held out his right hand. Dylan reached to shake it.

"Just remember," Ben reminded him, squeezing his hand firmly, "not a word about this to anyone."

"I swear," Dylan said, releasing the hand and turning toward his grandmother's door.

He fought to avoid flexing the pain out of his hand while Ben watched.

Ben closed the door, and turned to walk in the kitchen. He washed his hands, then twisted open a bottle of orange Powerade.

A few minutes later, he heard Gaby exit the bathroom.

"I'm in the kitchen, Babe," he called out.

Wrapped in a fresh towel, her hair and skin still damp, she joined him. Ben looked at her.

"OK, all clean," she said, teasingly.

"Do you know how screwed we'll be if Mrs. M finds out what just happened?" he asked, quietly.

"That I took a shower and brushed my teeth?" Gaby asked, feigning surprise.

She took the sports drink from him, and took a few swallows. Handing back the bottle, she looked into his eyes.

"Screwed blue and tattooed," Gaby said, with a wide grin.

"Sure, laugh it up, funny girl," Ben said, in mock seriousness.

"Maybe Mrs. M will want to join us next," Gaby said, her grin only growing bigger.

"Nooo!" Ben exclaimed, disgustedly.

His face twisted in a grimace, and he feigned his chest heaving, as if he might vomit.

Gaby let her body fall against his as she laughed

"Thanks a lot," he said. "I won't get hard for a week."

"I don't know about that," Gaby said, reaching out to take his hand.

She pulled him toward the bedroom.

"I think I can help you," she said.

12