Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his left hand to lather her, pushing his fingers between her cheeks, brushing her asshole.

"Oh, God," Andy gasped.

Ben adjusted the spray to rinse her, then pulled her toward the back of the shower. He turned their bodies so that she faced him, and guided her backward another step. She nearly screamed when her warm shoulder blades touched the cool tiles. He carefully knelt in front of her and looked up into her eyes.

She reached out to put her hands on his head. He leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh. His hands found her ankles and moved slowly upward. Reaching her knees, he pulled at the left, lifting it. She bent her knee and he guided her foot to the edge of the tub, opening her legs slightly.

He moved his right hand between her legs, slipping two fingers inside her, as he pushed his tongue against her clit. She moaned loudly and pulled him into her.

Ben removed his fingers from her cunt, replacing them with his tongue.

"Oh, God," she cried, raking her fingers through his short hair.

His hands moved to her ass, and he squeezed her cheeks hard. She gasped for breath as his assault on her continued.

"Are you ready?" he asked, removing his tongue abruptly.

Andy looked down at him.

"I want to cum again," she said.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Her body trembled as she stared into his eyes for a moment before she complied.

"Put your hands on the wall," he said.

Ben put his hands on her hips and pulled, forcing her to take a small step backward. He placed his left hand in the middle of her back, pushing her until her chest made contact with the tile. Bending slightly, her ass poked out toward him. She looked back at him over her right shoulder as he grabbed her cheeks and spread them.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, moving his face closer to her, almost teasing her.

"Yessss," she whispered.

His lips made contact with her right cheek. He let his tongue trail over her skin for a moment, before he moved to her left cheek. Despite the spray of water hitting the wall behind him, he heard her breath catch in her throat.

For a second, he considered teasing her further, but his own desire urged him on. He pushed his face between the cheeks of her ass. Sticking out his tongue, he touched her little hole.

"Fuuuuck," Andy cried, raising herself onto her tip-toes.

He pushed his tongue against her as he maneuvered his right hand between her legs. His fingers found her wetness, and he again thrust two inside her. Her body stiffened for a moment, then began to shake. Her breath came in deep sobs as her ass shook against him, and she clawed at the tiles.

"That was fast," Ben said, pulling back and looking up at her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop," she pleaded, reaching back for him.

He moved his face back to her. Her body jumped as his tongue again found its target. The fingers of her right hand raked through his hair. He struggled to wiggle his tongue between her cheeks, while also trying to hold her in place as she squirmed.

Barely a minute passed before her body convulsed, pushing her butt back against his face.

"Jesus! Oh, Jesus," she moaned. "Oh, Ben!"

He continued moving his tongue and fingers as she came yet again. Her knees nearly folded, but he held her between himself and the wall. She reached out to grab the shower curtain, nearly ripping it down.

As her breathing slowed, Ben removed his tongue from her skin. He let his fingers slip from inside her. Feeling her try to steady herself, he carefully stood up, planting kisses along her spine as he did so.

She looked at him. Her mouth moved, but no words came out. She tried to turn toward him, but he held her in place, pushing his body against hers. He kissed her lips, and then her cheek, before moving his mouth to her ear. He whispered.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Anything. I'll do anything you want, Ben. Just fuck me. Please."

She reached back, slid her right hand between their bodies and grabbed his erect cock. She stroked up and down his shaft several times, then guided his hardness to her. His mind clouded by desire, he wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

The tip of his cock slipped between the cheeks of her ass. They both gasped at the sensation. He shifted his hips, nudging the head against her asshole.

"Do it," she demanded, moving her hands to her ass and spreading her cheeks for him.

She shook her bottom and pushed back toward him, trying to take him inside her. He grabbed his shaft with his right hand as he pushed forward.

"Oh, God, Ben," Andy moaned, as her asshole stretched to accept his head.

He switched hands on his cock. He moved his right around her body and between her legs. Her body went rigid as his fingers danced over her clit.

"More," she ordered, straining her arms to claw at his hips.

Moving forward steadily, he penetrated another inch, before stopping. He waited a few moments, then pulled back a fraction of an inch, and again slid himself into her, going deeper this time.

"Keep going," Andy growled, moving her hands to the wall. "I want it all."

Ben repeated his actions, carefully advancing himself into her a little at a time, and struggling to control himself as he did so. He groaned at the feeling of her ass enveloping his cock – the heat, the tightness, the way she gripped him.

By the time he managed to work his entire length into her ass, her body was trembling against his. He slipped his left arm between her and the wall, holding her tightly as he began moving his hips faster. Her body threatened to double over each time he pulled back, the suction driving them both toward orgasm.

Andy's breath came in deep gasps, her hands balled into fists, and they both grunted with each thrust.

"Yesss," she said, forcefully, "fuck my ass."

He tried to whisper in her ear, but his brain found it impossible to focus long enough to form words. His empty breath blew across her cheek. Ben knew he couldn't last much longer. He continued pumping himself into Andy, fighting a losing battle against his own body, and manipulating her clit.

"Andy," he moaned, before his voice trailed off.

She knew.

"Cum in me," she cried. "Give it to me."

"I..." he began as he reached the point of no return.

He squeezed, crushing her against his body as he convulsed, firing stream after stream of cum deep into her ass. His orgasm pushed her over the edge once more. She screamed as she came, again scratching at the tiles in front of her.

Ben felt as if every ounce of his strength was flowing into Andy. His knees nearly buckled as he held her, their bodies still shuddering. They tried to remain motionless as their breathing slowed and their heart rates returned to normal. Andy turned her head to look at him.

"Ben, I am fucking yours," she said. "Anything you want, I'll do it. I swear."

He looked into her eyes, knowing she was serious.

"That was incredible," he whispered.

She smiled, and tried to press her lips to his as he leaned against her. A thought flashed danger red in Ben's mind. His head fell to Andy's right shoulder and shook side to side.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He lifted his head to look at her.

"Rule one," he said.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm supposed to wear a condom if we fuck," he said.

Andy sighed.

"Don't worry. Gaby will never know," she said. "I won't tell."

"I'm not worried about you telling," he said. "But, I know what happened."

Ben twisted his body, moving his hips just enough to allow his softening cock to slip from her ass. A low moan escaped her lips.

"Even for this?" she asked, a moment later. "I mean, it's not like I'm going to get pregnant this way."

His mind was still swimming in the sea of pleasure following his orgasm. He tried to think about what she'd said. It seemed like a good point.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She nodded and he withdrew his hands from her body, letting her stand on her own. She turned to face him, then leaned in to kiss him.

"I've never cum that much in my life," she whispered, when their lips parted. "I lost count."

"I'm happy I could help," Ben said, smiling.

"Hey, did you say something about going to dinner?" she asked, as she cleaned herself.

"I vaguely recall saying we could go eat," he answered, doing the same.

The hot water ran low as they finished. Ben grabbed her. She screamed as he playfully pushed her toward the rapidly cooling spray of water.

"Don't you dare," she yelled, and tried to escape his grasp.

He held her for a few more seconds, then let her free, avoiding a cold water shock. They dried off and dressed languidly, taking their time, stopping a few times to kiss. After asking what kind of food she'd like for dinner, and loaning her one of his hockey jerseys to wear over her t-shirt, they climbed into his Jeep and set off for Ben's favorite diner.

"Are you going to answer my question?" she asked, as they ate.

"Which question is that?" he asked in return.

"You know exactly what I mean," she countered.

He smiled as he slipped a cheese and gravy covered French fry into his mouth.

"Rule three," he said, when he finished chewing, "is: If I fall in love with someone we're having sex with, and leave her, Gaby will rip my balls off."

"Ouch," Andy said.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"Has that been a problem in the past?" she asked.

"Never," he answered, truthfully.

"And, now?" she asked, giving him that look again, entrancing him with her eyes.

"I...," he began, then paused.

Her eyes widened and her lips parted as she wondered what his delayed answer might be.

"How about those Rangers?" he asked, clumsily trying to change the topic.

She considered this for a moment.

"Why are you afraid to answer that question?" she pressed.

Ben knew he could not give a truthful answer without causing a problem. He thought for another minute while she waited.

"Look," he said, finally, "I like you...very much. You're beautiful. You seem to be a good person. You're smart, and funny, and fun. And, we obviously have a scary chemistry."

She remained silent.

"And, that hair is driving me crazy," he added.

Andy smiled.

"So, what does all that mean," she asked.

"I don't know," Ben said, slowly. "Like I said before, I love Gaby."

"OK," Andy said, unsure what to make of Ben's answer.

They finished eating in silence.

The drive back to the apartment took only a few minutes. They arrived after dark. In the dim light shining on the back door, Ben fumbled with his keys. Andy leaned against him, letting her breasts brush his arm.

"Come on, Ben," she teased. "Get it in the hole."

"Oh, I'll get it in," he said, sliding the key in and turning.

They stepped through the doorway and Ben let Andy take the lead going up the steps. Knowing he was staring, she lifted his jersey and her t-shirt, allowing him a better view of her pleather clad ass.

"Women know 'gentlemen' let us go first so you can stare at our ass," she said, looking back at him over her right shoulder.

"That's true," Ben admitted. "Can you really blame us though? A nice ass makes life worth living."

She stopped in the middle of the stairway.

"I can't argue with that," she said.

"Man, these pants are terrific," Ben said. "I mean, they've got to be the greatest pants ever invented."

"You're a perv," Andy laughed.

"Yeah," he agreed. "But the guy who invented these should get a Nobel Peace Prize, or something."

Ben reached out to run his hands up her legs to her cheeks. A moan escaped his lips. She returned the sentiment. He squeezed, then turned his hands to slip his thumbs between her legs.

"You are a dirty boy," Andy whispered.

He moved his fingers back and forth over her lips through the pleather.

"Did you mean what you said...about doing anything for me?" he asked.

Their eyes met.

"Yes," she whispered. "Why?"

"There's something I want?" he said.

"I thought you got what you wanted before we got out of the shower," she teased.

"I want something else," he said.

"Anything you want," she said, slowly and deliberately enunciating each word.

He pushed her, gently urging her up the stairs. As they reached the top and turned right, entering the hallway leading toward his apartment, Andy stopped short and Ben bumped into her from behind. He looked past her to see Mrs. Moynahan. He tried to avoid letting his face betray his disappointment.

"Benjamin," Mrs. M said, acid dripping from her tone.

"Hello, Mrs. Moynahan," he said, quietly.

The eyes of the older woman traced over Andy.

"How is your fiancé?" she asked.

"Oh, she's doing well," he answered, while moving Andy past her. "She's in Miami until Sunday."

"And, you've got...company," Mrs. M observed.

"Well, you know what they say," Ben said, smiling, "when the cat's away..."

Mrs. Moynahan shook her head and let out a loud harrumph, before walking into the stairway. Ben couldn't be sure, but he thought he heard her mumble the words "heathens," and "fornicators."

"I'm certainly not going to miss her," he whispered.

Andy stifled a laugh as she and Ben continued to his door.

"So, my dear," Andy said, once he'd closed the door behind them. "What filthy little thing would you like me to do?"

As he led her to the living room, he laid out what he wanted. He took a seat in "The Ben Chair." Andy leaned over his body.

"You are a kinky boy," she whispered, in his ear.

He nodded as she stood up. She looked down at him and frowned.

"Well, you're not going to get what you want with your clothes on," she said. "Strip!"

Ben stood up and began removing his clothes. Andy walked toward the bathroom. As Ben finished undressing, she returned with a medium-sized towel. She dropped it on the arm of the chair, as Ben sat down again.

Andy stood in front of him, letting her hips sway back and forth seductively. She grabbed the bottom of the hockey jersey, pulling it up over her head, and then dropping it into his lap. Her t-shirt followed. She spun around and bent over. He leaned forward and placed his hands on her ass as she took off her boots. He squeezed her cheeks as she straightened her body.

"You like that ass?" she asked, looking back at him over her shoulder.

He nodded, dropping his hands, and leaning back in the chair. Andy turned slowly, moving her body as he watched. She sat down in his lap, placing her hands on the arms of the chair, and rubbed her ass back and forth along his hardening cock. Ben moved his hands to her hips, holding her as she moved. Andy lay back, her back to his chest, and rocked her hips side to side, feeling his thickness between her cheeks.

"Ohhhh, Ben," she cooed.

She placed her hands on his, and then pulled them up her body to her breasts. He squeezed as her hands remained atop his. Turning her head, they kissed as she writhed against him.

"So, nice and hard," she whispered, breaking the kiss.

He nodded. She pulled his hands away from her breasts and let her body slide down his. She twisted around and knelt on the floor between his legs. Her hot breath flowed over his balls as she moved close to him. Once more, she gave him that look, her head tilted down as her eyes looked up at him.

"You're gonna kill me with that look," Ben said.

She smiled and moved upward.

"Well, maybe just a little death," Andy whispered, making reference to a French term – le petit mort.

The tip of her tongue touched his head and his body jumped.

"Easy boy," she laughed, putting her hands on his hips.

He moaned as her tongue trailed down his shaft to his balls. She planted small kisses as she moved back upward. Reaching the top, she took the head of his cock between her lips.

"Fuuuck," he moaned, as her tongue flicked over the tip.

She took more of his now fully erect cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her right hand moved to his shaft and she stroked him as she worked him deeper and deeper. His breathing quickened and his fingers clutched at the arms of the chair.

His shaft became slick with her saliva. She removed her mouth from his cock and watched his face for a moment as her left hand joined her right on his shaft. Gripping him tightly, she began rubbing up and down with both hands.

"Are you gonna give it to me, Ben?" she asked, as she lowered her mouth toward his scrotum.

She didn't see him nod. Her tongue massaged his balls through the wrinkled skin. The excruciating combination of pain and pleasure made his body squirm under her. Again, she took his head in her mouth. He moaned loudly and grabbed at her, letting his fingers rake through her bottle blonde hair, then fall to her bare shoulders.

She sucked him hard, her hands matching the tempo, as her mouth moved up and down. His hips involuntarily lifted of the chair, trying to force more of himself into her mouth. She moaned around his cock, driving him inexorably toward the edge of orgasmic oblivion.

"Cum for me," Andy demanded, letting him slip from her mouth.

She let her breasts brush his cock for a long second as she stood up. Spinning around, she lowered herself onto his lap, her ass resting against his balls, leaving his shaft exposed. Reaching back to grab at his cock, her fingers slipped off the wet skin.

"Do it, Ben," she ordered. "Anywhere you want."

His right hand moved to his cock. His knuckles rubbed against her pleather covered ass as he stroked himself fast and hard. She took his left hand in hers. Their fingers intertwined and they both squeezed.

"Get on the floor," he grunted.

Andy released his hand and dropped to the floor, positioning herself on her hands and knees. Ben slipped off the chair and moved up behind her, pressing his hips against her ass. He planted his left hand in the middle of her back and pushed her down until her chest touched the floor, leaving her ass up in the air. Ben's right hand moved quickly now, his knuckles banging against her asshole as he jerked off. She slipped her right hand back between her legs and rubbed her clit hard and fast. She, too, was close.

"Ohhhh, God," Andy sighed.

"I'm gonna cum," he cried out. "I'm gonna..."

"Yessss," she yelled, trying to look back at him. "Shoot it all over me, Ben!"

Even as she gasped for breath, she stuck out her tongue as if wanting to catch some of his semen. He bowed over her as his body bucked violently. A long stream of cum shot from his cock, and landed on her skin, stretching up to her right shoulder blade. This drove her past the point of no return. Her body stiffened, then shook as an orgasm exploded through her. She moaned loudly.

"Fuck, yes," he grunted. "Andy!"

She struggled to stay upright, pushing back against him as he ejaculated again and again. Ben fought to pull back a few inches, spraying sticky cum onto the ass of her leggings.

As his body relaxed, he leaned against her, his weight forcing her down flat on the floor, even as her body continued to shake. He lay on top of her, feeling her tremble while her orgasm faded slowly. His own body quivered as aftershocks rolled through him.

He let out a long breath, then carefully rolled to his right, flipping onto his back. Andy looked at him, she reached out to take his hand. They did not speak or move for several minutes.

"Is that what you wanted?" Andy asked, when her breathing returned to normal.

He nodded, before raising his head to look at her body. They were both covered with his cum. In a few places he could see the milky fluid smeared on her black leggings.

"That is fucking hot," he said, hoarsely.

She put her right hand on his chest and pushed him down again. Moving closer, she kissed his chest. Coming to some of his semen, she licked it up.

"Mmmm," she said. "You taste good."

He moved his left hand toward her. She lifted her upper body, allowing him to slide it under her. Lowering herself, she lay on her stomach, resting on his arm, with her head on his chest. They lost track of time as they cuddled on the cool – now sweaty – hardwood floor.