Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It must've been a good one," Gaby said, lifting the blanket and sheet to look at Ben's erection. "You were poking me in the back with that thing."

He told her about the dream.

"Awww, Baby, you know I'd let you do that if I could," she said, when he finished.

"I know," he said. "It was just a dream. I'm sorry I woke you, Babe."

"It's OK," she whispered.

She leaned in close and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"For letting me know I'm the girl of your dreams," she said.

"You've been that since I met you, Baby," he assured her. "You're in my dreams and nightmares."

"Your nightmares?" she objected, punching him in the shoulder.

"Gabrielle," he said, soberly. "My sweetest dreams are about you, and how you make me feel, and how much I love you. And, my worst nightmares are about something bad happening to you, or me fucking this up and losing you."

Gaby looked into his eyes for a moment.

"You don't have to sweet-talk me, Baby," she said, "I'm already sleeping with you."

"I'm serious," he growled.

"I know you are, Ben," she whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm just teasing. I love you."

She kissed his lips, then moved to his chin, before continuing down his neck.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she reached his chest.

"Well, it would be a shame to waste this," she said, her right hand finding his hard cock as her head slipped under the covers.

"Are you going to let me... ," he began.

"Don't get your hopes up, Big Boy," she said, lifting the blankets to look into his eyes.

"You can't blame a horny guy for trying," he groused, with a smile.

She stuck out her tongue and disappeared again.

"The girl of my dreams," Ben whispered, letting his head fall back to the pillow as Gaby wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

12