Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, they're not wasting any time," she said.

"Some of them didn't even want to wait until midnight," Ben allowed.

Looking out the kitchen window, they talked for a few minutes while Gina took small sips from a glass of red wine. Their bodies slowly moved closer to each other.

"What a terrific view," Gina said.

"It's even better from my office," Ben told her.

"I want to see it," she said, smiling.

He arched an eyebrow, as if a sexual innuendo were passing through his brain, but remained silent.

"Come on; give me the nickel tour," she said with a laugh.

They walked through the dining room, into the living room. Gina stopped to watch more of the action. Things had obviously progressed steadily. Dani lay on her back, moaning, and trying to wrap her legs around Russell as he pistoned in and out of her. On the couch, Natalie was now on top of Kate, riding her hard and fast as they clawed at each other. Andy -- still in Ben's chair -- had pulled her dress up to her waist, and Santana knelt on the floor, between her legs. Andy had participated in the sexual adventures of Ben and Gaby a few times, and -- by the look on her face -- Ben knew she was close to cumming.

Gina moved closer to Ben as Andy cried out, an orgasm rolling over her like a tidal wave. He slid his right hand around Gina's hip and held her against him, feeling the warmth of her body. As Andy's ecstasy-flooded brain cleared, Gina whispered in Ben's ear. He nodded and led her to the stairway. They climbed slowly, the heels she wore necessitating caution. Ben gave her an abbreviated tour of the second floor before escorting her to his third floor office.

The windows of the cupola offered a 270 degree panorama of the neighborhood, and beyond, including -- as Ben had promised -- a better view of New York City. Ben left the lights off -- the only illumination in the office came from the moonlight -- allowing Gina to look through the windows with no reflection. Ben placed Lenore on a bookshelf, then faced Gina.

"So..." she said, quietly.

Gently, he raised his hands to her cheeks, took half a step forward, and kissed her lips.

"I've wanted to do that since we met," he said when their mouths parted.

"Me too," she said, nodding.

Gina placed her hands on Ben's chest and pushed him backward. He retreated slowly until his shoulder blades contacted the wall. Their mouths met again -- she pushed her tongue against his -- as his arms wrapped around her. She leaned into him and their passion grew, as the hands of each explored every contour of the other's body. Gina's fingers struggled with the buttons of Ben's vest. He arched his back and slid his suit jacket over his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"I think I need some help here," Gina whispered, removing her hands from his clothing.

Taking a step backward, she reached up and slipped her hands behind her neck. As he finished unbuttoning his vest, Ben watched the string holding up the top of Gina's dress come loose. Bending her knees, her hands fell to the hem of her dress. She lifted it slowly. The fabric rose, gradually revealing more of her tanned skin. Ben's vest joined his jacket. He toed off his shoes, kicking them aside, then removed his shirt.

Gina's dress floated to the floor, and Ben's eyes traveled up her naked body -- her skin appeared magically luminescent in the moonlight. Ben unbuckled his belt and fumbled with the stiff material around the button fly of his pants. He succeeded in pushing the pants down as Gina touched him, letting her fingertips trace over his stomach. Stepping out of his pants, he discarded his socks. Gina's eyes drifted to his hardening cock.

Ben pulled Gina toward him. Spinning the two of them, he pushed her against the wall. They embraced and kissed again. Her right hand slipped between their bodies and wrapped around his shaft. She slowly stroked up and down the length. His mouth found her neck, and a low moan escaped her throat. Fingernails scraped over his back and shoulders as he moved lower, trailing his tongue between her 34B breasts. Her breathing quickened as he sucked a good portion of her left breast into his mouth.

He twisted his arm, pushing his right hand between her legs, lightly touching her inner thigh, feeling the heat of her. Gina wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him into her as he flicked his tongue against her nipple. His fingers touched the lips of her pussy.

"Oh, that's it," she said, her body quivering.

Ben fought to control himself, wanting nothing more than to straighten up and plunge himself into Gina. He moved his forefinger side to side, gently brushing her sex. Her body stiffened and her nails dug into his skin.

"More, Ben," she whispered. "Please."

He felt her lips spread as they became engorged with blood. Carefully, he traced them with a fingertip. Moving his mouth to hers, he kissed her hard. Gina tried to grind her hips against him, reinforcing her desire for additional stimulation. Ben slid a finger into her wetness. She opened up to him quickly, and he added a second finger, working them in and out steadily. Gina's body shuddered under his touch, and he pressed himself against her body, holding her up.

Gina's juices covered his fingers and began to run down her thighs. Removing his fingers, he rubbed her clit. Her moans became louder, and her head tilted back as he manipulated her. She began gasping for air, and her knees threatened to buckle.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Make me cum."

Dropping to his knees, he lifted her left leg and put it over his shoulder. Kissing her inner thigh, he rapidly progressed to her sex. His tongue found her lips and she cried out as she grabbed his head.

"Cum for me," he growled, looking up at her.

"Don't fucking stop," she ordered.

Dropping his chin, he licked her clit. His hands cupped her ass, and he squeezed the flesh hard. Gina's body tensed, and she held her breath for a few moments before she convulsed violently. As an orgasm exploded through her body, she writhed against him, and Ben struggled to keep his mouth on her, working her clit with his tongue. She used both hands to force his head away as her body bent over his. He reached up, fearing she was falling, and gripped her upper arms.

"I've got you," he said.

She looked into his eyes for a moment, as she gathered the breath to speak.

"I'm...I'm OK," she stammered. "I just need a minute."

Ben stood up carefully, and again pinned her body between his and the wall. He kissed her, letting Gina taste herself on his lips. His arms wrapped around her body. Weakly, she tried to hold him as the tremors running through her body faded slowly. Ben maneuvered himself so that his cock slipped between her legs, brushing against her. She shifted her hips, letting the head slide along her lips.

"Give it to me, Ben," she whispered.

He let go of her and bent over, stretching to pick up his pants. Reaching into a pocket, he retrieved a golden foil packet. He tore open the condom. Gina gripped the shaft of his cock and stroked hard as he extracted the lubricated latex.

"Hurry," she pleaded, as he rolled the prophylactic down his length.

Gina tried to guide him into her. He pulled back, escaping from her hand. She looked at him quizzically. Smiling, he shook his head.

"Turn around," he demanded.

"You're a bad boy," she said, as she complied.

He put his right hand on her right hip and pulled her backward a step, then put his left hand between her shoulder blades and forced her upper body to lean forward. Her cheek rested against the wall as she looked back over her shoulder. Fingers splayed wide, her nails clawed at the painted surface on either side of her head, and she took the tip of her right thumb between her lips.

Seeing this, an involuntary moan resonated in Ben's throat. He looked down and admired her ass for a moment, then used his right hand to aim his hardness at her lips. The temporary equality of their heights -- provided by Gina's high heels -- allowed Ben to penetrate her without bending his knees, lifting her, or adjusting his stance. Feeling the heat and wetness, he groaned as he pushed inside her. He entered her slowly, nudging forward, then pulling back, letting her juices lubricate him. It took only a minute to work his entire length into her. Ben stopped, his balls touching her clit, and shifted his hips side to side.

"Fuck me," she hissed.

He pulled back several inches, then thrust into her.

"That's it," Gina gasped.

He repeated the action, his hips colliding with the cheeks of her ass.

"Come on, I won't break," she nearly shouted.

Ben moved his hands to her shoulders and pulled her toward him as he shoved himself into her. He grunted loudly as he fucked her. She responded with cries of her own.

"You feel so good, Gina," he managed to say.

His hands traveled from her shoulders around to her breasts. He pulled her up to his chest, then pushed her -- making her take baby steps -- until she stood nearly flat against the wall. His right hand drifted downward, over her stomach, until his fingers found her clit. As he continued stabbing himself into her, he rubbed her button.

"Ohhhh, Jesus," Gina moaned.

Ben felt her cunt contract around his cock. Her body stiffened and then began to shake. Her hands clutched at his.

"Cumming," she croaked, telling Ben nothing her body hadn't already revealed to him.

Ben didn't relent in his carnal offensive, pleasuring her even as waves of ecstasy rolled over her. Her body weakened, threatening to collapse, but he held her up, securing her as she came. Gina fought for breath and tried to speak.

"Wait," she begged. "Stop."

It took a moment for her words to process in his bliss-clouded brain, but he temporarily halted the efforts of his fingers and hips. She could feel his cock throbbing in her pussy.

"I'm sorry, Ben," she said. "I need to calm down."

He tried to remain motionless.

"Are you alright?" he asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes," she said. "You've just got me so worked up."

"Is that all?" he laughed, his body shifting a fraction of an inch as he did so.

"Noooo," she cried, trying to reach back and grab his hips. "Don't move."

Ben kissed the side of her neck.

"That's not helping," Gina said.

"I don't intend to let you relax," Ben whispered, drumming his fingers on her clit.

"Fuuuck," she cried, as her body stiffened.

She tried to wiggle out of his grasp, and her efforts only helped him make her cum again. Again, her pussy clenched around him as a third orgasm rocked her body. As she shook, he steadied her, but kept his fingers still. His cock slipped from her and she let out a loud gasp.

"Cocksucker," she said, after catching her breath.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I couldn't help myself. I just love making women cum."

She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder.

"You are not a nice man," she said, a tired smile creasing her lips.

"Want to sit down?" he asked, tilting his head toward his office chair.

"Please," she said.

Gina held on to his arm as he led her a few steps to his desk. He sat first, and she turned sideways to sit on his lap, trapping his cock between her leg and his stomach. She leaned against his chest as her breathing slowed.

"You're still up," she said, noticing his hardness.

"I haven't cum yet," he said.

"Oh, my God," she said. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

She slipped off his lap, and pushed his knees apart. She positioned herself between his legs and leaned forward to kiss his stomach.

"Poor Ben," she said, removing the condom. "Let's get rid of this thing."

She dropped the rubber to the floor. Ben took hold of her hands and their fingers intertwined. She looked up into his eyes as her mouth moved downward.

"Well, well, well," Gina teased. "What should we do now?"

"Make me cum," he said.

"Mmmm, I bet you've got a nice big load built up, after the way you fucked me," she said.

Ben directed her hands to his cock and released them. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Gripping tightly, she began stroking up and down slowly.

"Tell me what you want," Gina prodded.

"Put that pretty little mouth on my cock," Ben ordered.

Gina moved closer and let her warm breath flow over the taut skin of his penis. Her lips puckered and she kissed the underside of the head. His hips shifted as her tongue traveled down his shaft. She licked his balls, then took one in her mouth and sucked hard. The pleasurable pain made Ben moan, and his ass lifted off the wooden seat. Gina's left hand took hold of his right and shepherded it to the back of her head. Ben's fingers wove their way into her hair; closing his fist, he pulled hard, and she gasped.

"Yessss," Gina growled. "Take what you want."

Ben grabbed the base of his cock with his left hand. He aimed himself at her mouth and forced her toward him. The tip traced over her closed lips.

"Open your mouth," Ben demanded.

Gina shook her head. He yanked her hair and her mouth formed a large O. Again, Ben directed her to his cock, sliding several inches of his member past her lips. She sucked hard as he let her pull back, and then he pushed her down again. As she took him deeper, he could feel her throat clutching at him. After a few moments, her hands began to flail, slapping at his hips, and he released her hair.

"Suck that dick," Ben moaned.

Gina began moving her mouth along his shaft, her lips traveling down to his balls and back up. Wrapping her right hand around the base, she stroked hard, and swirled her tongue around him. Her left hand cupped his balls and gently squashed them against his body. She manipulated him for a minute before gently pulling on his scrotum.

"Scooch down a little," Gina said, taking her mouth off his cock.

Ben slid a few inches toward Gina. His cheeks hung over the edge of the chair, and she pushed his knees farther apart. She brought her left hand to her mouth and spit. Again slipping her hand between his legs, she pressed her wet fingers against his ass, rubbing in small circles. Gina looked up into his eyes, as if waiting for him to object.

"Dirty girl," he said.

Gina smiled and nodded before returning her mouth to his cock, taking him deep; working the tip into her throat, as she nudged her middle finger between Ben's cheeks. He tensed, clenching for a moment, then relaxing. Carefully, she worked her finger into his ass. By the time she reached her knuckle he was getting close.

"Give it to me, Ben," she said, briefly taking her mouth off him.

It was his turn to gasp for breath. His hands closed in a death grip on the arms of the chair. He felt the tightness in his balls and his body stiffened.

"I'm cumming" he groaned.

Gina's mouth returned to the head of Ben's cock. Her right hand jerked him hard and fast, while she continued probing his asshole. She felt his cock swell in her hand and he came, firing a long stream of cum into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and ran down. Her lips parted and it dribbled out of her mouth, down his cock, and over her fingers. He fired again and again as she milked him with her hand and mouth, and continued massaging his prostate.

"I want it all," she begged, tilting her head to look up at him. "Give me every drop."

He writhed as she tightened her grip on his now hyper-sensitive cock, squeezing out the last of his semen. Satisfied she'd gotten it all, she gingerly let her finger slide out of his ass. Releasing his cock, she rubbed his cum around with her fingertips.

"We made a mess," she said, smiling.

"We?" he questioned.

"Mmmm, hmmm," she allowed.

Gina laid her cheek on Ben's right hip. She stayed there for several minutes, watching his face and running her fingers over his skin, while his breathing slowly returned to normal.

"If you can stand up," he said, finally, "there's a roll of paper towels on the shelf over there."

She dragged the back of her wrist across her lips, wiping away some of his cum, then put her hands on his knees to steady herself as she stood up. A long sigh escaped her throat.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes," she assured him. "Just getting old."

He laughed as she picked up the towels and returned to him. After they mopped up his cum -- from the floor, his lower body, and her face -- Gina once more sat on Ben's lap, leaned against his chest, and lowered her head to his shoulder.

"We should do it again, soon," he suggested. "And, include Gaby."

"Absolutely," she agreed, nodding.

They rested for a few more minutes, then -- still feeling physically drained -- Ben and Gina descended the stairs cautiously. Both were naked, and carried their clothes. Reaching the second floor, they went to the master bedroom suite -- located directly under Ben's office. They cleaned up in the bathroom. Gina quickly re-dressed, and Ben ditched his costume in favor of a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, before the two entered the hallway heading toward the stairway to the first floor. As they approached an open bedroom door, they heard familiar sounds coming from inside. They peeked around the doorframe. In the dim light, they could make out three bodies on the bed. Ben recognized them all.

Sam, still wearing his Darth Vader helmet and cape, stood at the foot of the bed. Zoe, in her Slave Leia costume, knelt on the edge, leaning over with her face buried between Billie's legs, as Sam thrust into her from behind. Billie -- wearing only the top of her Wonder Woman costume, and her wrists securely bound with her golden lasso -- moaned delightedly as Zoe lapped at her pussy.

"Would that be considered incest?" Ben asked, rhetorically.

"What?" Gina asked in return.

"Darth Vader and Princess Leia," Ben said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Gina asked.

"Star Wars," he said. "Vader is Leia's father."

She looked at him, shaking her head.

"I'm not really into science fiction," she said. "I only wore this costume because so many people tell me I look like one of the robot chicks from that show."

"So, you've never seen Star Wars, or Firefly, or Battlestar Galactica?" he asked, incredulously. "Are you kidding me?"

"You are such a fraking geek," she said, pulling at his arm. "Come on."

He shook his head as they walked down the hallway. Reaching the first floor, Gina turned to him.

"I'm gonna go," she said. "I have to work tomorrow, uh, today."

"So, you just came over to use my body?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "We've been waiting so long to do this, and I didn't want to miss another chance."

Ben tried to convince Gina to stay, but finally gave in and retrieved her coat. He escorted Gina to her car. Though it was New Year's Eve -- New Year's Day, he corrected himself -- the weather was relatively mild. He estimated the temperature to be in the mid-40s. They exchanged several more kisses and another round of New Year's wishes before she left. Ben watched her drive away, then spun on his heels, and walked back toward the house.

12