Ben and Julie Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben meets his mother-in-law-to-be.
4.4k words
4.54
148.3k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monkem
monkem
12 Followers

Chapter 02: A New Mother-in-Law For Ben

As Ben and Julie's life progressed, they became closer and closer. Their love grew stronger and their sex life was next to unbelievable. They finished school and immediately started planning their wedding.

Julie's family was apprehensive about Ben at first. But then realized after spending time with him, and with them, not only were they totally in love with each other, but they were made for each other.

On their first visit to Julie's parent's house the tensions were rather high. Julie's father was naturally protective of his baby girl and wanted to be sure Ben's intensions were on the up and up. He really gave Ben the once over, where they were going to live, how they were going to live until their law practices got going and off the ground, and was he man enough to treat her like a lady no matter what set of circumstances presented themselves.

Ben was very secure and by being the man Julie knew he was, by the time they were there the second day her father realized Julie and Ben were meant for each other.

Julie's mom was in their corner from the start. She drew Ben in like he and Julie had been together their entire lives.

Julie's mom was quite the lady. She was almost a carbon copy to Julie, only a little more mature and a little dated to her era.

She still wore her skirts very short and as far as bathing suits, well it was nice to know what the gene pool had provided. She looked good!

Ben at times had been uncomfortable around Julie's mom. It seemed she was a little too friendly and maybe a little too flirtatious. On one occasion Julie had gone to town with one of her friends. Ben had begged off stating Julie should spend some time with her friends and he really wanted to take a nap. He never really gave her mother a second thought. He thought she would go along since the wedding was being planned, and felt she would not want to miss anything.

Julie's dad had gone to Atlanta for an overnight so he thought he was alone at the house. He just lazed around for a while, then, decided to go upstairs to the media room to watch a movie. As he passed Julie's mother's room he heard noise coming from her bathroom. Shocked he was not alone, and the fact he was alone, he stopped and listened by the door. He could hear the shower running and the bathroom door was ajar. Curiosity being what it is Ben looked around then stepped inside the bedroom to see if he could catch a glimpse of mom coming out of the shower.

This was something he had been cursed with his entire life. He never passed an opportunity to view a sexual situation or a female body, especially nude or semi-nude.

Just as luck would have it, the bathroom door was open just enough to see the full mirror facing the shower. He knew if he waited long enough he would get a good view of mom as she stepped out of the shower. Sure enough, just as he had that thought the shower turned off and mom pulled the towel inside the shower with her. Seconds later the shower door opened and mom emerged from the shower with only a towel wrapped around her head. She looked around and then grasped another towel and started patting herself dry. My goodness what a sight, there she stood in all of her wonderful glory. Her breasts were all but identical to Julie's, her entire body was total dynamite. The only real difference he could see was the small red patch above her clit was simply a small strip from her clit to her bikini line.

Ben was really getting aroused. He began to be very aware of the bulge growing in the loose gym shorts he was wearing, and his breathing was becoming a little harder and faster. As if he needed anything else to deal with, she turned around and bent over at the waste giving him a perfect view of her shaved lips and beautiful ass. This was more than anyone could stand. He just stood there and soaked in all she would allow him to see.

He had reached down more than once and rubbed the raging hard-on in his shorts. It almost seemed as though she was performing for him, because now she had her small mirror and was inspecting her pussy. Then she grabbed her razor and trimmed the hair on her pussy lips and the hair around her tiny brown button. Ben was beside himself, he really was feeling badly about being in there, but he could not drag himself from this free show he was witnessing.

Then, he felt something touch his right arm. He spun around to see Julie standing there beside him with a big shitass grin all over her face. Ben was speechless. He had been caught in the act of spying on Julie's mom.

Julie just placed her finger to her lips and turned to watch her mother continue with her performance. Ben was bewildered. He did not know what to do. Here he stood with a raging hard-on watching his future mother-in-law dry off and primp after her shower.

All of a sudden he felt Julie's hand on his swollen manhood. He was pleased and confused at the same time. He really did not know what to expect next. That question was answered almost as quickly as it left his mind. Julie moved around behind him and slid his shorts down and had him step out of them. She then closed the door and led him to the bed and laid him down. At that moment she engulfed his cock with her mouth and made him feel as though they were alone and in their own bed. When she had gotten him to the point of orgasm, she slipped his cock from her mouth and stood up. She told him she would be right back.

He laid there for what seemed like an eternity before he heard noise at the end of the bed. When he looked up, there at the end of the bed stood two of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen. They were standing there naked in all their glory. Four almost identical breasts, two heads covered with almost identical length auburn hair, the only difference he could really see at that time was the way they had their pubic hair trimmed above their clits.

Ben really was confused now. They slid onto the bed, one on each side of him. He could no longer contain himself. He reached out and pulled them both to him grabbing a hand full of ass with each hand. They, like him, wasted no time getting to the business at hand. It was eerie to him seeing them begin to work on his body like an experienced tag team. The low guttural noise he was accustomed to hearing from Julie, he now heard from her mom. She was really turned on. He knew now this was all an arranged situation and he had played into their hands perfectly. They took turns kissing him and rubbing his swollen manhood until finally mom raised herself threw a leg over him and sunk his swollen member completely into her pussy on one thrust. As if that was a signal, Julie arose and swung a leg over his head and lowered her dripping pussy onto his mouth. While mom fucked him, Julie fucked his face. All the while they were kissing and fondling one breast and then the other. Ben having his hands somewhat free began to fondle and further excite Julie by getting her ass slick enough for his finger to slip in and out quite easily. It seemed a move was in order, so Ben rose mom around and under him with one movement. There he was poised with his dick touching the outer lips of his future mother-in-law's pussy. She had her legs straight in the air and was holding them wide with a hand on each leg. He looked at Julie and he looked back down at mom. As if answering his question, Julie straddled her mother's face. Her mother devoured her pussy just as Ben rammed his cock to the bottom of her mom's swollen tight pussy. She screamed and quaked with orgasm. Ben was to a point he could not hold back, so he rammed his dick as deep as it would go and as hard as he could ram it exploding cum all over the walls of her pussy and out the sides. Just as he felt the last of his cum exit his dick, Julie quaked an orgasm. Ben lay down between them and finally was able to get that nap he had started for over an hour and a half ago.

Ben awoke alone with that feeling that he did not know where he was. This passed quickly when he looked around and realized he was still in mom's bed. He lifted the sheet over him and realized he was still naked. Boy oh boy was he confused. How could this have happened and how could he even face his fiancé, much less his future mother-in law?

Ben gathered himself, put his gym shorts on, and made his way down the stairs. When he came down the stairs he realized he had been asleep for some time. It was growing dusk outside. He had this funny feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was really not sure if he was hungry or it was his nerves getting the best of him.

He heard noise in the kitchen, so he decided he just as well go on in and see what would happen. Surprisingly enough, when he walked in he was greeted with that normal look of love he always received from Julie when came in a room she was in. What a relief!

His future mother-in-law was at the stove cooking something that smelled absolutely fabulous. When she turned to look at him she flashed almost the same look he had just received from Julie. Man, what do I do? Will they act as nothing has happened? Should I act as nothing has happened? Oh sure he had been involved in some interesting sexual situations in his lifetime, but not with his fiancé and her mother.

Ben moved over to Julie and put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. He noticed she had such a clean and fresh smell. Obviously, she had just come from the shower. Not knowing how to approach mom, he raised his head and looked her way for some kind of a sign. Immediately she answered his mind by moving to him with a sample of the dish she was preparing. After giving him this bite of food, she tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek grasping his left arm at the same time. Hmm, same clean fresh smell as Julie.

Looking at Julie, he said to himself, man what a beautiful woman to spend the rest of my life loving. Standing there all fresh and clean with one of my collared shirts on, tempting me with those beautiful long tanned legs. When hugging her it felt as though there was nothing on under the shirt. She looked as though she had gone back in age ten to fifteen years. This was most likely a scene these two had shared many times in her lifetime, preparing dinner together. And over at the stove stood my future mother-in-law, dressed in painted on leggings and what appeared to be one of my shirts also. They were both so radiant, life was good.

They all sat down at the bar and enjoyed a good hearty meal complete with pan fried steak, fried potatoes with onion, and salad. Along with the meal, mom opened a chilled bottle of wine that just seemed to put everything into an even, mellow mood. They all discussed the wedding and the up-coming events surrounding the event. They just had a really good time.

After dinner they moved to the den and made themselves comfortable on the large over-stuffed furniture. Ben and Julie made their nest on the huge couch, him against the end and her lounging against him. Mom was on the over-sized loveseat across from them on her side looking like some sort of goddess in her palace.

Ben could not keep his eyes off of his future mother-in-law. The images of the previous hours kept creeping into his thoughts. But her there in front of him like that conjured all sorts of thoughts. As she talked, she would pull her left leg up and place her foot on her right knee, displaying her swollen pussy lips against the stretched fabric of her leggings. The shirt she had on was only buttoned with the middle two buttons, allowing a tempting teasing glimpse of her breasts when she moved around.

Julie was on her side between his legs. There was not unbearable pressure on his dick, but as she moved and shifted her body would rub against it and had made him begin to get aroused. Along with her moving around on his dick, when he looked down at her, he could see down the shirt she was wearing. Her nipples were erect, possibly from the material rubbing on the naked exposed breasts under her shirt. Also, when she pulled her legs up, the shirt would slide down and reveal those luscious long tanned legs. How could he not have a hard-on?

Mom suggested they all have some more wine, so she got up to get another bottle. When she left the room Julie turned her whole body so she was on her stomach nestled on Ben's manhood. She started to slowly squirm, causing his dick to begin to arise to the occasion. The grin on her face and the gleam in her eye told him he had no option but to allow what was happening to happen, but he still was very curious and she could tell she had to explain a few things to him so he could be more comfortable.

Julie smiled, raised herself up, and turned to face him sitting Indian style. He was right, no panties!

Julie looked at Ben directly in the eye and started by telling him she loved him more than anything she had ever known in her life. Julie explained that her early life had been very different than anyone she had ever known.

Both her Grandmother and Grandfather had worked for her dad's family. Even though her dad was much older than her mother, fifteen years to be exact, he and her mom had fallen in love. Since her mom's family lived on the property and all worked for her dad's family, it was quite easy for them to spend time with each other whenever they pleased. They became sexually active soon after her mom turned eighteen, and consequently she became pregnant just prior to her nineteenth birthday. This threw both families into a tailspin. There were several options discussed, even abortion at one point, but the main fact to the matter was her mother and father really loved each other. Both families agreed that this was the case and decided that abortion was simply out of the question. Julie explained she was born to her mother at the very young age of nineteen, and through complications at birth, would never be able to have another child.

When Julie was born she was sent to live with her father's family in the south of France. Her mom and dad got married when her mom was nineteen and had graduated high school. In her lifetime, her mom had never loved any man except her father, and had been completely faithful to him until Julie was eighteen and returned to live with them in America.

Since her and her mom never lived together as mother and daughter, they were more like best friends when Julie came back home to live.

Having spent her life in France up until that time, Julie's view of sex was quite different than her mother's. Julie had a very open and lusty view about anything sexual. Very quickly after Julie returned, she awoke her mother one night sliding into bed with her. Julie's mother and father rarely slept together when he was there, but he was gone on business trips almost all of the time.

Julie was immediately attracted to her mother and wanted to get in closer. She realized that her mother was really just a slightly older version of herself. Julie would go crazy when she walked in on her mother changing clothes, and when she was by the pool it was all she could do to keep her hands off of her.

Obviously being the voyeur Ben was, his dick was showing a very active interest to this story.

So, having taken all she could take, that faithful night she decided she would allow her mom to know how she really felt. She showered and trimmed her pussy very closely, put on her favorite perfume and set out on her quest. When she slid into her mother's bed nude and realized that she was also nude, it made a rush of juice flow to her loins. If her mother was against what was happening, she sure gave Julie no clue. When Julie slid her arms around her mom's neck, her mom literally wilted. Julie rolled over on top of her and gave her what at that time seemed like the most fantastic kiss she could muster. Her mom responded with a kiss of her own with plenty of tongue and deep throaty moans. Julie wasted no time getting her hands on her glorious breasts. When they broke their kiss, Julie took her mom's left nipple into her mouth. She held it between her teeth as she flipped the end of it with her tongue. By this time mom had started her own exploring. She was cupping Julie's mound with her hand as she lost her mind due to what Julie was doing to her nipple.

Julie had also moved on to mom's mound, but already was rubbing her middle finger the entire length of her slit. She was so wet, and so swollen her outer lips were already separated begging for more. Julie rose up releasing mom's nipple very hesitantly, then started making her way down mom's torso past her ribs and on past her naval. When she reached her swollen pussy and sucked it all in while inserting her tongue, her mom came off of the bed. Julie had her at the threshold of orgasm and she had just arrived on the scene. Julie toyed with her for sometime, bringing her to the edge then letting her down, until she allowed her to explode all over her face.

This was only the first installment to what proved to be a very lustful relationship between her and her mom. They slept together a lot and were very sexually active whenever they had the chance. They were very careful to not let her dad know what was going on, they just did not think he would understand.

By this time, Ben had a raging hard-on and was aching to get his hands on Julie, but out of the corner of his eye he saw mom sitting back on the oversized loveseat. When he turned to look at her he realized she no longer was wearing the leggings she had on earlier. She was leaned into the full cushions of the love seat with both hands rubbing and caressing her gushing pussy.

Ben looked back at Julie. She had turned to look at mom, but looked back at him when he looked back at her.

A small mischievous grin began to cross Julie's face, and the look in her eyes was complete lustful abandonment. Julie reached over and took his swollen member in her hand and whispered to him that they should really have some fun.

All Ben could say is OK. It is very hard to disagree with anything when this gorgeous red head has a grip on his hard dick.

When they looked back over, her mom had almost passed into no-mans land. Her eyes were nearly closed and she had that ever present low grown coming from her throat. Julie unfolded from the couch and moved toward her mother. She motioned for Ben to come over with her. When Ben was up and had moved closer, Julie had started removing her shirt and motioned for Ben to remove his gym shorts.

Julie moved in and began to reposition mom so she was laying flat with her back on the loveseat and her butt and legs were on the ottoman. Surprisingly enough, mom made no complaint and just complied with all Julie wanted.

Julie unbuttoned her mom's shirt and revealed her gorgeous body. She took Ben by the hand and nudged him onto the couch on his knees where the head of his dick was only inches from mom's full wet lips. Julie began to lightly push him into mom where his dick now came in contact with mom's wet and now open mouth. As soon as she felt his dick there she opened her eyes and stared startled into Ben's eyes. He could tell she had been on an entirely different planet they were on, and now she comes back and here is this swollen dick entering her mouth. She first closed her mouth, But Julie was now between her legs and began to lick and kiss around her swollen mound. Ben could now see that her eyes were getting softer and she now opened her gorgeous mouth and began to take his swollen dick inch by inch.

Julie was now buried between her legs, and mom had now begun to absolutely devour his cock. Between the sucking and the vibration from her moaning Ben was feeling he was going to explode all over her tonsils and anything else that got in the way. He grabbed her head and started forcing more and more cock down her throat and she kept on swallowing it all.

monkem
monkem
12 Followers
12