Ben & Nat: Love at Home Alone Pt. 03

Story Info
A big surprise followed by a fantasy fulfilled.
2.1k words
4.65
32.3k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stelmaw
Stelmaw
81 Followers

"Ben," she panted, "Ben."

"Hmm?" He said, sitting up straight and trailing his hands up her naked sides. Fuck, this was turning him on. "Yes?"

She took his face in her palms, and said, "Can we... go to your room? Is that okay?"

He slid his hands back down to her ass and stood up with her. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his ear. "Guess that's a yes."

He edged carefully around the coffee table and they were home free. She had her arms and legs around him as far as she could, which made it almost effortless for him to carry her. She laughed, kissing him over and over and soon he was laughing too.

The doorbell rang when they were only a few feet from the door. He eased them to a better angle, hoping to see through the curtains beside the door. The doorbell rang again.

"Maybe they'll go away," she whispered.

"Yeah," although he had a sinking feeling about who it could be. He couldn't see who it was from where they stood and unfortunately, it was too late for that anyway.

"Open the door, Ben," Sarah said angrily. "I heard you, and whoever the fuck you're in there with." She rapped on the metal door like an idiot woodpecker.

To his dismay, Natalie slid down his belly. She tiptoed over to get their t-shirts and put hers on. Sarah banged harder.

He thought for a moment and tossed his shirt down the hallway toward his bedroom. "What are you doing?!" Nat whispered sharply. He took the last two steps to the door and she ducked out of sight. He flicked on the porch light.

When he opened the door, his ex's fist was still hanging in space. She took a step back, then caught herself, determined to be angry. Natalie was only 5'-2" and Sarah was 5'-5", but Ben was the size of an oak tree. He didn't have to duck through a doorway but it was close. Sarah glared up at him, pissed and self-righteous.

"Well?" Sarah said, tapping her foot. "Who is it?" He noticed she was dressed for a club, stiletto heels, barely-there striped dress with her boobs popping out, demanding you look at them, hair up and expensive earrings flashing in the light. Had he bought those for her? Pretty sure he had.

She tried to see around him and he opened the door just enough for her to see the living room. The credits for Spanglish were rolling and the lid of the pizza box was just visible. "I heard you and whoever that bitch is, I know she's in there!" She tried to push her way in and Ben moved to block the way.

"My sister and I were watching a movie and -"

"Bull SHIT," Sarah said. "Don't lie. Where's your fucking SHIRT? Huh? Your sister. HAH!" She shoved on the door but Ben had his size sixteen foot behind it. It wasn't going anywhere.

"Look, that text was... I was pissed. Now I'm not. I just... don't care anymore."

"What do you mean, you don't care? What kind of boyfriend are you? You've been ignoring my texts all night and when you finally DO answer, you send THAT shit?" She scoffed. "I don't THINK so. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She stuck her breasts out, waved one hand up and down her body and slapped the door frame with the flat of her palm.

"It doesn't matter," Ben said firmly. "Not anymore. You said you want time, I'll give you the rest of your life, how's that?" He felt Natalie kiss his bicep.

The anger in Sarah's eyes faltered. "I didn't mean it that way. I just -"

"I did. I do."

"But why? What have I ever done to -"

"That's my point. I'm the one who always did. I did everything for you, and you just took it all and never gave anything back. I deserve better than that." He was amazed at how easy this was. Now that he and Natalie were... well, whatever they were... in love? What he'd once felt for Sarah just seemed like... nothing. He started to shut the door. "Don't text me again."

Sarah was too shocked to answer until the door was actually shut, then she hit it once with her fist and yelled, "Asshole!!"

Nat was looking up at him, her expression unreadable. He kissed her cheek and went to clean up the living room. She followed and helped but neither of them spoke for a while. He turned off his phone without checking it, and left it there. Wouldn't be needing that again for a while, thankfully.

"I'm really proud of you," she said when they were nearly done.

He set the dishes in the sink. "Sweetheart, I've always wanted to be with you. I didn't think that would ever actually happen. Now it feels like everything is... I don't know... as it should be. Perfectly natural."

She'd snuggled her cheek against his chest before he'd even finished the first sentence. She nodded fiercely. "I love you so much."

"Well enough drama for one night." He said, tilting her face up. "This has gotten way, way too serious. You love me, and I love you, that's a reason to be happy!"

"Hell yes." she gave him the best of all of her five hundred smiles and his heart went nuclear. "So where were we?"

"Let's see, I was standing over here..." He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. She giggled, pounding on his back. He walked into the hallway and spun her around. "Or was I there?" He tickled the back of her thigh mercilessly and she howled with laughter, pounding harder. He slid her down to eye level. "Oh right. Now I got it."

Their lips came together like two storm clouds. Her fingers were everywhere... his ears, the hair at the back of his head, his shoulders. He turned off the porch light and dead bolted the door. "No more interruptions," he said.

He carried her to his room, which was thankfully (mostly) clean. On his bed was only a few clothes and a backpack stuffed with fall textbooks and notebooks. He pushed them off with a heavy thud, then set her down on the edge of the bed.

He knelt at her knees and there she was, loving him and deliriously happy... and obviously horny, like he was. This was really happening. He'd never had sex before and although he had a general idea of what to do, he was afraid of hurting her, of disappointing her, of making a mistake, of... oh SHUT UP insecurity. Seriously, I've had enough of your shit.

He kissed the top of one bare, creamy thigh, then the other. She lay back on his bed and held out her hands to him.

"Nope," he said, kissing the inside of her thigh slowly and softly. "Not yet."

"You'd better not tickle me again!" She warned, covering her face with her hands.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind."

He lifted her knee up over his shoulder and looked up at her. She peered down at him, biting her lip, belly and breasts rising and falling fast and hard. It felt like he was leaning into an oven. Staring up into her eyes, he kissed the inside of her thigh. A few moments later the hem of her cotton shorts was against his cheek. He stopped, put her leg down and picked up the other one, starting next to the knee. Her hips shifted more and more as he came closer to them and before long he felt those shorts against his cheek again.

He turned to look up at her, saw that she'd lost her shirt at some point. How had he missed that? Her nipples were little pink bullets, begging to be licked. He looked down, realizing his mouth was no more than two inches from heaven.

She'd spread her thighs wide for him and he could see that she was wearing panties after all. Little pink lace ones. The smell coming from beneath them was irresistible, like warm honey and strawberries. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and tugged them down and her panties came along with them. He helped and noticed that they were soaked through. She kicked them across the room. If he were any more turned on, he'd pass out, he thought... there'd be no blood left in his brain.

Her fingers were trailing up and down her sides, her belly, her breasts, and now, down, down. She'd lay back down and all he saw were those lovely, soft, oh-so-sensitive breasts. Soon, he thought. Oh yes, your time will come.

She had a small, curly patch of hair that was a shade darker than those delicious curls he'd been tugging on earlier but her hands were in the way now. Rather than move them, he kissed the inside of her right thigh again, right next to them. He kissed the backs of her fingers, which were sliding up and down in long, steady strokes. He hoped she'd move them for him but no. He kissed the backs of her fingers one more time, then lifted them gently but firmly out of the way, up onto her belly.

And finally, there was heaven, a delicate shade of dark pink he hadn't expected, with that fine blond hair trailing along the lips. He kissed the top of those pink lips lightly, right where he thought the clit was supposed to be, and she answered with a low, throaty moan, pressing herself against his mouth. He kissed again, applying more pressure all the time. He sucked slightly, carefully, and stretched his hands around her upper thighs and hips. Her entire body started vibrating like his iphone. Cool. He did it again, and yep, this must be the place.

He slid his tongue out and parted her lips, exploring with the tip. She started praying, which was strange... she wasn't usually the praying type. Well she sure seemed to be now. Her thighs clamped on either side of his face and he was glad he'd shaved off most of his scruff that morning. She'd always said she liked him clean-cut with a goatee, so that's what he tried to keep.

He found a hard little spot that was round and swollen and he thought, sweet mother of monkey milk! I found it! And yep, she prayed harder and louder, although he didn't think God would approve of the profanity.

He kept going with what seemed to work, not really knowing what he was doing but meaning well and dedicated to doing a good job at it. Before long her entire body flexed like it was going to snap and she was breaking his jaw with her thighs, then his eardrums with what sounded like a cross between a yodel and a French police siren.

She had her fingernails in his hair, scratching his scalp and pulling on what she could get hold of hard enough to make his eyes water.

After what must've been a week and a half at least, she collapsed, quivering, and pushed his head back. She still wasn't looking at him, but when he climbed up on the bed to check on her, she wasn't looking at anything. Her eyes were crossed and how about that, she was still praying!

Ben lay down next to her and wiped his face, neck, hands and... wow, shoulders, chest and... hair?? He got up and went to get her a glass of ice water. His football coach back in high school had beaten it into all of them to STAY HYDRATED. He came back with the glass and she was sitting up now, staring at him with that goofy grin. He made sure she had both hands on it before he let it go. She drank almost the entire thing in one go.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting beside her.

She handed him the nearly empty glass and he drained it, then set it on the nightstand. She leaned forward, hands on knees, and stretched, tossing her hair out of her face. "Ben."

Uh-oh. "Um, yes?"

She peered at him with narrowed eyes, leaned in close. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I just sorta... figured it out as I went." He shrugged uneasily. "Never done that before. Was it okay at least?"

She grinned hungrily and tackled him.

Stelmaw
Stelmaw
81 Followers