Ben Around Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she began to lactate.

Ben had never seen anything like it. Her nipples dripped clear-white liquid. More emerged with each thrust. Never before had he seen a woman so sexually stimulated that her breasts leaked. There was something incredibly vulnerable about it.

His lips rested on her nipple and he sucked as he pushed his cock deep into her. Kate's shouts became louder as she climaxed again. Ben fucked all the harder. Her legs still wrapped around his body, his balls began to tighten, full and ready to shoot their load deep into her pussy.

Tingling rose through his engorged dick, from the base to the tip. Finally, with a moan of satisfaction, his semen erupted into her waiting hole.

"Fuck," Kate shouted. "That felt so fucking good. I can feel your hot cum dripping from me."

Ben slid from her and lifted up onto his knees. His still-erect cock, wet from sex, was an invitation to Kate. She licked her lips, staring at his dick. She got up and crawled to him.

Her lips met the end of his phallus and she sucked the slippery mixture of cum and her own juices from him. She continued her blowjob and teased at her nipples, allowing her tits to drip onto the bed sheets.

"Mmm. I fucking love how that tastes," she said as she gave him a few more licks.

"Wow, Kate," said Ben. "I've never experienced anything like this."

"Fucking an Englishwoman?" she joked.

"For starters," he replied. He brought her up to her knees and kissed her, the salty, musky flavor of sex fresh on her lips. His arms wrapped her body and pressed the soft flesh of her milky tits against him.

"I can't tell you if you've gotten the job," she said, "but you've got a fucking girlfriend whenever you're in England. I can tell you that."

He stared into her eyes and kissed her. They collapsed onto the bed and Ben's lips found their way to her nipple again. He teased it with his tongue, and she lactated again.

"I will, at least, have to stay for breakfast," he said.

12