Bench Seat Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
335 Followers

When I leaned over to do just that, she turned around quickly and stuck her tongue in my mouth. It felt electrified. My dick spurted some more precum, I started humping her leg with a faster rhythm as we kissed. Her hands cupped over mine, encouraging me to be rougher in my groping. She kissed me like she needed it bad. It felt heavenly. It was all wrong, all dirty, and she was one sick nasty bitch, and she was letting me do all this to her. Then she pulled away, leaving me and my dick all alone, and it all stopped as quickly as it had started.

She started sighing like she decided that she had made a big mistake and started digging through her satchel, or was it a purse? With that, I figured that my fifteen minutes of fun were over and now she was looking for her car keys, so I zipped up and pulled out my phone to see just how big of trouble I was in with the wife. Just as the screen lit up and I saw the number of missed messages, she demanded, "Hey, I'm not done yet. Pull that big hairy dick out."

In her hand was a condom and a small bottle of lube.

Was she for real? This far, and I still wasn't sure, but mesmerized by the sight I pulled my pants down to my ankles and grabbed my dick. In my hand, it looked small. She replaced my hand with hers, and it seemed big again. Using her mouth, she tore open the condom package and then tossed the wrapper in the back seat. In my mind I grumbled, and made a mental note to throw it out before I get home. My dick was oozing tons of precum by now as she put the condom over it. For half a minute she struggled to roll the condom over it before realizing she had it on backwards. Instead of using a new condom, she just flipped it over and finished rolling it on. Didn't she realize that now there'd be tons of my precum on the outside, facing her? But I said nothing.

She then opened the bottle of lube and squeezed too much of it on my covered dick. Or maybe it was just enough, I don't know. This was all sort of new to me. All I knew is that everything she did felt magical. Never in my life did foreplay feel this good. A hot girl like this would never cross my path, let alone under these circumstances. She spread lube all around the condom with her hand, and then realized she had to wipe her hand off somewhere. She settled for her panties and while rubbing the excess lube off of them, pulled down her pantyhose all the way down to her knees. I was hypnotized, just watching and waiting and wondering what she will let me do. Was she serious about anal, or was this going to be a pity handjob?

She said, "I bet your whore wife lets other men fuck her in the ass."

"Excuse me?" I said. She was getting hostile again and I just didn't know what to think about that. And I also felt defensive again, despite my trying to betray my wife. "Now, you crossed the line there. That's just downright mean and this is making me feel really uncomfortable." I felt both belittled and angry at the accusation that my wife would cheat on me like that. My dick started shrinking and my heart rate started racing in anger. Somehow I got myself in this position and regretted ever trolling classifieds.

It was as if I said nothing at all. Nothing phased her, nothing registered to her as deserving an appropriate response. Instead, she slowly turned away toward the passenger window. Leaning forward, she hiked up her skirt entirely over her midriff, then crossed her legs a tiny bit and pushed off so that her body rested on her hip with her ass spread in that pose. The end result was I was staring at the most magnificent ass I would ever see in person. Every tiny movement she made caused it to jiggle slightly.

Her ass was a perfect round teardrop shape, her panties were pulled down along with her pantyhose, her beautiful tits were out and she was looking back and smiling. Actually smiling, like she didn't realize she just made very hurtful comments. Or she didn't care. She used one of her witch hands to spread her ass cheeks further apart, giving me a good look at her smooth asshole. It was just beautiful, and it looked horny. It needed to be fucked. Her pussy lips showed up as a straight line underneath it, all wet and dripping. I could smell honeysuckle again and started stroking my lubed up dick. The condom felt weird, like a second skin that lagged far behind the stroke. The wife and I don't use them anymore and it's been a long time.

She spread her ass cheeks some more and whispered, "Don't you want to fuck this tight ass?" and just like that, she defused my anger.

Jennifer reached behind and started stroking my dick in the direction of her asshole. I turned with it and pushing myself off the floorboard, positioned my hips so I was right behind her. God, she was beautiful. And had such a rockin' body. That made it okay that she was batshit insane and that I was sitting in an uncomfortable position pressed against the backrest. I put my hands on her hips and felt another stir of desire I hadn't felt in a long time; just from holding her like that, I wanted to fuck her. Badly.

She rocked her ass back and forth so my head was pressing against her tight hole, and then in the sweetest quiet voice I've heard her use said, "Look- she stays at home all the time, probably gets bored, you know?" Her eyes were locked with mine, and she stopped breathing. Her mouth was open, and all she was doing was exhaling as she pushed her ass against my cock. Her hand held the base of my hard cock like a safety stop-gap. My head slipped in slowly, and I couldn't believe she got it in. She gasped, and it hurt her. It had to hurt her. She was a small girl, and she took it. Unbelievable.

Without blinking, she continued whispering, "Then she feels guilty about it and lets guys fuck her in the ass to punish herself for being such a whore." Pretty sure I turned red again, though she wasn't watching any more. She pushed back more, and half of my cock slipped into her tight ass, stopping at her hand. It felt amazing, I couldn't think at all. It was warmer than any pussy I've ever had, and tighter but somehow soft. Her ring felt tightest and it was so incredible to feel it slide over my dick. Biggest turnon was watching her hole get slowly stretched. Second biggest turn-on was knowing it was hurting her. There she was with her wet shaved pussy, but she wouldn't let me fuck it. There she was talking smack about people she knew nothing about, and making me angry with her comments. Yeah, I wanted her to hurt for it, so I pushed my hard cock all the way to her hand.

She closed her eyes and squealed in what sounded like pain and then moaned in a way that sounded like straining. Straining against her will. My dick in her ass made her feel uncomfortable, I was sure of that. I grunted and grabbed her tits while I was slowly starting to fuck her ass. When I picked up some speed, she softly cried out "oh fuck" and after a minute followed up with "shit, shit, that's a nice big hairy dick." I didn't like her calling it that way, so I grabbed her tits harder, so hard it left purple bruises later. Instead of crying out, she turned around and kissed me again. I fucked her ass harder for it. Her hand slipped off and she used it to brace herself against the seat. My dick fucked her deeper and deeper each time. Her hole was getting stretched more and more.

She turned away and held onto the passenger side handhold and moaned each time I pumped my cock into her. It felt so amazing. Her ass was so tight and since I'd never done this before, it made me want to cum right away. She encouraged me by moaning "fuck my ass harder" a few times. I didn't want it to end soon, so I bit my lower lip to distract myself from orgasming. Few times she snorted like her nose was runny, and once when she turned around I saw that her eyes were watery.

Couple of minutes into me fucking her beautiful ass, she must have figured out I was stalling so she taunted me. Between gasps, she said "you'll never get to fuck this smooth shaved pussy." Not sure what she thought that would do for me, but that made me slow down. Suddenly I wasn't so close to an orgasm. She sensed me slowing down and then stopped everything by getting up on her knees. My dick slipped out. Turning around, she made my blood boil with a single sentence.

With a nasty look on her face, she said "What's a matter, can't cum with that comb-over?"

I wanted to kill her. There was no need for her to go there and I couldn't restrain myself anymore, yelling, "You crazy bitch, what the fuck is your problem?" I felt flushed, angry and trapped and just wanted to kick her out of this truck and run away. Before I could so much as make a move to that effect, she reached over and pulled the condom off my dick, threw it on the back seat, and teasingly spat, "Your wife will never shave her pussy for you. You'll never fuck her smooth shaved pussy or ass." This privileged cunt made me want to brain her with a prybar from the back seat.

Suddenly something in my brain clicked. A stray synapse fired and connected a few loose dots. It was the way she said it all earlier: I'll never get to feel her smooth shaved pussy / my wife doesn't shave her pussy / I'll never get to fuck her shaved pussy / my wife doesn't let me fuck her in the ass. The sequence became cohesive somehow but I wouldn't get to understand it until much later. All it did for me now is silence me into confusion, because I was now sure that she was imagining being my worthless wife.

She slipped off her shoes, turned completely away toward the passenger window, got on all fours on the seat, and presented her ass for more fucking. Her skirt was hiked up, pantyhose and panties were pulled down to the seat. As tempting as that looked, I was pretty sure I was going to just bolt and leave the truck behind, but then she made my dick get hard again. This is incredibly sick and twisted, but she moaned a few sentences like a little girl and I was hypnotized. I just couldn't stop myself. I couldn't leave. She spread her ass cheeks apart with her pretty hands and raspily said, "Pretend I'm your wife. Fuck your whore wife in the ass." Her pink asshole looked so inviting.

This girl was whack. A total stranger, her bare asshole inches away from my hard dick, and she wanted me to imagine that she was my wife. But a younger version of her, with a tight body and level of perversion that redefines sadism. The next ten minutes happened in slow motion in my head. Feeling like I was intoxicated on sex, out of my body and mind, I kicked off my shoes and pants and kneeled behind her, ducking under the roof. Feeling completely out of my mind, I stuck my big hairy dick in her asshole and fucked her bareback using her hanging tits as handlebars.

Each stroke into her ass meant something. It wasn't just repetition. The first stroke was slow and deep on the account of my wife not having a job, because she didn't want to get one. She could have had a job, but instead she put that financial burden entirely on me. The next four strokes were slow and shallow, driving my big hairy dick steadily in, and later ones made obscene farting noises as I drove air into her ass. That noise made me feel like my dick was big, reaming her tiny asshole, embarrassing her. Each stroke made her moan in further discomfort.

"Fuck yeah, cum in your wife's ass," she moaned. This girl was certifiably fucking crazy.

Moving my hands down to her hips, the second wave of strokes were fast and deep because my wife often didn't cook, despite having all that time on her hands. Jennifer grunted when I rammed it all the way in. I could feel her wet pussy on my balls. I gave it to her hard for every time I could remember my wife belittling me in front of our relatives. Her tits paid for every time I had to do unnecessary chores. I wanted my wife to feel all that. In my head, Jennifer's cries somehow relayed that message to my wife. For my part, I was grunting hard enough and enjoying feeling her tight ring sliding up and down my cock. One time my wife made some very unpleasant comments about my hair. Remembering it, I pinched Jennifer's nipples hard and pushed more air into her asshole, producing more obscene farting noises. Hope she felt mortified by it because her taunting was winning me over and making me more excited now. "Show that bitch who's boss," she moaned between her clenched teeth.

About ten minutes later, I grabbed her ass and hips with all my strength, pulled and slammed deep inside her growling, "You fucking whore," and, huffing and grunting like an idiot, came deep in her ass.

She squealed the entire time I was spurting jizz into her. Then, for the first time ever, she reached under her skirt and started rubbing her pussy furiously. All spent, I pulled out and sat back watching her and catching up to my breath. Her asshole was agape above her vibrating hand. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet. Her head was now buried in the seat and she was screaming into it, moaning, straining, grunting, calling out names I didn't know, and something what sounded like crying. Hope she was still breathing, because her face was really dug into the seat.

Her hand was a blur rubbing her clit back and forth, while a slow stream of thick white cum started coming out of her pretty asshole, ran down her hand where it got tossed on both sides of her legs with her masturbation. From there it ran down onto her pantyhose and lastly on the car seat. She took her time like I wasn't there and a few brief minutes later, her whole body tensed up and a big squirt of my cum fell out of her asshole as she strained under an orgasm. She came, went limp and unmoving, and then slowly collected herself.

Without saying a word, she dressed up and walked out of the truck, and then got into her car parked on the other side of the parking garage level. I didn't know whether to say anything at all before she left, so I didn't. I was pissed at the lipstick she smeared on the passenger side seat. While I was tidying up and coming up with excuses for being home this late, I could have sworn I heard her slam her car door angrily in the far distance and then scream "FUCK!," moments before driving off.

She was obviously someone who lived her perfectly orderly and organized life, while regularly fighting off her sick thoughts, her inner demons. Her neat life only accented her need for being drawn to trouble and dissociative roleplay of being someone else. Tonight, she apparently relapsed after staving it off for far too long.

Whatever sick shit made her head tick, the abuse apparently only satisfied her until she orgasmed. The very split-second afterwards, she hated herself for acting out on it. I will never understand her, or what happened between us, but I can't help and wonder if she was inflicting punishment on herself for something she'd done earlier - by offering her ass to me - or if she'll seek later punishment for doing this.

My phone buzzed again, and yet again I ignored it.

away443
away443
335 Followers
12