Bend Over Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress brings a friend for boyfriend to suck and fuck.
1.8k words
4.31
76.5k
19
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Second half...remember Mistress' rules and enjoy!*


He woke up to light streaming through the curtains and a slight pain in his ass. Rolling over he realized that he wasn't in his bed...he was in hers. Despite the fact that he woke here fairly often he was still slightly confused. Looking at the clock he saw a note next to it, it was past 11 in the morning...he never slept this long; then he recalled the events of last night and grinned sheepishly. Rolling up and out of bed he read her note: 'I've gone out to pick up a surprise for you. When you wake up go shower and make sure you're nice and clean for me. I want you dressed in nothing but your boxers. Then make yourself a sandwich and wait for me in my room....you are NOT to leave the room except to shower and use the toilet.' He picked up the folded towel from the chair and obediently went to the shower. As he soaped himself up he could feel his huge dick hardening into iron at the thought of what Mistress had in mind. He wanted so badly to grab it and jack himself off until he came all over the shower walls. But he mustn't...she would know if he had; she always knew.

He towelled himself off and put tucked his solid erection away in his boxers and went to make himself a sandwich. Sitting on her bed he ate his sandwich while contemplating his fate; the previous night she had fucked him silly with her strap on while giving him the orgasm of his life...he had never shot so much cum. He shivered just thinking about it. He finished his sandwich and after a few minutes of wandering aimlessly around the small dorm room trying, in vain, to will his throbbing erection to go down, he heard voices in the hall.

"Oh good!" She smiled coyly at him as she pushed the door open. "You're up!" Behind her was a man.

"What the hell!" He threw the blankets over his still iron hard cock, gasping, "I'm not dressed! Who the fuck is he?"

"You're not dressed because Mistress told you to stay in only your boxers," she said firmly. "And this...is your surprise." She smiled sweetly, taking the man by the arm and leading him closer to him. "I figured after you did such a good job last night I would test the waters and see how well you faired with a real man's dick rather than just your Mistress'." He felt his cock throb in anticipation...how badly he wanted to suck the man's dick for his Mistress. He could see it now, bugling through the man's trousers, he could imagine what it would be like; hot and thick and rock solid on his tongue. He moaned and tossed the blankets off revealing his own massive bulge.

"Mistress," he moaned, moving towards her and kneeling before her. "May I please play with your friend?" She smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair thoughtfully.

"Hmmm...my two slaves, obeying their Mistress so willingly." She looked the man as she slowly began to shed her jeans and hoodie revealing yet another sumptuous display of her ass and breasts contained in silky pink lingerie. "Not yet, I think pet. First....both of you may undress for me and make sure you are very very hard."

This wasn't difficult as both he and the man had been rock solid since they had entered the room. He slid down his boxers and tossed them into the pile of the man's discarded clothing...the man was large, although not nearly as large as him, he thought proudly, his cock brought Mistress so much pleasure. But the man's rock solid cock looked so juicy that all he wanted to do what take all his practice from the night before and put it to good use while Mistress watched what he would do for her. He wanted to make the man spurt his hot cum all in his mouth and he moaned around the man's shooting cock.

The man was stroking his cock very gently but Mistress struck his hand away and grabbed his dick making him gasp.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" She asked the man, angrily.

"No, Mistress," the man hung his head in shame.

"It seems as if you've forgotten the rules," she said forcing the man to bend over the desk. "And what happens when someone forgets the rules?" She looked to the bed where he was sitting.

"They are punished, Mistress." His dick was growing harder and harder in his lap, he wondered how much more of this pleasurable torment he could take. Mistress' hand came down –SLAP- on the man's ass: once, twice, then eight more times until the man's ass was bright red and he was moaning loudly. Then she stood both of them in front of her.

"You're first," she said to him. "My friend here...will suck you until you cum in his mouth; you have my permission to cum whenever he wants you to." She turned to the man, "you, on the other hand, may not cum yet...under any circumstances until you are granted permission, do you understand...both of you?"

"Yes, Mistress," they replied in unison, their cocks bobbing lewdly in front of them. How badly he wanted to cum, she had given him permission but he also wanted this experience to last.

"On your knees," she pushed the man so he was eye level with his cock. "Now suck...want to see my boyfriend writhing in ecstasy." The man slowly began to lick the massive rock hard cock in front of him.

"It's so big!" the man murmured as he ran his tongue around the head making him moan out. "You taste so good! Thank you so much, Mistress, for letting me suck your boyfriend's massive hard cock." Both men began to moan as the man continued to lick and suck his cock...it felt so good that he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off cumming. The man kept flicking his tongue over the underside where the head met the shaft and making his knees nearly buckle...just like Mistress liked to do. He looked at her smiling at him and moaned loudly as the man began to take him deeper and deeper into his hot mouth. Every time the man's tongue hit his hot flesh he hissed in pleasure, and when the man grabbed his ass and began to slide his tongue over his balls his knees nearly bucked.

She smiled at him and crossed to the chair and sat down, legs spread, slowly and gently rubbing her pussy through her panties in soft circles. Watching this got her so hot she wasn't sure how long she could stand it, she wanted to drop the Mistress act and have him fuck her until she screamed. She slid a finger under her panties and began to rub her clit vigorously watching the show, he was enjoying it so and the man seemed to be doing a phenomenal job with her boyfriend. Just as she felt her first tingle of orgasm she heard him cry out.

"I'm gonna cum, oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" He was bucking his hips into the man's face and moaning loudly. She came at the sight of him in such pleasure, her juices soaking her fingers as she moaned for him.

"Cum for me, pet," she moaned, standing up and moving behind him to kiss his neck and slide her finger teasingly around his ass. "Let's see you shoot your huge load deep inside my friend's throat. Make him swallow all your cum, baby."

"Fuck...oh fuck!" She slid the tip of her finger into his ass and he came like a bottle rocket, pumping his white hot cum into the man's waiting mouth. "Oh yes! Oh god, Mistress...thank you....that felt so good!"

"Open," she grasped the man's chin and he opened his mouth as he stood to show her that he had swallowed like a good boy. "Good," she smiled and turned away from the man to him. "It's your turn, pet..." she stroked his cheek. "I want you to get on your knees and suck my friend. Just like we practiced last night. You did such a good job, baby. I'm sure he will appreciate it. Would you like to suck his rock hard cock? I think he needs the relief...don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," he lowered himself to his knees before both he and the man moaned at just the thought of taking this hard thick cock into him mouth. "Please, Mistress...may I suck your friend and make him shoot his cum down my throat?" The man moaned at this.

"Yes, pet," she smiled and stroked his hair. "You may. And you may cum whenever he wishes it." She said to the man. "You have my permission."

He ran his hands up the man's thighs and over his balls before taking his hard cock in both hands and slowly licking the tip. The man moaned deeply as he ran his tongue up and down his shaft before putting it in his mouth and sucking deeply. He moaned through his mouthful of cock, he could feel his own cock getting hard again. It was one thing to suck Mistress' strap on but another to be taking a man's cock into his mouth and he was enjoying every minute of it.

She stood behind him, stroking his hair as he dove for the man's cock again after coming up for air.

"You are such a good cocksucker, baby. I am so proud of you." She smiled down at him then up at the man, whose head was tipped back and he was moaning audibly. As he sucked him deep into his throat the man's hips began to thrust harder and harder making him nearly choke on the man's cock.

"Oh yes! Suck my cock...I am so close...please let me cum!" The man begged him. She grinned wickedly and leaned over to whisper in the man's ear.

"Next I'm going to let you fuck him," she said to the man which immediately set him off cumming into his mouth and moaning loudly.

"Yes...yes...YES!!" He sucked deeply on the man's cock, pulsing stream after stream of thick cum into him mouth. He drank it all and opened to show Mistress.

"Good boy...." She smiled at him and stroked his cheek again, "I am so proud of you, you are such a good slave." She stood them both up and gazed thoughtfully at them for a few minutes, still with a wicked smile on your face.

"Are you pleased with us, Mistress?" he asked gazing at her...feeling his cock getting hard at the sight of her nearly naked form. He glanced sideways and saw that the man's cock, despite having just cum, was thickening and hardening just like his own.

"Very very much so, pet." She sat down in the chair again, legs spread wide and fingers immediately finding her pussy. "But I am still dripping wet from all this excitement....so bend over boyfriend because you're about to get fucked by my friend here...while I watch."