Beneath Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman is extorted into sexual bdsm service.
4k words
4.01
54k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shwenn
Shwenn
11 Followers

"It's been two days and I've had no word from him. I don't know what I am supposed to do. Shouldn't I have heard from him by now? Shouldn't I be getting him an advocate?"

The two officers behind the desk looked me over. One, a chubby man, blond with brown, unintelligent eyes, grinned at me. It was a big, goofy grin. The other man's uniform looked crisp and well attended. His dark red hair and steely blue eyes looked familiar to me. It was familiar in a deja vu sort of way, the way something you know you've never seen can seem familiar. He spoke first.

"You have any idea what he was arrested for?" Something about him terrified me. Something about him cowed me. The blond guy was looking over my body like he would a succulent meal after a long fast, but any discomfort I felt originated in those blue eyes.

"I imagine it has something to do with his writing," I said, not wanting to implicate my husband but also not wanting to seem deceitful. I made a snap judgment to tell the truth.

"You realize he may not have been charged with anything, yet. We can keep him for a year before we hafta press charges." The blond guy said to my breasts.

"Yes. I just wanted to find out if there is anything I can do."

The two officers looked at each other immediately, meaningfully. Goofy grin on his face, never taking his eyes off of my breasts, the blond guy, pressed an intercom button. A man barking the word "yes" came through it. It must have beeped on his end or something.

The red head, the scary one, put his arm across the other's chest, stopping him from speaking. He said, "Sergeant Murond. I have a woman here inquiring about her recently arrested husband."

"So? I don't have time for this shit."

"Sir, this is the sort of thing you usually make time for."

"Right. Right. Bring her."

The red haired officer walked out from behind the desk and tool my upper arm. He was tall and lean, almost gangly but for some impressive shoulders. He lead me down a hall, two toned, a darker red on the bottom and a muted pink on top. It was the same color scheme in the office, where a portly man with huge, hairy hands sat behind a desk. The red head placed me in a chair in front of the desk.

The portly man said, "Check her for any contraband first, Detective Darns." He said this to the red haired man. I thought, his name is Darns. Remember that.

I made to stand but Darns pushed me back in the seat gently. He kneeled before me and unbuttoned my blouse. He pulled it down, behind my shoulders. Then, gently, gently, he pulled each breast out of the bra so that it hung over, exposed and lifted. I sat in a rictus of fear and confusion. Any reaction at this point could be the wrong move and the knowledge of this rendered me immobile. Darns stood aside and Murond spoke.

"Good. I'll need you to remain this way as we have our little discussion. It's for your safety, really."

I clearly wasn't meant to believe this lie. I sat wishing my breasts were smaller, knowing what a spectacle they were. I took a deep breath. I had expected this. Not exactly this. But I had expected they might offer some sexual trade. And I had decided that this was a fair one. I would have sex with them if it came to that.

The door behind me opened and the blond man entered, handing a folder to Murond. Murond opened it a read through it as I sat with my large breasts getting cold, my nipples hardening. "Subversive literature. That is what he was arrested for. He's not been charged yet. Interrogations have not yet begun."

"Yes, sir," I said, still paralyzed, afraid even to ask the question I'd come to ask.

He stood with the folder in his hand, circled his desk and sat on it right in front of me. He lightly flicked my nipples with the edge of the folder and I squirmed, immediately regretting having done it.

"The interrogations don't have to be difficult for him. We could break him completely or just ask a few questions. The discretion is entirely ours." The folder edge kept moving over my nipples, it was maddening.

"Yes, sir." I forced myself to look in his eyes. I forced myself to say, "I intend to be very cooperative." The Sergeant and Darns exchanged a look and a derisive laugh.

The Sergeant said, "The cooperation we want from you...it probably goes much further than what you are imagining right now." He smirked as he spoke, like he knew a secret joke. "But first, let me make one thing very clear. Interrogations can be intense. Accidental deaths are fairly common and all authority is understanding when that happens. You know, if a few die to protect the peace, even if they're innocent, it's the greater good of society that we ultimately care about."

He never stopped moving the edge of that folder over my nipples. They were protruding out, now. At attention. "I see," I said. My heart was sinking.

"I'm not even convinced that subversive literature is something we need to be worried about. Not to be doing the sort of interrogations we do, where death is such a common happenstance. The morale of the police force. Now, that is something I find much more important. Life is about trade offs. It's about compromise. You need to offer something for our morale, that would make it worth my while to ensure your husband survives this next year."

Dread and certainty washed over me in hot waves. He's saying that he will kill my husband. And I've already offered my body. Why, then, the need to leverage my husband's life? "Of course, sir. Anything to help our men in green." I blinked and felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"The whole year, at any time, he could die. We have a whole year to interrogate."

"I understand, sir. A whole year." I felt another tear drop. My nose was filling and I sniffled.

"So, just to be perfectly clear, you are offering yourself for a year in exchange for your husband's life. You can back out of the deal at any moment if you feel the life of this man is not worth it. And you will. You will want to back out and run away many times. But, remember that a man's life is at stake." This whole thing was moving so fast, but this man was so comfortable with his speed. It was as though he did this every day.

"Yes. I don't think I'll forget that."

"Do you have a job?" He took a pair of scissors from his desk.

"I'm a math teacher."

"Not any more. You'll start work here tomorrow." Darns sat at the desk and took a pen. Murond kneeled in front of me and spread my legs apart as far as they would go, pushing my skirt all the way up . The third man stood behind me and held my arms back. "Don't contact the school. We will let them know you are needed here." He cut the crotch of my panties in half and pulled my pelvis to the end of the chair.

Darns said, "Tell me your full name."

I could hear how erratic my breathing had become. "Danny...I mean...Daniel Havershad." Darns wrote it down.

Murond pushed a finger inside me. "You will answer to the name Cunt when you are here. Cunt or Tits or Ass or Mouth. These are your names. It's almost always Cunt. Just get used to Cunt. The pussy is wet. This bodes well for you. Cunt knows its place. It prepares itself for use and service. That is a lesson we may be able to skip."

"Identity number?" Darns waited, pencil poised.

I could feel myself quivering. "7653832."

Murond pushed his finger into my anus. This was a sensation I had only felt alone, defecating. It was a complete invasion to be forced to feel this in front of complete strangers. "Oooh, too tight. We'll need to work on this." His thumb wormed into my vagina. He was holding me like a six-pack while he leaned over and began sucking my nipple. My vagina throbbed and engorged and pulsed. The worst rape of it was that my body responded. I hated it, despised it and needed it to continue.

Murond stood, unzipped his pants and took out his penis. The bald man pulled me upright. Without using his hands, he slapped my face with his penis. He poked my breast with it. "I'm just getting you acquainted with your new boss. He wants to suss you out." Darns laughed, watching. I felt myself redden. He poked it in my eye. "Got to check your sight." Both other men laughed at that. His voice changed. It became commanding and dominating. "Okay now suck it." I went for it hungrily, desperate to please.

I moved my whole head back and forth, his penis deep in my throat as he spoke the whole time. "Yes, that's good. Get it all the way in there. Suck it like the little suckling piggy you are. No, no, keep your legs spread. Nice and wide. No, keep going, you can gag but don't let it stop you sucking on your teat for your milk, yeah you want your milk, don't you you little piggy, piggy whore cunt, yeah suck with all you've got....." He convulsed, grabbed the back of my head and held it has he came in my mouth, right down the back of my throat.

From behind me, "You should have shot it on her tits, made her go home with it on her."

"Aaaaauuuuuhhhhh. Shut your fucking mouth when I'm coming, Boon." In the back of my mind, I thought, That's his name. It's Boon. Now I know. "Why don't you come on her tits, you gotta sit there like a dumb fuck and critique my orgasm. Know what, you don't get to fuck her today. That's what you get for being a dumb ass. Get out of here." Boon released my arms and left, wordlessly. "Darns, have a go."

Darns stood and removed his clothes. He stood me up and undressed me, as well. He was all efficiency and purpose. Both of us naked, he lay down on the floor, on his back, his huge, erect penis resting on his stomach. "Ride it," was all he said.

I straddled him, guiding his penis inside me. I rode it slowly, up and down, my hands on his chest. "Grab your tits and bounce them around. Yeah, that's good. Slap them together, like you're clapping. Yes, like that." I felt obscene. "Turn around. Other direction." I faced the other way, keeping him inside me the whole time, afraid not to. "Good, now fuck me and suck my toe." He bent his knees to bring he feet to me. A whimper of humiliation escaped me as I complied.

I felt a finger invade my anus. "Now put your tits between my feet." But I didn't have to do anything. He bent his knees further and squeezed my breasts between his feet. It forced me to move my legs back and lose some leverage but he held me in place with one hand pushing on my buttock with a finger in my ass, the other hand holding my thigh and pulling it back. I was pinned down and could now only manage to writhe. He suddenly threw me off him. "This isn't working. Fuck my toe." I gasped and looked at him beseechingly. "You heard me. Put my toe inside your cunt."

I did as best I could but he wasn't satisfied. "No, I want to see. Lean back and spread your pussy." I leaned back on one arm, legs spread on my knees and spread my labia apart. He stuck his big toe inside, moved it in and out, stuck it in and moved it around. I squeezed my eyes shut and he immediately barked, "No! You watch." I looked down at his foot, visible but for the toe vanished inside me. He was masturbating his penis. "Grind on it." And I did, hoping he would orgasm soon, before the next idea hit him.

He suddenly reached his arm far behind him and grabbed his sock. He jammed it inside me with two fingers, toe end first. He kept ramming it in until the whole foot part was inside, as I moaned pleadingly. "Okay, now suck me, keep your pussy over my head and put your finger in my ass." I moved to the 69 position, one arm under his leg to insert my finger in his anus. I sucked him harder than I had Murond, desperate for him to finish. My nipples were rubbing on his stomach and his fingers were again pushing into my ass, two this time, pulling it open. My moans and pleas muffled by his cock, I tried to rub his balls, beg for mercy that way. He came as I did, grabbing my thighs and digging his fingers into them deeply and painfully. Then he threw me over like so much trash.

Darns dressed. His clothes on, he looked around a bit confused, then suddenly remembered what he'd done with his sock. "Oh, right," he said, pulling it out of my vagina.

After a few moments, Morund said, "Leave us, Darns." When he was gone, "Kneel next to my desk, right here next to me and lay your tits on it." I did this, feeling my brow furrow. I thought it was over. It guess it was, sort of. He worked on papers and on his computer. Occasionally, deep in thought about who knows what, he would play with my breasts, tweak my nipples, lift them up and let them drop. Like it was helping him think. He didn't seem to enjoy doing it at all. I did what I could to stifle my whimpers.

After a couple of hours, he told me to get dressed and return the next day at 8am. He handed me a sheath of papers and told me to familiarize myself with the instructions they contained. He made special note of a store I would have to visit, to outfit myself.

When I walked out, every man stopped what he was doing to appraise me. The one man I did not want to see was Darns so, of course, I immediately made eye contact with him without meaning to. He looked deep in thought, composed, together. I knew I didn't . I felt abject shame. I expected him to feel that way, too. Don't people with sick desires feel shame after climax? No. Not him. He held my gaze with strength and command. I couldn't look away. I felt myself stop walking. As he looked at me, I felt his stare was telling me something. And some part of me I couldn't get to was listening.

Another officer came behind me and lifted my skirt. Darns looked down at his desk. A hand rubbed my ass then fingered my pussy roughly. "Not ready to go, yet? You want some more? I can give you some more."

"Bud, leave it."

It came from Darns, who didn't look up from the paper on his desk to say it. The man behind me left and I walked out as quickly as I could.

Once I was out the door, I could hear a sudden, muffled explosion of conversation. I wanted to wet myself from fear. I only wanted to go home but I had to go to this store, first.

It was a sex store, of course. There were a couple of men browsing the pornography aisles. A skinny, greasy looking kid was behind the counter. He looked like he could be sixteen but he would have to be at least eighteen to work this job legally. He could be eighteen but no older. I went to him and he looked at me questioningly. "I was sent here by Captain Murond. I don't know what I'm meant to get."

A calm look, almost pitying, almost wise took over his face. For a second I thought he could be eighty, just going by that look. The term 'old soul' popped into my head. He pressed a button next to him and spoke in a voice that was transmitted loudly over speakers in the store. "Gentleman, we need to close the store early. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have a coupon at the front desk with my apologies but I'm afraid you must leave immediately."

The men scurried to the desk, collected their coupons and left. They looked unsurprised. From their reaction, they could have been waiting around, browsing the porno, just to get their coupons. The boy locked the door behind them. Suddenly dark panels descended over the windows, leaving the store dimly lit.

He stood in front of me and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. As he did this, he softly said, "I'm sorry. I have to do these things to you. They have cameras in here. They're watching." He reached behind me and unclasped my bra faster than I've ever been able to. He slid it off, my breasts hung, exposes again. He softly cupped and lifted them. He reached around again and released my skirt to fall to the floor.

Producing a small measuring tape from his pocket, he took my measurements. They were like no other measurements I've ever had taken. He measured the circumference of my neck, wrists, upper arms. My ankles, above my knees. He ran it from the small of my back, through my crotch and to my belly button. He saw that this made the tape moist and he said, "I know this embarrasses you. It's better this way, though. They give you injections, otherwise. And there are side effects. They are worse for the women. You don't want to know. It's better this way."

I had to be ten years older than him but I felt twenty years his junior. He took my hand and led me to a back room. There was a gynecological chair. He had me sit in it and he strapped me down, my legs secured in the stirrups, my waist secured to the chair. Last, he shackled my hands to a ring just above my head.

He turned on what looked like a crock pot in the corner then sat between my legs, pushing them as far apart as he could then securing the stirrups so they were immobilized in this splayed form. There were various odd sound as I stared at the ceiling when something cold and wet pushed into my anus. "Relax. You have to relax for this. We have to stretch this. This will make it less painful for you when they fuck it, which they will." I tried to relax but I'd never tried to relax that muscle. It didn't seem possible.

He came to stand next to me. I felt more pressure on my anus. That thing in it was getting bigger! The pain got steadily worse until I felt I couldn't stand it anymore and, somehow, it magically stopped. I moaned, pleading moans. I wanted to say, please, take it out. I only managed, "Please" before he put his hand on my mouth. I felt his mouth on my nipples, the warm, wet, invading pleasure of it. His hand on my pussy, tickling my clitoris. I felt the pain and the pleasure, both forced on me, helpless to stop any of it. I could hear the sounds coming from my mouth but was unaware of making them. The building orgasm slowly overtook the pain in my ass until it exploded in an electrifying force through every cell in my body. I could hear the screams, just that one word, that one word that summed up everything I felt and feared and wanted and couldn't take. Please, please, please, please, please.

He didn't stop licking my nipples or playing with my little bump, so sensitive now that my whole body shuddered at his touch. When I finally came out of the haze of it, I could feel his firm manhood on the side of my body. He gave no other indication of his arousal. He cleaned me up and went to the crock pot. It was wax. He removed my pubic hair. The sharp pain of it was a relief against the now constant, uncomfortable ache of my anus. Done, he massaged some sort of oil into the skin, now so naked, so impossibly exposed.

"Try to relax. It's almost over. I just need to put together a couple of suitcases for you. I'll be back in a moment." And he left me there. I tried to squirm a bit to relieve the discomfort but any little movement only made it worse. I lay my head back and thought of my husband, of his life, how this and so much more was worth his future existence.

The boy immediately deflated that thing upon his return and removed it from me. I let out a loud, voiced sigh. The boy was naked, still quite erect. He had welts and rope burns all over his body. It hadn't occurred to me before but his nudity revealed that he and I were in the same predicament. No wonder he was so gentle.

"Okay, you have to have anal sex with me, now. Do you want me to do it or do you want me to let you do it? I can just lay on the floor and let you take your time with it or I can get it done. I can do it quick or slow. We can do it however you want it but we have to do it."

I thought for a moment. He was such a sweet kid. If it were Murond or Darns, I'd have chosen the former option. Though I'd not be given an option, to be sure. With this boy, I felt safe to take my time, do it myself, minimize the pain. I said, "I'd like to do it, thank you."

He released me and lay on the floor with a tube of lubricant, applying it generously to his penis.

I straddled him, grabbing his shaft and guiding it into my anus, stretched and sore. Once I had the head inside, I let go and paused. "You have to get the whole thing inside. Take your time but it has to go in all the way." I nodded, slowly lowered myself on it, stopping, then easing myself down until I was fully sitting. "There you go. That's very good. It'll get better. You have to ride it now. That's good. Look at those beautiful tits. So lovely. That's good. Up and down. You're doing so well. Okay, that's good. You've done very well. You can stop."

Shwenn
Shwenn
11 Followers
12