Beneath the Pine

Story Info
Outdoor play session in the rain.
1.7k words
4.3
40.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

The spring rain seems to be endless as sandra kneels at the base of a pine tree. her back to the trunk, her legs are spread outward nearly forty-five degrees each, the ankle cuffs connected by a thick rope wrapped behind the tree. her wrist cuffs are similarly connected, with her arms stretched high into the air and the heavy rope secured around a thick branch overhead. The summer rainfall is so heavy and intense that the tree barely provides any shelter from the cool drops of water, causing her clothes to cling mercilessly to her in ways their designers never intended. While the blindfold provides a welcome element of surprise to the bizarre ordeal, it also prevents her from judging the amount of light in the sky, and thus determining just how long she has been restricted in this manner.

Lost in her own world, the willing captive revels in the feel of the leather at her extremities, the rivulets of water cascading down her body, the sparse grass beneath her lower legs, the bark of the tree against her back and legs. It is a strange condition for anyone to endure, and while she questions how she came to enjoy such situations, she realizes that her Master takes great pleasure in watching her in such predicaments, enjoying her squirms as she tries to come to terms with her bondage.

Futilely, her hands try to wrench themselves into a position to allow her to attain freedom. The unofficial wet t-shirt contest combined with the position of her body must inherently present her chest rather prominently to His view. Of course, her Master could very well be sitting on the back porch of the cabin, dry, sipping coffee and watching her from a distance. Or, He could be standing nearby, purposely remaining silent, enjoying an up-close view of her naughty display, undressing her with His eyes and imagining Himself ravishing her.

The young submissive wonders if He is clothed or nude, wet in the rain or dry under the porch roof or a large umbrella. In her mind's eye, she sees Him wet and nude, walking slowly toward her, ready to guide Himself into her mouth. She pictures Him grabbing her hair in his fists, literally fucking her face and forcing Himself down her throat as she struggles against the ropes.

she then realizes the rain is not the only cause of her wet condition.

sandra shakes her head as if her mind's eye were an Etch-a-sketch, clearing away the vision to be replaced by something new. This time, the Dominant approaches fully clothed, a whip hanging from His belt. She pictures Him kneeling, removing the whip, then preparing to focus it upon her unprotected, hard-tipped breasts.

That vision elicits a soft moan which sounds foreign to her own ears, as if sandra is standing beside herself, watching the events taking place in her mind. she begins to struggle again, despite her inescapable helplessness.

Above the sound of the rain, sandra believes she hears something nearby, and wills herself still. She flinches when she soon feels a hand stroking the crown of her head, then calms herself as she recognizes her Master's gentle touch. she then melts not from the rain, but from His lips upon hers. As He fondles her chest, the captive feels a slight frustration at her inability to return the loving touches. As His hand moves up under her skirt and strokes her through her panties, another frustration is slightly lessened.

With a kiss to her forehead, the Dominant retreats, leaving sandra sighing in disappointment. A few moments later, however, she feels another rope being applied, directly under her breasts, and quickly tied tightly on the other side of the tall pine. The effect is to further limit her available movements, essentially bonding her with the tree itself. Yet another rope is quickly added just above her breasts and similarly tied. Then a pair of shorter ropes are added at her sides, tightly cinching the breast bondage and making sandra that much more aware of her femininity.

Now truly unable to move, sandra resigns herself to accepting whatever fate her Master has planned for her. she does at least make a token effort to struggle, but only for the Dominant's benefit. she does, however, wish she could see Him, so that she could watch Him watching her. Lacking such a luxury, however, she imagines Him scrutinizing His handiwork, walking around the tall pine again and again as He also admires her from all possible angles.

For a long time, the young submissive is again left alone. The rough bark, the tight ropes, and the awkward position begin to take their toll on her. her discomfort grows as time passes. her thoughts roam to try to counter her physical condition; she instead imagines herself the recipient of a lengthy massage, or strolling along a beach, or cuddling by a small campfire, or enjoying a hot bubble bath.

...or screaming from hard, deep, passionate, fierce sex.

A scream of a very different kind is forced from her lungs as a belt or something similar strikes her chest, the drenched clothing making the sting more pronounced. Despite the awkward position and the tight ropes melding her with the tree, sandra instantly struggles vigorously, her fight-or-flight instinct taking over in full force. Even though no other strike befalls her, she continues to struggle, gasping from her efforts even as she attempts to alleviate the sharp sting with her very limited movement.

"Struggle for me," she hears in her ear. "Fight your bonds."

The flogging implement lands upon her breasts again and again and again. sandra has no choice but to fight against the bonds, grunting loudly with each strike. The ropes bite into her skin because of her efforts, her constant movements adding to the discomfort in her knees and lower legs.

When she thinks she cannot stand any more and is ready to use her "yellow" safeword, the punishment ends. her chest feels aflame as it heaves with her heavy breaths, loud gasps escaping her lips. Then she feels her skirt lifted, her panties pulled aside, and a vibrator slowly inserted into her body, its small stimulator sliding snugly over her clitoris. her panties are put back in position to hold the vibrator in place, then the toy is activated.

As the heat in the captive's chest subsides, a new heat spreads outward from between her legs. The vibrator's speed slowly increases without needing to be touched, suggesting that her Master uses a remote control. her struggles wane and evolve into a sensuous writhing, although the ropes continue to bite into her skin through her drenched t-shirt and bra.

her Master kneels beside her, turning sandra's head toward him, and kisses her. she is surprised by her own ferocity, her lips attacking His. Between the actions of the vibrator between her legs and His hand fondling her beaten chest, the young woman whimpers and moans into his mouth, squealing occasionally when He squeezes a breast somewhat roughly.

Even as she enjoys the Dominant's touches and kisses, the vibrator launches suddenly into full fury, her body quickly responding. The kiss ends and He retreats once more, leaving sandra alone in a lewd world few would understand. As the desired climax crests, her primal song rings loudly in her own ears, the accompanying pleasure and adrenaline exploding out from her core and cascading throughout her heaving body.

Before she knows what is happening, before the next orgasm wracks her consciousness, sandra feels thin, cold steel at the base of her neck, slowly descending. Fear kicks in, adding a violent struggle to her erotic flailing. she feels the neckline of the wet t-shirt pulled out from her as much as the rope above her breasts will allow, then the garment is cut. As several orgasms pummel her senses, the t-shirt is cut and even ripped down the front and spread, exposing her skin to the direct sensation of the rain falling down upon her.

The vibrator ceases its sweet tease, allowing the weary woman to calm herself. her body continues to squirm as the residual effects of the vibrator subside, her chest continues to heave against the ropes from her ordeal. Feeling the familiar bulbous tip press against her upper lip, she instinctively opens her mouth and allows the erection to ease into her.

Minutes later, her efforts result in a sticky mess, splattered across her face and instantly being thinned by the incessant rain.

As sandra regains her breath and licks at the diluted seed around her mouth, she wonders if this is the end of the day's ordeal. she need not wait long before the wrist and ankle cuffs are removed. However, the ropes forming the breast bondage remain tight, melding her with the tall pine, preventing her from slumping forward to the ground as she so desperately wants to do to relieve the dull pain in her knees. Soon, however, even these ropes are removed, and the weary submissive collapses forward upon the hard ground.

After a few seconds of laying on the ground, sandra's consciousness is shocked back to full sexual awareness as the vibrator again roars at full fury. As she again climbs the mountain toward the orgasmic peak, the belt is applied across her rear, the mix of pleasure and rain-heightened pain creating all sorts of unintelligible sounds to escape her lips. Between the vibrating and the flogging, the submissive's senses become overwhelmed, leaving her floating in a strange haze which clears only from the intense force of the ultimate climax surging through her blood.

The vibrator finally stilled, sandra recovers, still gasping and whimpering as her Master respectfully removes the toy from her, the final quivers resonating throughout her body. Exhausted and sated, she once again becomes aware of the rain falling upon her. Then even more aware of the loving Dominant carefully removing the blindfold, blinding her with the dim evening light filtering through the trees.

Once her eyes adjust to the light, the young woman watches as her Master finishes gathering the implements of her ordeal and placing them in a backpack, which He finally dons. He finally returns to her, kneels, rolls her onto her back, gathers her in His arms, slowly rises to His feet, and takes her back to the cabin - the warm, dry cabin.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers