Beneath the Trees

Story Info
Spike waits for Buffy, but gets Willow.
1.9k words
4.25
38.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers

Outside the Doublemeat Palace, Spike used the bottom of his boot to stub out the cigarette he'd been smoking. He briefly contemplated lighting another, but decided against it since Buffy was due to arrive any second. A slight smirk graced his face at the thought. He was definitely enjoying this new relationship with the Slayer. He knew she didn't love him, -- not the way he loved her -- but if she wanted to use his body nightly, who was he to complain. With a sigh, he leaned back against the brick façade and allowed himself the pleasure of mentally reliving last night's activities with Buffy. There were definite advantages to sleeping with a girl as strong and limber as she was. With a quick glance around, he readjusted his hardening cock in his jeans.

Suddenly, Buffy burst out the back door of the Doublemeat Palace, "Xander just called. There's a chaos demon attacking people at the Bronze and causing all kinds of... well, chaos."

"Whoa-ho, what's the hurry, love?" Spike snagged her around the waist, halting her dash down the alleyway. He nuzzled her neck searching for the unique scent of her beneath the smell of French fry grease.

With one hard shove, Buffy pushed him away from her.

"Spike, I don't have time for this. My job as the Slayer comes first. Always. You know that. I have to go." Her hazel eyes snapped fire and with a parting push, she continued to run up the alley and disappeared around the corner.

"Bugger it all!" Spike lit another cigarette and contemplated following her. No, one lousy chaos demon wasn't worth his energies. Energies that could be better used after the Slayer returned from her fight: hungry and horny. With that thought in mind, Spike headed back to his crypt.

He took a bath, watched a little TV and generally wasted time, waiting for Buffy's arrival. After several hours, he determined that she might have gone patrolling after cleaning the mess at the Bronze and decided to join her. He combed the entire cemetery, but found no sign of her. He did, however, spot a familiar red head walking along the path on the outskirts of the burial ground.

"What are you doing out this way, Red?" Spike asked as he caught up to Willow.

"Oh, hi, Spike. I was looking for Buffy. Have you seen her out here?" Willow nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She didn't know why she was nervous. She had no reason to be. After all, the chip in Spike's head would keep him from harming her.

"Actually, the last I saw of her she was heading to the Bronze for a little chaos demon action. That was quite some time ago though. I'm not sure where's she's off to now."

Actually he was a more than a little miffed that the Slayer had not been found by this time. He'd had a perpetual hard on since he'd been reminiscing outside her place of employment. Luckily his clothes and the graveyard were dark so it was doubtful Willow would notice. So what if she did notice? He thought. She'd either run away screaming or offer to help relieve his condition. He'd never really thought of Red that way before, but she was a good-looking girl. All that lovely red hair, pale skin and tight body. Besides that, it might do his tardy date some good if he shagged her best friend. He almost chuckled aloud at the thought.

"Oh," Willow said quietly. Again, she tucked the same strand of hair behind her ear, a slight tremor in her hand. Why was he looking at her like that? He looked like he wanted to bite her, but he couldn't, right? The chip wouldn’t let him do anything she didn't want him to do. But what if she wanted him to? She glanced up at his face. He looked like he was laughing at some inside joke. He did have really pretty blue eyes and those washboard abs were nothing to frown about.

"So, are you still on the outs with that girlfriend of yours?"

Willow flinched and then slowly nodded. She felt a little guilty admiring Spike's eyes and other attributes when she should be working on a way to get Tara back. She was debating as to whether she should give up magic all together for Tara or find a spell to get her back. Of course she missed Tara for all the romantic reasons; she loved her. However she also missed getting sex on a regular basis. Maybe that was why she was looking at Spike the way she was. Just an overdose of hormones from a lack of sex. He had really nice abs.

"Willow..." Spike's voice startled her. She suddenly realized that she had stopped beneath a streetlamp and was blatantly staring at Spike's erection. Without hesitation, he took her hand in his and placed it over the bulge behind his zipper.

"Do you ever miss this, Red? Do you miss having a hard cock driving between your thighs? I'm not talking about some fake plastic thing, pet. I'm talking about a real cock, made of flesh and blood. Do you miss it?" Spike bit back a groan as her fingers instinctively squeezed him.

Willow looked back and forth between her hand and his eyes, warring with herself internally. What would it mean if she slept with Spike? Neither of them was attached. Tara had left her, and Drusilla had left Spike a long time ago. She hadn't been with a man since Oz and that was also a long time ago. Buffy had made love to a vampire and survived, and Spike didn't have a soul to lose. What did she have to lose?

Staring into his eyes, Willow opened her hand a little to slide it back and forth over the impressive length of flesh. "Yes."

Having made her decision, she was in no mood to wait. Quickly she unbuttoned his black jeans and pulled the zipper down. His cock sprung free, long and very hard. With her fingertips, she traced the bulging veins that ran its length and softly circled the sensitive head.

Spike groaned and his legs went weak beneath him. Her touch was so gentle, so soft, and so different from the rough shagging he had with the Slayer.

"Ah, Red, as bloody wonderful as this is, don't you think we should go somewhere a little more private? Just in case our little Buffy comes a-slaying?"

A blush rose from her neck to her cheeks and she nodded. With a slight limp to his gait, due to the extreme stiffness of a particular body part, Spike led her into a grove of trees nearby.

Once they were safely away from prying eyes, he quickly divested her of her clothes and then his own. Pushing her back against the rough bark of a tree, Spike dropped to his knees. A slight smile came to his face. She was a real redhead.

Willow closed her eyes and locked her weakening knees as he leaned forward and thrust his tongue into the wet folds between her legs. Using his shoulders, he nudged her legs further apart for better access. The soft red curls tickled his nose as his tongue searched for the little nub hidden there. When he found it, her legs began to tremble and she made a low whimpering noise in the back of her throat.

Briefly she registered the fact that his mouth wasn't as cold as she had expected. Then all thought left her as his tongue began to flick ever-so-lightly against her clit. Seconds later she felt the starting tremors of an orgasm take over.

"Oh, please, Spike, please!" It hit her with the force of a goods train and she felt her legs finally give out as she sank to the ground.

If he'd thought it possible, his cock would have grown even harder when he heard her call out his name. Quickly he spread her out beneath him on the grass. Her hand immediately searched for his cock to guide him inside.

Teasingly he lingered just outside her opening, sliding his cock along her wet slit. "Is this what you want, pet? Are you sure you haven't had enough?"

Willow moaned deep and low, and he watched in fascination as she shook her head from side to side, her deep red hair spilling out around her. He slowly pushed inside her, letting her feel the entire length of him sliding into her. Another moan escaped her once he was in to the hilt and she could feel him pressed intimately against her. He began gently rocking back and forth, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding back in again.

"Is this what you've been waiting for, pet? Can you feel me? Can you feel how deep I am inside you, Red? You are so hot and tight; it's killing me," He groaned against her lips.

Unexpectedly, he pulled out of her and grabbed her hips, flipping her over. Grasping her hips again, he pulled her up on all fours and thrust back inside her. One hand reached up to pinch her breast, while the other snaked down between her legs to touch her there. Shocked to feel it coming on again so soon, she felt herself tightening up in eager anticipation of another mind-blowing orgasm.

"Come on, pet, do it. Come for me. I want to feel those sweet muscles milking me when I come."

The words whispered hotly against her neck, pushed her over the edge and she came. Her entire body shook with the tremors that rippled out from between her legs. A second later, she felt the cool rush of his seed spilling inside her and his face pressed against her back.

With a mutual sigh, they sank onto the cool grass beneath the tree. Spike rolled over pulling Willow into the crook of his arm. It was, in Spike's opinion, one of the nicest shags he'd had in quite some time. She was incomparable to the Slayer, simply because they were so different. Willow was much more innocent in so many ways. And so pale and pink.

The magnitude of what she'd just done came over Willow all at once. She'd just had sex with Spike, the same vampire who'd tried on numerous occasions to kill her best friend. And she'd enjoyed it. A lot.

With mumbled apologies, Willow rose and began to dress. Spike stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"What's the hurry, pet? The night is young. I'm up for another go at it, if you are," He murmured close to her ear.

Willow glanced down and confirmed that, yes; he was definitely up for it. "I'm sorry, Spike, I j- just can't do this. I'm feeling all butterfly-ee in my tummy and I... I just can't." She finished buttoning her top and turned to go.

"Red." She paused at the sound of his voice and turned back to him. "It's fine, you know. I bloody well won't go blabbing to everyone about this. Should you want to do this again sometime..." He left the invitation open and began pulling his own clothes back on.

Willow paused for a moment, seemingly reconsidering his invitation. "I'll keep it in mind." She turned and walked back to the path leading out of the cemetery.

Spike grinned and strolled back to his crypt. He liked these Sunnydale women.

Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers