Benefits of a Home Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a good look Sue. You're going to do some cock sucking today. I'm going to cum in your mouth. But if you want to continue and develop a D/s relationship, you'll learn to take me down your throat and up your ass. I'll reward you by fucking your pussy raw."

Sue's eyes never left my swaying cock, but she nodded her agreement. I continued, "Other than a blowjob today, there are no other obligations. But after today, I'll take what I want ... within the limits we discussed before."

She continued to nod and reached a hand to my dick. I pushed it away, just short of its objective and told her, "I want your mouth, Sue."

Sue scrambled into a kneeling position, facing me and leaned her head into my lap. She tentatively kissed my oversized cock head a couple of times, before stretching her mouth open. I felt her lips glide over the head and take the first three inches. She greedily sucked me and then pushed the next couple of inches in, before gagging so hard, she had to withdraw completely.

She coughed a few times, caught her breath and tried again. The second time, Sue concentrated on my first four or five inches and gently blew me for a couple of minutes, before venturing further down my cock. She gagged violently and spit me out a second time.

Sue had a sexy smile and tears' brimming in her eyes, as she took a few deep breathes. She asked, "How deep can Terri take you?"

I smiled back, reached to her and took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I began gently tweaking her small nub, but the intensity grew quickly. When I knew that my touch was more than a little uncomfortable, I asked, "What's my one rule, Sue?" As I finished the question, I pinched her nipple very hard.

Sue cried out and apologized. "I didn't ask for an apology. I asked you to tell me my rule." I pinched her again.

"OOOwwww! Pleeeeese! You said ... not to say anything ... about Terri."

"It's a simple rule Sue." I pinched her again and she cried out. I was looking at an equally frightened and aroused woman, when I told her, "Instead of telling you how deep she can suck my cock, I'll show you."

I reached over, grabbed a fist full of Sue's blonde hair and pulled her mouth to my cock. With my other hand on the back of her head, I pushed my cock into her mouth and pulled her head deep. When I reached her throat, I raised my hips from the seat and pushed all nine inches into her mouth.

Sue's gag was violent and I let her pull free. She gagged and coughed and when she finally got under control, I simply said, "Make me cum!"

She dropped her head into my lap and sucked up the first few inches of cock. With her lips wrapped tightly around my girth, she bobbed her head. She cheated, when her hand reached for my balls, but her touch was so stimulating, that I let her continue to rub me. I was incredibly excited and it only took a couple of minutes of cock sucking, before I felt the first signs.

"Get ready Sue. I'm going to cum. I want you to take it all!"

Her pistoning mouth slowed, she tightened her lips and she concentrated on the area immediately under my cock head.

"Here it..." I erupted into Sue's willing mouth. She gulped down my entire load, sucked me completely clean and finally let me pop from her mouth. Sue sat back and leaned against the door, as I tucked my cock in, raised my pants and buckled up.

I took a few moments to gather my thoughts and finally told Sue, "I'm willing ... very willing to have an affair with you. I want you to think about it over the next few days. If you'd like an affair too, I'd like you to make up a new, private email address. Use that address and send an email to my work account. I only want you to write, "Hi." If I receive that email, I'll know you want to continue. I'll create a private email address and write you back. If you decide not to continue, I'll completely understand and will never bring this up again."

Sue listened to me, without expression. I really couldn't tell if she hated me or not. She finally answered, "OK."

I nodded, reached for the door handle, slid from the vehicle and closed the door behind me. I walked to my sedan, got in and began driving away. I noticed that Sue hadn't moved an inch as I turned out of the parking lot and headed for home.

I smiled, when I opened my email the next day. Mixed in with the fifteen or so work related matters, was an email from "HisNewSub123." When I clicked on the email, the note simply said, "hi!"

In anticipation of receiving Sue's email, I had created my own totally private account. I copied her address to my new account, noticed that Sue was online and sent her a note.

Me: Hi sub.

Sue: I'm glad you're around! I've been going nuts waiting!!!!!

Me: And you want to continue?

Sue: Desperately!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue and I instant messaged back and forth. We agreed that we'd meet in her basement family room on the following Thursday at nine in the morning. She'd confirm that John was in Baltimore and I would email Terri at work, before coming over. I also left Sue with a few instructions. At 9 a.m. I was standing ten feet behind Sue's naked body.

"Are you ready," were the first words she'd heard.

Sue tentatively nodded.

"I want you to verbally respond to my question."

After a short pause, she answered, "Yes. Yes, I'm ready."

"You're mine Sue. You're mine for the next five hours."

"I know," she weakly admitted.

I had slipped through the open garage door nearly twenty minutes earlier and found Sue standing naked in the middle of the family room. Her eyes were covered and hands bound in front of her, as I'd instructed.

I had taken a few moments to make sure she had followed the few simple instructions, I'd described in my email. It took a few additional minutes for me to rummage around in the Master bathroom, to find the necessary supplies.

When I returned to the family room, I dropped to my knees in front of Sue, and spread my supplies on the floor next to me.

"I think I asked you to shave yourself bald."

"I know, but I was afraid John wouldn't like it, so I left a little on the top."

I sprayed some of John's shaving cream into my hand and took my time massaging it into the sensitive area above her already dripping cunt.

I took John's razor and shaved the short tuft of blonde hair. It only took a few strokes.

When she was shaved bald, I stepped back and undressed. Naked, I walked behind the blindfolded Sue, placed a hand on each hip and pressed myself against her. I swept the hair from the nape of her neck and gently kissed it.

One hand reached up and gently fondled back and forth between her tits and the other dropped to the over flowing lips of her twat and stroked from her asshole to her clit.

Sue was eager with anticipation and was quickly rushing toward her first climax. As she got closer to her goal, I slowed my hands. I played with the pretty MILF's body, bringing her pleasure, but not allowing an orgasm.

I kissed her neck again, bit her ear lobe and whispered, "I'm disappointed that I had to finish shaving you."

Sue answered, "I'm sorry Chris. I really am."

"Thank you. I know you're sorry." I kissed her neck again and felt her shudder, before continuing, "But, you will need to be punished."

She shuddered again, before saying, "Please. No."

I moved my lips to the other side of her neck and kissed some more, and asked, "In my last email, I detailed what you should expect today. Tell me what I said?"

Sue was trembling from my fingers on her clit and nipples. She took a deep breath and said, "You're going to do my ass first. You said you want to break it in. Then you'll let me clean you, before I have to suck you hard. You're going to finish by fucking me."

"Very good Sue." My hard cock was wedged between Sue's slightly spread thighs. I was very slowly pumping it in and out. "For your punishment, I'm going to change the order. I'm going to fuck your pussy first."

Sue was relieved, and I asked, "Isn't that going to be nice? In a few minutes, your pussy is going to be stretched by my cock."

She mewed, "Yes! So nice!"

I continued, "As an added bonus, before I fuck you, I'm going to eat you and make you cum, before fucking you."

"Thank you, Chris!"

"Are you wondering how changing the order is a punishment?"

My fingers were tracing circles over her clit, distracting her, but she answered, "Yes."

"Can you feel how hard my cock is?"

"Oh yes!" She answered.

"Can you tell how excited I am?"

"Yes. Yes I can tell!"

"Then I'm sure you can imagine that it's only going to take me a few minutes, before I cum the first time. Your punishment is trading a quick five minutes ass-fuck for a nice hard long thirty minutes ass-bang."

Sue slumped against me and muttered, "Oh no!"

I kissed her neck some more, gently tweaked her nipples and increased the intensity on her clit. Despite knowing that she was in for a hard anal session, Sue responded. She bucked against my fingers.

"So nice!"

I think Sue was surprised when I continued to play with her pussy and she started to orgasm. It wasn't a big one, but I hoped it was satisfying.

As she recovered, I guided the blindfolded woman to the couch, turned her and had her sit on the edge and lean back. I knelt between her spread thighs and pressed my lips into her ruby red cunt. I kissed, licked and sucked on her engorged lips and slowly ran my tongue around her pearl and flowing tunnel. I let her mash her twat into my face and kept up my oral assault.

She built slowly, and exploded again, "Cuuuuuuuuminggggg!"

She raised her entire lower torso off the sofa and bucked against my face.

When she finished her cum and plopped into the cushion, I slid two fingers into her tight hole, sucked her clit into my mouth and finger fucked her.

Her, "No ... no ... no!" turned to, "Yes ... YES ... Fuuuuuck Yessssss!" after just a few moments. She'd had three nice cums in fifteen minutes of cunt lapping and as she settled, Sue pleaded, "Please let me rest!"

I repositioned myself and told, her, "Not quit yet, Sue." I held my cock head, just outside the entrance of her pussy, leaned in and impaled my cock into her cunt.

Sue's reaction was immediate and she screeched, "Oh you fucker!" As I started to hammer her.

I quickly had all nine inches stretching her in ways she'd never experienced. Her cunt was the tightest I'd ever been in and she milked my stalk as she came again.

Deciding to change positions, I sat on the couch and had Sue straddle me. She mumbled, "So full," when she bottomed out. I sucked a hard nipple into my mouth, reached around and took an ass cheek in each hand, and started to fuck Sue again.

I was proud that I was able to hold off for a few more minutes, but Sue's tight wet cunt was soon milking a load of jizz out of my cock.

When I had finished cumming, Sue slumped into me and we rested, until my wilted cock slipped from her hole, with a plop.

We continued to rest, each caught up in our own thoughts. Sue seemed happy, when I untied the silk blindfold and wrist restraints. After a few more minutes, Sue climbed off me and headed to the lavatory. She returned almost immediately, with a face cloth.

"What's that for," I asked.

"I'm going to clean your ... your cock," she answered.

I laughed and explained, "Sue, if my cock had been in your ass, I'd expect you to clean me completely with soap and a cloth, before we continued. But I haven't been in your ass. I've been in your cunt."

I spread my legs, leaned back on the couch and told her, "You can use your mouth to clean me and get me ready to take your virgin ass."

Reluctantly, Sue tossed the wash cloth to the side, took two steps toward me and knelt between my open thighs. She took my semi-hard cock in her hand, stroked its length, opened her mouth and took half my length.

I was impressed when she didn't gag. Instead, she started a slow sensual blowjob. I continued to be impressed, as she slowly took more and more cock into her mouth. When I bumped against the opening of her throat, she gagged slightly, but didn't pull away and after a few more minutes, she was slowly swallowing my entire nine inch cock. I was amazed!

On the next down stroke, when Sue's nose was touching my groin, I reached out and held the back of her head in place. As she started to tense up, I told her, "Relax ... just relax. Breathe through your nose."

I held her in place for a few more seconds and then let her withdraw. She caught her breath, and immediately sucked my stalk back into her throat. This time, she held the deep throat position for ten seconds.

Sue kept up the same deep, slow pace and I was starting to lose control. It was by far, the best blowjob I'd ever received and I'd have loved to explode down her throat, but I knew I'd never be able to get hard again, to take her ass.

Reluctantly, I pulled my cock from her mouth and nudged her back on her haunches.

"How the heck did you manage that?" I asked with a huge smile plastered across my face.

Sue smiled back, reached under the corner of the sofa cushion and pulled out a fat, long, purple dildo. She held it up, so I could see it and told me, "I've been practicing!"

I was surprised and secretly pleased with her answer. With my fingers crossed, I asked, "What else have you been practicing?"

Sue's smile got even bigger. She reached under the sofa cushion again and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. She leaned back and made a show of slowly dribbling the KY onto the tip of the fat dildo. She used her fist to coat the entire purple tube and repeated the entire show.

When she was satisfied that the toy was properly lubricated, she stood, circled to the end of the couch, spread her legs and leaned over the arm, until her face was buried in the cushion. I got up and walked behind her and watched as she pressed the entire eight inches up her asshole.

Sue turned her head to the side and said, "I hope you're happy!"

Happy? I was thrilled!!!

I took hold of the last inch of purple rubber and eased the monster from her grossly stretched butt, only to replace it, an instant later, with my hard-on. Sue's back hole was incredibly tight, but equally receptive. I slid all the way in and bottomed out in a panting Sue's ass.

Almost as a joke, I asked, "Do you have any other toys stashed under the cushion?"

With a huge cock up her ass, Sue wasn't able to talk, but she did nod, reach under the cushion and pull out a slim vibrator.

"Turn it on, and stick it into your cunt."

Sue's sexual appetite was incredible. Once in place, I could feel the buzz of the vibrator, as I drilled her ass. The thirty minute ass fuck, that I had warned of earlier, wasn't going to last ten minutes.

"I'm getting close Sue!"

"Me too. Me toooooooo!"

It only took three more hard strokes, into her snug ass, before I pumped my second load of the day. Sue groaned and tightened her ass and milked the last few drops from my quickly deflating cock.

We slumped onto the sofa together. I was surprised when she leaned over and kissed me. It was sweet and tender. "This isn't going to be a one-time romp, right?"

I laughed and promised, let' plan our second romp tomorrow!

12