Benefits of Planning a Vacation

Story Info
My wife decides to try something new.
1.9k words
40.8k
15
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Barb and I have been happily married for 33 years. She is the love of my life and tolerates me more than any other wife ever would. Her focus is on our marriage and the fun we can have, but never focuses on herself.

Neither of us would ever think of having sex outside of marriage. I think we both satisfy each other's needs physically and mentally.

She looks great. She works out regularly and takes care of herself. She doesn't think she's sexy, but I do. I see guys checking her out in public and tell her about it but she still doesn't think she has "the look". She's oblivious to it, and at times I wish she would give herself some credit.

One night she mentioned we hadn't had any real vacations or taken any trips anywhere for quite some time. I'm not one for traveling a bunch. She thought we should go out of the country somewhere since we hadn't been for years. Mexico City was brought up and I agreed we should go. Then she asked if there was anything I wanted to do.

So I blurted out "sure! I want you to consider having sex with me and a random guy at the same time!"

"No way - I could NEVER do that!" Barb said with surprised, scowling face. "Why would you want me to do that?"

"It would turn me on immensely and I would love to see her both pleasing me and another guy and enjoying yourself."

"There is no way any guy would ever find me attractive enough to want to do it with me."

"I think you might be wrong - I'd bet a lot of guys would want to do it with you."

Barb is so self conscious about her body and felt it couldn't happen. I didn't want to push so I left it at that. I told her I loved her and wanted her to have the opportunity to do something fun and yes, definitely a little crazy.

A few weeks went by and we were talking about our trip. I jokingly asked if she had been thinking about my suggestion and she said she had, but wasn't sure if she could do it. I suggested going online to see if she could find anyone who might be interesting to meet. She said "you do it", so what could I do except follow orders.

I put a detailed ad on Craigslist asking if a respectful guy would like to meet my wife for a couple drinks and possibly more. Of course I got 900000 responses (I'm exaggerating of course, but I'm not that far off.)

I finally found a guy named Jim who seemed to match what she and I were looking for. Jim sent his details, and I shared our conversations with Barb. I was able to verify that all were true; he was who he said. I told him if Barb wanted to meet him, any one of us could decide the situation was not right, and it would be considered no harm, no foul. We all agreed.

I talked to Barb about it and of course, got the same "not sure" reaction. I described the person I found and she thought it would be good to meet him.

I set up an early evening meeting with Jim at a bowling alley bar across the street. He turned out to be exactly the kind of person she would go for. He seemed gentle, and treated her with respect. I did my homework.

First impressions count, of course. My impression was they were really getting along well, and of course that made me happy. He seemed like a good respectable guy.

After a while I asked her if she could come with me for a few minutes away from the bar - I told Jim that she and I needed to talk about a few things and he understood.

I said "are comfortable with him? And with doing this?"

"I think I am - let's just take it slow."

"I fully agree. If you feel uncomfortable at any time you let me know. I mean it. We are going to have a safe word. If you or I feel we don't want it to continue, say the word "Vegas" and we will immediately stop. Don't just go through this for me"

We invited Jim back to our place and had a couple drinks and talked some more. After everyone's nervousness subsided we all went into the bedroom.

Barb and I started playing with each other and Jim watched for a while. I got Barb's shirt and bra off, revealing her great natural tits and hard nipples. (When her nipples get really hard I know she's enjoying herself.)

We all got fully undressed.

I continued rubbing and sucking her tits and she motioned for Jim to come over and suck one. I moved over, taking the right one; he took the left.

She was moaning softly and squirming, and I could tell she was really enjoying herself. That was the point, right?

We lay down on opposite sides of her in bed and started rubbing our hardened dicks against her legs while continuing to suck on her boobs. She reached down between her legs to massage herself.

The playing went on for a while, the moans got louder for a while, when all of a sudden she got really quiet. The quiet only lasted for a few seconds until she let out an "oh god yea!" and shuddered for the next minute or so.

"Oh God, I just came!"

I love it when I hear her have and orgasm and Jim really enjoyed it too.

She then said "I'm ready for you two..."

Jim put on the condom which we had talked about at the bowling alley. He and I were both hard as rocks and she could tell. She was still on her back and leaned over to suck Jim's dick. I watched her head start bobbing up and down. I couldn't help wondering what she was thinking to be giving a blowjob to someone new. She was sucking Jim's dick with so much enthusiasm. There was no question that she was enjoying it.

I moved over and started eating her out. She loved it and the minute I started, her hips rose and she started rocking and continued sucking Jim's cock as if it were mine! She was really getting off and in a very short time was dripping wet.

I slowly crawled up on my knees and pushed my dick into her very slowly. After about a minute when I could see she was craving more, I shoved my cock in harder. As I fucked her, she began to moan. She was in the zone, eagerly meeting every thrust of my dick and sucking Jim's cock as if it were a popsicle. I could tell she was having a rockin' experience with two dicks - one up inside and one she could suck on. I was just as turned watching her work another dick at the same time.

After some good fucking I asked her if she was ready, and she knew what I meant :) "Sure" was the response, and I moved off to her right as Jim moved in, ready to go. I watched as he began rubbing his dick up and down outside and her pussy. Barb looked anxious. I could tell she really wanted him to bang her. He put his dick in and slowly began to rock back and forth gently. She was looking at him then closed her eyes just like she always does when we fuck.

Jim and Barb built up a rhythm which was both gentle and strong. He was in pretty good shape and knew how to fuck. Barb took advantage of it. She was doing great handling Jim and both of them were enjoying each others' pleasure. I put my cock close to her mouth and she gobbled it up like no tomorrow. She was moaning a little more powerful now because I think she was really feeling the sexual pleasure. She met every thrust of Jim's dick with a moan of pleasure.

I backed off her so I could watch them and I held her hand. Damn I was turned on! After being married for 33 years to see her fucking someone made me just about shoot my load right there. A guy was on top of my wife, fucking her. She loved it, and I was getting to watch. I felt like I was married to a movie star. She continued to watch him as she was fucking her.

Occasionally she would glance at me to gauge my reaction while all this was going on. She would squeeze my hand when he started pounding her a little harder. All I let her see was the big smile or my face. Letting her bang Jim was a really good idea and I could tell she was really turned on.

"You are really hot, Barb." I said.

Jim said "yeah Barb, you are."

I could see her tensing up, and again she got quiet for a couple seconds then screamed out "OH YEA...OH MY GOD!" moaning really loudly.

"I just came again!" Barb said, while still staying in rhythm with Jim's movements.

I could tell Jim was about ready to blow his load and I was too. Jim pulled out and we moved our dicks close to her tits. She was massaging both of us when I started going into orgasm mode. I was rocking back and forth with my dick at her right tit and I exploded with a gush of cum from a hard orgasm.

Barb continued massaging Jim's cock and I told him he could take his condom off when he was ready to jizz her, and he said "OK." It only took about a minute when I could hear him start to moan. He reached down and ripped off his condom and shot loads all over my wife's tits. She was continuing to rub his left leg as he was standing over her, drenching her with multiple spurts of cum. He slowly finished and we both said "wow!" at the same time. Her soaked tits looked like, well, cum drenched tits!

She sat up a little and said "wow, that's a lot of cum!" I don't think any of us thought there would be that much but it looked like we produced a couple pretty good loads.

Towels were next to the bed, so we wiped ourselves off and got dressed.

We all went into the living room and Barb gave Jim a big hug. He asked if everything was good and if we were good with what happened. Barb said "yes, we're good" and I said "you bet! Everything is cool."

Jim said he really enjoyed himself too. We thanked him and he thanked us, then he left our condo unit.

Barb and I sunk into the couch just smiling. We were amazed at what just happened. Neither one of us said a word but we knew we both enjoyed it.

I doubt this happen again, but just in case I probably will propose more vacations and see if she comes up with any crazy ideas of her own.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why bother reading stories about swinging if

You are going to be such a pussy about when a wife has sex with other? How much of a fucking idiot must these fools be who purposefully read stories that specifically are about swinging and wives having sex with others then you whon and cry like a little bitch about them? What pathetic assclowns

DrGoodOneDrGoodOneabout 6 years ago
what a vacation

A vacation from hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story does have one really funny sentence

I agree with many of the other comments but I also found the following sentence absolutely hilarious;

"I put a detailed ad on Craigslist asking if a respectful guy would like to meet my wife for a couple drinks and possibly more." Yeah that's the way to find a respectful guy.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
I can only agree with the other comments

The title is wrong, there is no vacation and the second paragraph is misleading because that's exactly what he sets out to do. 2* Swinger Joy also makes some good observations.

shaman43shaman43about 6 years ago
one question

What is the purpose of the second paragraph if they would not consider sex outside the marriage and are good with each other then the rest of the story is about going outside the marriage. ??????

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fantasy Football Players My wife gets to meet her fantasy man and I get to watch.in Loving Wives
First Time Swap Strip Poker anyone?in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories