Benefits of Using Public Transportation

Story Info
Boner and Butt Cleavage on a Bus.
1k words
3.94
49.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus pulled up to the stop with a whooshing of air-brakes and the hiss of the pneumatic doors opening. This bus he had been waiting ten minutes for, and was not looking forward to riding home after a hard day at the office, being forced to do this as his Audi was in the shop for repairs. Taxis were just too hard to hail down at this time of day.

As he got on the bus he saw that all the seats were taken and he would have to ride while standing in the aisle holding on to a strap attached to the roof. He walked as far back as he could and took the next available roof strap.

"Shit, welcome to public transit," he thought.

The bus continued on to the next stop and his mind wandered away to ease the discomfort of having to commute this way. At the next stop more people piled on and he barely noticed as he continued to try to put his mind away from it all. This was just not his idea of fun, and he felt another pang of regret for not being able to drive himself home.

He looked ahead, and the first thing he noticed was this ass slowly waving at him as the bus rocked along.

"Man," he thought, "now there is an ass to die for," and he loved the way it filled out her knee-length business skirt.

Her ass molded down to a set of gorgeous legs, toned but slim, and ended in a perfectly matched set of black high heels. At the next stop more commuters loaded and she was forced to move back towards him, feeling her away along the seats. He could only see her side profile, but if the other side matched, he decided that she was more than just beautiful.

She took the strap directly in front of him, and the bus took off to its next destination. As the bus traveled along he kept glancing down at that scrumptious booty, fantasizing what it would look like bare, and he felt himself begin to harden.

"None of that," he thought, "how embarrassing would that be on a public transport, standing at attention for the whole world to see?"

He could just hear it now...."Jimmy's got a hard-on, Jimmy's got a hard-on, hah, hah, hah, hah, haaahh!"

He wasn't paying attention, so deep in thought about his dilemma, and he didn't brace himself as the bus braked for the next stop. As the bus jolted, he was forced forward, his crotch pushing its way into the firm cleavage of her bottom.

With an embarrassed whisper, "oops! sorry," he pulled himself back into place, while more people crowded onto the bus.

Now they were crammed in like the proverbial sardines in a can, and as the bus took off, she was pushed back into his crotch again. But she didn't seem to want to pull away and actually seemed to push back a little firmer. And, being the gentleman that he was, he gently pushed himself forward so that the contact was now mutual.

As they rode along she matched the swaying of the bus with her hips, working it now and making him grow a couple of sizes bigger.

Suddenly he realized she was actually gripping his maleness with the muscles of her ass, and he wondered, "With that kind of muscle control, what could she do with her love garden down lower?"

The fact that they were surrounded by the other clueless passengers only heightened his excitement with the fear of getting caught. But by now he was way past the point of giving a shit whether anyone noticed their coupling, and he did not intend to quit just because they were being watched!

Suddenly he felt the pressure in his loins begin to grow, and he had to stifle a moan from escaping his lips as it became greater and greater and more intense. She must have sensed that the time was near as she increased her gyrations to a higher degree than before, and he did everything except bite his tongue off to keep from blurting out any sound of the ecstasy he was now experiencing.

Now he was sure that he was going to make a mess of himself and his expensive Armani slacks, but what price glory? He could hold the inevitable off no longer and he felt himself release with a spurt, and as he was doing so he realized that she was hitting a home-run of her own. He could tell by the way her ass was quivering around his member and how her legs were shaking more than just from the bumpy road.

It wasn't easy to stop himself from screaming at the top of his lungs as his orgasm shook his body. He deserved a medal for his discretions. He wondered if she too was putting forth the same efforts to keep from yelling out as he and he wanted to ask her how it was, but he was too breathless to even whisper. All the while, the people around them had no idea of the bliss they had just experienced together, typical big city citizens, walking through life with blinders on like horses...not seeing life passing before them unless they happened to make a real effort to see and get involved. The bus had made its way to the next stop, and he was thinking that he had just experienced the best non-penetration sex of his life, correction: the Best sexual experience of his life!

As passengers began to unload, his secret partner began to make her way to the front of the bus, not once looking back in his direction. As she exited and walked by the bus towards her destination he could still only see the same side profile that he had seen before.

But he had not seen the last of her, no way! He just had to find out what it would be like, lying face to face with her, exploring her deepest thoughts and desires.

As he got off the bus at his own stop, he knew he had just taken the ride of his life.

"Who needed a fucking car," he thought?

"Besides, public transportation was cheaper and a lot more interesting, shit, you might even bump into an old friend."