Benny and Linda at the Hard Rock

Story Info
Linda does her favorite thing with a stranger.
1.5k words
3.94
76k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laura_1
Laura_1
52 Followers

Linda and I have been married for eight years now and we really hit it off. I am 38 and Linda is now 35 years old. She is about 5’7” tall, has long red hair, very fair skin and engaging green eyes. Sometimes we go out to the clubs here in Vegas and when we do, Linda likes to be noticed. I love it when she has just a very short skirt and halter top that shows lots of skin. Her stiletto heels make her long slim legs really stand out and along with the hot pink thongs she wears “in case someone peeks” she is a dream. She once bought a top that is made of a stretch material that shows her 36C tits to the max. It got such a reaction from me that she has since bought several more. As soon as she puts one of these on, her nipples stand right up like they need attention and usually they do! I suppose you could say that Linda is a blatant exhibitionist and I am her biggest voyeur fan. It really keeps our sexual interest in each other alive.

Some of the new clubs in Las Vegas are really hot beds of sexuality. When we get there, Linda draws a lot of attention and we both like that. Most of the women in the club are very hot looking and younger than us. My wife has something magical that comes out in these places. She has that look of a woman who wants sex and knows just how to get it. The other people seem to sense this and the sexual tension that surrounds her draws others like bees to honey. It doesn’t hurt that she really is stunning to look at too. Oh, and I am in shape and look good too!

We went out to the Hard Rock last Friday and I will tell you about what happened: Linda was her usual knockout, show-off self. We sat at a booth and got some drinks while looking over the crowd. I of course was looking mostly at Linda while running my hands over her legs. She likes to use her hands on me as well and we both take in the action on the dance floor and each other. We got up and began to dance. It was very crowded with couples leaning and grating into other couples. Linda, like some of the others, never misses a chance to ‘accidentally’ touch other guys on the crowded floor. There is at times lot of this kind of stuff going on and it can be fun with the right crowd. We met some of the other couples and were having a good time dancing with each other and with some of the others in our group. One of the guys, Jerry, danced more with my wife than his own! He had his hands all over Linda and she was grinding into him like only she can do. Linda really started giving it to him when he lifted up her skirt to expose her bare (almost) ass! Jerry’s wife Marion and I danced too and she was all over me. They were a young black couple from California visiting for the weekend. She told me that they had never been to this kind of place and it was giving her very naughty ideas. I noticed that Linda and Jerry no longer were near us and I wondered why. Marion and I sat down and she cuddled up to me in the soft cushions of the booth. I put my hand on her breast and she didn’t resist. Within a couple of minutes I had both hands down the front of her dress. She unsnapped her bra and I massaged her tits. They were smaller and firmer than Linda’s with really big and sensitive nips. The music stopped for a bit and Marion sat up and began to look for Jerry. I kissed her lightly and told her they probably went to the rest rooms. Marion then surprised me by saying ‘he probably has Linda somewhere trying to get in her pants’.

Just then Linda came back to the table and sat next to me. She told us that Jerry went to the Men’s room. Marion looked a bit disheveled after the massage she got from me and excused herself to go to the Ladies room. Linda looked at me grinning and said, “he asked”. Right away I knew what happened with she and Jerry and I started to kiss her. We kissed long and deep and she put her tongue deep in my mouth. Linda’s kiss had the slightly salty taste that she can only get by doing her favorite thing. When she said ‘he asked’ I knew that she had taken Jerry to a semi-private booth in the club and sucked his cock until he gave her his hot cum. You see Linda, my exhibitionist wife cannot refuse a man who says the ‘three magic words’ as she calls them. The words; ‘suck my cock’ put her into sexual overdrive. She told me before we married that she has never refused a guy ‘who asked’. She also told me that only a few guys had ever actually said the magical words to her. Marriage hasn’t changed the way she thinks and I like that. A person should have convictions! As we kissed, she took my hand and guided it under her halter-top. I could feel that her breasts were moist and sticky. Linda must really have done a good job with Jerry because her tits were sticky all over and her kiss still had that telltale taste. Linda was very hot for more and I was rock hard thinking about what we would do when we got home.

Marion and Jerry came back and sat down with us. They had two other young guys with them named Marvin and Rich. Jerry, Marvin and Rich all worked together and were in Vegas for a company Golf Getaway. Marion asked me to dance and we did. She picked up right where we left off only now she really was grinding into me and the bra was gone! She got close to my ear and said ‘Jerry told me what Linda did for him’. I stepped back and looked at Marion and asked if she was OK with what happened. She asked if I was OK with it and I told her about my wife’s ‘three magic words’. Marion laughed and said that maybe she would create her own ‘magic words’. I suggested something like ‘get naked and fuck me’ and we had a good time suggesting lines to each other.

We went back to the booth to find Linda sitting between Marvin and Rich. They all had that lusty look on their faces as the guys moved Linda’s hands out of their laps. I could see a bright pink piece of silk barely showing from Marvin’s jacket pocket and wondered how he got Linda to give him her thong! Jerry stood up and invited all of us to he and Marion’s suite for a drink. Linda came over to me and said, ‘thanks Jerry that would be great’. We all headed to the elevator together laughing and joking. When we got to the room, we found out that Marvin and Rich were sharing the suite next door to Marion and Jerry’s and there was a doorway between. Jerry went to the bathroom and I had to also so I went into the suite next door to use theirs.

When I came out of the bathroom, Marion was standing there with a big beautiful smile. She told me that this whole evening was very erotic for her. We kissed and I found out just how erotic Marion could be as she rubbed my semi hard-on through my slacks. She then took me by the hand and we went to the doorway. In the other room was my wife doing a little dance for Jerry, Marvin and Rich. Linda just waved to us and smiled. I could see where this was going and looked at Marion who then took me back to the other room and started to close the door. She then opened the door and went over to her Husband and his friends while Linda was dancing around waving her pink thong that she got back from Marvin. I thought that Marion was going to call the whole thing off. Marion whispered something into Rich and Marvin’s ear and came back to me and closed the door. We kissed lustily again and then I asked Marion what she had told the other guys. Marion smiled and said ‘I just told them Linda’s magic words’. I looked at Marion and said ‘Get Naked and Fuck me’. She tore her clothes off like a possessed woman! We were on fire for each other and proved it until the Sun came up.

All the way home Linda wanted to know about Marion and me. Does she do this, does she like that, etc. At home we got right into bed. Her naked body was covered in wet sexy sticky love juice. I was kissing her beautiful hot body all over and she began to tell me about her night with the three hot looking Black guys. That’s another story though. Lets just say we didn’t go to sleep right away!

Laura_1
Laura_1
52 Followers