Ben's Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Damn girl—you took him all the way! I can't even do that!' I heard Anya say. I turned and saw that she was slouched down in her chair, rubbing at herself. It was at that moment that you knocked on the door, looking for me.

"I went to the door, and Tyrone jumped behind it, naked as he was. I wiped my mouth on my sleeve and opened it, and there your were, a bit on the drunk side, telling me that you and Erik were going to head back to his place to play some video games. Anya waved at you, and you waved back. I smiled, told you I loved you—but at that moment Tyrone was lifting up the back of my skirt behind the door. You leaned it to kiss me at the same moment that he stuck his tongue into me. I kissed you back, and put my arms around you to support myself as I felt his lips suckle at my clit. After pulling back, you made a face like there was a funny taste in your mouth. I was worried for a second you were suspicious—but then you shrugged and said goodbye, that you would meet me at home. Once the door was closed, I locked it again while Tyrone was still slobbering all over my pussy. I pulled my dress off the rest of the way, climbed up on the table and lay legs open so that he could put his mouth on me, my head lolling back to look at Anya. To my surprise, she smiled, and leaned down and started kissing me. Tyrone kept wiggling his tongue and slurping at my pussy until I shuddered and moaned into his wife's mouth, but he kept going, attacking my clit with faster and faster slurps until I squealed and locked my legs around his head.

"Once I came down from that orgasm, I lay flat on the table, spent, and Tyrone walked around the table to stand next to his wife. She stopped kissing me to reach up and stroke her husbands cock lovingly, then reached out a hand to tweak one of my nipples. I squealed and giggled, and she grinned and did it again, all the while sliding her other hand up and down the magnificent dick hanging above me.

"'You got much more in you, love?' she asked, looking up to Tyrone. He grinned and nodded. 'Good then. Try these," she shook my breast expressively, and he nodded stepping forward. She released his cock from her hand, climbed up on the table with me, and grabbed each of my breasts, pushing them together. 'So big and firm. Beautiful," she said, and I glowed with the praise as Tyrone stepped forward, his balls dragging over my nose and my mouth as he stabbed at my cleavage. I heard Anya spit a few times, and then felt him begin to pick up speed as his balls and taint slid over my face faster and faster. I felt her body lying on mind, her mouth licking at the bottoms of my breasts, catching the tip of his cock with each thrust. I stuck my tongue out to tickle him as he thrusted over me. The whole table was shaking, and the length of his iron-hard,red-hot cock slid between my tits again and again until finally he stepped back, pulling at his cock violently, and started spraying the two of us with gout after gout of his come, splattering across my face and hers until he was spent.

"Anya climbed off of me, giving her husband a slow, loving kiss, before the two of them looked down at me and chuckled, limp and plastered with semen as I was. I laughed back, and they thanked me. Anya grabbed some paper towels and the two of us cleaned each other up while Tyrone got dressed—it all happened so fast, and then the two of them were leaving, telling me that I ever wanted to play 'cards' with them again, to just give them a call."

Ben started to respond—assuming this was the end of her story—but then she started again.

"Last of all, there was last month. Your friends, Greg and Aiden."

Ben's jaw dropped. Everything he was hearing was terrible, shocking, disgusting...and in some cases troublingly arousing—but he had never thought that those two were involved. Greg and Aiden had been friends with Ben since middle school, and they had come into town to visit Ben the month before. The three of them had drifted apart a bit since they all left for different colleges, but they always made a point to meet up once a year.

"I'd met them once before, and thought nothing of it, but this last time they visited, I was on fire. It had been more than a year since that christmas party with Tyrone, and I had been so good and faithful that it was making me ache to do something bad. I was proud of myself...and I decided to try and work out some of my needs with you by surprising you in the shower the last day they were staying with us."

Ben cocked his head. He had no memory of any shower surprises.

"I stripped down to nothing and walked in the bathroom. I could see your silhouette behind the shower curtain. I waited until you were turned towards the shower head, when your eyes would be closed, and slipped in whispering 'hey babe,' as I pressed my body against yours and reached around you grab your cock—but it wasn't your cock—it was shorter, and thicker—and you smelled wrong, and you had freckles on your back. I suddenly remembered that you had gone into work early. Greg stopped moving as my hand dropped away from his dick, and then slowly turned. I let go of him, but now it was bobbing, half-erect between us, a stream of sudsy water running off the tip and splattering against my leg. He raised his eyebrows and grinned. 'Hey, Vic, how are you?'

"I stammered for a second, not sure how to respond, but then he reached forward and palmed my left breast with one hand, and started stroking himself with the other, 'I had no idea you wanted this.' he said, 'but I'm not one to look a gift whore in the mouth.' I was keenly aware that he had called me a whore, but I was also horny enough to jump about anything at that point—and I wasn't about to let him feel like he had the upper hand. I stepped into him, his soapy cock pressing against my belly, his hairy chest against my tits, and I grabbed his ass, 'Oh, I want a lot of things, Greg.'

"He smiled a big dumb grin at me, and then yelled, 'Aiden! Come see this!' My eyes flared wide, and he nodded. 'Dude, I don't want to see your dick. That worked when we were fifteen, never again,' Aiden called back, but Greg shook his head, then nodded to me, 'you call him in.'"

"I nodded, impressed by his confidence, then called out eagerly, 'Aiden, you should come see. It really is a nice dick, but I'd like to compare!' I heard Aiden mutter 'Holy shit!' under his breath and walk over. He popped the door open to the bathroom and walked in.

"'Is this some sort of a prank? Are you both really in there?' he asked nervously. I let go of Greg's ass and turned to face the curtain, and felt Greg's soapy dick nestle itself between my ass cheeks as I throw open the curtain. He cupped both of my tits from behind and squeezed them dramatically, and Aiden's eyes practically popped out of his skull. 'What...what about Ben?' he asked, licking his lips. 'Ben doesn't have to know,' I said, reaching forward to grab his collar, 'now come in here so I can compare!"

"Aiden pulled himself out his clothes with wild abandon and joined the two of us in the shower. He was too nervous to touch me at first, but I was hungry for him. With Greg still palming my slippery tits, I pulled Aiden into a long kiss, pulling his body into mine. His hands came alive and started feeling me up everywhere he could reach, muttering more 'Holy shits' as he did so.

"As much as I liked feeling their bodies pressed against mine, I longed for more. After a few more moments of being groped by both of them, I slipped out from between them, stepping out of the shower, and they both turned as I went, the tips of their dicks pointing at me all the while.

"Greg shut off the shower, grinning cockily as he thrust out his hard, thick cock. Aiden seemed a little less sure of himself. I looked them both up and down and licked my lips; Greg has always been classically handsome, but something about Aiden's slim physique and high cheekbones had alway looked so sexy to me, and while Greg's cock was nice—a bit shorter than yours, and thicker—Aiden's cock about the same size as yours but smooth and perfect, that same olive-color as the rest of him, longing to be touched.

"'Both pretty nice, but I think I like Aiden's more,' I said after surveying their bodies. Aiden's whole posture suddenly swelled with pride, while Greg frowned slightly. I stepped back between them, knelt down on the floor of the shower, reaching up to grasp one cock in each hand. 'Don't worry, Greg, I'm still going to fuck you,' I smiled, and the started gobbling down Aiden's cock while stroking Greg's. Aiden muttered a few more 'Holy Shit's as I took his perfect cock to the hilt, loving every inch of his buttery skin as it slid down my throat again and again. He was bracing his arms against the wall to stop himself from falling. All the while, Greg's cock was pulsing in my hand, hot and hard and rough."

"Aiden tried to warn me with a grunt before he blew his load, which took only a minute or so. I gargled and swallowed it before immediately turning my attention to Greg's cock, slobbering as I stretched my cheeks wide to accommodate him. I heard Aiden start to leave, and I threw my hand back and grabbed him, surfacing off of Greg's cock long enough to tell him to 'stay.' I then pushed Greg up against the opposite wall of the shower and started to pull him down; he slid until his ass slapped against the floor of the shower, and I grinned, rearing up my ass in Aiden's face and bearing down on Greg's cock again. 'Lick me, Aiden," I breathed, before stretching my lips around Greg's member once more, tasting his slightly gamy juices as I slobbered all over him.

"Aiden knelt down behind me and stuck his tongue in me dutifully, sucking and licking at my pussy. He was good—almost as good as you, and I had to stop him before he finished me off, popping my mouth off of Greg's cock and turning to push Aiden back against the other wall. He was a good follower, reading my every wish as I pushed him down as I had Greg, and grinned with delight as I saw that his perfect cock was hard again so soon. Without thinking, I popped in in my mouth again and started sucking and licking and slobbering all over it. Greg, seeing my legs splayed before him, pushed up from the floor, leaned over me, and stuck his cock straight into my pussy. His girth filled me up so much that I quivered as he started to pump in and out of me.

"Aiden had got me ready, and within another couple minutes I had to stop gargling his perfect cock and let Greg finish pounding into me. I almost fell, shuddering as I came, and a few moments later I felt Greg's thick cock pulse and fill me. He slumped back against the shower wall, spent, but I looked up at Aiden, grinned, and sucked his perfect cock in my mouth again. His dick rated so good I could have sucked on it all day, but after another minute of slobbering all over it, I felt him tense again, and this time I pulled off of him to watch the spurt of semen rocket up between us. I giggled and smiled at him, and licked his come off his legs and dick before kicking them out and showering again,"

Vic was still rubbing herself, more and more furiously. Ben was staring at the floor of the car in misery, but Vic could hardly tell as she worked herself closer and closer to orgasm.

"Is that all?" Ben asked.

"Fuck! Ah! Yes. Yes! Yes!" Vic shouted as she finished, squirming in her seat; she looked over at Ben, eyes drowsy and exhausted, "That's every time. Harry's new—I haven't done anything yet, but I was going to fuck him tonight. Fuck! It's so hot to tell you this stuff...I never thought you'd be ok with it!"

Ben looked out the window for a beat, then grabbed his phone off his lap, stopping the recording.

"It's not."

He opened the car door and left, just walking away from her and into the frigid dark of the early morning. How...how could she? She had ruined his cousin's wedding, fucked one of his coworkers, and two of his best friends, all behind his back.

"Ben? Ben! You said you didn't mind! I'm sorry!" Vic shouted, climbing out of the car to follow him, "I...I just couldn't help it. I can stop!"

Ben broke into a run, already feeling the cold sting. He had wanted to hear everything. He had thought that he could take it. He had been wrong. Tears were freezing on his face now. Vic was falling behind him, and he cut a corner and just kept running. He heard her yell something, muffled by the wind, but he ignored it, pushing on, focused on just getting away from everything.

A few blocks later, his vision blurring, his lungs and throat aching from the deluge of icy air he was pumping into them, Ben slipped, his feet kicking out from under him. He landed on his back, his head bouncing on the icy sidewalk, and his vision swam as pain swarmed all around him, and then he was out.

Ben's eyes fluttered open as he felt hands on him, shifting him. His vision was hazy. Everything was flickering in blue and red lights, and he thought he heard Vic's voice sobbing nearby, but he couldn't move his head, and was thus stuck looking at the front stairs of the house he had fallen next to.

Someone nearby said something about a concussion, and some part of Ben's mind realized that the blue and red lights were probably coming from an ambulance. The EMTs had gotten him on a stretcher, but before they lifted him into the ambulance, he saw something: a cat, hiding out under the porch of the house he was staring at—but it didn't look like a normal cat; it was about twice as big, and looked more like a baby leopard than a housecat—a rare breed. In his addled state, it took nearly all of Ben's willpower to fix his eyes on the house's address before drifting out of consciousness again.

Ben had the strangest sensation, like waking up from a dream about waking up from a dream--but he had woke up ten minutes ago. He felt a strange tingling pain at the back of his skull, but after a few moments it subsided.

"Are you sure you packed everything?" Vic asked before yawning mightily, closing the driver's side door with a heavy enough slam to shake the snow off the window, "Your laptop? Your wallet? Your toothbrush."