Ben's Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria's side of the story
2k words
3.9
12.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben’s Time II – Maria Replies

What follows is Maria’s reaction to learning that her most guarded secret is now available for anyone knowing how to find it online. I corrected her spelling and grammar some, but the story is her’s. (Ben)

When Ben told me that he had written a sexy story and submitted it to an erotic literature web site, I wasn’t terribly shocked. He has always had a very vivid imagination as well as a healthy libido, but I never knew he enjoyed writing. Of course, back in college we only had time for eating, studying, and making love. Life was just too hectic for many outside interests.

I guess the only reason I insisted on reading the story was because he never wanted to talk about it much and always seemed to change the subject. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say, and it was killing me too. Before he would let me read it, Ben admitted that it was the story of our relationship. With a fictitious name for the author and different names for the characters, he figured no one would ever figure out who was who.

At first I must admit I was kind of hurt. I never guessed that Ben would jeopardize our secret that way. His apology was sincere, and I had to agree he had gone to great pains to assure our anonymity. Besides, his story was beautifully told, and very moving in its honesty. Reading Ben’s version of how our relationship evolved and how he felt about me was not just flattering, but downright sexy.

I especially enjoyed the parts where Ben describes a woman’s sexual feelings. Like any man would have a clue. He really did pretty well, but you could tell it was a man writing from a woman’s perspective. Now, after some time has gone by and I have re-read it a few times, I decided to try my hand at this and to tell my side of the story.

Our college years were, as Ben described them, wonderful. There were so many new experiences to savor, and sex was one of them. I had dated some in high school, but my one and only real sexual encounter was both painful and completely unsatisfying. At the time I assumed that was as good as it got and never tried again. Until Ben.

Ben and I met shortly after we both arrived to begin our freshman year at college. We had several classes together and always seemed to be at the library at the same times. We were friends for several months before he even tried to kiss me. He was so patient and gentle that I let him and before long we were like boyfriend and girlfriend. We did everything together. Studying, eating, going to the movies, you name it. We were rarely apart.

As far as sex goes, we would kiss and cuddle, but when it got too hot I always pulled back. Ben knew my first time had been bad and he told me that it wasn’t always like that. He would say that it could be terrific, but that we could wait until I was ready. By now I was in love with him and I believed him, but I was just very frightened. When I finally told him I thought I was ready, Ben went all out to make it perfect.

He borrowed an apartment off campus from a friend who was going home for the weekend, then went shopping for stuff to make dinner. There was a bottle of wine chilling in the living room and fresh flowers were everywhere. I had to keep from laughing; it was all just so cute. Ben had something Italian in the oven, but while we were sipping wine it became obvious that something was burning. What came out of the oven looked like a cross between burned manicotti charcoal briquettes. While we waited for our Chinese food delivery to arrive, we cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, laughing and drinking wine the whole time.

After a romantic dinner sitting on the floor of the living room eating out of take-out boxes, we just sat and talked and listened to the stereo. Then I asked Ben to kiss me. That night he showed me what it meant to make love. He awakened parts of me I never knew existed. My first orgasm almost scared me, it was that intense. That weekend I probably almost killed poor Ben. I was insatiable. It was a blissful time and the next several years went by in a blur of passion, sex, and studying.

After graduation, we went our own ways reluctantly, pledging our love and promising to keep in close touch. Living a continent takes a toll on a relationship, and soon the frequency of the letters slowed, replaced by yearly Christmas cards. Within ten years we had both married and were pretty happy in our lives. When email came into fashion, we traded addresses and the occasional joke or holiday greeting. Then video cameras and microphones began to get popular. A girlfriend talked me into trying video chatting and it proved to be a blast.

Before long many of our friends had video conferencing, including Ben and his wife. One day while chatting we were reminiscing about old times. We both had a great laugh about the Italian food he had burned, but agreed it was a terrific weekend nonetheless. After signing off I realized that discussing that weekend had gotten me a bit wet “down there”. The next time I talked to Ben, he admitted to having the same reaction and confessed to masturbating afterwards.

This in turn led to many exciting conversations and admissions. Soon we were telling each other all about our own sex lives. Both of us were happily married and pretty satisfied with our spouses, but admitted that the sex we’d had together had never been topped. After agreeing that we’d never take it any further than cybering, things really began to heat up. Before long I had shown Ben my breasts while he masturbated and while not joining in, I did get quite worked up. Fred, my husband, became used to getting attacked and practically raped by me. He never complained though.

The night I showed Ben my pussy, it was a major surprise for him. It turned out to be quite a surprise to me too. I only wanted to turn Ben on and I certainly accomplished that. At his request, I locked the voice transmit button down and told him how good it felt to touch the places he asked me to touch. It wasn’t long before my voice started to change and I could feel my body approaching orgasm. Ben typed back that listening to me was making him so hard that he was gonna come. I laid my head back, closed my eyes and rubbed my clit even harder.

Soon I was coming and I kept coming till it seemed like it would never stop. It was a different type of orgasm, but no less shattering in its intensity. After both taking a few minutes to clean up, Ben told me that he had never, ever, been as hot as he was watching my shaved pussy being manipulated and listening to me come. It was pretty overwhelming to me also. We’ve only done this a few times, as it’s hard to find a time when no one is home at either house, but we’ve had many late night typed conversations that could only be called X rated.

My “special baths”, as Ben likes to call them, are pretty much as he describes them. After each one I describe it to him in detail. Ben loves to hear about them, calling them the perfect masturbation fantasy. It seems to mean a lot to him that he’s the one I’m concentrating on while I get myself off. Knowing that he’s getting off to thoughts of me is not only a big turn-on, but nice for the ego as well.

What he didn’t talk much about is how much he likes hearing about my sexual experiences with Fred. After most episodes, I’ll give a detailed description of the action to Ben. It never fails to make him hard. According to Ben the next best thing to having me is to picture Fred doing it. He likes to fantasize about Fred sharing me with him, and I must admit to imagining having both of them in me at the same time. One of them filling my mouth while the other plunges into me again and again from behind.

So that brings us up to the present. Well, almost. A few months after reading Ben’s story, Paul announced that his company’s convention was to be held in Atlantic City this year and that for the first time spouses were invited. I was still taking this in when he suggested we could even arrange to visit Ben and his wife Andrea. While discussing this with Ben, we both renewed our promise that we’d never cheat on our spouses and could handle things like adults. Living not too far away in South Jersey, Ben and Andrea had agreed to meet us for dinner at the Trump Plaza Casino the night we arrived.

After we had checked in and got unpacked, we started preparing for a night out. I had major butterflies about seeing Ben face-to-face again, but played it off as the excitement of Atlantic City and it’s fabulous casino hotels. Meeting in the restaurant, at first I was nervous but Ben put us both at ease immediately. After giving me a friendly little hug, he handled all the introductions and soon we were all chatting like old friends. Ben and Paul seemed to hit it off right away, as did Andrea and I.

After dinner we wandered the casino for a while, playing a little here and there. When we grew tired of watching the men play craps, Andrea and I went to the slots to play and sit for a while. As we sat and played, we chatted like old friends. After and hour or so Paul and Ben found us. They had the look of co-conspirators as Paul announced that he had enjoyed a nice winning streak and was up several hundred dollars. He suggested that we get our own room for the night, and he’d leave for work from there in the morning. Since Ben had convention stuff to attend to all day, Andrea and I could do some shopping or whatever women do (Ben’s expression) and we could have dinner again the next night.

They both seemed so eager we agreed quickly. By now it was after midnight, so we said our goodnights and Paul and I walked to out car to retrieve the laptop computer that I’m never without. The room, really a suite, Paul got for us was lavish. It had a mini-bar, complementary pajamas, and I was happy to see a high-speed Internet hook-up. After a quick shower, the free drinks from the casino took their toll on Paul and he was snoring like a baby.

Hooking my laptop up, I only planned to check my email, then crash. It had been quite a day, starting with the long flight from California. As I was about to log off and hit the hay, Ben’s screen name popped up in my buddy list. I sent an IM asking if they liked their room as much as ours. Ben told me that Andrea was zonked out and that he had really enjoyed getting to know Paul. I told Ben that Paul felt the same way, but that he was sound asleep already.

Ben told me what a lucky guy he thought Paul was and that I was still as lovely as I was in college. I told Ben that ten years hadn’t hurt his looks either. I fell asleep that night thankful that this trip hadn’t been the disaster I had feared. In fact, it turned out to be a trip I’ll never forget. Nor will any of us!!

This is the end of Part II. Stay tuned for more of the continuing saga of Ben and Maria.