Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up to pee. The rest of the night looked evenly matched with all three guys having a ten or eleven inch penis. I'm sure we would be sharing anyway. Letting cum run from me as I peed I thought of Jill and her move on Earl's cock. I wondered how long Mom would put up with it. One should never piss off one's mother-in-law. I'd jump another black man with a fourteen cock in a heartbeat, but resolved never to let Earl fuck me again.

Divorce guy and I took a shower. Making out and soaping up. Hands all over each other. I dropped to the floor to suck his cock. With his load swallowed into my tummy he kept grinning at me.

"My wife never did that. I don't suppose I can take you home with me?"

"I've never sucked off my husband either. Consider yourself lucky."

"I'd love to have you in Clearfield or Layton so I could fuck your white pussy every night."

My gut knotted as I thought about the idea. Leave Will and moved to Layton, get black fucked whenever I wanted, maybe move around the world with my man when he got reassigned.

"I don't even know your name."

That was a funny thing to say to a man while trying to clear the last of his black seed from the back of my throat.

"It's Walter. Are you really Dixie?"

"Everyone calls me Dixie."

"So no chance you live near Hill Air Force Base?"

"We have an apartment at American Fork. My husband has a very good job there."

"And, you?"

"I work part time as a teller at a Zion's bank branch in the area."

"Part time? Maybe I can drive when we share a day off."

He told me an email address with his first name and four numbers at gmail.

"If you get a lust for black cock send me an email. I'll drive that far for more of your pussy."

"Now you're the one cheating."

"So are you." He smiled as her mentioned my infidelity.

"This is just for a weekend."

I walked naked and still damp from the shower back into the room.

"I fucking whoever gets hard next. It's time to give this party some rotation."

My eyes were on the tall guy with the slightly larger cock. He stroked himself a couple of times and moved towards me. The other guy switched sisters and Divorce guy pulled the other sister onto the bed with me. I didn't realize how ugly the black guy working his cock into was until we were coupled together. He tried to kiss mean. I kissed him back.

Divorce guy kept watching me as he fucked my sister-in-law. The two in the other bed were getting loud and soon he had cum in her. They were off to take a shower. I was trying to show Divorce guy that I wasn't his for the taking. My ugly friend was giving me a royal fucking. The extra inch was doing me some good. The spurting seed sent me over the edge. I dramatized it as the best I'd been fucked all weekend to get to Divorce guy's ego.

"Looks like you and I are next."

"No, we are not, Walter. It's rotation. When they come out of the shower I'm fucking him. You are fucking my other sister-in-law. We are rotating until we crash and go to sleep."

That's the way it went. The next turn was Walter's to fuck me. Both sisters were happy with the cum shot into them by the new guys. We ladies each got fucked twice by each of the guys. Then I called ladies choice. Walter's expression was priceless when I chose the ugly dude with the bigger cock. Not just the size, but something about the man rang my bells.

It ended like that. Everyone was wiped out. I went to sleep with my ugly partner snuggled behind playing with my nipples. His cock was half soft, but still inside me. I was content and dreamed I was a queen demanding cum from all the men in my kingdom, but wouldn't fuck the King. Go figure!

As daylight started to brighten the room I heard fucking in the other bed. My ugly lover was still in me from behind with his large hand on my tummy holding me to him. I loved the feeling of where I was at that moment. Walter woke and was trying to get me to fuck him. I moved off the cock that was in me and moved my ugly friend onto his back, then slid down so I could suck his cock. By the time he woke I had him hard and was trying to get him down my throat.

Walter was resigned to fuck the sister he woke up with. My guy mounted me and dumped a huge load of sperm in me. With everyone awake we all decided to do one more rotation before going down to the restaurant for something to eat. Walter was my last fuck. All three of us girls decided not to clean up, but wear panties so we wouldn't be leaking cum while eating breakfast.

We went different ways after eating. I went back to my room. Jill was there all bubbly and excited.

"I've haven't been to sleep. That man fucked us all night long."

"You know you were pissing Mom off."

"I know. But I just had to fuck that cock ... feel all that sperm in me. But we worked it out and took turns after you left. I'm ready to crash, but wondered if you wanted, you know, for us to clean each other up a bit."

I had gone to breakfast with the cover up over just my panties.

"I can't believe you area wearing those again."

"Well, I'm also still wearing my wedding rings."

"Yeah, me, too."

Jill was giving hers a guilty twist on her finger. I didn't give a shit. I knew where my marriage was going.

"Did you notice how they sparkled when you grip a black cock with that hand?" Jill asked.

"How about when black sperm is shoot deep in you and you put your hand on you stomach to look at them while you spasm inside/"

I dropped on my back and raised my ass to take off those panties. Jill put her face at my pussy.

"Oh, I see why you wore the panties now. How many loads are in there?"

"I showered once. Since then, I'd have to guess five or six."

I laid there enjoying the calm feeling of Jill sucking all those loads of cum from my worked over snatch.

Jill warned me. "I'm about to have a major leak. Should I flip over or spin around?"

"Spin around, but don't try to break my nose with you clit this time."

The was major leakage. I opened my mouth and let the cum drain from her into my mouth with me swallowing each load as my mouth would fill. Knowing it was all Earl it was an impressive amount of cum. I still vowed not to let him fuck me ever again.

I don't think either of us had cum from the clean up. But, once it tasted like Jill and I tasted like Dixie we went one on one again.

"Twice each, then we sleep. Agreed?"

I smiled back at Jill and made sure it was going to take a while before she had cum twice. An hour later we were asleep in each other's arms. Nipples to nipples we slept with my nose cradled in her neck. Hours later I awoke with Jill staring into my eyes.

"You are beautiful when you sleep." She kissed me. "I love you, Dixie."

"I love you, too, Jill. But, we aren't lesbians."

We both giggled. Jill ate my pussy, gently making me cum again. Then I did her. I was debating if eating pussy was as good as a man's cock in me. I asked Jill. Our ratings were:

#1. Black cock, black seed.

#2. Eating each other's cunt.

#3. Fucking husband.

I wanted to rate "Fucking husband" somewhere in the twenties, but we wanted to keep it simple.

We made out in the shower again. Jill shaved her cunt and I let her do me again. She took off her landing patch this time leaving us both looking like pre-teens with large cunt holes. Licking each other's hairless pussy to orgasm took only a few minutes.

"You know we are fucked as far as something sexy to wear. I don't want to parade around in swimsuits again." Jill complained.

"Yes, I was thinking something more like a thin dress with nothing underneath."

We looked like Mormon tourists walking to the clothing outlet store in slacks and the sweatshirts we brought in case it got cold outside. The same black clerk was all excited when he recognized me as the woman Jill had talked into fucking him when we bought the swimsuits.

No one else was in the store except some old white guy looking at men's shoes. We were naked in the aisle as we tried on dresses we had picked of the rack. We both picked dresses that were of floral design that reveal us naked underneath, but subtle about it for the tourists with families, the few that were in town.

The clerk took our money. About half of what it should have been and asked us if he could do anything else for us. Jill looked at me and grinned.

"I don't know she fucked you last time. Maybe it's my turn and she can watch the door."

"No." I interrupted. "I fucked him last and liked it. I'll fuck him this time and you can be second."

Jill looked at the clerk.

"What do you think? Do you want to fuck both of us?"

Jill went to watch the door. She remembered the guy at men's shoes. He had been boldly watching us try on the dresses.

"Hey, we are going to lock the door for a few minutes. You can leave if you want or you can stay and watch us fuck black and let the guy cum in us."

He said he'd stay and moved closer for a better look. I raised the skirt of my flowery dress. Seconds later the clerk's black cock a was doing me some serious good.

The old white guy put down the shoes and had dropped his pants to the floor. He was whacking away at his small pecker wishing he was fucking me. Some sperm sort of seeped from the end of it and wet the floor at his feet. From the size of his cock and his load I realized my husband would probably be that guy that if he could see me now.

My pussy was cumming twice before the clerk's youthful nuts sent a big load into my cunt. I watched the door for Jill's turn. Jill was really into it as she cried out several times that he was making her cum before I heard him grunt his load of sperm into her.

White guy will still whacking at his trying to get it up again. He asked to fuck one of us. Jill laughed and told him we were black cock only. He had pulled his pants up part way with one hand, but was still trying to get hard enough to jack off with the other.

Jill was watching the clerk stuff his penis back in his pants.

"You know. We walked here. We won't make it back to the hotel without your cum splattering on our shoes?"

"You can clean up in back. There's a restroom and paper towels."

Jill grinned at him again.

"This time you watch the door."

She motioned me up on his counter from the customer side, quickly sucking his cum from me and cleaning my fresh shaved cunt lips with her tongue. Then it was Jill's turn to sit on the counter, legs spread, ass near the edge for easy access. I shoved my tongue in her and was sucking her cum when the the clerk looked again at the door.

"Oh, fuck. There's like four guys coming."

"What color?" Jill hissed.

"Black!"

Jill held the back of my head. Forcing my face into her cunt. I couldn't see anything, but heard the door open and footsteps on the floor.

I could hear the white guy trying to hide in the back of the store.

"What have we got here?" One of them demanded.

I heard a lot of hooting and hollering. Since Jill wouldn't let go I kept sucking the clerk's cum from her.

We're just about done here. Do you mind?" I heard Jill answer.

She released her grip. As I stepped back Jill sat exposed with her open cunt pointing right at the four of them.

"I wouldn't mind having some of that." Everyone of them talked at once saying the same thing.

"You can fuck me here on the counter. All of you if you want. Or the six of us could go to our hotel room where we can take our time."

We were moving around in our hotel room. The six of us trying to decide the pecking order, or pecker order one might say. It turned out they didn't know about deer hunt weekend. They were motorcyclists from California on a weekend ride. I hadn't said much until then expcept for some small talk walking back from the store. The leader was about to fuck Jill.

"How do you want to do this? Ladies choice or just starting fucking and rotate to whoever's hard?" I asked.

"Snake's going to fuck your friend. Why don't you pick one and then it's all sloppy seconds from there."

I pointed at all three. One of them came at me shedding his clothes as I tossed off my new dress.

"Jill's getting fucked by a guy named snake?" I thought to myself.

He barely had started the head in her. I could see why they called him Snake.

"Hey, Dixie. I think we found a replacement for Earl. This fucking cock is huge."

"Yeah." One of them grumbled. "Snake's got a way with the ladies."

I was feeling pretty full myself. After getting fucked eight times we invited the guy's to spend Saturday night with us. They were riding to a round trip to Sturgis and wanted to spend a night over there fucking some white biker babes. So, they left well fucked whether they found any biker babes or not.

Jill and I ate some cum from each other and took a make out session shower together. We agreed that the four bikers was our favorite fuck. Snake sure made me forget about Earl.

It was Saturday night. The agreement was that the six of us would meet for dinner before one last adventure. Jill and I slipped on the new thin dresses over nothing underneath. Both dresses fit nicely against our boobs and fell to about six inches above the knees. Mom and her daughters already had a table. They looked good, but gave us the once over, checking out our bare minimum.

We laughed and had fun. Two of the sisters flirted with the black waiter. From the conversations no one was looking for white cock any more and a gal could could get laughed at for fucking a guy that didn't have a good sized black penis. We were all knocking back a few glasses of wine when I had an idea.

"Maybe as the rookie here I should just shut up and fuck." We all laughed. "We have two connected rooms with two beds each. Why don't we each get a guy and bring him back to those rooms and do each guy once each. We'd each get fucked six times."

"Or, twelve times if they bring enough Viagra." The sister blushed for blurting out her idea.

"Or, fuck them as much as we can get out of them. Then find six more."

Everyone liked Mom's idea. Find six. Fuck them all we can then get six more. Then ride the minivan home in the morning in time for services.

We paired off. Jill and I looked through the casino. We found two blacks together playing blackjack. We stood behind them to watch. They weren't having much luck at cards so our offer sounded pretty good to them.

Mom called and said they had found their two. It was like an Easter egg hunt for black cock. Shortly after we got to the room all six of us were there with six men. We started fucking with the ones we brought, rotating through each. Fortunately there wasn't a black cock shorter that seven inches. I fucked him and he was good with it. The shortest cock in the room was bigger than any of us had at home. We all fucked each of them twice. The guys were worn out and us girls just getting started.

The party broke up as we bid each guy farewell before going back on the hunt. The second shift problem being most anyone black had already fucked a couple of women. The problem was solved when Jill, me, and the younger two sisters decided to go to another club to hope to find some hard black cock. All the fucking had us a little wobbly as we walked on heals much taller than what were expected to be worn at home.

Assuming we were drunk men in an old white SUV began shouting at us. Two in the window were the right color. We couldn't tell how many were in the vehicle. The driver stopped along side us.

"Hey, we just drove over from Salt Lake. Does the term Deer Hunt mean anything to you?"

"Yes. I'm Dixie. We are here for the Deer Hunt."

"Why don't you hop in?"

"How many of you are in there."

"Seven."

"There are six of us at the hotel. How about four of you walk with us and he rest of you meet us at the hotel room? But, first, who has the smallest cock?"

Some one inside said eight inches, but it's thick.

Jill texted that we found seven guys just getting into Wendover. We sent a photo of the license plate. Mom and the other two sisters texted back that they had found two guys they were bringing along. Nine black cocks, six married cunts. That will give the guys some breathers because we planned to fuck them until dawn.

We were really getting fucked. The men were moving from bed to bed and room to room. Those not fucking were watching us get fucked. No one was complaining.

My cell rang about 3:00 A.M.. It wasn't my husband. I didn't know the number. I hesitated to answer, not sure I could not sound like I wasn't getting fucked in a hotel room in Wendover.

"Hello?"

"Dixie?"

"Yes?"

"It's Will."

"Honey??"

Me talking on the phone triggered testicles full of seed to blast into me.

"No, not Honey. Not that Will."

"Oh, hi ... Will?"

Jill was stuffed with cock right next to me.

"Sorry, I gave Will your cell number. Didn't think you'd mind."

"Sounds like you are with someone." Will questioned.

"Up to a few seconds ago."

"Well, hey. I'm sitting here talking to another guy about all the married white pussy here this weekend. I told him I thought you were the best fuck in Wendover. Any chance we could meet up and let you prove it to him?"

"Last night tonight. Home to hubby in the morning. We have fifteen people in two rooms."

"How many of you ladies?"

"Six of us. Mom, three daughters and us two daughter's-in-law."

"Nine guys should do you some good. How about sneaking it a couple of more?"

"We're two doors down from our room. Is your friend black?"

"I didn't think you'd be interested in anything else."

I gave him the room number. Although I had wiped on a towel I was leaking sperm when I answered the door naked.

"Hi, Dixie. Looks like you are having a good time down there. I like the shaved cunt."

His friend was cute. Had a bit of an attitude that I'd learned went with a big cock. In a few moments I had confirmation. "Hung like a horse" came to mind. Jill gasped. She and a sister were getting fucked in the room with me. The other guys were in the other room laughing and telling stories about fucking white wives while three fucked Mom and the other sisters. The guy that had cum in me while I was on the phone with Will left to join them.

Will undressed while his friend joined me the on the bed. I was transfixed on his cock. Inches didn't describe it. The word was just BIG!

"If I didn't see it get hard I'd swear it was fake."

"You'll see it's not fake when I put a load directly in your womb."

I laid back and let him push the head and some shaft into me. I think he expected a little more of a challenge getting it in. The width didn't bother me, but the guy was a freak of nature and the length frightened me a little. Once in deep I knew I would want it all and he would try to fuck it all into me.

My brain shouldn't have tried to do the math for my pussy. The weekend of black cock pushing against my cervix had rearranged things. My cervix did seem to expand almost enough to let the longer guys stretch into it. Especially Snake of the motorcycle group. The second time Snake fucked me I was on top. When his cock expanded and spurted into me it felt like his black seed went right through what came to Wendover with me as a very tiny opening. I ground down on him and thought the head was going to tear right trough to wherever his sperm went.

If that was true with Snake it was going to happen with this guy. My vagina was stretched upwards to allow for black cock all weekend. Now freak of nature was snuggly in me to where Snake had been earlier. I could feel my cervix want his cock shoved through it. I pushed back hard against him. It was going to happen. His cock head was soft enough and my cervix open enough it was going through.

"Are you one of those women that can actually take my cock into your womb for a big load of seed? You seem pretty tiny for that."