Bermuda Ch. 02

Story Info
A First Punishment, And A First Taste.
1.6k words
4.41
30.8k
9

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers

Chapter Two: A First Punishment, And A First Taste

The cab ride from the airport to the hotel took about thirty minutes. According to my wife, Charlotte sat in the back with her, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy the view of the island. My wife is naturally chatty, and talked to the driver. Charlotte didn't join in, thinking it was probably not her place to speak without permission. My wife made eye contact with Charlotte quite a lot during the drive. We later learned this unnerved her a little, and also turned her on.

The cab pulled up close to the outdoor entrance to our room. Charlotte stood with my wife by the cab while the driver took Charlotte's carry-on bag inside. It may have seemed strange to him, but my wife tipped him well. My wife walked Charlotte up to the door, and looked her in the eye.

"Get down on all fours."

Charlotte quickly looked around. No one was around. She got on her hands and knees.

"Head down."

She put her head down. My wife bent down and attached a chain to Charlotte's collar. She opened the door and led Charlotte in to the center of the room. I was sitting at the table working on my laptop when the door opened, and watched my wife lead Charlotte in. Her face was down, so I couldn't really see it yet.

"So this is what a unicorn looks like in the flesh," I said, "How is she so far?"

"She's ok", my wife said, as she became distracted by puttering around the room, "reasonably attractive, like we were led to believe from what we'd seen before. We had a nice conversation in the airport, and still seem to be on the same page regarding her stay here."

Charlotte stared at the floor in silence as we talked about her.

"That's good. Are you turned on by her?"

"Yes, I am. I was trying to decide how I want to begin using her on the drive over. She needs to be punished first, though."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she almost addressed me as Mrs ______ at the airport, when she knows she may only refer to me as Mistress. I will not put up with that kind of behavior for one second. She also hesitated before getting on all fours outside. She actually looked around first."

I walked around Charlotte while we talked.

"Oh, well we can't have that."

"No, we can't. The slave needs to learn what corrective measures feels like."

I gathered up my laptop to go down to the beach.

"Why don't you take care of this on your own. I'll just get turned on otherwise, and need to do something about it. I've still got some work to finish up."

I kissed my wife on the way out.

"Besides, I want you to have the first experience with her. Have fun at her expense. That's what she's here for."

"Oh, I will."

I left, and heard about what happened next over drinks.

My wife walked around Charlotte.

"Do you hear that? I get to have the first experience with you."

She stood in front of Charlotte.

"On your knees, slave. Hands clasped behind you."

Charlotte did as she was told. My wife got down on one knee.

"I've been easy on you so far, but that stops now. You need to use your safeword if this is too much for you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"Good."

My wife held Charlotte's gaze for a few moments. Then she grabbed Charlotte's hair and slapped her.

"I am your Mistress. You do not call me anything else unless otherwise instructed. Is that clear?"

Charlotte didn't answer right away. My wife yanked Charlotte's hair, and put her hand up to Charlotte's face.

"I said, is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress, it's clear."

"Do you need to use your safeword?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. Who am I?

Charlotte was slapped again.

"You are my Mistress."

My wife slapped her again.

"And what are you?"

"I am your slave, Mistress."

My wife held her hand by Charlotte's face.

"And what else? Make it good. I think you know what I want to hear. And if I don't hear it..."

"I am your slave, Mistress, and your slut, and your...bitch, your cunt, your..."

"You are my whore, slave, my cheap whore."

"Yes, Mistress, I am your cheap whore."

"It's time you were used like a cheap whore, but first..."

Charlotte was slapped again, this time on the other cheek.

"You do not hesitate when you are told to get on all fours."

My wife slapped Charlotte again.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress, that is clear."

"Do you like being slapped around, whore?"

"No, Mistress."

"Why not?"

"It hurts, Mistress, and it's...it's very humiliating."

"But you're not ready to use your safeword."

"No, Mistress."

Charlotte was slapped once more.

"Beg me not to do it."

"Please, mistress, please stop punishing me. I promise not to disobey you again. Let me serve you instead. Let me pleasure you, and suck your husband's cock, and..."

My wife yanked on Charlotte's hair.

"That's enough."

She pulled Charlotte to her crotch.

"Kiss me."

Charlotte kissed the skirt over my wife's vagina.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Pull my panties down."

Charlotte reached under my wife's skirt and slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles. She made sure to feel up my wife's ass while she did this. My wife made a mental note to remember this. My wife stepped out of the panties.

"The skirt too."

Charlotte pulled the skirt down, and my wife stepped out of it and shoved it aside with her foot. With Charlotte just a few inches from her vagina, my wife reached down and felt herself.

"Mmm...oh yeah."

She used her hand that was now wet with cunt-juice to push Charlotte into her. Charlotte did her duty, and started using her tongue to explore. My wife closed her eyes and let Charlotte get on with it.

"Do you like this, slave?"

My wife pulled Charlotte away from her.

"Yes, Mistress.'

"You like the way women taste? This is the first vagina you've ever licked, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress, it is. Am I pleasing you?"

"So far. I expect to be cumming shortly. If I am not pleased..."

My wife stroked Charlotte's cheek.

"...I shall take my displeasure out on you."

Charlotte looked down.

"Yes, Mistress."

My wife pushed Charlotte back into her crotch.

"Back to work now, whore."

Charlotte worked her tongue over and around my wife's smooth cunt. My wife had shaved it that morning just for the occasion.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. Oh God, yes. Move your tongue up a little. A little more, a little more...that's it. Don't move it, or I will slap the shit out of you later."

My wife had her first orgasm a few minutes later, and kept right on going afterwards

"I don't know why I'm so wet today. Punishing you must have really turned me on. I'm not sure if it was the face-slapping or the hair-pulling, but...Oh God, Oh God, Oh..."

She kept on going through two more orgasms.

"I wonder what you look like naked? I haven't even stripped you yet. Oh well, this seems even hotter, making you do this in your clothes. Maybe my husband can inspect you later...Oh God. Keep licking, keep licking, keep licking...."

After four orgasms, my wife decided she'd had enough. She pulled Charlotte away and lay on her stomach on the bed, with her legs hanging down. Charlotte remained on her knees, waiting for instructions.

After about ten minutes of post-orgasmic recovery, my wife spoke up.

"Slave, get some towels and clean me. A wet one and a dry one, so that you can do a thorough job."

Charlotte did as instructed and cleaned my wife's vagina while she lay on the bed. Afterwards, she knelt at attention while my wife lay there, until...

"Clean your face. I'm sure you smell more like my cunt than my cunt does. I want to kiss you without smelling or tasting it."

Charlotte disappeared in the bathroom for a while, and gave her face a good scrubbing. She brushed her teeth and used plenty of mouthwash. When she came out, my wife was dressed, and putting her shoes on. My wife grabbed Charlotte's hair, and pulled her into a nice, long kiss.

"That was nice."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She kissed Charlotte again.

"You've done a decent job of cleaning up, but could use a little perfume. I'll pick out a scent for you. You liked being used like that? The reality lived up to the fantasy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You liked the taste of a woman cumming in your face?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. That will be at least a daily activity for us. You did will for the first time. But I do think you could get me to the brink a little quicker. Some punishment might be involved if that doesn't happen fast enough."

Charlotte blushed a little, and my wife squeezed her hair.

"You kind of liked the slapping, though, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Be careful. There could be a lot more where that came from if I have issues with your obedience."

My wife stared into Charlotte's eyes to get her point across.

"I'm going to join my husband at the beach. Take two hours to relax, and get situated. But no playing with yourself. Then I want you to join us for drinks at the bar."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Keep this dress on, and your collar. You will address us as Sir and Ma'am in public, and speak when spoken to. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, I'm going to tell my husband what a compliant little slut your are."

docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers