Bermuda Ch. 06

Story Info
Charlotte's Gold Rush.
979 words
4.28
20.6k
8

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

Chapter Six: Charlotte's Gold Rush

Charlotte, our sweaty mess of a slave, kneeled in the shower. Her hands were cuffed behind her. We had been careful to make sure we rented a suite with a sizable walk-in shower for this purpose. My naked wife stood over her. After fucking herself on the dildo-gag stuffed in Charlotte's mouth for an hour, my wife had been just as sweaty as Charlotte. But Charlotte had licked her clean, and now my wife looked more oiled than sweaty. Neither of them smelled that great. I wanted our slave cleaned before I fucked her. I stood off to the side to watch.

"I want you to know" my wife said, "that this is by far the most degrading thing I have ever done to another human being."

That was really saying something, considering what she had put her first slave through so far this week.

"Are you sure you want this done to you?"

"No Mistress, I'm not sure", Charlotte said.

"That's fine, then."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Say your safe-word, and you can be on the next flight home. Is that what you want?"

A moment of hesitation, uncertainty, and acceptance.

"No, Mistress."

"Good, because I really want to debase you like this. Tell me you are ready for it."

"I am ready for it, Mistress."

My wife stepped into the shower in front of Charlotte, turned around, and bent over. Charlotte stared straight at her cunt.

"I want this to be the most humiliating moment of your life so far. If you tell me it wasn't later, I will punish you."

Then my wife just stayed there in that position for a few minutes. Some things are hard to do with someone else in the room for the first time.

"Ahhhhh..."

Charlotte screamed when the first piss from my wife's cunt hit Charlotte square in the face.

"Stop screaming, cunt. Take it like a slave."

"Yes (gurgle) Mistress."

Charlotte did her best to stay silent as she endured her first golden shower. It was not one of her fetishes, but it was on our list of requirements that she had agreed to, so she knew she was ours to piss on for the week. She was our toilet-slave.

My wife, despite having a dominant streak, had never done anything like this in her life. She'd never even fantasized about watersports before. But the more she investigated dominance and submission, and the closer our subjugation of Charlotte came to being a reality, the more intrigued my wife became by the degrading aspects of BDSM.

My wife always stayed hydrated, and had drunk a bottle of water after Charlotte's face-fucking. Her piss came streaming out. It soaked Charlotte's face and all down her body. The poor submissive really did look humiliated. It was Charlotte's first golden shower. The first of many, as we became accustomed to having a personal toilet-slave for the week.

When my wife was finally done, she straightened up, went to the other end of the shower, and used one of the twin nozzles to take a nice, leisurely shower. She emerged nice and clean, while Charlotte was still on her knees, covered in urine.

It was my turn, once my wife was comfortably on the bed in a robe with a magazine. I walked into the shower and stood in front of Charlotte. I had also drunk a bottle of water. Charlotte looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Safe-word?"

She nodded no.

"You've endured a lot for our pleasure today. If you use it, you can still stay. We'll just knock off for the night."

"That won't be necessary, Master. I am ready to serve."

"Good."

She smiled a little.

"Now you know what a golden shower feels like."

"Yes, Master."

"Time to learn what it tastes like, too."

Charlotte stiffened. Some of the color drained from her face.

"Open wide."

Charlotte opened her mouth.

"Take in my cock."

Charlotte gingerly put my cock in her mouth. She was sweating. This was making her nervous. It was hard to keep from getting too hard in Charlotte's mouth, but I fought the urge, and soon started pissing in her mouth. She gagged at first, and forced my cock out as my piss streamed down her face. I grabbed her by the hair and shoved my cock back in.

"Keep it in there, slave. Swallow as much as you can. You need to learn to do this, or you will be punished."

Charlotte whimpered as I pissed down her throat, but she kept the cock in her mouth. There was too much urine for her to swallow, so plenty of it dripped out of her mouth and down her face, but she did well. Tears streamed down her eyes as well, but she didn't give up. She dutifully licked up the last of my piss as it came to an end. I was super-turned on by this point, and would've normally just face-fucked her. But she needed some relief. I turned the shower on, and washed her on the floor. She was still cuffed, and made to roll on the floor as I washed her, so it was still somewhat demeaning, but it was also kind of tender.

Once Charlotte was clean, I uncuffed her, allowed her to dry herself, and led her to the bed, where my wife took Charlotte in her arms.

"Tell my what I want to hear, slave, but only if it's the truth", my wife said.

Tears flowed down Charlotte's face again.

"Being used as a toilet-slave was the most humiliating thing ever, Mistress."

My wife stroked Charlotte's hair.

"Good. I can hardly wait to do it again."

I lay down on Charlotte's other side, and we spooned for a good long while, giving our slave some well-earned aftercare, until she was ready to be fucked again.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers