Bermuda Night

Story Info
You, hot and tired from playing tourist, cool off.
1.2k words
4.4
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s an unusually hot night in Bermuda; the air isn't circulating well in the bedroom and we'd both been sweating all day playing tourist all over the island. It’s just warm enough that we can’t seem to get to sleep, even tired as we are. Neither one of has any clothes on, but the heat makes the idea of touching repelling. After an interminable time trying to find nonexistent currents of cooler air, you decided get up and take a cold shower to cool off. You enter the bathroom and I slowly get out of bed and move to the bathroom door. You left it slightly ajar, and I take in the erotic sight of your sexy, trim body as you get ready for the shower. Your perfect firm ass is at the perfect angle to accentuate your ample curves. Your breasts are only partially visible as you adjust the water, but the implied shape is enough to make my penis start to harden. I watch you get in the shower and am about to enter the bathroom when you turn to sit on the shower bench. You adjust the water so it plays gently on you and raise one leg.

I watch with a smile as you let your fingers wander over your breasts as the water falls upon you. One hand strays down to your eager pussy and I can tell you are enjoying yourself, as you lean your head back and moan low in your throat. I watch long enough that my erection is pointing me into the bathroom. I realize that I had begun stroking myself slowly while watching you. I quietly sneak into the bathroom and open the shower door to join you. You look up and, with a playful smile, stand and open your arms to me. Moving under the cool water is pleasant and soon we are enfolded in each other’s arms while water runs over us both.

I kiss you softly on the lips and run my hands down your back; my hug turning into a more erotic caress. The feeling of the water sliding down your gorgeous body makes me so hot. I start to rub the smoothness of your skin; the water falling on our bodies is cool to the touch, but a different heat between us is growing. Your nearness is only making me harder.

You are pressed against me, you feeling my manhood pressing against you, and me feeling your hard nipples. I push us gently back against the wall and kiss you with even more passion. I then move and kiss and lick your neck, tasting you and the water as my hands start to wander. Your arms around me, your hands slide up and down my back and thighs. You let one hand slide down my legs to in-between my thighs, then to up, and I feel you take me in your hand. How hot you make me! I know that, already, you are more than ready for me.

You slowly slide your hand back farther, feeling my balls, cupping them in your hand. You wrap your hand around my cock and stroke it slowly, sensuously, making me even harder. I look in your eyes, knowing what you want, and slowly nudge you downwards. I want to feel your mouth on my cock. You are in a playful mood so you kiss my nipples first, licking and nibbling them. You start to lick lower and then tease my belly button. As you lick lower and lower, your hand is still stroking my rock hard cock.

You get down to my cock, kiss the head, and then move and tease me by kissing my legs, all the way down one and then back up the other. You are still stroking me, and the water is now falling on your head. You take your hands and push the hair out of your face so that I can watch and see everything. You then get to my cock, lifting it up against my stomach to expose my balls. You kiss them softly, nipping slightly and then kissing and licking more. Then you take my cock in your hand and look me in the eyes while slowly licking the shaft of my cock. Kissing the head, you get all my pre-cum first and then take my cock at once deep and then pull back. Doing that makes me open my eyes, wanting to watch you wrap your lips around my hard cock. You are still looking at me and you see that the teasing is making me crazy. The feeling of my cock against your tongue is heaven. You take my cock in your mouth and slowly move back and forth on me, letting me feel your tongue exploring my shaft. You start to suck me harder and harder. I can feel that tensing feeling that precedes my orgasm. You're moving more quickly, and starting to stroke me at the same time, cupping my balls and stroking and sucking all at once. I reach down and squeeze your breast.

You look up, knowing that I want to come inside you. I always love to come inside you. You let my cock come out of your mouth with an audible “pop”, then slowly stand. I sit down against the shower ledge and you straddle my lap. My cock is pointing up at your pussy and it’s oozing pre-cum again in anticipation of being inside you. You made me so close that I could nearly come just thinking about being inside you. You gently position my penis so it is just at the opening of your pussy, and then firmly slide down onto me. We both moan in pleasure as your pussy caresses my cock as you envelop me. Sitting at last, with my cock firmly buried in you, we kiss some more. Slowly, you move just a little. Then you move a little more. You are keeping me on the ragged edge of orgasm, and you know I love this feeling. You pull back just enough to look me in the eyes, and my hands go to caress your phenomenal breasts as we stare into each other’s eyes. You move up until I am almost out of you, then lower back down. I start to moan and relish every minute and every move that you make. You start to moan as well, and fight the urge to throw your head back and close your eyes. You want to maintain eye contact with me, the one you love. With you gazing deeply into my eyes, my orgasm is coming fast. I start to want to move faster, sensing we are both getting close. We move together, in and out, working together to make me drive deeply into you with each thrust. We pump faster and faster and suddenly you feel my shaft swell and hot cum shoot deeply inside you. Surge after surge fills you until cum leaks from around my rod, dripping down to mingle with the water headed for the drain. Our eyes never left each other.

Later we rest in bed, both of us exhausted and wanting to be held. The air has cooled just enough, and we are wet enough, that we should be able to sleep now. I lay next to you and suck on a nipple that is still tender and erect. I gently finger-tip caress your breasts and say, "Thank you.."