Bermuda Triangle

Story Info
God, love triangles, eh? Nothing but trouble.
1.1k words
4.04
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ovbit
Ovbit
1 Followers

My story starts a number of years ago. We have a friend, Simon, that my husband, Gary, has known since he was about 17.

We regularly visited Simon and his then wife, and they used to come and visit us. All four of us became good friends, but nothing sexual happened between us until Simon’s wife ran off and he got divorced.

One Saturday night, when Simon was staying, I was getting into bed when I thought I heard him outside our bedroom in the passageway. I got up, wearing my flimsy, see-through nightie, and went to investigate by pretending to go to the loo.

I saw Simon quickly dash back into his room, so I was sure he had been watching me undress for bed through the partly open door. To be honest, the thought of him seeing me like that turned me on, and I could feel my pussy getting moist. Feeling very flirty I went into his room to check he was okay.

I bent down over him and whispered that I didn’t mind him seeing me naked, and that if he came back and peeped round our door in a few minutes, he would see a lot more.

Gary was looking at a copy of Fiesta when I returned to our room, so I knew he was in the mood for a randy time. I pulled back the sheets, positioned myself on my hands and knees with my pussy towards the door, and started fondling and sucking his cock. I parted my legs as I sucked and slid my hand down to my pussy, dipping my fingers into my juicy hole.

I soon brought myself off and my head was swimming, imagining that Simon was watching me.

I wanted him to see me being fucked by Gary. So I turned round, checked he was at the door (he was), and suggested to Gary that we fuck in the spoons position. Gary happily agreed, allowing our hidden audience a perfect view as he slid his hard cock into my swollen hole.

All the excitement of being fucked under these circumstances gave me a multiple orgasm. Gary was highly aroused by my performance and managed to fuck me for about an hour. I lost count of the number of times I came.

After that, we were so shattered that we simply turned the light off and fell asleep.

In bed on the Sunday night, after Simon had gone home, my husband commented that he had really enjoyed the previous evening, and asked me what had turned me on so much. After a bit of probing, and a bit of guessing that it was something to do with Simon, he assured me that he wouldn’t mind knowing, whatever it was.

When I finally told him that Simon had been watching from the door, his penis, which was already quite stiff inside me, swelled up and he came almost instantly. Afterwards, Gary said that he didn’t mind Simon watching, particularly if it turned me on that much. He then went further and told me he thought it would be very erotic to let Simon join in next time he stayed.

Our next get together, at Simon’s this time, was about two months later.

On the way there we agreed that we would try to create the opportunity for some sexy fun with Simon.

As usual, we had a nice meal and a few bottles of wine, which helped to remove any inhibitions I still had. We started playing some games, quite innocently, but to get things going I suggested that the loser should remove an item of clothing. Simon, who had just lost, jumped at the idea and removed his trousers, allowing me to see the outline of his cock starting to throb in his pants.

We played a few more games, removed a few more things, and got down to just our underwear. A few more games, and the time came for me to remove my bra, and I really enjoyed showing off my naked boobs to Simon’s admiring glances. My pubic hair was also showing quite visibly through the thin and now very wet lacy material of my knickers.

Then Simon lost again and had to remove his pants. I suggested that I should do it for him and he happily let me.

I enjoyed sliding my fingers into the top of his pants and slowly pulling them down, brushing his pubic hair and his penis with my hand as I revealed his swollen prick. I then bent down and gave his stiff member a quick, teasing kiss.

I lost again and Simon got up and walked over to where I was sitting, his erect penis sticking out in front of him. I stood up and almost swooned as I felt him gently touching my skin, slowly moving up my thighs until he reached the thin material of my panties, which he pulled to the side before he slid his fingers inside and slowly pulled them down, revealing my pussy. He then caressed my pubic hair and slid a finger down to the entrance of my soaking hole. Then, teasingly, he went and sat back down, holding my damp panties as a trophy.

After a few more games we were all naked, so we decided it was time for bed. As we went upstairs Simon said we could use his double bed and I said we’d love to. It was a lovely feeling as I laid my naked body down between them and they both started caressing me all over. I returned the favour by gently stroking their pricks, one in each hand. Then I turned on my side and let my husband enter my pussy from behind. That left me free to enjoy Simon’s passionate kisses, his tongue probing my mouth while I fondled his prick and balls.

My husband’s prick exploded inside me, but remained stiff with excitement.

We then changed round so that I could feel Simon’s prick inside me. I lay on my back, with my bum on a couple of pillows so that my pussy was raised up for Simon to slide in. Simon eased into me and I came almost instantly it felt even better than when I had fantasised about it.

My pussy clamped tight around Simon’s cock and I felt the incredible sensation of a man other than my husband coming inside me. Then, as he withdrew, I felt my husband’s fingers probing me as my pussy tingled with pleasure.

We continued for what seemed like hours in various positions before we all finally fell asleep together.

We have only done it the once with Simon, so far. However, we might get the chance to try it again soon, and maybe take it even further! Simon is coming to stay for a week next month, with his new girlfriend, who he says is as sexy and adventurous as me!

Ovbit
Ovbit
1 Followers