Bernadette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So all that was in my head when I came in. And, of course, none of it went that way, at least not at first. I entered and got confused. Where was he? Charlie had already put on the same smooth-jazz radio station we'd been listening to in the car, and had lit the few candles I'd used to decorate the room. The lights were off. I went and stared at the dial on the stereo as if he might be hiding somewhere behind or inside of the box. That's when I felt him behind me.

He took my arms and pinned them lightly behind my back. The pressure bent me over slightly and my ass met his groin. His free hand found the zipper on the back of my dress and lowered it slowly. Charlie released my arms to let me shimmy out of the dress so it could fall and pool at my feet. We kicked it aside together. I had on exactly a necklace, earrings, panties and bra. The hand reached around front to the clasp of the bra and freed it. The bra fell and his big hands covered my tits and played with the nipples, gently swirling them with his big thumbs while his groin pushed harder into my behind. Then I was pinned arms behind again. His hand ran inside the band on my panties right above my ass, pulled them out and let the rubber snap back once or twice. My breathing and his were in synch, both of us a little loud, working to the beat of the tune on the radio. The panties slid down over my ass to my knees, then down to my ankles. He left them there. And now he duck walked me towards the back of the couch in front of the fire place, bent me over it and my face sank into the pillows. My ass and pussy were in the air for him. I wanted then to say: "Wait! A blowjob!" or "Wait! What did you mean by the crack about "little women"?" or "Wait! I hope Bill is not getting a bonus for this?" but nothing came out. His hands released mine, but I didn't move, my hips balanced nicely on the edge of the seat back. I stayed put!

"That's a pretty ass, Bernie. You keep her right there, OK?" He grabbed my ass with those big black hands and spread the cheeks, back and forth, opening and closing me for inspection. Then one hand snaked under and entered my pussy. "Nice and wet too. Now stop squirming girl, give me a minute here." And he backed off and slapped my ass to quiet my body down. Giving me something to think about I suppose.

I heard him unzip and heard the pants drop. I heard the tie and the shirt come off and saw them thrown to where my dress and bra had landed. Then I could feel him. Those long fingers went back inside of me to explore my pussy. I was wet there beyond belief and could feel my cunt lips spreading to accept his digit. Charlie flicked my clit a few times and then reached around to my mouth offering me a taste. I licked his fingers clean and then felt the head of his cock exploring my slit. Up and down. Wetting itself in my juices. My breathing was out of control. I felt a thumb connect with my asshole as his cock glided up and down my pussy slit.

He entered me both ways. The cock went in deep but I had no idea how much more of it, if any, there was. I moaned in relief. His thumb went in my ass, maybe to a knuckle? And I felt like I was getting gang-banged or double-teamed or whatever the real slut girls do for their guys. And then his hips drew him out and he slowly slid his cock back in. I must have taken twice then length of cock as had been in me before. I was afraid for a moment he would wreck my cunt for good and I was thrashing beneath him. I moaned disappointment as I felt him withdraw his thumb. Charlie opened the cheeks of my ass as before and drooled spit down on my anus, He rubbed the moisture around the pucker. The stars came out as his thumb fucked hard into my ass and pinned me there. I pushed up on my arms to present my pussy and ass to him as well as the cushions could support me.

Now his cock was in an out of me in a blur. I thought I might suffocate in the pillows and my little tits were rubbing hard against the leather, just enough pain or discomfort in my nipples to keep them alert while the real action was below. Charlie was using my cunt like it had never been used before. When his thumb went in as far as I thought possible I thought he might be trying to kill me, and then his cock head maxed into my womb, and it swelled up, and the entire girth of him expanded and then expanded again, swelling with blood to engorge itself in me, and I could feel my pussy working overtime to get more moisture on the job to please him, only then did I cum for him with a roar that neighbors would have heard in a smaller neighborhood. It was the most intense, most satisfying, most extreme, and least ladylike cum of my life. I felt the way I think I made those men feel in college when I sucked them dry.

I was limp and extended, spread to the max and Charlie was still fucking me hard and I thought I might have to cum like that for him a second time and then thought "No, that would not be nice" especially since he hasn't cum yet and then I came a second time anyway and even more intensely and the sweat was rolling down my back and into my hair and my tits were on fire and only then did Charlie roar up to his full pleasure and piston my cunt once, twice, three times more and he was shouting as he came in my cunt for what seemed like an hour. He pulled out of me with a wet, viscous plop and I just knew that his cum was running everywhere down my slit and onto the leather.

When I regained my senses Charlie was gone from behind me. I couldn't rise up and had to lift my sore legs up over the couch back and roll myself onto the sitting area. Bang down on the pillows that I'd been breathing into for the fuck. I could see the yellow panties now, still hanging on to one ankle. I rolled on my back to look but couldn't see him. I called out:

"Charlie?" Then I heard the water running from the wash basin in the half bath.

"Yes, Bernie. I'm here."

He came to me, his long wet cock dangling between his legs, with a glass of water for me and a scotch he'd poured for himself. I drank down half a glass before I began to worry about how I must look, how I must seem to him then. I was fucked. I just knew it. My hand went to my pussy and I could feel the flooded mess down there. I just knew I was leaking all over the couch. Charlie left and came back with a wetted wash cloth and I stood, wobbly on the pins but standing, and in the most unfeminine things I'd ever done bent in to wash my lover's sperm out of my cunt right in front of him. He cupped my right tit with his hand as I bent before him and oh my but what a feeling of being owned washed over me then, body and mind he'd come to own me in about 10 minutes.

"That was fantastic, a dream."

I was embarrassed and decided to use bad humor then to paper over the scene:

"Guess Bill's bonus will be a good one."

"What?"

"His bonus? You know!"

"Bonus? What on earth are you........Oh, that fucking Ray!" It was the first time I'd heard Charlie curse; it didn't seem to fit him. "That fucking Ray. I've told him. Listen Bernadette." His hand released my tit as I finished the wash and my little boobie wanted to cry out 'No!! Come back!' He went on "Listen, I'm not Ray and this is not about Bill; it's about you and me and if you thought ...."

I rushed in. "No! No! I'm so sorry. It's not really what I was thinking. It's just you take a girl's breath away and I can't think straight. I swear it."

Charlie pulled me down to the couch and into his arms, wrapping me up. I was able finally to release the panties with a little flick of my ankles and Charlie started back in on my tits between sips of scotch. I finally found what I needed to say:

"You were amazing. You owned my body then. And now. But oh my God you were sexy! I'm not even sure I knew how I'd love being taken from behind like that."

"And you were just yummy. Had to have both your ass and pussy once I saw you bent over like that. You're a tight little thing and your tits are ..."

"Not as tight anymore." I laughed. "I think you might have opened me up for good back there and down there and oh my everywhere." He was stroking my nipples a little bit harder now and I peeked to see that they were responding generously for him. Now the idea formed again. I uncoiled us a bit to reach into the little clutch bag I'd left on the coffee table. I took out my phone, partly to check to see if Ray had called since I knew the ringer was off, but mostly to calculate the amount of time we'd have left together without him. No calls. But more than 60 minutes had passed since we'd entered the door. I stared in disbelief. Charlie must have fucked me in that one position for about 40 minutes but it had felt like 10 minutes. He gave me 2 screaming orgasms and I was still as wet for him when he came as when he first slid his long finger along the cleft of my cunt. Still, I figured, we had about 30 minutes and if I was quick..... I put the phone down and slid off the couch to my knees.

VI.

My philosophy for sucking a cock was simple, straightforward and effective: all mouth, tongue, lips and throat, no hands except on his nuts and other extremities; lots of saliva; slow and slutty is better than fast and frantic; eyes down or closed for concentration cause it's a myth that guys give a damn where they are so long as your mouth is working; take your time, let him determine the pace, don't worry if he works the back of your head to go deeper, just develop the throat a bit and realize that gag-suppression is mostly mental; realize guys are more ass-sensitive than they are given credit for, so start with soft wet strokes on the perineum and then let his reaction dictate a path while you suck his cock deep: perineum stimulation only for the shy, or external anus and perineum feathering for the curious, moderate finger fucking of the ass for the advanced, or full throttle fucking including the prostate massage for the happily depraved. I'd had a chance with every one of these types. After that just have him finish in your mouth -- he'll be glad he did -- and make it disappear. No showing off cum on your tongue or swirling it like mouthwash, just a simple swallow with a little whimper of pleasure. Lick it clean and you're done!

"Oh, you want that now?" He was smiling down at me and kept hold of one distended nipple.

"You know I do."

"I figured you'd want to try it out..." He grinned the grin of every man whose woman is about to suck his cock. He shifted his hips forward to present the long slick cock that had been in me 10 minutes earlier. I was kissing along the underside, warming him up, getting him nice and hard and watching as it grew and lifted itself up as if by magic. Gorgeous! I know white girls are supposed to ooh and aah over the size of the black man's cock, but I wasn't a size whore like that. I thought cocks were cute and amazing, and fearsome when they were ready to choke you with cum. I loved cock. Charlie's was nice. Long and thick but not a monster by any means. It was actually not much different than Bill's. Maybe thicker and maybe an inch longer, but no more. I'd had bigger cocks in college but none that made me wetter and none that I wanted to swallow more. Certainly none that I felt owned me like Charlie's did. His balls however I must admit were huge, big old sperm factories that barely fit in my small white hand. Gorgeous!

Now I had the plum head in my mouth and felt it swell. I drooled down the shaft and rode it down lightly clutching and sucking along the pretty ridges of the veiny shaft. I alternated sucking down half way and lightly dragging my tongue up along the bottom side. My hands were on his knees; his hands left my head alone. Good boy! Then off to kiss and suck and fondle his balls. I'd smile up at him from time to time when kissing it but otherwise got into my groove with my eyes closed. I made a rapid dash down the length of the expanding cock with my mouth wide open, letting him hit me in the throat, and then dragging slow and wet back up to the rim of the head. Now I started in on the perineum and his reaction was good -- sliding forward just a bit to give me better access. And he was growing in my mouth. I went deep again and held the cockhead in my throat for a good count of 5. So I moved on over his anus for a light swirl. Made me smile then when I thought of how unexpected it was when he attacked my asshole from behind. No permission was asked or given; he just took me there. Now it was Charlie's turn. I sucked deep again and gave his raging cock a good tongue lashing on the way up. Then he tapped my head.

I looked up to see him holding my cell phone towards me. I could see Bill's name on the screen and it took me a second or so to realize that Charlie had already hit the talk button. The cock went flying out of my mouth and I looked up to see Charlie giggling into his hand as he handed the phone over.

"Hello." It sounded like the most unnatural croak of my life, but then I'd just had a thick cock in the back of my throat and I needed time to get my voice back.

"Bernie? You there? Sounds like you're in a tunnel."

"I'm here Bill, was just taking a bite of that cake." I punched Charlie in the leg then as he continued to giggle down at me. The prick!

"Bernie is Charlie there?" Bill kept asking that of us as if we might have decided to split right after leaving him behind. No way, but I still took the opportunity to punch Charlie's thigh again.

"He's here Bill."

"Where?"

"Ummmm. Well in the living room, relaxing."

"Is he ok? I mean are you taking care of him? Get him a drink?"

Charlie's cock was at full stand right beside the phone so I took the opportunity to lick it fast when Bill was speaking.

"Umm.yeah. I am. Do you need him?" I figured it might be fun to get him on the phone with Bill while I went back to work. But no such luck.

"No. Don't bother him now. I just wanted you and him to know I'm late. Those fucking guys kept saying 15 minutes and it took over an hour. I'm just leaving now and goddamn it they've lost my car again somehow. I won't be home for at least an hour."

I gave Charlie a full deep suck and went into his ass about knuckle deep then. But I heard every word.

"But it's ok. We ended at 2.5 which will make him happy....Wait.... Don't tell him that. I want to. OK? I wanna see the look on his face cause I just know he was figuring we'd do a 3 percent but the numbers I gave the guys proved -- I mean really proved -- that we could support 2.5 in the offer and ..... Well I guess you don't need to know all that but it's cool. We got them!.....Bernie? You still there? Bernie?"

I took my time, probably a little too much time, riding the cock out of my throat then. I felt like I was ready to get my little blowjob treat, the creamy essence of cocksucking, and was caught between wanting to wait for it to fill my mouth and the realization that the phone call might be difficult through a swallow. So I dragged my mouth off his cock. I glanced up. He wasn't giggling any more.

"I'm here Bill."

"Static. These damned cell phones." I went back to sucking. Charlie reached down and grabbed my tit roughly, pawed it hard while fucking deeper into my throat than ever. I paid him back with the finger going deeper in his asshole. "Well listen. Just make him happy for another hour and I'll be back to rescue you. Bernie?..... What's that? .....Sounds like you're crying. You OK? I hope Charlie is behaving himself with you."

Off again with a plop. "Bill. I'm fine, but I gotta go. The kettle is on."

"Oh! That's the sound. OK. Take care of him. I'll see you..." But I'd pressed the END button and dropped the phone. I tried looking up at Charlie but his head was thrown back. Bill wanted to see his face when he heard the big 2.5 news but I would have loved even more to be able to see Charlie's face right then.

I went in for the kill. I opened wide and got almost all of him in my mouth and held him there while I fingered him roughly, payback for my tits which were pretty sore right about then. I tongue lashed him again on the slow ride out and my other hand went between my legs thinking I could get off in 2 flicks to join him as he came. But it was too late. The first salty jet beat hard against the roof of my mouth, then another and another. I was still sucking and he was still cumming as I felt little drops of sperm spill from my mouth and ping off my tits. I eased up on the finger as he released 2 more giant shots into my mouth. I was sure my face would be a mess after this, just as he'd made a white cream gooey mess of my cunt earlier. But I swallowed big with the head between my lips to get what I could. Then cleaned my mouth with my tongue and swallowed again. I released the purple head of his dick with another plop, and then dove back in to lick the little pearl hanging from the slit. I was breathing heavy. My finger was in my cunt and I knew I would cum again then myself. So I went in to lick and bath and clean and comfort Charlie's spent cock and I sucked and sucked till it was hard again and that's when I came with a moan muffled by the pretty pacifier I was using.

I fell back on my heels and watched him lean in towards me. I thought he wanted my tits again but he was first visiting to wipe the cum from my chin. A long finger snaked into my mouth to deliver more of his load and I swallowed a third time. His fingers found more of the droplets on my tits and I cleaned that up too. Then with a final kiss of his cockhead we were done.

This time I fell all the way back to the floor and presented with my legs splayed and my cunt wide open for him. I felt as if I might cum again just for being displayed to him like this. He stood up and straddled over me so I could look right up under those big balls. I felt a ping of regret that they still seemed as big even after I'd swallowed the biggest load of my life. Guess I expected them to be done for the next year or something. I smiled. He walked past and I got a great view of his hard ass above my head. You could see where all that masculine power came from, the power of his fucking. He got us drinks for the 2nd time.

"I can't believe you..."

"I know. I t was a dirty trick with the phone. I guess I wanted to get back at you for the bonus comment."

"No. Not that. But oh-my-God that was hot. Did you hear him? Did you? Wanted to see your face all happy at the news? Oh-my-God I sucked you off with my husband on the phone! I must be the world's biggest slut!"

"Nah. Top 10 maybe but not the biggest." We laughed together.

"But it wasn't that, not the phone. I was going to say: I can't believe you don't get arrested for trying to drown a poor defenseless girl."

"Mmmm. Yes. Can I do the time now that I've done the crime? Is that the question?"

"Feel free to try drowning me whenever. I'll bail you out if necessary. And feel free to...."

"Yeah, that too. You were incredible. I almost freaked when you went in the back on me! Never had a girl do that. Made me brew up some extra egg-nog for you. Would have served you right to get drowned."

"Charlie, you've found a willing victim."

VII.

"Charlie?"

"Yes Bernadette?"

"Did you plan this? The whole thing? I don't mean the bonus thing. I just mean," looking at our clothes scattered around the room, "all of this?"

"Not really. But maybe some of it."

"The delay when we went to get the car?" He smiled at me. "The call when you made him go back?" A bigger smile. "The fact that it took so long once he got there?" Still smiling. "How they kept losing his car at the resort?" A firm shake of the head, so that part I guess was just a coincidence. "So here's the question: when did you know? About me? About us? About this?"

"You won't believe me."

"Go ahead. Try me."

"When you got in the car and when I came around and sat there with you. You might think I'm crazy but I'm telling you a woman gives off a certain thing, more than a vibe, a physical sensation, right after a man she wants, and who wants her, is near. And you did. I could feel it in your hand when we touched."