Berserking Giants Ch. 01

Story Info
After the Battle.
3.9k words
4.58
14.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeej77
deeej77
13 Followers

Notes: The first chapter was a bit of a run through, my debut, and it was a bit rough. Thanks to everybody who read, voted, and commented. I would love if you could do it again. This is a transition chapter, lots of teasing but no sex.

A light wind plucked at the thin robe Loro wore as he strode down the long polished stone hall. He looked to his right, out over the open wall that gave him a near birds eyes view of the mountain. The palace was situated high on the mountain, taking advantage of a cavern system that had been expanded and built upon to fully allow the entirety of the Tala clan to live inside of the mountain.

Natural vents had been utilized to build baths and heat the large cavernous halls that had been built. Loro had always been amazed by the engineering feats that made the mountain fortress livable. Loro had been born deep in the forests that bordered the land. He'd only come to the mountain palace when his ability to enter the berserker state became known.

His sandals slapped the polished stone as his long legs carried him further down the pathway. His mind slipped further into the memories of those early days when he had been brought to the palace. The first twenty years were dedicated to strengthening his mind and body. He practiced every day with weapons, sparring with his fellow berserkers, training his muscles to react without conscious thought. Entering the berserker state took away the majority of his conscious thought, but gave him such amazing strength and resilience to pain.

So he trained with the old crowd of berserkers, and watched as his current team had joined him slowly, being pulled from every edge of the massive mountain range that the Tala claimed as their own. He watched as his tutors died, or just simply disappeared until he was given command by the old Chief, Tano, Kano's father. He watched as his team grew, and thinned out, and grew again. His six subordinates had been the most stable group of berserkers in two centuries.

Loro looked up to see himself before the large wooden doors that led to Kano's personal chambers. Loro felt a pang of shock that he had moved across the entire upper level of the palace without noticing it. His hand rose and pounded on the door, rattling it in it's housing. Loro wondered how the doors had survived for so long with giants always banging on it.

"Enter Loro." Kano boomed out from within the chamber. Loro pondered how Kano always knew it was him. He pushed open the door to look at the relaxing chieftain. Kano was bare-chested sitting on his large bed staring at him with an amused look. A female was sitting behind him, kneading his large shoulders with strong looking hands. Loro looked closely at her, recognizing the vampire from around the palace.

Her pale blonde hair fell past her shoulders, the true length hidden by her body. Her angelic features were sharply sculpted to breathtaking beauty. Dark green eyes nearly glowed, Loro could tell she had just finished feeding.

"How do you know it was me?"

"My door was nearly taken off of it's hinges. It was either you, Nic, or my wife finally came home." Kano told him with a straight face.

"Since I didn't tell Nic to come by, and my wife decided she no longer wanted to associate with me at all, I figured it was you."

The vampire cut in, riding a euphoric high from feeding on an elder giant with pure blood lines. "Why did your wife leave you?"

"She didn't like the fact that she caught me in bed with four other women. It wasn't the fact of strange women in our bed. It was the fact that I hadn't invited her to join in. That, and when she found me she was dragging a pair rather lust filled werewolves behind her. The argument was loud, the sex was great, and then she left."

Loro stared at him with a arched eyebrow. Loro had been out on assignment when Kano's wife had left him. He had arrived two weeks after the fact and had learned about the rather scandalous event. Tongues had still been wagging about it, and the fact that there was a new woman in Kano's bed every night since then. That had been over fifty years ago though.

"Oh." the vampire said quietly, not expecting that answer in the least. An awkward silence fell over the group as they stared at each other. Loro pursed his lips and then relaxed his features, it wasn't his place to disturb the peace.

Kano relaxed some more and let the vampire continue her massage. Slight moans were slipping from his mouth as the petite beauty worked the knots out of his back and shoulders, slowly disappearing as she worked lower and lower, until she was completely shielded by the enormity of Kano's upper body.

"You failed me." Kano whispered between groans and grunts as the vampire continued her assault on his muscles.

"I did." Loro accepted the complete responsibility with those two words.

"You have never failed me before. It is good to know you are not perfect. Sometimes I believe that you are invincible, that nothing can best you or your people. It was a rude awakening, but now I know for certain." Kano continued to murmur, his eyes closed, large limbs loose as the vampire appeared again to begin working on one of his arms. Her pale skin against his tanned skin giving a slight contrast.

"It was shocking for myself, I can assure you Kano." Loro murmured.

"I bet it was. No matter, you need to rectify your mistake Loro."

"What do you need me to do?" Loro asked. He was nervous now, he was treading into unknown waters and it was nerve racking.

"We don't have the resources to deal with this mage. It is their third attack in three months, the first on my realm, but each is growing stronger, and sooner or later they will be successful and the mage will be able to establish a permanent portal on our world."

Loro didn't say anything. Inside he was squirming at the thought of that happening. Shadow creatures were fierce opponents and they had barely beaten them back, and to do that they had to summon every last resource of the mountains to push them back.

"There is one whose skill in the arcane could best this unknown mage. You will go and retrieve her."

"I will leave immediately then." Loro stated, relaxing at the rather easy task he had been given.

"Don't get up and leave in such a hurry Loro. You must go to Earth to retrieve her."

"Earth?" Loro groaned out. Exasperation rolled through him mingling with reluctance. He absolutely loathed dimension jumping, and to Earth on top of that was just adding insult to injury.

"Yes, Earth. You will be leaving tomorrow with two of you berserkers, no more than that. I will not have you taking all of my berserkers from me to perform a simple escort mission."

"The simpler the mission, the more likely it is to have surprises."

"That's why I am insisting you take two of your people with you."

Loro nodded slowly. He'd take Nic and Raven with him. Alac would take command, but he'd need Moran to help him with his blind spots. The twins were good soldiers, but reacted poorly to dimension jumping.

"Who is currently winning the dominance fight right now on Earth?"

"Where you are going to is werewolf dominated, but vampires have control in other places. So you will most likely encounter both groups. Your contact there is a mage who has agreed to lead you to the mage and open the portal back to our dimension."

"Thank you Kano for this chance for us to redeem ourselves. I will alert my team of what will be happening and my choices."

"Good, now get the hell out of here. I have a woman to pleasure." Kano laughed.

The forgotten vampire seemed to materialize after she was spoken about. Her toothy smile alerted Loro of how aroused she was. Her fangs had descended and he could smell her arousal faintly.

"Unless you want to join in that is?" She said with a challenging smile. Loro threw his head back and roared.

"Have you ever been with a giant before?" he asked her.

"Not yet." She replied saucily.

"After tonight, if you feel like taking two giants on at one time, let me know." Loro said laughing as he left his chief. He closed the big doors behind him. As the doors started closing he could hear the vampire squealing excitedly and Kano's husky laugh. Shaking his head he left his womanizing chieftain and started working his way deeper into the mountain, leaving the open terraces for smooth tunnels lit by torches.

The slope of the halls were gradual enough to be comfortable but not steep enough that it would challenge anybody. Loro thought about where his team members would be. Nic really would be in the library. Moran would be eating like she had said. The other four he had no idea, but he'd find out easily enough.

Entering the berserker state was tiring, flooding the body with massive amounts of hormones that could leave the berserker in any type of state. Horny, starving, exhausted, or ready to fight anything that looked at them. Nic would always go to the library and read for hours until his body calmed down enough that he was in full control of himself again.

He drifted down further and further into the mountain fortress. There was little decoration on the walls, but they were beautiful in a stark sort of way that Loro found relaxing. The polished walls showed blurred reflections in them as people walked past them. The halls weren't bustling, but they had enough traffic that he was constantly dodging past them.

The doors to the library were tall and lavishly decorated with skilled carvings of popular local tall tales. The handles on the door were large steel rings that allowed the user to pull the door easily.

Loro stepped through the doors and looked for Nic, his keen eyes sweeping across the library. The must smell of old books assaulted his nose and he grimaced to himself. He ignored the massive towering bookcases that held books and old scrolls and continued searching for Nic. He found his berserker sitting in the corner of the room by one of the massive fireplaces that were situated around the library. Natural vents had been widened and secured enough to allow smoke to escape.

"Nic." Loro stated quietly, not noticing at first that his voice had dropped because of his setting. When he realized his voice was lower than normal he scowled briefly and wondered what else he was missing out on.

Nic merely grunted, his eyes never leaving the scroll he was currently reading. His silver eyes were constantly swiveling as he read one line and then danced on to the next without slowing. Loro had always been impressed by the mans skill at deciphering the ancient scrolls and the secrets they held.

"What are you reading?"

"An early form of erotica. It's not quite as polished as it is now, but I must say the ancients have some wonderful ideas." Nic said with a straight face. Loro couldn't tell if he was joking or telling the truth. Knowing Nic, and the rumors he heard, he figured it was the truth.

"We are leaving for Earth tomorrow. Me, you, and Raven."

"Alright."

"Alright, that's it?"

"Yes."

"Ok then." Loro turned and left the library and the least inquisitive person he had ever met. He headed deeper into the system to where the dining halls were. Moran would probably be eating her own weight in food. It took nearly ten minutes to go deep enough into the mountain before he could see the dining hall she normally used, but he could already hear what was going on. Sounds of plates breaking, roars of anger, and grunts of pain. The universal sounds of a brawl erupting in a dining hall.

Loro hurried faster towards the hall, a smile spreading across his face. Something deep inside of him knew it was Moran's fault, or at least she was neck deep in it. A small bubble of excitement rose up in him and he threw open the doors to the dining hall.

The entire dining hall was standing and fighting. A hundred yards of thrashing bodies. Vampires flew across the hall as they flung themselves at their current opponents. Giants were pummeling each other and tossing others out of the way as they fought to get at each other. Werewolves were morphed and fighting in their wolf form, snarling and slashing as they fell into tangles of fur and slobber.

Moran was in the center of the hall, holding a snarling werewolf under one arm in a headlock, and fighting another giantess over, what Loro thought was, a bowl of chocolate pudding

"Moran, what's going on?" Loro yelled over the crashing and fighting of the brawlers. Moran looked up from the middle of the fight and smiled at him. The smile lit up her soft face, giving him a glimpse of the soul inside of her. She looked lovely, her hair a rumpled mess, a slobbering werewolf under her arm, and smacking around an irritated giantess. She had the beginnings of a black eye, but her hazel eyes continued to blaze with happiness.

"This hag decided she was going to eat the last bowl of pudding. I disagreed. Violently. She fell into a group of vampires who nudged a giant, who thought it was the werewolf next to him, and well, this is the results.

"You started a brawl over a bowl of pudding?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Just making sure." Loro thrust himself into the hall, immediately being smashed into by a flailing vampire. Loro was pretty sure that the poor vampire had been thrown by a giant at him, but taking it personally, he grabbed him and tossed him deeper into the dining hall.

The thin robe he was wearing was quickly shredded, the sandals lost in the flurry of fighting and soon he was just wearing a pair of simple loose shorts in the middle of a rather violent food fight. He had had a chicken smashed over his head by a werewolf, he flipped the table the wolf was standing on, a bowl of mashed potatoes shattered against his bare chest by a gorgeous red headed vampire who smirked at him the entire time. He didn't do anything to her. She hurriedly cleaned it off of him. With her tongue.

He lost sight of her as the brawl shifted and he was left with half a chest covered in drying saliva, the other half smashed potatoes. Loro fought for nearly five minutes to get to Moran, who was now violently making out with the same werewolf she had been holding. At least, Loro thought it was the same wolf, he had transformed back into his human form and was clutching at her like a lifeline. His hands were trying to undo the knots on her pants, and Moran's own hands were busy running over his body. She was taller, but he was much broader and stout enough.

"Moran, we are leaving in the morning for Earth. Do you know where Raven or our brother is?"

"Alac's in his room." she panted heavily. Her lips were quickly latching back onto his neck as she suckled hard creating a hickie.

"Don't break the wolf Moran."

"No promises."

Loro left pondering what type of insanity he was gong to be involved in this time. The release of hormones was enough to drive them to do stupid things in the euphoric high they rode after coming out of berserker state. He grabbed an unconscious vampire resting on the edge of the hall and used the man's shirt to clean his chest off before continuing on his quest.

Alac's room was higher up than the dining halls but still buried deep in the mountain. The groans and shrieks of pleasure would lead any to it though. Alac was a horny bastard in the best of cases, but after exiting the berserker state he was insatiable. Almost not wanting to see what he was going to see. he pushed in the door and took in the sight before him.

Alac was busy with a curvaceous ebony vampire bouncing on him like he was a stallion. A short, rail thin, dark haired werewolf was busy riding his mouth, gripping his headboard and alternating between howling and whimpering. A giantess was passed out next to the thrashing trio. Her nude body was covered in love bites and cum dripped from her pussy.

"Alac, if you could take a second I'd like to have a word with you." Loro told him with a dark chuckle.

Alac pushed off the werewolf and looked at him, his face smeared with her vaginal fluids, giving his face a slight sheen to it. "What Loro?" he barked out.

"I'm leaving to Earth, and I'm taking Nic and Raven with me."

"Alright, have fun with that."

He grabbed the gasping girl and dragged her back atop of his face. Loro looked at the three, the vampire whose head was thrown back, pushing her dark breasts forward as she screamed noislessly in ecstasy. The little werewolf was shuddering all over, her hips a blur as she used her hips to fuck his friends face.

"Lucky bastard." Loro murmured as he left, closing the door behind him and heading towards the baths. Raven used them frequently enough that he could reasonably count on finding her there.

The baths were deeper in the mountains and Loro was growing exasperated as he tried to run down the members of his team. He wished he had a way to find them without this hustle and bustle. Add the food fight and finding Alac buried in a small orgy along with his own natural instincts he was horny as hell and ready to sink himself to the hilt in the nearest pussy he could find. Damn the foreplay or flowery words, he wanted a quick and violent fuck that would relieve some of the massive tension building up inside of him. With these thoughts on his mind, further fueling his own anxiousness he entered the baths.

It was like entering a different world. Steam floated and swirled with new air currents, cloaking the inhabitants in the built in the ground pools. He moved through the pools, ignoring the moans of pleasure, either sexual or the feeling of people's bodies relaxing after the fight, in the pools.

Raven's voice tickled his ear and he followed his natural instincts. His bare feet were awash in cool water that had splashed up from the pools and had cooled on the cold stone. His upper body was hot and his feet were cold. It was a strange combination that somehow only further raised his arousal.

The bath hall was large and filled with single baths built into the very floor. Further into the halls the baths grew larger until it reached a pool that was used by many at the same time. Halfway down the hall and near the wall he found Raven in a medium sized bath. Her nude lithe body was entwined with two other women.

Loro bit back a groan as he watched glistening flesh roll as they moved over each other. Hurried breathing and skin on skin as they pressed their lips to each other, moaning in short bursts as they took their pleasure from each other. The thick steam obscured portions of the bath, he caught a glimpse of a tanned hip, rolling and exposing a full, round, tanned, ass cheek. An unknown woman's head thrown back, her pale skin flushed from heat or arousal, her black hair forming a pillow for her to rest her head against the cold stone.

He caught sight of Raven's startling blue eyes, wide with lust as she descended upon an unseen body part. A moan of passion quickly followed and Loro bit back a curse. He was as hard as granite, his dick tenting his loose shorts as he approached the three lovers in their steamy pool.

"Raven." Loro whispered, his voice rough with lust.

Her head appeared above the steam to stare at him. She moved quickly, clearing the edge of the pool to look him in the eye. He watched as she moved, her small breasts jiggling only slightly as she moved closer to him. Her hips twisted and Loro felt his tongue grow heavy in his mouth and his throat tighten. Water rolled off of her in sensuous waves and Loro knew he was lost.

She looked up at him, her mischief laden eyes sparkling with joy at seeing his discomfort. Loro's discomfort was almost touching her stomach, a foot and a half away from him. She glanced down and her lips twisted into a wry smile. She stepped forward, pressing into his hard erection with her moist body, drenching the thin shorts he wore. Loro groaned again as the rest of the nights events began to catch up with him. He needed to cum.

deeej77
deeej77
13 Followers
12