Berserking Giants Ch. 02

Story Info
Earthfall.
2.5k words
4.7
9.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeej77
deeej77
13 Followers

Loro- Berserker Commander of the Tala clan
Alac- Second in Command of Berserkers Tala clan
Moran- Alac's twin sister and a berserker of the Tala clan
Kad and Kor- Twin berserkers of the Tala clan
Nic- Berserker of the Tala clan
Raven- Berserker of the Tala clan
Kano- Chief of the Tala clan

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with taxes, school, work, and figuring out a new computer.

*****

Pain cracked through him in a mighty gush, rippling though his muscles in mighty contractions as his form rippled and was shaped by the new dimension he was traveling into. Magic changed him, insuring that his new form would be able to blend in with the natives. It didn't stop the process from making him grit his teeth as every muscle in his body contracted, becoming denser as it shrunk, but retaining their mighty strength. His bones shrank in size, becoming thick and powerful but allowing his frame to shrink. In essence he shrank a few feet while retaining his incredible strength and durability.

The new world he appeared in didn't come about instantaneously, but rather like the dawn, it came in a haze that slowly lightened revealing its truth in tantalizing slowness. Raven was behind him and to his left, while Nic protected his right flank as they appeared inside the summoning circle. Loro watched as the shapes appeared slowly, five tall ones surrounding one shorter one.

In his new form he saw that the taller figures were nearly as tall as he was, a shocking development. He heard Raven's murmured words behind him. " This sucks, I hate being shorter that all of them." Loro chuckled darkly as the world clarified around them, he felt a prickle of unease cross across the nape of his neck.

The smaller figure was a human woman. Her blonde hair was pulled into a thick tail that was draped lazily over her shoulder. Green eyes shone like emeralds, but Loro caught the hint of water in her eyes, tears yet to fall perhaps, Loro thought as the ring of protective magic fell away as he stepped forward,

His sensitive nose picked up the scent of the undead even as his keen eyes noticed their unnatural pallor. What were vampires doing here?

"Greetings human." Nic rumbled from behind him. Loro nearly snorted with laughter at Nic's subtle attempt at humor.

"And vampires." Nic continued on after a momentary delay. They looked at him with a slight disdainful look down their aristocratic noses. No matter what dimension they were in, vampires were snobs it seemed. Those these five seemed to need a serious attitude adjustment.

"Your not needed here." The tallest vampire intoned. He was tall with broad shoulders and close cut black hair. His dark eyes seemed to peer out with the weight and power of a dozen men. His perfect porcelain skin seemed to absorb the moonlight as a small smug smile crossed his face. He oozed superiority from his very pores, a dominant figure if Loro had ever seen one.

"Blood drinker, you need to remove yourself from my presence if you wish to retain your teeth. Raven barked out from behind him.

All five vampires hissed at this like scalded cats. Vampires did not generally enjoy being called blood drinkers. Or being told to leave an area, something about being immortal super humans gave them some serious arrogance. At least in Loro's dimension they understood that giant's were the unequivocal rulers. These vampires hadn't had to deal with a giant ever before.

"We are the ruler's here, and we have decided that you do not belong here." The lead vampire continued on.

Loro ignored him and focused instead on the woman in their midst. He could smell the heady perfume of her magic liberally infusing her blood. She was the mage who had stabilized this end of the portal and would open the portal back up to let them go back to their own dimension.

"You did good work , we arrived at the right place with all the body parts, for that I thank you." Loro told her, looking down into her frightened eyes and completely ignoring the five vampires who were crowding around her.

"Hmm, excuse me. Yes, me, the vampire coven leader. What do you think you are doing? I am in command here, not you. Learn this now and everything will go alright for you. You will leave, go back to your home dimension and report that the mage you were sent here to find wasn't available now or ever. Do these things, nobody will get hurt." the arrogant vampire continued on. His smooth voice was beginning to grate on Loro's nerves.

"Listen pipsqueak, I don't want to talk to you right now, I would rather be dealing with my contact, the beautiful woman you have there, for some reason I think you are holding her against her will. So you will shut the hell up, or I'm going to make a new necklace out of teeth." Raven growled out.

"Truly woman you are idiotic if you think that will happen. I am ancient, as are we all. We five are the most powerful creatures on this planet. There is little you can do but beg for mercy,"

Loro cut him off there. The smug vampire was to much for him to take anymore. He reached out with one of his newly shrunken hands, though still quite large, and grabbed the vampire by his ear. A squeal of pain burst from his mouth as he automatically bent his knees to avoid having his ear ripped off by the pissed off giant.

"Shut up you arrogant ass. You might be the most powerful thing on this planet, but from where I am from, there are things would eat you for a midnight snack. You are pathetically weak compared to any giant. Your venom useless and your powers a parlor trick to be used when we are bored in court. Admittedly your speed is impressive, but as evidenced now, speed doesn't do much when you are in the grip of giant."

It was at that moment the other four vampires launched themselves in a blind fury at him. Loro kept his powerful grip on the lead vampire with his left hand, while his right snapped up in a powerful blow that completely diverted the first vampire. Teeth were left behind as the vampire sailed out into the night, a beastly roar of pain following its blistering trajectory.

Nic roared in approval and caught two of the lunging vampires, one in each of his massive paws. They looked small next to the giant who had somehow managed to maintain the majority of his size. He proceeded to use them as battering rams on each other, their faces connecting with a crunch of bone on bone repeatedly as blood fell to the ground and both of the vampires lost consciousness. Raven caught the last vampire in a headlock and twisted him into what looked like a painful pretzel as she ground his face into the dirt while twisting his limbs into strange positions,

Loro looked at the vampire he held by an ear, who was hissing in pain but unable to move unless he wished to sacrifice his ear. Loro was ready for that too though, so he let his mind wonder to where the other vampire was, the one he had hit into the darkness. Loro didn't have to wait long, the vampire came back screaming with a vengeance, though Loro noticed he was missing a few of his teeth. Nic caught his foot as he sailed past him and slammed him into the ground hard enough that Loro winced.

"So, the five most powerful beings on Earth huh. Not to impressive if I have to say so." Loro looked down at the vampire and smiled sadly.

"Why don't you tell just what is so special about this mage I'm supposed to be picking up?" Loro roared downwards into the face of the vampire.

"Piss off." the vampire replied, still full of life and energy and resistance even after seeing the giants quickly dispatch his team.

"I was privately hoping you would say something along those lines. Nic, Raven, who wants the honor of loosening his tongue a bit?"

It was five minutes later that the vampire was blurting out every secret that he knew about the mage. He had been hired to insure that the mage stayed in this dimension. He didn't know who had hired him, only that money had been wired into his accounts and it was a lot of it. He received a packet of information on his doorstep that held her current location, and where Loro and his team would arrive. He had been told to persuade the giants to rethink their ideas of retrieving the mage and just go back home.

Loro smacked him hard once to stun him, and was amazed when the ancient was knocked unconscious. He looked at the vampire incredulously.

" Ancients are much weaker in this dimension than in mine." Loro explained to the female mage.

"That's because they're not true ancients." the mage explained quickly. She was shy, short with her blonde hair and was quite attractive.

"What do you mean?"

"The covens fight each other and the werewolves so much few made it to the one thousand mark, so they lowered it by a few hundred years. And when they didn't make it either, they lowered them even further. I'm pretty sure that they consider ancient anything over four hundred."

"That's ridiculous, that would make them only a mature vampire, not even elder yet, let alone ancient."

"Yeah, but it's what they say. There's rumors that there's a few actual true ancients in the Norwegian countries, and one or two in Canada."

"So few. In my dimension, most vampires make it to ancient status."

"Must not be a whole lot of fighting then."

"Giants like myself don't allow it. Right now though we have been fighting a lot more than normal. That's why this mage is so important."

"How so?"

"There is a magic user who is able to rip open dimensional portals between our realm and the shadow realm."

"They're that powerful?" the blonde mage nearly gasped in appreciation of the true extent of the enemy mage's power.

"Yes, so far we've been able to defeat the armies and force the mage to flee before we can overwhelm them, but we need a mage of equal or greater power to overwhelm them before they can open a portal long enough to beat back our armies. The last few times have been close." Nic grumbled from behind Loro, revealing more information than Loro wanted to give.

"Well that explains everyone's interest in her. The mage you were sent to retrieve is extremely powerful. She can be used to tip the scales in either direction of the current power struggle between Lord Mortimer's coven and Gerald Grover's pack. This fight is encompassing the majority of Western Europe, Spain, France, Portugal, England, parts of Germany. Car bombings, assassinations, mass shootings, you name it, they do it."

"They are really that power hungry?" Raven asked incredulously.

"This fight has managed to unite two previously broken nations and together they have managed to unite to fight each other under their chosen leaders."

"The mage is strong enough to truly tip the balance?" Raven said.

"If she is who I think she is, then yes. She's American and has been living there for a while, she managed to end the infighting between the mages and got the vampires and werewolves to call a cease fire. In all of North and South America. That's huge by the way. They've been fighting since they got there, and during times it makes this fight in Europe look like a playground scuffle. The only ones who were even in the same league were the Japanese who murdered entire bloodlines in a single night."

She cocked her head and sighed. "I'm rambling again. You need to go get your mage and get back home. So, let's go." She turned on heel and walked briskly away from the clearing they were in. Her round bubble butt bounced with each step, her hips swaying seductively. Loro felt a groan rise up through his chest. Last nights arousal hadn't been taken care of and he quickly felt his cock harden.

"Damn, that girl knows how to move." Nic whispered to himself loud enough that Loro could hear it. Loro grunted in agreement, his longer legs quickly catching up to the much shorter mage. "What's your name?" Nic called out as he moved to catch up.

"It's Morgan." She replied while sashaying her hips with a natural grace.

Raven touched Loro's elbow and straightened up to whisper in his ear.

"You do remember last night don't you. They were fun, but couldn't quite satisfy me all the way. I need some male goodness if you know what I mean." Loro's dick became iron and he began to rumble deep in his chest.

"I mean, women are great, but occasionally I just need a good cock." She was teasing him he knew. Being so forward, her hot breath on his ear, he could feel the moisture in it as she exhaled her words in a soft whisper. Her body was pressing into his hard enough he could feel her heat, her breasts on his arm, her crotch against his hip. Her arm trailed lazily down his back, passing over his ass in a light brushing touch that made him question if she had really touched him, or if he was imagining it.

Her words were full of uncontrollable lust, but her body was subtle seduction made flesh.

Loro didn't even notice when Nic and Morgan stopped walking next to a large blue truck. Morgan was climbing up into the drivers seat with Nic getting into the passenger's seat.

"Some back seat fun tonight maybe?" She whispered. Would she actually do anything in the back of the truck with Nic and Morgan just feet away? Loro knew immediately that she would, she had no care about judgments and being in public had never slowed her down before. Loro nearly leaped into the back of the truck in his haste.

Raven quickly clambered up onto him, not bothering with the other seat at all. Her hands were unfastening his pants as fast as she could. Straddling him she was slowly grinding against his leg while her hands worked with extraordinary deftness. As he felt the tension in his pants release as the straps holding them on came free she smiled wickedly.

"We shouldn't do this in front of Morgan, I mean she just met us, we don't want to giver her the wrong impression about us or something, do we?" She leaned in fast, stealing a kiss, her soft lips pressing against his, light as a feather. She rolled off of him, leaving his pants bulging , the straps undone, his cock pointed straight up. Loro looked at her and sighed at the mischievous smile. "Fucking cocktease."

deeej77
deeej77
13 Followers