Berserking Giants Ch. 03

Story Info
Release at Last.
2.8k words
4.55
7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeej77
deeej77
13 Followers

The door slammed shut behind Loro as he marched across the room, chasing Raven's tight ass as she sauntered in front of him. The tight leather pants were already beginning to droop as she worked at their fastenings, ignoring him as she moved towards the bed in the center of the room. Loro watched her long shapely legs, following them to her delicious looking ass, kept tracking up her straight back and up to her black hair. A growl erupted from deep in his chest as he stared at her.

She turned finally and flashed him her trademark smile that made his blood erupt in lust. The smile pinched her cheeks slightly and made her eyes dance with mischief. She slowly turned, moving her hips hypnotically as she did so. He stared at her pants, the fastenings undone, gaping open, hinting at the treasures beneath.

"Loro, my eyes are up here." She said, her voice husky with her own passion.

Loro tore his eyes away from the pale vulnerable flesh and let his eyes travel up further. They became transfixed on her breasts. While smaller than a normal giantess they still bulged nicely from her chest. Her shirt was being pushed out by her hard nipples that declared her arousal.

"A bit higher my dear." Her voice was nearly a growl now so infused with her own desire.

Loro looked up and met her gaze. Staring into her eyes he felt something snap deep inside of him. A primal beast broke free of the chains of civility and he stepped forward, not noticing that he was actually growling in the back of his throat. Raven stared at him, her small smirk blossoming into a full smile as she watched him become unhinged.

"This will be fun." she whispered softly to herself as Loro launched himself at her.

Loro wrapped his massive arms around her, lifting her off of her feet and tossing her unceremoniously onto the large bed. She hit with a momentous groan of the bed, as her ultra dense body strained the bed frame. He tore his own pant fastenings free, breaking the leather strips and the simple knots. He grabbed at the bottom of his shirt, feeling the smooth fabric and tossed it across the room without regard.

Raven was working desperately to pull her shapely legs out of the tight confines of the pants. Loro's gaze was fixed on the apex of her thighs. Her soft glistening sex was revealed to him again, the soft folds freed of any hair. Her pants were bunched around her ankles and Loro helped her quickly, grabbing and yanking them off of her.

He reached down and tore her shirt open, tearing the cloth like wet paper. Her breasts spilled free, capped by erect nipples that practically begged for attention. Loro stepped back and admired her as she lay in bed fully nude. His breathing had been reduced to great gasps as his heart hammered deep in his chest. His cock was iron and it jutted in front of him, already leaking pre-cum across it's broad head.

She looked up at him from under her eyelashes with pure unfiltered want. Loro felt himself break then and there, days of pent up frustration bubbling to the surface as the goddess in front of him offered herself. In an explosion of movement he was over her, grabbing her shapely hips and rolling her over on her stomach.

Her surprised gasp gave him a deep sense of satisfaction as he pulled her ass up while pushing down on her upper back to keep her body angled. Her hot sex pressed against the his tip and he nearly lost it then and there. His breath coming in short pants he restrained himself, knowing that this would be a sprint, both of them being to pent up for a longer session.

He pressed himself against her, feeling his head press against her entrance, trying to gently find entry rather than ram in. For a moment he wallowed there in limbo, every sense on fire, keyed up as anticipation washed over him. Then, he was sinking into her, his cock being grabbed by her hot velvet walls.

"Ughhh." Loro and Raven cried together. Loro went slowly, letting her adjust to his size. He pulled back and moved forward with shallow thrusts unhurriedly, even though every instinct called for him to slam home and spray her hot pussy with his cum. It took a few long minutes until his balls were resting against her, his shaft sank deep inside of her.

"Loro, ...I'm fine now...get to it." Raven gasped, her face pressed against the cool sheets, her hands by her face clenching at the bed.

Loro gave a grunt of acknowledgment and started to pull out, delighting in the feel of resistance as she tried to keep her prize inside of her. Only the very tip of his cock remained lodged inside of her when he thrust all the way back in, thanking every god there was for this chance. He slammed home with the meaty sound of flesh on flesh and Raven gasped out loud. Loro pulled back and thrust back in, building a fast rhythm as the hurried smacking of flesh on flesh filled the room.

He gripped her hips and brought them back to meet his forward thrusts to give them greater impact. Raven quickly got the idea and helped as they mutually fucked each other. She was moaning continuously, interrupting her long moan with occasional gasps and curses. Her soft skin was coated in a sheen of sweat and Loro could feel sweat beginning to worm its way into his eyes as the two of them continued humping each other.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit,nggghhhh." Raven screamed into bed as her orgasm trampled through her. Loro felt her pussy tighten down and it pushed him over the edge. He slammed home a final time and emptied his balls deep inside of her. As he flooded her insides he felt his boundless energy desert him and he slumped over atop of Raven, his sweaty chest pressed against her smooth damp back.

They stayed this way for a few minutes, both gasping, just enjoying the closeness and release that their mutual orgasm had brought them.

"Loro, get your fat ass off of me." Raven said with a hint of humor in her voice. Loro laughed to himself as he rolled off of her, his shrinking erection pulling free with a wet plop. She moaned as he left her but rolled over onto her back. They lay next to each other, both staring at the ceiling and ignoring the stench of sex that they had secreted. "You know I'm normally a marathon type girl, but a good sprint is every nice and then." Raven laughed/

"Wonder what Morgan and Nic are up to?" Loro changed the subject.

"Nic's probably balls deep by now." Raven laughed out loud. They both knew the oversized giant waited for a while after coming out of the berserker state before finding a partner. He was to strong to have sex while still amped on the leftover traces of chemicals that gave them so much strength. By now, especially after the little scuffle with the vampires, his lust would be raging and the hotel they found themselves in had a pool that, when they passed by it, had been filled with women.

Loro laughed and found his eyes wandering over Raven's body. It was lithe and lean, reminding him of a hunting cat. No excess fat, but rippling with lean muscle and intent, her primal nature hidden under a thin layer of civility.

Her breasts were flushed, her nipples still hard and poking the sky. Sweat had poured down the small valley between the humble mounds and Loro's eyes were fixed on the sheen of sweat. Moving in a quick controlled movement he leaned over and licked through the valley. Savoring the salty taste of her sweat he continued sampling. His lips and tongue explored over her cleavage as she cooed delightedly. Every inch of skin on her breasts was kissed and teased and licked until he got to her nipples. Loro moved around the edge of them, nibbling on the sensitive edge as Raven began to get wound up again. Her hips thrusting against the air, rubbing slightly against Loro's own hip as he hovered above her.

His hand delved south, finding her button and quickly manipulating it. He was rewarded when Raven's breath whooshed out of her and a low guttural groan began to take over. He played gently, knowing she still might be sensitive as he continued to orally worship her breasts.

"I wish I had all day to explore every inch of your body." Loro whispered to her. He pressed a thick finger inside of her, curling it to try to find that sensitive spot.

"I'd kiss and lick every inch of you. My hands would caress every part, I would rub and massage every part until your just a mass of liquid muscles." Raven was squirming as he addedd a second finger into her messy pussy. Obscene sounds were issuing as his cum and her juices were sloshed around as he finger fucked her. His erection was back and poking her in the stomach as he patiently worked her over.

"I would get on top of you and take you so slowly. I would torture you with pleasure, but never let you achieve the ultimate release." Raven's head was thrashing back and forth, her hair in a wild disarray.

"Then, as your begging me to make you cum, I would tell you no. I would keep you edge until your truly desperate, ready to give in and then, then I'd make you cum so hard you'd forget your very name." Loro felt ridiculous talking like this, but the effects it was having on Raven were undeniable. Unless it was the three fingers that were a blur as the fucked in and out of her abused pussy.

Raven's eyes flew open, staring up at the ceiling without seeing anything. Her pussy clenched down on his fingers and she grunted twice, her body as stiff as a board as she came. Liquid flowed over his fingers and Loro smiled to himself as Raven came down. As her pussy relaxed he got up and lined up, pressing forward into her box even as she was dazed. He slammed home in a massive thrust which caused her to squeal.

Loro cried out in ecstasy, glad that giantess's were made of much sturdier stock than human females. His hips were a blur as he used her as a personal masturbation toy. This was about his release now, as the burning need to cum filled his body. As he erupted into her a second time he thought he felt Raven have a small climax but couldn't tell for sure. He flopped off of her and together they stared up at the ceiling again.

"I needed that. Thank you." Loro whispered to her.

Raven's face was locked into a freshly fucked gaze and she could only murmur acknowledgment. An hour passed in comfortable silence, the two of them just relishing each other's presence. The light tapping on the door roused them from their daze and caused them to quickly gather up their few clothing items. Raven's shirt was a total loss, so she had let Loro shove his on over her head. Something primal in him enjoyed the sight of her in his clothing.

They moved together to open the door, Raven falling back into position to defend him if anyone tried to use the momentary confusion of the opening door to try to take advantage of him. Loro was relieved to find Morgan standing on his doorstep. As he looked closer he caught the small signs of irritation and sighed inwardly.

"Come in Morgan." He told her, stepping back and allowing her to pass by through the doorway. She moved quickly, entering the dim room and stopping.

"Reeks of sex in here you two."

"That it does." Raven agreed as she moved over to the bed. The comforter had been shoved to the ground early on in their romp and Raven used it to cover the wet spot their lustful enterprise had created. She laid down on the bed while Morgan took one of the cheap chairs that occupied the majority of even half decent motels.

"Where's Nic?" Loro queried, wondering where the giant was.

"Oh, he found big tits and bigger tits and is probably fucking them silly in our room right now." Morgan said with a trace of bitterness.

When they had arrived at the hotel she had informed them she had already rented two rooms, and had suggested the girls get one while the guys share. Loro had been to horny to agree and had simply taken one of the card keys and taken Raven to the room, intent of slaking his lusts with her amazing body. That had left Morgan and Nic with a room and Morgan didn't want to be left in a room with someone, especially a male that much bigger than her, that she had just met, so she had suggested they go to the pool.

"So we get to the pool and the next thing I know, there's a half dozen horny little sluts all over him, asking him to rub their damn sunblock all over them. I mean, how unoriginal is that. What's worse is. he completely ate it up, hell when I left he was rubbing sunblock on one of their tits like it was nothing."

"So?" Raven asked.

"So, I'm stuck by the pool because one horny couple hooked up with them, and took them back to our room and now my partner is probably doing his best to contract every STD known to man right now."

"Your being a bit harsh on those poor girls Morgan, just because they're horny little sluts, doesn't mean they are that riddled with social diseases." Raven deadpanned.

"Maybe he just kept it at rubbing?" Loro suggested. "You can go back to your room and get the sleep you probably want."

"Maybe." Morgan conceded. Then she looked up and smiled brightly. She turned and looked at the wall behind their bed and scrunched up her brow in concentration. A few whispered words of magic, power infusing every syllable, and a haze enveloped the wall. For a second the wall flickered in and out of existence and then it faded completley and Loro was looking through it to quite a sight.

The next room over had four occupants, and Nic was only one of them. The other three were all human females with overly sized chests and tanned skin that the sun hadn't bronzed. One of the peroxide blonde's heads was bobbing back and forth over Nic's appendage. The other two were entwined in a classic 69 while Nic watched approvingly.

"Yeah, I can go to sleep to that/" Morgan said sarcastically. The three of them watched as Nic took his dick out of one of the blonde's mouths and threw her up on the bed with the other two. He waded over to them and quickly settled down, his dick lining up with her pussy. He worked his oversized cock into the blonde and for awhile he sawed back and forth, pulling forth a series of harsh grunts.

"They can't see us can they?" Raven asked.

"No, we can see and hear them, but they can't see us. Nice little spell for spying on assholes who like to talk behind your back when your out of the room."

"I sense some resentment there." Loro chuckled.

"Yeah, well being a mage doesn't always get you friends, or even allies." Morgan sighed.

"Sucks to be you." Raven deadpanned.

"Some times. Other times I get to turn irritating people into dust. Those day's aren't so bad you know."

Loro was trying to restrain his laughter as the two women took pot shots at each other. They were watching Nic as he slammed home into a new blonde. The meaty sound of their flesh slapping filled the room. Their moans synchronized as two women grinding on each other brought each other to orgasm. Loro had to admit it was an erotic sight. It was pure athleticism and lust combined to bring ultimate pleasure to each other.

"They look like they're having fun don't they?" Morgan said. Loro thought there were bitter tones in his speech.

"What's the game plan for tomorrow?" Loro asked.

"I have a few contacts that can point us in the right direction. I have a feeling one of the sides will have taken the mage. Then it's up to you and your people to retrieve her."

deeej77
deeej77
13 Followers