Besmara's Chosen Ch. 01

Story Info
Erkos Marasgift wakes up on an unknown pirate ship.
3.1k words
2.88
6.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head was throbbing as the young tiefling came to. Slowly he looked around his surroundings. He was in a ship's hold, but this wasn't the Lady's Favour. Slowly he rubbed his head, checking for any breaks in his branching antlers and looked around again, trying to gather his wits about him. Last thing he remembered was that handsome corsair, what a night it had been. Then being stuffed into a bag and beaten with clubs. It hadn't taken him long to pass out from that. He'd has interesting experiences in his long, though still young lifetime. This was one he didn't wish to re-experience.

"Vith." He hissed under his breath, tail lashing back and forth, disturbing the bilge water. "Idiots don't know how to keep a boat." He added, sharp canine teeth exposed in a snarl. The thumping of someone coming down to the bilge. Well this would be simple, simple to clear up the mess. After all, his father was a Free Captain of the Shackles, with a seat on the pirate council. Erkos smirked, the way his father talked soon it would be Fera Coldwave who was the Hurricane King. He'd easily outlive that aging buffoon on the throne right now. However there were more pressing matters at hand. The main fact was that he was obviously kidnapped and on a strange ship. This made him rather upset.

He smelled the men before he saw them. Two ugly pirates, both of them looking like miserable sods if Erkos had ever seen such a sad being. The bald one, in Erkos opinion, looked as if he's sat on a particularly pointy pinecone and it had somehow gotten lodged in place, backing up necessary bodily functions. The other one, skinny and with no substance to him, but moved like a braggart and a bully. Erkos twitched his tail dismissively. This one was obviously not someone of substance and therefore not worth his notice.

"I think." Erkos began, only to be cut off by the bald one introducing himself and lecturing them about how they were on the Wormwood now and that they were all lubbers. At this insult the tiefling lashed his tail back and forth, a low snarl emanating deep from within his chest. His bicoloured eyes narrowed and simmered with pure rage, he flexed his wings. No this wasn't the time to talk. This man seemed to be second in command. To get this little misunderstanding cleared up the tiefling knew he would have to speak to the captain, it was simple as that. He was sure being aware of just what had transpired would be enough to make sure that this Captain backed down and returned Erkos to his rightful ship. Fera Coldwave was not a man that anyone wished to cross. He knew that name carried weight in the Shackles, and that many feared him, though just as many saw him as a folk hero. Someone who stood against slavers and such, and ended their foul careers.

Stopping he took note of his fellow captives, a few humans, a halfling, a half-orc, a ratfolk and... was that a monkey goblin climbing out of what smelled like a barrel that once contained pickled fish. Knowing of the voracious appetites of goblins he was pretty sure it didn't have fish in it anymore, and likely was full of fish just last night.

His eyes darted around and he cried out. "Where is Lady Luck?"

The bald ugly one snarled that Luck had abandoned them all, but gave some valuable and enraging information when Erkos clarified that he meant his blue parrot. Apparently she was up in the rigging making a noisy pest of herself, no doubt trying to call for Fera. What made Erkos angry was that they had been taking pot shots at his beloved pet.

Marched up on deck he was greeted by the sight of the Captain. A terrifying looking giant of a man, though for a split second the young tiefling caught his eyes wandering along the man's muscles and downwards, his imagination tantalized with fantasy. Then a shadow passed over them, distracting him. Erkos felt a weight on his antlers and looked up, seeing his pet perched there. "Easy there my ssinjin, easy. You're safe." Then the man began shouting at them, about how he didn't want to hear any talk and that everything had to be done through the two fools who has brought them up on deck. Plugg and Scourge they were called.

"Really" Erkos thought, stifling a snort of amusement at how those names sounded. Back on the Lady's Gift the whole crew composed themselves with a hell of a lot more dignity, and didn't see the need to give themselves intimidating sounding names just to prove how powerful they were. Then a thought crossed his mind that made him snort softly. What kind of name was Plugg anyway. While they weren't being paid attention to he leaned over and whispered to the human female beside him. "Wonder if he's called Plugg because everyone plugs their nose when he's about."

Quickly he straightened up as the first mate rounded on them and yelled at them to get up in the rigging. Erkos sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose. "Mal'ai". He muttered under his breath, his tail lashing back and forth. Yeah, get the asthmatic healer who wears glasses to climb the rigging. Not that they knew about the asthma, but even so. His tail moved with anger as he thought about how foolish these bullies were being. Yeah it was smart to get the guy with fucking antlers to climb up where there are lots of ropes and rigging. Smart like orcs. However he wasn't in the mood to find out just what they did with people they didn't care for. So he started to climb, however a mere five feet up he felt his lungs seize up and began to cough, finding himself falling and landing on his back, as he struggled to draw breath gasping and wheezing. Panicked he felt about for his potion.

They'd taken it from him. The oracle's eyes widened in panic. Quickly he put a hand to his chest, moving to try to stop the coughing with a desperate curative spell when he felt the kiss of a whip fall across his back. A shriek broke his lips and he pushed down a wave of abyssal rage, as he wheeled around to see Plugg standing there, Erkos' thick black ichor dripping from the whip. From the sting that he felt on his back the weapon had been dipped in salt water, he felt it mixing with sticky black blood oozing down his back and wing. With a hiss he bit back tears of pain that threatened to flood down. However his healing went through and he felt his breath somewhat return to normal, though he still felt light in the head.

"GET IN THE RIGGING YOU USELESS SWAB!" Loud seemed to be the only volume that this fool knew. Another lash came down, catching Erkos across his chest. "Or get to swabbing the deck." The man added, his fetid breath causing Erkos to recoil, earning him a third lash.

"I'm a Healer you yeunn mal'ai." Erkos hissed, drawing himself up to his impressive full height, tattooed wings flared out. "Not some swab. I am Erkos Marasgift, son of Free Captain Fera Coldwave, and you will show me the respect I deserve." He snarled, then felt the whip lash down across his face, causing blood to drip into his right eye.

"Then get below decks and tend to the sick, before I make an example of your laziness, thing."

Erkos snarled but turned and headed towards the infirmary. He knew at least that if someone was injured he would be able to help. Once down in the infirmary, he found his eyes drifting towards a red haired human woman. She was attractive, far as females go. Then he turned back to the two pirates who were claiming injury.

The parchment skinned tiefling circled the first man, eying him up and down, and pushing back a level of revulsion at the man's stink. A quick glance told him that the man was faking his sickness. Erkos again drew himself up to his height and glared at the man, letting him know in no uncertain terms that the young healer knew he was faking, and that he should just get back to work. The intimidation seemed to work and the man scrambled back up to deck.

The second man, however, was a different story. Food poisoning. From bad water Erkos was sure of it. This was something he could help with. However an officer was there, angry that the man couldn't be fixed up right away. Erkos glared, making his point. "This man needs rest, I have no magic at my current knowledge of the mysteries I was born into that will heal his sickness. He ate bad food or drank bad water and it's turned his belly sour, and the rest of him. He needs to stay down here and keep hydrated. And I need to tend to him, unless you desire him to sicken and wither. Maybe that's why you've been needing to crimp people." His tail swished, moving like an angry cat's and his ears moved a touch.

His words made his point and he looked over to the woman who approached him. And he drew his tail around his leg, smiling at her. "So, what you in for?" His voice was gentle and held a tone that spoke to his good nature. It earned him a gentle slap and an eye roll. "I'm Erkos Marasgift. What do they call you on this ship?"

"Sandara." She said, smiling at him. "Sandara Quinn. Crimped like you." He caught her looking at him with a touch of curiosity, her eyes straying to the mark on his chest, where the whip and bisected his skull and crossbones birthmark.

"What did you do to earn their ire so quickly?" She asked, putting a hand on the bleeding injury and healing it. Erkos sighed, his eyes half closed as he felt positive energy wash over him, knitting his wounds shut. Healing always felt good.

Erkos looked away and blushed a bit embarrassed "Asthma attack. I guess you know it by that name rather than the wheezes." he tapped his chest and sighed. "Fell out of the rigging too."

"Soft exotic little creature they grabbed. You're sure they didn't beat you for your smart mouth?" The woman mused, a sparkle in her eye as she chuckled softly, Erkos was pretty sure she was a cleric, since there didn't seem to be any touch of a curse on her. "Where did you get that tattoo?" She asked, her hand still on his birthmark.

Erkos looked down at it "I didn't... I was born with it." He told her. "Father said it meant that Lady Besmara picked me for her service when I was still in the womb." he looked away ears drooping sadly. "I miss him already."

"Well sitting around waiting for him to save you isn't an option." Sandara snorted. "And you won't be making friends with the officers talking about your father. If anything, if he is who you claim he is it will get you swiftly executed so there's no proof that you were taken."

She moved around Erkos, making him feel like a prize colt being judged, so he moved with her. "We need to keep his man hydrated." He said, deftly stepping away from her and working on helping this sailor deal with his food poisoning. He would need to go talk to the cook about this, tomorrow. Might get him off swabbing too, that would be a bonus.

The Boatswain's whistle filled the air, calling the crew to their meal. Erkos sniffed at it and narrowed his gaze with irritation. This was burnt and covered in spice. That human who had been captured with them was obviously not the cook that he claimed to be. He quietly cast a spell to change his grog to something much better.

The human, who seemed to be a bard of some sort, though he was more muscled and combat ready than any bard Erkos had come across in his life, started singing and getting the crew in a good mood. Erkos sighed deeply and looked up to the starry sky, feeling more alone than he'd felt in his long life. He had never been away from his family this long. He knew that he was a grown adult, but Fera Coldwave was his father, his captain, and his mentor. Part of him didn't feel ready to stand on his own two hooves yet. Looking away from the sky he was distracted by a sailor looking at him and asking him what he was drinking.

The man had a manner of a dockhand, and a paunch, but seemed friendly enough. Erkos sighed and touched the man's cup, turning his grog to something more palatable, while doing the same for the halfling he'd been captured with, since she was a fellow worshiper of Besmara. He owed a fellow follower of the Pirate Queen that much.

Erkos watched the sailors, seeking out who might be a good bedmate for the night. He found that he had trouble functioning the next day if he was denied someone snuggly at night. And the pickings on this ship were slim. Eyes narrowed and he shook his head as the former dockworker yammered at him. Any port in a storm he supposed, even if this man wasn't his preferred sort of partner, it was likely a long time since the man had anyone to bed.

He could always go for the corsair he'd tumbled with the night before. However Erkos was feeling rather cross with that man, since that night had ended with him in a sack and beaten up. So that wasn't a good choice. Even so the need was burning inside of him and tugging at his new drinking partner's shirt ushered him to a quiet and undisturbed part of the ship.

Kneeling he eagerly tugged at the man's pants, he peeked up from under some long hair that had fallen into his eyes, blushing slightly as his nimble hands moved along the man's hardening shaft. Slowly he moved down, long delicate fingers caressing as he did so. Warmth built in his loins has his own large cock became engorged, straining at his doeskin pants. Greedily plunging his mouth onto the erect member in his hand, sucking deeply his dexterous tongue wrapping around the thick cock in his mouth in a very inhuman manner.

Hungrily he took the whole member into his mouth, sucking his eyes half-closed. Then he felt a pressure on his antlers as they were grabbed by his fellow sailor to use as leverage. Erkos blushed as once again he looked up and murred gently, before his partner began to fuck his mouth with passion. His experienced tongue could feel the pressure growing in his mouth, so he redoubled his efforts, letting out satisfied groans as he drunk deeply of the man's seed that spilled deep in his waiting mouth.

His partner, it seemed, being a human male didn't have his level of dedication or energy and slumped on the deck, spent. Erkos however, felt even more invigorated. That was something he always put down to his heritage. Fera had always said that he was part incubus, and that the blood of that sort of demon was written into his physiology and psychology pure as daylight.

His own member was still straining against his pants. He needed satisfaction, that short dalliance behind some barrels was not enough. However there didn't seem to be anyone. Adjusting his uncomfortable pants he snuck off to find somewhere quiet.

Finding a quiet nook below decks Erkos slowly began to pull of his pants as his erection bulged, trying to get free. He felt a shadow pass over him and looked up to see a Nagaji, who stood nearly as tall as Erkos himself, and much broader. Erkos let out a surprised, but pleased sound as the Nagaji grabbed his doeskin pants and slowly pulled them down, leaving him in nothing but his silken loincloth.

Then the Nagaji flipped Erkos over, pulling down his loincloth as he did so. Swiftly he could feel something poking against his ass as his tail was lifted out of the way and used as a handhold. The feeling of that cool scaly hand wrapped around his thick tail made the young tiefling's eyes roll back in pleasure. The pleasure intensified as the Nagaji began to bury one of his slick, dripping twinned cocks deep into Erkos waiting ass, causing a little bit of pre-cum to dribble out of the tiefling's exotic cock.

Something brushed against his completely erect member, he let out a groan as he felt his partner's second large cock brush against his own, nearly matching it in size. Slowly he wound his tail around the two cocks in a serpentine fashion, grasping them and masturbating both of them slowly. Then there was an additional feeling of pressure as Erkos became aware of the large Nagaji running his hand up and down the two cocks, and using the wrapped tail to pleasure both thick hot straining members in rhythm with the deep thrusts made that hilted the large reptilian in Erkos' ass. Both men groaned with pleasure with each exquisite movement.

He felt the large sleek scaled hand move from his ass to using his branching antlers as a handhold as the Nagaji took him deeply, grunting with each thrust. The pleasure rushing through his body caused pressure to build at the base of his cock, moving along it. Then throwing back his head he let out a long moaning sigh of pleasure as puddles of cum spilled out from his cock, followed quickly by the Nagaji's own deep grunting groan as he came deep in Erkos as with one of his twinned cocks and spilled out over the deck with the second, his cum joining the young tiefling's.

Pulling out with a grunt he grinned at Erkos and spoke softly. "Name's Tarn... so you can be screaming that next time." He gave the tiefling a smack on his tight little ass and strode off, adjusting his pants.

Quickly gathering himself and readjusting his slowly deflating cock and pulling his pants up. His tail quivered as the aftershocks of his orgasm flowed through his lean form. Moaning lecherously he bit his lip, causing blood to drip down it and headed back to the night's activities.