Besmara's Chosen Ch. 04

Story Info
In which a fight becomes very interesting.
1.7k words
4
4.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A water filled cell with nowhere to sit was not the place to get a good night's sleep. Erkos could barely move himself. Then he felt something touch him, a familiar touch to his mind and he nodded, thinking back.

"I'll make you proud dad."

The sound of jeers greeted him, jeering and booing. This was drowned out by a huge man who was covered in tar and feathers yelling "BOOOZE!" At the top of his lungs. This wasn't some horrible monster he would have to fight, but a man with the mind of a child who was abused and enslaved. Now he'd really have to think on his feet.

Eyeing his opponent Erkos quickly saw that the man was blind in one eye. That could work to his advantage, even if he was tired. Erkos was sure that he was faster than this man, and more agile. Now, he just needed a tankard.

Harrigan was sitting on a throne and called out.

"So Boy, you claim you're favoured by Besmara?" He said, grinning down at him. "Prove it, let her defend you against the Owlbear here, and no magic! Just fists."

Erkos glared up at him "Vithus mal'ai." He hissed under his breath his tail moving like a whip.

He called forth is armour, causing the bones of long dead sea creatures to come up from the water and attach to him, ending with a helm that looked like it was the skull of a sea serpent.

Plugg called foul and threw a club at the owlbear, and Erkos quickly made a drinking motion, signaling for one of his fellows to toss him a mug. Now it was simply a game of keepaway long enough for him to get two spells done. Screw the whole no magic thing. This was how he was going to show Besmara's favour.

The mug came flying at him, and landed five feet away, making him sigh slightly before kicking it in the direction he intended to go next. Another dodge away from the charging manchild. Then the mug floated up to him. Erkos darted forward, grabbing it, marveling as Besmara's symbol appeared on it.

He moved again, avoiding the club. He could hear his foe panting, and sounding rather pissed off. He stayed where he was, preparing to dodge out of the way at the last second, and managing to do so. The Owlbear nearly smacked the pirate on the sideline with his club. Erkos chuckled as the pirate pushed the Owlbear back, giving Erkos a second to summon water as the symbol of Besmara appeared in the air before him.

Staying to the man's blind spot he held his ground and threw the last bit of caution to the wind as he invoked Besmara and the water turned to rich sweet Drow wine. Erkos held it up to the man who marveled at the cup before him, sniffed it, then grinned and quickly grabbed it and drank it down.

"I can get you more... just sit down and give me the cup."

"MORE BOOZE!" The Owlbear cheered

Erkos filled the mug with water, then was interrupted by being punched in the back of the head by the pirate who had almost been clubbed. However instantly there was the half-orc there, berating that fool for interrupting a one on one fight.

Shaking his head Erkos once again produced more alcohol, and then a third time before Harrigan called out that Erkos had obviously proved Besmara's favour of him, and that everything he stood accused of was pardoned. The tiefling looked up at the captain and dipped into a low bow.

"I will give you all the respect you deserve." His tail moved about broadly as he caught Sandara giggling a bit behind her hand.

That evening Erkos found himself alone in the small cubby he'd claimed. It was nice to have a mattress, even if it wasn't the best. And a door made bringing in night time visitors, so far only Tarn, who had given him quite the fucking two nights in a row now, much more private.

When the door opened, he expected it to be Tarn. What he didn't expect was a woman. Sandara. Looking away he blushed. "I don't think this is a good idea." He said, biting his lip. However in her clothing, with the holy symbol at her side she was a breathtaking sight to behold and he felt both his heart and loins stir. A fellow priest of Besmara. Briefly Erkos thought that those that depicted the pirate queen ought to use this woman's likeness as inspiration.

As his eyes moved over her he noticed that she had something with her. A harness and what looked like a dildo. His eyes widened and he swallowed, his cock already becoming engorged at the thought of her dominating him. Actively he pushed away any other thoughts, forbidding himself to think like that. That was a part to be kept locked away.

Then her hands were on him, distracting him as she slowly pulled down his pants and loincloth, freeing his hardening member, running her hands up and down it greedily. Stepping back she slowly disrobed, before moving forward to rub her breasts up and down the stiff shaft. Then with a devilish grin on her face Sandara flipped him over, pushing his tail up and over his hip.

Erkos let out a sudden murr of surprise as he felt the dildo plunge into his waiting ass. Being shorter than him she instead continued to grab his hips as she thrust, letting out deep groans of pleasure as she fucked him wildly. Her skill told him that this wasn't the first time she'd done something like this with a man, however soon all logical thoughts were washed away as he groaned deeply in animalistic pleasure.

A scream of pleasure Erkos was sure could be heard across the ship burst forth from his partner's lips as she orgasmed, and she pulled her toy out of him, removing it before rolling him onto his back again, looking down at him lustily.

In the dim light Erkos could see that her pussy was engorged and dripping wet from orgasm. He looked at her, eyes wide as she teased the tip of his cock with her pussy before running it up and down his cock, dripping and lubricating him, letting out noises of pleasure as her hand ran over the bumps and ridges of a demonic member that was designed for a partner's pleasure and orgasm. Slowly she moved her body up against his cock, moving again to tease his head before slipping slightly and having his head press into her.

Her body trembled in pleasure at the girth and he felt her nails digging into his chest as her pussy squeezed him, causing him to jerk his hips slightly as he felt her moving on him. Eyes rolled back in his head and he grunted deeply, gyrating his hips slightly, then the pressure was too great and a pleasured scream escaped his lips as he felt thick sticky streams of his cum shoot into Sandara's already dripping wet pussy. He lay there a shocked, but satisfied look on his face as she removed herself from his cock and looked down at her soaked pussy.

"Now look, you naughty boy. You've made a mess." Her eyes glimmered as she sat down, legs spread and then leaned forward to pull Erkos to her, now grabbing his antlers and forcing his mouth down to her cum soaked pussy. "You really should clean up any messes you make." Her voice dripped with pleasure as Erkos began licking up his own cum from her flooded engorged cunt. Struggling to breath slightly as he felt himself pressed even more deeply into her folds he lapped up and drank down as much of his cum as he could before pulling back, gasping for breath his mouth and chin slick with their mixed juices.

She moved forward and began to run her hand up his semi hard cock. "Mmm... you seem to still be ready to go. Never played with an outsider before." Her hand ran up and down his slick cock. "Oh... I am going to need to practice to take this beauty." She groaned, her other hand reaching down to pleasure herself as she stroked his ridged, exotic cock.

Her hand expertly moved up and down his member, showing that she was a woman of great experience. He watched as her eyes flicked down to his large hairless balls and saw her smirk. "However do you find time to shave..." she teased.

"I d-don't." Erkos voice caught in his throat from the pleasure of her taking them into his mouth and gently sucking, rolling her tongue over them, while she stroked his massive cock with one hand and played with her lubricated pussy with the other. "Quar'valsharess." Erkos murmured, eyelids fluttering as pleasure flooded through his body. There was only the sound of hungry sucking noises from her as she rolled her tongue over his balls.

Erkos found himself spreading his legs further to give her access to his balls and moaned a little as he felt the pressure build even more. Then he noticed Sandara had stopped stroking his cock, though was still sucking on his balls, slowly that stopped as well and he felt the dildo sliding back into his ass, and a groan of pleasure from her. Looking up he noticed that a second person had joined them. It was Tarn.

The big Nagaji grinned and slowly lowered himself onto Erkos' fully erect cock, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the tielfling's throat. His eyes widening in surprise as his entire manhood was swallowed up in that wonderfully tight Nagaji butt. At the same time he felt Sandara begin to thrust with the dildo, her hips slapping against his buttcheeks as she groaned in pleasure.

Grinning he reached up and grabbed Tarn's two cocks, stroking up and down them as he was both ridden and fucked. The tension far too much for him making him arch his back and let out a loud long groan of pleasure as he came deep in Tarn's ass, while jerking him off, bringing the big Nagaji to orgasm, covering Erkos' hairless chest in thick strings of sticky ophidian semen.

Slowly the exhaustion of the day's events, and having been in the brig all last night caught up with Erkos, causing him to pass out.