Besmara's Chosen Ch. 06

Story Info
Prey becomes apparent, and a sacrifice is made.
1.8k words
4
3.2k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erkos' bed was empty when he awoke, Tarn must have headed off. Erkos yawned and walked up on deck. It was always good to get a bit of sun and see where the ship was before heading down to do his kitchen duties.

However today it seemed there was something else on the menu. Today they were learning how to board an enemy ship. This was something Erkos already knew and he grinned, baring his sharp fangs. He'd show his worth. He knew that everyone doubted he'd grown up on a pirate ship. This would be the proof needed to change their minds.

They were sent out on the jolly boat, Erkos was with Qoyuvon, the halfling sorcerer. Deftly he tossed his grappling hook. He made a mental note to look into getting a grappling bolt for his crossbow when he got it back. An easy toss and the hook landed, summoning his armor he began climbing up the rope, while being pelted he was able to hold on and move with swiftness and flourish, graining praise. Not only praise, but the rest of the day off.

Preening, Erkos wandered off to enjoy the warmth of the sun on the ship's deck. He was half dozing when Plugg came up to him and glared. "Why aren't you doing your job and getting people behind the captain. It's overboard for you if you don't make sure that the men are on the captain's side."

Erkos looked up, put off. He didn't want to make people support the captain, he didn't like the captain at all. Anyway, everyone was working. "Do you want me to go pester people who are working. I'll talk to them this evening, right now I'm taking the afternoon off I earned by being the best at the boarding practice." Erkos felt relieved when Plugg believed him and left him be. Now to figure out how to make it seem like he was getting people on the captain's side when he really wasn't.

A cry from the rigging made Erkos run to the side of the ship. A sail had been spotted, and he smiled. Finally something aside from dealing with unwanted rodent stowaways and getting beaten for coughing. A thought crossed his mind and he grinned wider, running his tongue over his lips in anticipation as he felt a warmth grow in his crotch.

As evening came and the ship gave chase Erkos pulled Sandara aside. "I know a ritual to Besmara that will help us get a good bounty from looting that ship on the horizon." His voice tickled her ear as he moved around her, tail brushing against her loins. "A... fertility ritual that requires two priests of The Pirate Queen." He added, placing a hand on her chest and gently dragging his delicate fingers down her belly and sliding into her pants, feeling her quickly moistening pussy, rubbing his finger against her engorged clit. Quickly she grabbed his hand and pulled him below decks, to the small room he'd claimed as his own.

As soon as the door was closed she began shedding her clothing, and Erkos quickly joined her, crawling onto the bed. "Mmm... going to have to get you nice and lubricated." He grinned, as he stroked his stiffening cock. Ducking down he ran his tongue over her pussy, making her shiver with pleasure, then up a little, fixing his lips over her clit, alternating between sucking and flicking his tongue over it. At the same time he slowly slid his fingers into her pussy, enjoying the moistening feeling around him. As he pleasured her he wrapped his tail around his cock, stroking his hard manhood.

Slowly he moved up, so he was positioned at her entrance and deftly reached for some of his oils, adding extra lubrication. Then gently he pushed into her waiting cunt, gasping a little at the tightness. He heard a whisper of a moan come from her lips as she felt his girth fill her so completely. Erkos leaned down and kissed her, pressing his lips deep against hers as he pressed further into her moist hungry sex, eliciting moans and trembling from her with each deepening thrust. Then with a smooth movement he felt his hips pressed against hers, his large manhood filling her entirely and his balls resting against her delicate pussy lips.

Still deep within her he lifted himself up gazing at her with a gentle and somewhat bemused smile on his lips. "You really should be used as inspiration for any artist wishing to portray our Queen." He breathed, running a hand down her chest and gently massaging her breasts. His eyes shimmered with passion, with a spark of animalistic lust behind them.

Pulling back a little he began to thrust, pushing himself into her over and over again, feeling her writhe under him in pleasure, her hips bucking up to meet his as he took her. Each thrust became more passionate and wild as he felt things that he'd kept locked down come bubbling to the surface. Pushing her shoulders to the bed he pulled himself up over her and gazed down lust and desire glimmering in his eyes the look becoming more feral as he began to pound into her with deep rhythmic thrusts, panting as he picked up pace.

He could feel her walls tightening around him, feel her oncoming orgasm, encouraging his. His mouth opened as he gasped and groaned. He felt her arms around him, nails digging into his back as he leaned in holding her close to his body as he fucked her has hard as he could, then feeling his orgasm coming he felt instinct take control of his body as he thrust into her one last time, filling her with thick gooey strands of his cum as he bit down onto the soft flesh of her shoulder, feeling her warm blood leak over his lips. He held on, snarling a little as he felt her scream as pleasure and pain joined in exquisite tandem to bring her to orgasm.

Quickly he placed his hand on her bleeding injury and healed it, blushing a little at having lost control like that, but at the same time the thought of it made his whole body quake. Then another thought crossed his mind.

"Ummm... you do take your tea right Sandara?" He asked, his eyes flicking down to her belly.

Sandara smirked at him. "And if I don't... maybe you've put a little demon spawn in me Erkos." She laughed, teeth bared wolfishly.

"Maybe the first time you filled me up with your seed you got me pregnant." She reached down and fondled his large balls, smiling at him. "You wouldn't know, unless you saw my belly growing."

Erkos swallowed and grinned at her. "Yeah, you want me to fill you up with a brat in your belly?" He laughed. "Fuck you until end up with my child." His hand drifted to her belly and he thrust into her again. "Is that why you want me... just want my seed?"

He felt Sandara grab his shoulders and flip him over onto his back, his hard cock still buried deep in her dripping folds. "Naw, you're also a great tumble. With a really nice cock, nothing like I've ever seen."

The grin spread across her face. "Doesn't hurt that you look so hot when you and Tarn fuck. But right now, you're mine." She pushed herself all the way down his cock, grinding her dripping pussy against his crotch. Lifting herself up she paused. "Oh and you actually understand the concept of personal hygiene."

Slowly she lowered herself down again, grinding against his crotch. "Mmm... yeah. Take me." Sandara gasped, riding his cock with passion. "Oh that's it Erkos, such a good fuck. Give me that cock, uhnnnnn fill me up." Her soft ample breasts bouncing up and down as she moved up and down, her pussy becoming increasingly more wet. "Yeah, give me your cum. You know you want to fill me up with you."

Erkos grinned and grabbed Sandara by the hips, lifting her up and then thrusting up into her, bucking his hips and gasping with pleasure. "Mmmm Oh Sandara, yeah... you've got such a tight little pussy. Feels so good around my cock. Yeah you're gonna make me cum." Grasping her hips and thrusting one last time his eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a near howl of pleasure as his cum exploded into her pussy, spilling out all over their crotches.

"Oh vallabha." Erkos smiled and reached up to stroke her cheek. "Usstan che dos."

Sandara looked down at him and leaned in kissing him deeply. "You're going to have to teach me that language Erkos. So poetic." She let out a squeal of surprise as he flipped them over.

"Mmm... Sandara. You make me just want to fuck your brains out all night." He thrust into her again, gasping in pleasure. "So tight... Oh you're not going to be walking right tomorrow." Erkos continued to thrust, his whole body quivering with pleasure, then leaning down and sucking on her right nipple, while playing with her left nipple, enjoying the feeling of her body quivering and trembling under him. Resting his hands on the bed he could feel the whole thing damp with a mix of their sexual fluids and sweat, slowly he ran his hands over her body, leaning in to kiss her again his body pressed against hers.

"Mmmm oh Sandara." he continued to move with her, feeling more energized with each shared orgasm. She gasped in pleasure grasping at his back, holding onto him as he pounded her. However Erkos could feel that her grip was slipping, and knew that there wouldn't be energy for much more. He continued thrusting, feeling the pleasure of her body pressed against him.

A grin played on his lips. "If we keep making this much noise, the whole ship will know we're fucking."

Sandara smirked back up at him. "And they haven't already?" She gasped as he thrust deeply into her, making her body quiver. The thrusting continued, making the two of them gasp and moan, hands all over one another.

"Uhhn... I'm going to cum Sandara. You're gonna make me cum." He thrust again, pushing into her with moans of pleasure "Ciiholtryui. Oh by the Queen, you're amazing. Goddess, you're going to make me cum." He gasped again, murmuring in undercommon as he thrust deeply into her feeling pressure, followed by the pleasure of release as she joined him in orgasm her pussy spasming around his cock. Gasping in pleasure he slowly pulled out, letting his cum flow out of her pussy and slowly curled up, arms around her and wings holding her in a close embrace, feeling her drifting off next to him, exhausted from sex. "Mmmm Sandara'chev." He leaned in and suckled her nipples, feeling his own body falling into the blackness of sleep.