Bessie's Island Pt. 02: Christie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up into his eyes as I grazed my fingers along his length. I felt my mouth water when I saw a little precum oozing from the end of his cock. I tickled the head of his cock then leaned forward and licked the leaking fluid from the tip. The look in Martin's eyes was one of desperate arousal. When I encircled the head with my lips, thunder exploded directly above us. A flash of lightning turned the world so bright I couldn't see. I briefly pictured myself as a fellatrix in a gothic-themed porn scene. I had to stifle a laugh to avoid disrupting the moment.

Martin's legs stiffened when I took him into my mouth. I pushed my lips down his length until I could go no further without gagging. I found myself relishing the feel of his hard cock between my lips while I circled the softer flesh of his cockhead with my tongue. The pleasure I was giving him was fueling my own arousal. I felt a pleasant tingling in my groin again as I suckled softly.

Martin reached out and cradled my head in his hands. He didn't hold my head tightly or force me further down his shaft. He just gently held me, entangling his fingers in my hair. His gentle touch set my groin on fire. I was going to orgasm just from giving him pleasure. It wasn't long before Martin was gasping. He begged me to stop before it was too late. But too late was exactly what I wanted. I raised my lips up his shaft until the glans were just inside my lips. I swirled my tongue around as fast as I could. I held the base of his cock in my hands as I continued to drive him to the point of no return. I felt his scrotum pull up and knew Martin would soon get his reward.

Another loud crack of thunder exploded over head when the first ejaculate struck the back of my mouth. The force of it caused me to feel like I was going to choke. Martin's thighs were vibrating against my forearms. I pushed two fingers into myself and my groin exploded. I let the cum stream down Martin's cock. When I sucked again, he fired a second jet which I also allowed to flow down his shaft. I sucked hard and received yet another blast.

I slid my hand up his length, bringing the cum collecting on my hand to my lips. I sipped it in and licked the back of my hand clean. A dribble of thin fluid oozed from the end of his cock. I took the tip between my lips and slid my lips down to his glans. I swirled the contents of my mouth around the head and then swallowed. His cock twitched. Another small emission drooled onto my tongue.

Martin was breathing erratically. I was rather pleased with myself. I asked if he felt better. He managed to get out, 'That was incredible,' between gasps.

I got off the floor and sat next to Martin, resting my head on his shoulder, running my hand across the hard muscles of his chest. We both sat quietly, watching and listening to the rain as the thunder faded away to the east. Though it was raining, it felt warmer than it had earlier.

I had enjoyed the taste and feel of Martin's cum in my mouth. But the aftertaste was less pleasant. I got up, promising to return soon. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I also stripped out of my clothes. I wanted more and was intent on getting it.

I straddled Martin's lap when I returned and rubbed my cleft and clit along his flaccid cock. I pulled him into the most passionate kiss I'd ever given him. I was excited beyond hope when I felt his cock pressing against me as it began to stir again. When I leaned back, I felt a deeper connection to him than I imagined possible. I knew then I truly was in love.

My voice was husky, perhaps from what I'd just finished doing, when I spoke. 'It's time,' I said quietly. I knew he wouldn't get what I meant.

'Time?' he asked, curiously.

'It's time for you to take me to bed so we can finally make love.'

I trembled in anticipation when he picked me up. But instead of going to the bedroom, he went to the couch in the great room. For some reason, he turned on the lights as he passed the switch. He carefully sat on the couch and pivoted so he could put his feet up on the ottoman. Once sitting he released his hold on me.

'What are you doing, Martin?' I asked.

He said nothing. Just pushed me back so I was lying between his legs on the ottoman. He grasped my hips and pulled them up onto his chest. I liked what I knew he was about to do.

I begged you to stop but you ignored my pleas,' he said. 'It's my turn to ignore you when you beg me to stop,' he told me. His eyes were absolutely smoldering.

I remember saying something about accepting my fate. Everything after that was pure ecstasy. He did eventually take me to bed.

Martin and I talked about the future in between his satisfying my unbridled passion and wanton desires. He wanted to know if I might get pregnant. I assured him that it wasn't anything to worry about. When he told me he wasn't worried. He just wanted to know my thoughts and be sure he knew what I wanted. He said he always wanted children. I got so excited I . . . well, even though I've been pretty explicit about what we'd been up to, let's just leave it at I got excited. I promised we'd talk about children again. Very soon.

When Uncle Enos picked us up, I knew he'd see a difference in me immediately. 'Yah lookin' mahty happy today, Christie,' he said as we stood together at the helm. I knew Martin couldn't hear us over the sputtering diesel.

'I feel wonderful, Uncle Enos,' I told him.

He glanced over at Martin, who was watching where we were headed, fretting over what the return trip would subject him to. 'Ya shawh?' he asked.

'I couldn't feel better, Uncle Enos. I'm so happy I feel like I'm gonna bust,' I told him.

'Cuz he could fall ovah-bawd and disape-ah unda the wah-tah. Who'd know the difference?' he teased.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed Uncle Enos on the cheek. 'I might have taken you up on that once upon a time. I think I want to keep this one, though. But I'll keep it in mind, just in case,' I laughed.

The trip back to the main land was pleasant. There was little wind, only an occasional light breeze. Swells weren't even noticeable. Martin enjoyed the trip. Especially after Uncle Enos motioned for him to come to the helm, gave him the wheel, and began instructing him in the basics of controlling the barge and told him how to navigate back to the harbor.

My next session with Dr. Casey was relaxed. It was much less contentious than the last few had been. Especially after I told her Martin had gone with me. Much as I hated to admit it, the doctor was right. Getting laid had improved my mental condition. It also convinced me that this healthier relationship with Martin would provide support as I moved forward with my therapy. But he wasn't the solution. Dr. Casey assured me that things would continue to improve. She could finally see the sun rising at the end of my long, dark night.

I decided to wait a while before I brought up a new problem that was troubling me. Martin sent my body on journeys I never imagined possible. I was worried I might stay with him just for the sex.