Best Anal Sex Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood back for a moment to admire my sleeping wife and contemplate what I was about to do to her. Then, I straddled her from behind and attempted to guide my cock into place. The oil had made it incredibly slippery and I had trouble keeping hold of it. I started running the head up and down between her ass cheeks and over her well lubed hole. Finally, I got the end of my cock to line up and pushed it slowly into Tanya's ass. I lay forward a bit and thrust in a bit more. There was no sound from Tanya as she lay asleep. Or nearly asleep. After another pause I lay down fully on Tanya and pushed my cock a long way in. She moaned slightly as her ass was fully penetrated. I waited for a few seconds then thrust again. Then again. Then again. I carried on a slow rhythm, withdrawing slightly, pushing my cock all the way back in and then pausing. Tanya was breathing deeply in her half sleep but let out a very slight whimper every few thrusts. I carried on as slowly as I could for as long as I could. Enjoying every moment of fucking my lovely wife's big, beautiful ass while she let me.

Eventually I felt myself come and, after a few more minutes enjoying the feeling of my cock in her ass, pulled out. To my surprise, there was no spunk leaking out of Tanya's asshole and my cock was still rock hard. I had definitely felt an orgasm but it must have been a "dry come" with no ejaculation. It's something that's happened to me a handful of times over many years. It's still enjoyable but always feels a bit incomplete. On the plus side, it means you can carry on playing.

I knelt with my knees either side of Tanya and began wanking my still hard cock with the tip rubbing between her buttocks. Suddenly, I heard a quiet voice.

"Didn't you come?" She asked.

"Well it felt like I came." I explained. "But when I pulled out I hadn't actually ejaculated."

"Are you going to put it back in then?" Tanya suggested.

The fact that my wife had just let me fuck her up the arse while half asleep and was now suggesting I put my cock back in her again really, really turned me on.

"I think I'll just do this for now." I grunted. "I like watching my cock rubbing against your bum."

"Mmmmmn..." was Tanya's only reply.

I began wanking a bit faster, enjoying the feel of Tanya's asshole against the sensitive tip of my cock. I felt the spunk building up in my balls so I decided to push the head against her sphincter a little and it popped right in. Tanya let out a sudden "Oh!" as the end of my cock penetrated her again. Shortly followed by an "Ooooh!" as I pumped a load of hot spunk into her bum. I collapsed on the bed next to her and she rolled over and reached for my cock. She pulled it tight by the base and put her mouth round it and licked off all the semen that was left.

"That's just been in your bum." I said.

"I know. That's why I'm doing it." She mumbled sleepily.

I helped her get out of what was left of her underwear and we were soon fast asleep. In the morning we woke later than we had in years - well, since we'd had kids anyway. Tanya pointed out that I probably owed her a massage so she lay on her front whilst I oiled her from head to foot and gave her a long, slow rub. Putting in as much effort as I could. Tanya said it was great and then rolled over onto her back. I suggested massaging her front too and rubbed more oil all over her boobs, tummy and legs. After a while, Tanya gestured to my erection.

"You'd better get rid of that before breakfast."

I slid down and licked her cunt for a while. She became more and more excited but before it went too far, I stopped and entered her. We started a lovely slow fuck. The feel of her big, squashy, oily boobs pressed against my chest was amazing as I pounded into her. Tanya was crying out with ecstasy as the pace quickened.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" She started screaming.

Suddenly, an incredibly loud siren started going off. It was deafening.

"Aaaaah - what's that?" Asked Tanya. Her pending orgasm interrupted.

"It sounds like the fucking fire alarm..." I swore.

It didn't sound like a drill. We could hear people leaving the building so we hurriedly pulled on some clothes and filed down four flights of stairs into the car park. It was cold and hundreds of people were standing around shivering. Luckily I had the car keys in our pocket so we jumped into our car, fired it up and turned up the heated seats to full. The joy of having a Saab!

As we watched everyone else milling around in the cold, Tanya said,

"Do you think anyone else was doing what we were doing?"

"Probably." I replied. "A lot of people were here for a wedding, I'm sure Sunday morning is a prime time after a good night out."

"Yeah but do you think anyone else was trying to fill all three holes of their wife with cum?"

Before I could answer, the fire alarm was over and everybody went back in. We made our way back to the room and it didn't take long to get back to where we'd left off. I was more turned on by now, thinking about how I'd already deposited a load of cum down my wife's throat and another one up her ass. I duly managed to deposit the third load, much to Tanya's satisfaction.

That was probably the highlight of our sexual adventures for a while. Life took over and Tanya also decided to lose a bit of the weight she'd put on having the kids. She hired a personal trainer and did amazingly well. Not only shedding the weight getting a lot fitter and trimmer too. She was still lovely and curvy but a lot leaner and her long legs looked even better. I was disappointed that her boobs also lost weight - she went down a cup size or two. However, her boobs still looked really big compared to her new, slimmer self. So I could hardly complain.

We decided to install Wednesday night as our regular "nooky" night. This didn't mean we wouldn't have sex other nights but made a hard and fast rule to make sure we definitely did have sex at that time. Usually it meant I could plan ahead what I'd like to do with Tanya although sometimes we just did it as we found it.

One such night, Tanya was really tired from a long day. We went to our room by about eight thirty and Tanya had a bath while I lit some scented candles. She lay down naked on the bed and I massaged her tired shoulders and back. After a long massage Tanya sighed with pleasure quietly. I noticed she'd slipped a hand down under herself and was playing with her clit. I applied some massage oil to her firm, round bottom and started kneading her ass cheeks gently. Tanya continued moaning and fingering herself as I squeezed and rubbed her posterior.

After a while, I knelt behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. I could see her little hole opening slightly as I stretched her arse. I had a strong desire to put my tongue in because I thought it might turn her on but I was also worried it might turn her off. I decided to chance it and ran my tongue down the inside of one of her cheeks until I reached the crack. Then, slowly, I licked up and down but avoided her entrance. Instead, I just passed it by really closely. Tanya was not objecting to any of this so, on the next lick, I ran my tongue right across her asshole.

"OH - OH - AAAH!" She moaned. Very loudly.

I stopped dead. I couldn't believe one simple lick had had such an effect. Maybe it hadn't? Maybe she'd just hit the spot with her fingers? I waited for several seconds, then, very slowly and deliberately I ran my tongue over her crinkled hole again.

"AAAAAAAH...AAAAH...OOH!" Tanya responded.

Bloody Hell! I thought. She's really going for this. I started lapping around Tanya's tight back entrance and flicking my tongue back and forward over it a few more times. Tanya was moaning with pleasure at each incursion and frigging herself harder and harder at the same time. I had barely got into my stride when Tanya started bucking her hips and...coming! She was coming almost immediately! I'd licked her ass a few times and she was coming. Straight away. I plunged my tongue right up her asshole as she clenched her buttcheeks super tight, squashing my face and almost smothering me.

"AAAAAAARGH!! She moaned as she came violently, twisting and thrashing about.

I kept my mouth clamped around her asshole, thrusting my tongue as far up as possible and holding her hips as firmly as possible until her movements ceased and she collapsed, limp, on to the bed.

"Mmmmn. I don't quite know how that happened but you'd better put your cock there." She muttered in a low, sexy voice. Then added, "Soon."

I hurriedly lubed up my cock but it wasn't quite as stiff as necessary and I had a frustrating time trying to get it in. (We've since figured out that our beloved "Golden Girl" Anal Jelly has a desensitizer in it which seems to cause an unfavourable side effect on my erection.) Eventually Tanya reached round and grabbed it firmly, rubbing it against her bum, This seemed to do the trick and as my cock stiffened further, Tanya grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart. Much further apart than I'd ever seen before, stretching her gaping hole for me to enter. This time, I had no trouble. I straddled her and she moaned as the head of my cock forced its way in past her tight ring. She grunted in pleasure as I drove it in a bit further with each subsequent thrust. Tanya raised herself up onto her elbows as I gradually filled her lovely arse with my cock.

"Uhh! Uggh! OH MY GOD! Ohh! It's right up me!" She wailed.

This spurred me on to fuck her harder.

"OooH Aaaah! It's right up me! It's so far up me!!" Tanya moaned.

I was now ramming my cock into her as hard as possible and she was loving it. Tanya lay forward on the bed and reached back with both hands on my buttocks, pulling me into her.

"It feels S-O-O-O-O big! It feels so big up there!" She groaned in pleasure.

I couldn't really stand much more of this. I fucked her ass hard for a few more thrusts and came. Really hard. I yelled with joy as I shot what felt like a huge load of hot spunk into Tanya's waiting asshole. The walls of her tight passage were squeezing my cock super hard so it felt as if the semen was struggling to make its way up through the middle before being pumped out, filling her up. The feeling was exquisite. Part pleasure, part pain. But mostly pleasure.

"Ooooh yes! Hmmmmn." Tanya expressed her pleasure as her arse was filled with cum. Then she began playing with herself again while my cock was still filling her. I was still fairly stiff so I carried on slowly thrusting into her, in time with her rubbing. Soon she started coming while my cock squelched in and out of her sloppy asshole. With a final cry, Tanya buried her face in the sheets and then went limp. I lay on top of her, more satisfied than I could ever have imagined.

A week and a half later, we went to bed early and Tanya asked for a massage. I methodically oiled her and rubbed all over. Taking extra time to work her tired shoulder and neck muscles. By the time I thought about massaging her bottom, Tanya was already playing with herself. I rubbed plenty of oil into her buttocks and kneaded them quite hard, which she appreciated. I parted her cheeks and rubbed oil over her waiting asshole as she continued rubbing her clit slowly. Then I thought - let's try it again - and bent forward to lick her bum. Immediately, Tanya tensed and let out a moan. I grabbed both her cheeks, pulled them apart and stuck my tongue right into her ass as far as it would go, wiggling it from side to side. Tanya began frigging herself faster and I'm sure she'd have come right away if I hadn't stopped and pulled my tongue out. I waited several seconds then plunged it back in again and Tanya writhed around, fingering herself in response. I developed a regular pattern. Each time I inserted my tongue she would moan and seem on the point of orgasm which would then subside as I stopped rimming her. Eventually she could stand no more.

"Leave it in. Please leave it in." She wailed. "I'm going to come!"

I buried my face between her cheeks, barely able to breathe, as Tanya squeezed my face with her ass and bucked against me as she came violently. When she had finished I sat up behind her. As we hadn't had sex for a few days and I hadn't jerked off either (which is unusual)I was really horny and my cock seemed extra big and hard. Tanya was lying face down, right on the edge of the bed in her blissful, post orgasmic state. I didn't bother with the anal lube but just quickly rubbed a load of the massage oil over my cock. I had to put my left foot on the floor and my right knee on the bed so I was half standing, half kneeling as I straddled her.

This time, there was no difficulty maneuvering my slippery cock into her tight little puckered hole. It was so rock hard I just pushed it down between her cheeks and it popped right in. Tanya groaned as she felt the penetration and then grunted as I shoved it in harder. I was so horny that I didn't stand on ceremony this time but just rammed my cock right up her and started fucking her arse. Tanya's head was turned to the left and I could see that her face was contorted in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort as she received each thrust. I thought about being more gentle but then she reached round and pulled me harder into her with each penetration. This just goaded me on to fuck her ass harder so that's just what I did. The fact that my left foot was on the ground seemed to give me a bit more purchase and I was able to thrust incredibly hard into her asshole.

With the amazing feeling of my cock stretching her arsehole, her strong hands pulling my hips into her and the sounds of her throaty groans it wasn't long before I could feel the spunk rising in my balls. I quickened my pace, banging away as hard as possible. Poor Tanya let go of my bucking hips and spread her arms wide, grasping the sheets and groaning. Mainly in pleasure, I hoped. With a final fierce thrust of my hips I felt the thick semen explode up the inside of my cock and start pumping itself out into her rectum. I grunted in ecstasy as what seemed like spurt after spurt of thick, hot cum blasted into her tight ass. All that pent up frustration of the last few days evaporated as great orgasmic waves washed over me. I bucked and thrust wildly until Tanya's bum had milked every drop of spunk from my balls. Gasping, I collapsed onto her.

I had never fucked her, anally, so roughly before. I was about to ask if she was OK when Tanya whispered, "Mmmmn. I could tell you really wanted to do that. I liked it."

What a girl.

I suppose I need to wind this up but we had one more experience worth mentioning. For our wedding anniversary Tanya booked us a weekend away without the kids. It was at a fancy camping place in a mountain bike trail centre. Now I'm a keen biker but Tanya isn't quite so keen although she can handle a bike fairly well. It was pretty cool that she'd booked it for me! We arrived on the Friday afternoon and rode some of the trails then headed back to the yurt. It was teepee shaped, about six metres in diameter with a stove in the centre. It was all wood lined and insulated with a sleeping platform that took up half of the circular space, covered with sheepskins. We got the woodburner going, cracked open some wine and had a great fuck, rolling around on the huge sleeping area. After a little sleep we cooked some dinner and opened more wine. It was really warm with the fire so Tanya stripped naked and lay face down, stretched out over the sheepskins.

"Did you bring some massage oil?" She enquired.

"Err...no..." I replied.

"Oh! I bet you brought the anal jelly though didn't you?"

"Yeah...I might have." I admitted, somewhat sheepishly.

"Typical!" She said crossly. "In the future we're going to make it a rule that we don't bring one without the other. OK?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied with mock servility. Secretly, I was delighted at the green light for anal sex at any future getaways as long as I packed the massage oil too.

"Well, you can rub me anyway." She commanded.

I stripped off too and straddled Tanya's prone form. I worked and kneaded her neck, back and shoulders until I was sweating with exertion.

"You'd better rub my bum too. In case it's sore from the saddle." Tanya instructed.

My cock had become really hard by this point and rubbing and squeezing Tanya's ample yet shapely buttocks was just making it harder. Tanya was moaning with enjoyment and she reached down and started playing with her clit. After a while, the bottom massage and the attention she was giving her clit started bringing her to a high level of excitement.

"I'm going to come soon." She moaned. "You'd better get your stuff out. Quickly!"

Spurred into action, I got off her and rummaged through my bag, finding the smooth plastic tub. As I generously lubed my cock, Tanya was getting ever more turned on, fingering herself and writhing with pleasure.

"QUICKLY!" She ordered. "I want it in me before I come!"

I hurriedly straddled her, pulled her lovely ass cheeks apart, and guided my knob into her tight hole. Tanya gasped and grunted as the head of my cock penetrated her slowly. She pushed upwards against me as she continued to frig herself furiously.

"Uuugh!" She exclaimed as my cock sank deeper into her arse.

She was moaning and groaning with the excitement of masturbating herself and being fucked in the ass by a large cock gradually penetrating her more deeply with each thrust.

"I'M COMING! I'M COMING!" Tanya yelled as she bucked against me like a wild horse. Her hips shuddering and snaking under me. I held on for dear life as she moaned and spasmed with a huge orgasm, trying to keep my cock in her arse in case it was flipped out like a cowboy being thrown by a bronco.

Eventually, Tanya's lust subsided and she lay more still, flexing her bum gently. This gave me the chance to start fucking her arse properly. I lay on her, knees either side of her, and began slowly working my cock in and out of her anus. I grabbed each of her shoulders tightly and pushed her forcefully into the sheepskins. She moaned softly with each thrust as I established a nice, slow, yet powerful rhythm. Tanya had brought her hands up by her shoulders as was clasping the sheepskins tightly as her arousal was building. I let go of her shoulders and put my hands over the back of her hands, pinning her to the bed as I fucked her up the arse. Deeply, slowly and deliberately. Tanya was now pushing back with her buttocks as I thrust into her. She began crying out with each push. I became aware that she was getting close to orgasm again. I couldn't believe it! She almost always comes during anal but never without some additional stimulation.

I sat up slightly, still pinning her hands to the bed and kept fucking her at the same speed. Pushing my cock slowly and deeply right up her bottom as far as it could go with every thrust. Tanya was crying out with ecstasy and arched her back causing her big, floppy tits to sag on to the bed. I let go of her hands and grabbed a very large breast with each of my hands, feeling for her nipples. She was close now. Emitting guttural moans as I tweaked her nipples and pounded her ass. She moaned one last time before grunting, through gritted teeth, "I'm coming. I'm c-o-o-o-ming!"

Her whole body went tense as she buried her face into the sheepskins and groaned with pleasure as she came with my big cock right up her arse. I let go of her heavy, squishy tits and put both hands back on her shoulders, pinning her to the bed again as I carried on fucking her poor backside. I was incredibly turned on by the fact that Tanya had come purely by having my cock in her lovely ass but I wanted to savour the feeling a little longer. Tanya's head was lolling from side to side and she was almost in a trance, moaning softly with each further thrust up her bum. Eventually I quickened my pace. My thighs were slapping off her buttocks and my balls bouncing off her as I pounded her as hard as I could. Her only response was a quiet gasp or two as her arse received an almighty fucking. Finally I began to come and lost all control, ramming into poor Tanya's behind as if it were the last anal we'd ever have. I felt the spunk pumping into her as I gasped with pleasure and filled her with semen.