Best Boss Ever

Story Info
Lawyer finds her boss is doing his secretary.
1.1k words
3.69
41k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litaz
litaz
3 Followers

My name is Donna and I'm an associate in a respectable small-sized law firm in the downtown of a major city. My boss, Larry, is a very charismatic and dominant alpha person that everybody loves and adores.

He is very horny and voyeuristic so he hired a young secretary, as horny and voyeuristic as he is. I'm not sure how they found each other, but the firm has not been the same since.

Pam, his secretary, is not allowed to wear underwear of any sort and must wear skirts or dresses, no pants are allowed as well. She is also required to be at his disposal at any time, day and night, weekdays and weekends.

As soon as she was hired, he started fucking her at any time he felt like it, in front of everybody and anywhere in the office... about three weeks ago he summoned me to his office to discuss a case. When I walked I was shocked to find Pam on her knees in front of him eagerly sucking his huge, white, circumcised, veiny, beautiful cock.

She must be very good at sucking. She managed to jam it all into her mouth or more accurately, to her throat. Her head was bobbing up and down while we calmly and politely talked about the case. Twenty minutes later he suddenly quiet me down with his fingers, close his eyes and loudly moaned. I heard Pam gagging while he pumped his semen into her waiting mouth. I then noticed her swallowing and then licking his cock clean. When she was done she tucked his cock back into his pants, thanked him and left the room.

My pussy was on fire, my panties were completely soaked and all I could think of was getting off. My boss just politely and calmly continue to talk about the case until the end of our meeting. The second I got out of the meeting I ran to the bathroom and finger fucked myself to one of the fastest and most intense orgasms I ever had. I'd be surprised if it took me more than a minute to come.

Two or three days later I was passing near the receptionists counter and Pam was standing there sorting mail. I said hi and we had a nice small talk when my boss suddenly came over, with his cock already peaking from his pants hard as a rock, pushed her forward so she was bent over the counter and unceremoniously shoved his entire length of his cock into her pussy. She moaned so loudly and she acted so sexy that my pussy was leaking in a second.

It took him about half a minute to make her come, I kid you not. When he saw she came down from her orgasm he took his cock out of her pussy, looked me in the eyes and pressed the tip of his cock into her anus. She moaned again and I thought I was about to come myself, even without touching my pussy. I felt how face is all red.

He fucked her ass for at least 15 minutes, while I just stood there, watching and lightly touching my pussy through my pants. Then he came, a huge orgasm that made him shiver and his knees seems to almost buck. He took his cock out of her ass, wiped it on her buns and left without saying a word to any of us.

I moved slightly to better see her ass as she stayed bent over the counter. Her ass was gaping and an enormous load of cum was on her anus, buns and pussy. I couldn't help myself and I touched her ass, petted her and squeezed it. It felt so wrong, so good.

She turned her head to me and asked if I want to eat her out. I looked around and figured, it's quite late, almost no one is in the office now and I was so horny. I got on my knees behind her, hidden behind the counter and I pushed my tongue in her well used pussy while I rubbed my own pussy. Her moan pushed me over the edge and I came. I ate her pussy and her ass. I licked all his cum off of her. I stuck my tongue deep in her ass and she came again. It was amazing.

The day after that incident I saw my boss doing Pam while she was bent over the conference room while a young male associate was presenting a brief regarding a new case. As I was looking, my boss came in her pussy and sat down. Pam looked at the young associate that at that point had an unmistakable bulge in his pants and told him something I couldn't exactly make in a very sexy voice. The associated looked shocked for a second but then walked over, got on his knees behind her and like me a day before, started eating her cum filled pussy. I was shocked. I just couldn't help it, pushed my hand into my pants and started playing with my pussy as I saw that young stud eating our boss's cum from Pam hot and used pussy.

About a week later I was summoned to the conference room for a meeting with my boss and the young associate, I found out his name was John. During the meeting, my boss suddenly turned to John and told him that Pam wasn't feeling well and left earlier so he need John to come over and get on his knees in front of him. My jaw fall down as John went to my boss, got on his knees, opened my boss's pants and started sucking on his cock.

As usual, my boss just continued the meeting as nothing is happening and I went with it. At some point my boss pushed John to his feet, turned him around, lowered his pants and pushed his wet cock into John's ass. John was taking it like a champ, I could tell it was painful but it was apparent that he actually liked it, he had a respecting hard on and he was tugging his own cock like there is no tomorrow. It took them about five minutes, then my boss started coming and John immediately after him.

Obviously, at this point I was rubbing my pussy with my skirt pulled up. My boss looked at me and asked if I would like to come over and clean them. I came immediately and then I came over to them, got on my knees and took my boss's wonderful cock into my mouth. I sucked him clean, licked his balls and kissed his cock. He then turned me around and I ate John's cum filled ass. It was wonderful.

After that day Pam, John and myself took turns pleasuring the boss. He fucked all of us almost every day in the office, in the parking lot, in court... everywhere... when fucking us in the office he couldn't care less who see us, and everybody saw us.

litaz
litaz
3 Followers