Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex-filled solo camping trip for CD.
2.1k words
4.56
20.9k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. Most of my stories are true, but I also have fantasies...enjoy.*

*****

I had just had the best sex of my life, and was walking back to my campsite, dried cum, my own, still on my face...I didn't do a great job of cleaning myself off which was actually making me horny again...and dried cum on my shirt. But the best part? I had warm cum oozing out of my ass, pooling in my tights and making its way down my inner thighs.

Earlier in the day I had met another guy, Danny, who helped me set up my shelter/screen room, which is much easier with two people, so I sincerely appreciated the help. I had invited him over for a campfire later tonight and hoped he would accept. By the bulge in his pants I could see he was definitely a candidate, and I certainly hoped he would be!

I got back to my camper just as dusk fell, which was good on the count I didn't have a flashlight with me, I hadn't even taken my phone! I told my wife not to bother trying to call, as the signal up here is terrible, and she knows first hand as she's been up here many times and knows you're lucky if you can use your cell phone at all. So no missed calls, no messages...all is well.

I'm still floating on cloud 9, in a daze from what happened less than a half hour ago. I wondered if I would ever top that. I decided then that, while I would try, and ALL sex is good sex, it would be highly unlikely that I would ever have another sexual encounter nearly as good as the one I just had!

I mean, I wasn't even really dressed! Just tights under a pair of gym shorts, and I get the best fucking I've ever gotten? Wow is all I can say, is all I've been saying the whole walk back from AJ's. I was already looking forward to tomorrow. We were hooking up again, and this time I would dress fully for him. Now THAT'S what I'm really into, so who knows, maybe I CAN top today.

I took a quick shower in my camper, and started getting dressed, when I decided to take another calculated risk, similar to the move I made with AJ. Sometimes if you don't make the first move, you'll both go home horny. I didn't see this Danny guy checking out any hot babes, but he had a hard on that he couldn't hide, and he came over to ME, to offer his help, and I got a set of legs that most women wish they had, and damn they looked good in those black tights! So I figured I'd once again take the upper hand.

When I'm camping alone I always dress at night and have a campfire. Can anyone see me? Not sure. Yes I'm illuminated, but how well? And don't I have a reasonable expectation of privacy? Even if someone did notice, would they care? I'm sure they wouldn't ask me to babysit their kids but come on, I'm not hurting anyone, right? It's my campsite and crossdressing is NOT illegal anywhere!

I decided I was going to dress as I usually do for my night time campfire. I highly suspect that if Danny DOES come over to join me, he won't mind what he finds. He might be a bit surprised, but I would imagine pleasantly so...I would HOPE so. Worse case, he says 'sorry, too much' or 'didn't expect this' or something like that. Has that happened before? Yes, it has. It does sting, but that's life, sometimes shit doesn't always work out the way we planned.

I have gotten really good at my makeup over the last couple of years, and I would put extra effort into my makeup for tonight. Not that it would be fully appreciated in the darkness, but maybe we'd go inside or fire up a lantern and play cards (or something more fun like 'pin your cock on my asshole'...).

I pulled on a beautiful pink bustier with black lace, with cups to hold my 44C's, and dropped my falsies into the cups, an amazing feeling as always. I lubed up my love tunnel with a generous amount of lube, then pulled on a pair of sheer black pantyhose (no panties), and ripped a hole that lines up with my ass-hole that I wanted invaded again! Talk about counting my chickens before they hatch, huh?

I pulled on a slinky, shimmery black 3/4 sleeve top, a micro-mini skirt with a lace ruffle on the bottom (so short that if I bent over you could see where I want cock), and slipped on a pair of the sexiest flats I have. Yeah, heels are sexier and I'll put some on if I can get this guy in my bed, but for walking around on uneven ground at night...practicality kicks in.

Unfortunately I needed a coat, but I brought my black women's coat with a hood and frilly trim. I'd try to keep it open of it isn't too cold, seems a shame to cover up such a nice set of tits, fake or not. But as short as my skirt is, and with the sheer pantyhose, if my suspicion is correct, his eyes may not even make it above my waist.

I put on my real-hair medium length auburn wig, clipped on a nice pair of gold earrings (fake), and finish off with a set of glue-on nails, painting them the same hooker-red as my lipstick. When my nails had dried, I got up to put my coat on and go out and start the fire.

Footsteps. A knock on my door. My heart stops, I swear it stopped. But why? What was I worried about?

So I took a deep breath...I was going to reveal myself anyway, wasn't I? But what if this was...who was it? So...another deep breath...

"Who is it?"

"Danny. From earlier. Next site over."

"Ok...well, um, are you open minded?" I asked. Stupid question...I took a 'calculated risk' going this far, what would I have done had I already been outside? Ran? I sat on the couch which faces the door, crossed my legs and awaited the next piece of the puzzle to fall into place.

"Very. Yes. I liked your...I noticed, I saw your tights earlier...I just, um..."

"Danny, it's open, come...please come in" I said, with that hard, nervous swallow, followed by another deep breath. This is it. My gamble either pays off or it doesn't. With my last deep breath now exhaled to made way for another, the door opens, and in walks Danny, my camping neighbor from the next site over.

"Hi. I thought Tim was here" said Danny after stepping into the camper. "Is he?" a puzzled look on his face. He just heard Tim, but he's not SEEING Tim.

"Hi" I said. "I'm...I'm Tim" I said, hanging my head a little. Feigning a little vulnerability, perhaps for pity, perhaps for safety?

His eyes...I swore they literally popped out of his skull.

"No fucking way. Seriously? Holy...fucking...shit! Oh my...fuck dude, I mean...what do I call you?" he said, in a very calm, shocked tone of voice.

"Wendy...or...anything you want. I'm sorry, I hope you're not put off or..."

"Put off? What? You serious?" he almost yelled. His pants...I thought they were gonna bust open and shower me with a hail of zipper teeth and buttons.

"You saying...you're ok with this?"

"Um...well...yeah. I mean, I was hoping you...went...you know...further. You got great legs! Though I didn't expect you to...um...be like...you are..."

"Already be dressed up?" I asked. He nodded. "Honestly, I wasn't planning on it. Then I decided...I would. And I'd start the fire. And hope you'd come over and...and be ok with this. And...and...maybe..."

"Yes...?" Danny asked, an almost dazed look on his face, which was, as I expected, fixated on my sheer pantyhose-covered legs, a barely noticeable, warm smile upon his lips.

I took another deep breath. "Danny, if at ANY time I make you feel uncomfortable, please tell me, I'll shut up. But I want to be honest."

"Ok." said Danny, captivated now on my lips, the lips that would hopefully say the right things, the things Danny wanted to hear.

"I was hoping you would like me to go further. I wanted to get you...um..." deep breath, why was this one so hard, when AJ just happened, went smooth as baby oil. "I wanted to get you into my bed. Or yours. Whatever. There. I said it. It's ok if you want to keep things..."

Before I could finish my sentence Danny was on top of me, his lips pressed to mine so hard I thought the thin layer of lipstick would squish out from the pressure. His hands were all over my body, aggressively caressing my legs with one hand, my fake breasts with the other, and again, things were off and running from slow to go in no time.

"Danny...I'm lubed, my hose are ripped open, no panties...I want you to fuck me, I need you to fuck me! Fuck me Danny!" I cried out after breaking our lips' embrace long enough to say what I wanted him to do.

"Yeah. You got it, slut...oh, is it ok to talk dirty, cuz I don't want to offend you," he was kind enough to ask.

"Yes. Fuck yes. I'm a fucking whore! I'm a slut! I'm your fucking slut whore! Say it and fuck me!" I almost screamed, I wondered later how many people heard what went on.

Danny put my legs upon his shoulders, just like how AJ had fucked the daylights out of me not two hours before, and put his rock hard cock at my entrance and was surprisingly gentle, and for the second time that day, within just a couple HOURS, I was once again experiencing the most amazing, satisfying feeling of being impaled on a man's cock, once again giving myself, my body, to please a man like only a woman can...honestly, like only a crossdresser can! We don't say no, we wear the shit women won't, we do the things women won't, and we ask for nothing in return.

That amazing stretch, that wonderful feeling of fullness, it's like no other feeling in the world! Danny was going to town, and I was loving it! He was the same size as AJ, so it felt just as good, and this time, fully dressed, made it an equally enjoyable fucking.

"You fucking whore, slut, cum dumpster" Danny panted, sweat covering his face. I didn't have another anal orgasm, but that's fine, I don't even NEED to orgasm myself, my pleasure is the cock in my ass, and right now, I'm very pleased, this'll be a day to remember forever! But I WAS horny, I WAS rock hard, and I simply touched my hard member and it EXPLODED in the front of my pantyhose, and again, though I've always been a very light cummer since my vasectomy, I shot GOBS of cum in my hose.

"Fuck me Danny! Gimme your cum...I want your cum in me, cum inside me Danny!"

"I'm...gonna cummm...oh fuuuuuuuuck..." Danny exclaimed as he shot his hot load into my hole, adding to what was already in there from a couple hours ago, and lots more to come if my guess is right.

"Fuck. Holy shit. Wow, that felt fucking amazing" I said after he had emptied his seed into me. He stayed there, on his knees, my legs on his shoulders and my ass hanging of the edge of the couch, until he went limp and it fell out on its own.

When Danny came out of his daze and regained his composure, he asked "You still wanna have a fire?"

"Doesn't matter, but I'm not changing" I said laughingly.

"That'll be nice. I don't want you to change...in any way" he said in the most sincere way.

"Actually" I said, "I just want to go to bed."

"Oh. Ok. No problem. Any chance we can do this again? I really loved it...Wendy!"

"Yes. A great chance. All night long. I want you to sleep with me, make love to me all night long. I want to wake up with you and have morning sex" I said. "I want you in my bed tonight!"

"Wendy...it would be my greatest pleasure to share your bed tonight" Danny happily said.

And so another first for me...the first anal orgasm, the first multiple fucks in one day, and the first time I slept with a man all night, though I can tell you this, we didn't do much sleeping!

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers