Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex-filled solo camping trip for CD.
5.2k words
4.6
15.6k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. Most of my stories are true, but I do have unrealized fantasies...that I'll try to make reality...hope you enjoy!*

*Note-this is part three of my story entitled 'Best camping trip ever for CD'...if you haven't read the first two parts, or at least part two, you won't understand what's going on at first. I don't like to waste readers time by trying to explain what happened previously...I know I don't like reading stories like that, so I won't do it to my readers. It would benefit you to have read parts one and two first.*

*****

Danny and I had made love four more times before we finally fell asleep. Note I'm in it mainly for the sex. I don't get emotionally attached to another man, but I DID get emotionally attached to the SCENARIO of actually sleeping with a man, making love (ok...getting my brains fucked right out of me) all night, and waking up with 'my man' in the morning! My pantyhose were wet in the rear from all the cum that was deposited there over the last 12 hours...once with AJ, and a total of five times with Danny!

I had the foresight to spread a large towel under me so as to keep the sheets dry. The front of my pantyhose were wet as well, from MY orgasms, I couldn't remember the last time I came that many times in a day, I honestly don't think I have! Here I went from one or two hookups a year to getting fucked SIX TIMES IN ONE 24-hour period! I was in ecstasy! And more would be coming.

The autumn morning sun was up, and so was Danny. He said he had to go home today, though he had planned on staying a few more days. Something he had to deal with at home. I was still wearing my pantyhose, though I had shed everything else during the night. I did still have my makeup on, though it probably needed to be redone or removed after a night of sex and sleeping without taking it off.

"Do me one more time?" I pled.

"Roll on your belly" he commanded. I did as he asked, and without another word, his morning hard-on once again, for our sixth time, pressed against my already wet opening, stretching it with that amazing sensation, followed a second later by the head popping past my ring and deep into my already cum filled insides. Slow and steady, seemingly wanting it to last as long as possible, my lover Danny screwed me long and deep, slow and methodically, and I was relishing every single second of it! I so wished he didn't have to leave, but I still have AJ...maybe I'll share my, or his bed with him. Time will tell.

"That feels so fucking good..." I moaned, wondering why we hadn't tried this position before, regretting not having done so, as it felt like he could go deeper into me than any other position we used during the night.

"It...does...oh man, I'm gonna..." and with that, he buried his cock as deep as he could and came to rest on top of my back, as I felt his cock pulsate as it filled me to capacity with even more cum!

"I wish you didn't have to go. Seriously, I could do this every night!" I said, hearing the disappointment in my own voice.

"Me neither. I'm gonna see if maybe I can come back, maybe I can take care of this bullshit back home and...would I be able to stay with you if I did? I won't be able to get the same site, might not get a site at all this time of the year." The Autumn season attracted many campers, many from Canada as it's their holiday season, and others because there aren't many kids, most people have already put their campers away for the winter.

"Yes, yes you could stay with me, of course, as long as you are ok with me being with AJ during part or most of the day, or maybe going back and forth..." I said, hoping he'd be ok with my proposition.

"I like the back and forth part. I also wouldn't hold it against you if you wanted to give him a wonderful night in the same bed like what you gave to me. You did score with him first, so, I understand and won't stand in the way."

"Well, let me know if you can in fact come back. I'd love that!" I said, hoping he could with more hope than a kid on Christmas morning! He raised himself off of me and his now limp cock exited my wet ass with a ' slurp.' I felt the oh so pleasurable sensation of warm cum running down my crack and onto my own balls. Danny got dressed and we exchanged phone numbers and he told me he'd let me know if he was coming back. I hope he can.

With Danny now gone, I felt an unusual emptiness, both physically, and mentally, which hadn't happened before. I never got emotionally attached to another man. Was I emotionally attached? To him or the situation? For the first time ever, I was genuinely confused. Not the way people would THINK I'm confused (meaning my sexuality, which I'm not confused with at all, I know I am a bisexual crossdresser and that's that, no confusion there), but confused by the fact that I didn't know WHY I felt so emotionally empty.

I got out of bed and stripped off my cum soaked sheer black pantyhose, put them in my laundry bag, and took a quick shower, really the only kind of shower you CAN take in an RV, being limited to six gallons of hot water. I cleaned my face with makeup remover, but left my nails on. I like the feeling of nails on my fingers, and I hate having to take them off. I wonder if I could get away with keeping them on all day. Again, it's not illegal or anything, what could anyone say if they DID notice? It's not like I planned on going shopping or anything, so why not?

I made something to eat, then put on a pair of suntan pantyhose (hard to tell unless up close, and I would just say they're medically necessary), my black shorts, and a black Polo shirt. I couldn't even finish my breakfast, I couldn't wait to take a walk down to AJ's camper. The morning was cool, so I wore my light jacket with hood, the pockets of which I would hide my hooker-red nails glued to my fingers if necessary. I walked out into the morning air, in time to see Danny getting ready to pull out of his site. I felt a wave of actual sadness. What the fuck?

Danny noticed me and called me over. I noticed his camper was NOT hooked up to his truck! "What gives?" I asked, pointing at the trailer still set up in his site.

"I just have to go home for the day, I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow morning" he said with obvious joy. "Wife said it would be crazy to give up my site just for this stupid issue, that I should just come back when I can. I'm only two hours away, and I have 6 days left on my reservation!" he explained. Of course, all I'M hearing is 'we can have more all-night sex for six more days'...

"That's seriously fucking awesome! I'll be honest, I actually felt depressed when I thought you were leaving. Would you be back? Could you come back? Now, you HAVE to come back...I'm so happy!" For the first time ever, another first, I felt my eyes well up with tears. I feigned allergy symptoms, regained my composure, and unconsciously hugged...and kissed Danny, my arms wrapped around him, my blood-red nails fully exposed to anyone who might have been looking, and I actually began to cry.

"You ok?" Danny asked.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I...I don't know why I'm feeling this...way. I never, never felt any...emotions toward another...um...for another man. It's always been strictly physical. Just physical, just sex!" I stammered, barely able to compose myself. I can't bring myself to think it, but...was I actually...NO! It's NOT possible I've fallen in love with a man...in love? LOVE? Fucking seriously? No. It was something else. It was something else. It had to be. I had fun, I'm tired, my mind is racing, I'm in love with a...NO, STOP! NOW! I can't allow this. I can't. But...can I control it? CAN I stop it? I...shit...I don't know.

Danny looked me in the eyes, saying "So? You have feelings for me? I'm flattered! I have feelings for you as well. You don't spend the night with someone, having sex all night, and not have some feelings. You can't, unless you're heartless."

"Well" I replied, "that's pretty much how it's been for me. Heartless. Just sex, going through the motions, pretending. This isn't supposed to happen!"

"But it did. What makes it different, I think, is...we didn't hook up online. We met yesterday...in person, setting up camp. I wasn't looking...well, I WAS looking at your legs and that ass, but I wasn't looking for anyone, nor were you, right?" Danny asked.

"True. We weren't LOOKING per se, but I was always hoping, I WAS advertising in a way. And it worked. I attracted you. But it was supposed to be just sex. That's it. Fun, food, conversation sure, but just sex, no strings attached, no emotions..." I said, still at a loss of how to process all of this.

"Well, I sure wasn't looking for any strings. I figured I'd get laid, haven't had sex with the wife...or anyone for that matter...in three years. So, I wanted to fuck your brains out...and I don't want this to end, but we both know it...it has to." It was Danny's turn to look sad this time. I guess somehow, unknowingly and definitely unplanned, we had developed a...relationship. Again...what the fuck?

Danny's hand found its way down to my leg, and stopped cold, then said "Fuck! Pantyhose! You're driving me nuts...again!" The front of his pants told me he wouldn't be heading home with a hard on. With no words necessary, simply relying on our unspoken connection, he led me to his camper.

We went inside and I pulled my shorts and pantyhose down just below my ever-willing hole, again wearing no panties and the back ripped out, and got on my knees on the small sofa. Danny came up behind me, dropped his pants, again with no words spoken, entered my already lubed love hole. This time was different though...this time he rammed it in and fucked me like an animal...and I loved it! He hit the right spot at the right time, because we both came at the same time...I had another anal orgasm! I shot my load on the back of his couch, as his load filled my insides yet again!

I apologized for making a mess on his couch and wiped it off with a damp rag he had in the sink. He didn't care...he had the most satisfying smile on his face! He said he actually hadn't noticed I still had my red nails on, and when he had noticed my red-tipped hands grabbing the back of his couch, already turned on by the pantyhose, he lost all control.

We kissed for a few minutes, and he left to head home for the day. I could not wait for his return. Hopefully he could come back tonight, but if not, I had a pretty good prospect for someone to sleep with tonight...AJ. I saw myself out, closed the door to Danny's camper, walked through my site, and started my walk toward AJ's camper. The suntan pantyhose felt so much more stimulating than the tights I had on yesterday, and while not as warm, the day was going to be pretty mild, besides, I'll wear pantyhose in the dead of winter when I can. The cool, or cold air has a magical effect on me, the exhilarating feeling around my legs as the cold air circulates around them. A feeling like no other.

I had my hands out of my pockets, being aware of my surroundings though, ready to shove them in my pockets should anyone get close enough to see. About a half hour later, I arrived at AJ's site. He was sitting at his picnic table with his coffee. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Hey, you came back."

"Of course. I DID have a great night with my neighbor...I did tell you about him" I did, wanting his approval I guess.

"Glad. Hey, we're not married...I mean to each other...but as long as I get to have MY fun, it's all good. Um...you wearing nylons?" AJ asked.

"And these...still from last night" I said, holding up my red nails.

"Wow. I want you like your neighbor...um..."

"Danny."

"Like Danny had you. I know next door is more convenient but...go get fully made up and walk back. Don't drive...walk. If you want to get fucked again. I want you the way Danny had you!" AJ stated, almost demanded.

"I would if it was night time."

"I'll be here all day. If you want more of me...I want more of you!"

"You don't want me like this?" I pled.

"No. I mean, I would, but I want the real you, and I want to see how far you're willing to go to get what you want, how badly you want it. If you don't come back, that's fine, but I hope you do. I just want to see how into it you really are."

"I'm VERY into it, AJ. Didn't you see that yesterday? I thought you...we... had a great time!"

"I did, I really did, we did. It would just be such a turn on for you to want me so much that you would do this, walk down all this way as a woman. Black nylons. Mini skirt. Makeup...you said you go all the way, right?"

"Yeah. Never did in daylight though. I'm...terrified." I was almost begging at this point.

"Well, here's your chance. You'll love it. You'll thank me for it. Trust me. It'll be the confidence builder you need...and want!" AJ exclaimed. "And remember...BLACK nylons, not tights, not suntan like you got now."

With my stomach in knots, I took a deep breath and said, without further hesitation, "Ok. Ok, I'll go...change. Gimme a while. It's an hour round trip walking." I couldn't believe I was going to go through with this. Was I? Would I chicken out and just wait for Danny to come back?

"I can't wait to see you. What will I call you? I can't call you Tim now, can I?"

"Wendy." I replied. "I go by Wendy."

"Well...Tim, I hope to see Wendy soon."

"Me...too." I nervously said. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I sheepishly smiled, turned, and began walking back to my site. A half hour walk...a half hour is a LONG time to think about shit. A long time. I couldn't even concentrate on how good it felt to walk in the cool autumn air wearing pantyhose. AJ had turned the tables. I HAD had the upper hand. I just lost control. Hadn't I? I could just blow him off. Not go back. He'd understand. He knows I'm shitting bricks. But for some reason, all I could think about was...what to wear.

*******************

Sitting in my camper, on my couch, the very couch where the most wonderful night of my life began as Danny walked in the door, trying to make sense of it all. I just did my makeup, and I have to say, it was the BEST makeup job I've done yet! I could actually pull this off. That is...IF I could choose an outfit that was sexy yet not over the top, I didn't want to stand out. As it is, nobody, I mean NOBODY, is going to be walking around a campground in autumn wearing a skirt, nylons and full makeup. So...I'm NOT going to go unnoticed.

I decided I would keep my suntan hose on. AJ demanded black, but I would save the black until I got closer to his site...go into the restroom (women's of course), and pull on the black ones I tucked in my small purse. That would at least tone it down a bit for the majority of the walk. I then chose my favorite denim skirt, short but not eye-poppingly so, a black bra to hold my 44C falsies, and a denim button down shirt with white lace trim around the cuffs and collar.

I topped it off with my wig, clip on silver earrings with a denim-blue color/pattern, and a comfortable, yet still sexy pair of flats with memory foam, one of my better pairs, which would be welcome on a long walk, as any woman or CD knows most women's shoes are NOT great for long walks or periods of standing. It was now a little after 11 am. I was hungry, but couldn't eat. My stomach was doing backflips, my heart was pounding like never before.

I stepped outside, and my anxiety peaked, so I sat down at my picnic table for a minute. Was I REALLY going to do this? Seems I've spent all day pondering that question. Well, I'm either going to or I'm not. Which is it, you indecisive prick? I got up, faced the road, considered bailing out one last time, and stepped out from the shelter and relative safety of my campsite, starting my fully dressed trek down to AJ's site, for what I hoped would be more enjoyable and productive than when he turned me away an hour ago.

As I'm walking the distance...not sure of the actual distance but I know it takes 30 minutes...I was extremely self conscious, a nervous wreck. I was uncomfortable. I was scared. I was freaking out, screaming inside that I didn't want to do this, that I SHOULDN'T be doing this. Yet I was...thrilled. I hadn't been THIS excited in...ever, I think. I can't recall EVER feeling this many feelings all at once. I became GLAD I was doing this. Maybe AJ was right...I would THANK him for making me do this.

By the time I was halfway there, I had grown more confident, thanks in part to having brought a few sensible items of 'toned down' clothing, such as the denim skirt and top, suntan pantyhose and the flats I wore. With the exception of full, nearly professionally done makeup, I didn't stand out as much as I would have had I worn fishnets, heels and a slutty mini skirt! But I was still more obvious than anyone else, as I'm sure I was the only person, woman or otherwise, wearing a skirt and makeup walking around the campground.

I arrived at the 'point of no return', the last restroom before getting to his site. I hope he doesn't somehow notice me 'cheating' this way, but if he asks I'll be honest. So I went inside the women's restroom, into the stall furthest from the door, and removed my suntan pantyhose, pulling on the jet black pair in its place. I stuffed the pair of suntan behind the lid of the toilet, between the wall and the lid, for retrieval for my walk back.

Deep breath, and out of the stall I walk. I glanced quickly at myself in the mirror and was stunned at what I saw! I looked TEN TIMES better in this light than I did in the light coming through the skylight of my camper. Wow! I really had nothing to worry about. I couldn't wait to see how AJ would react. Without further delay, feeling horny and more excited than ever, I stepped back out into the early afternoon sun. I felt a little more insecure now, the black pantyhose stood out a LOT more, but also LOOKED so much sexier, black really accents my legs.

Three minutes later I walk into AJ's site. He's not outside like earlier. I knock on his door and he says come in. I walk up the four steps, open his camper door and walk in. He was sitting on the couch, a piece of furniture that has contributed a lot to my enjoyment the last couple days, and I could tell he was pleased by what he saw!

"Holy shit Ti...I mean, Wendy! Fuck, you look...unbelievable. For real."

"Thanks. Took a lot of guts." I said, which was an understatement while totally honest.

"I know. But you did it. How do you feel, having conquered your demon of doubt and low confidence?" AJ asked pointedly.

"Scary. But...exhilarating. I feel...free, in a way." My hands were shaking, AJ noticed and poured me a double shot of whiskey. "Thanks" I said, taking one shot worth in a gulp, sipping the rest like a security blanket.

"I could tell you needed it. It's ok. Even if someone noticed, it would be ok, you're not hurting anyone, the rowdy crowd is back in college, just mostly older folks and people like us getting away one last time before winter. You'd probably get more people genuinely interested in you this time of year too."

"Guess you're right" I agreed. "I was well aware of my surroundings and...nobody gave me a second look." Well, a couple guys checked me out, trying to do so without their wives noticing. Wonder what THEY would do if given the opportunity. Man, I'm such a fucking slut...and proud of it!

AJ motioned me to sit beside him, where he began caressing my legs again. He leaned over and kissed me softly, passionately, ever so gently. It was electrifying. I'm usually not into the kissing and foreplay, and really not into giving blowies (aka blow jobs), but today, right here, right now...I want to give AJ the full works! I reached for his zipper to find he had already unleashed what I had come back for! I slid off the couch and sank to my knees, I was gonna leave some bright red lipstick rings on his tool!

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers
12