Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex-filled solo camping trip for CD.
2.5k words
4.57
15.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. Most of my stories are true, but I do have unrealized fantasies...that I'll try to make reality...hope you enjoy!*

*Note-this is part four of my story entitled 'Best camping trip ever for CD'...if you haven't read the first three parts, or at least part two and three, you won't understand what's going on at first. I don't like to waste readers time by trying to explain what happened previously...I know I don't like reading stories like that, so I won't do it to my readers. It would benefit you to have read parts one, two and three first.*

*****

I fell fast asleep sitting up on my couch after returning from AJ's campsite, having received one of the best and most intense fucks of my life. Which seemed to be the way things were going to keep heading, if the last 24 hours are an indicator.

I had sat down for a minute...just a minute. That was about 2 pm. That minute, I realized when I finally heard the knocking on the door, was more like two hours. I looked at my watch, which read 16:11 (4:11 pm, I use military time). Now, being drowsy, just waking up, and not thinking straight, I naturally assumed it was AJ, or perhaps Danny came back early. Who else could it be? I hadn't locked the door, I could see the lock from where I sat, so, I simply said "Come on in, it's open", not even TRYING to speak in a feminine voice. Who else could it be? Right?

The door opens and in comes...well...not AJ...and...not Danny! Oh...fuck.

Standing in my doorway was a nice looking guy, maybe in his late 30's, with a pleasant enough look about him. Now, remember at the end of the last part when I said 'I sat on the couch, covered with a blanket of course?' Well, I meant the COUCH was covered with a blanket...NOT ME! So here I am, in full view of my new visitor, hoping this would turn out my way, but still not knowing what to expect.

"Hi. I know, how original, right? I'm Tom. I, uh, noticed you walking by a while ago."

"Hi. Um, yeah. Well, this is what I like to do. I'm not hurting anyone and..."

"Oh it's cool, I don't have a problem with it. I was actually just...well, I was HOPING you were a..."

"Crossdresser?" I asked.

"Yeah. I know that some, maybe most, I don't know...but many, they like to..."

"Have sex?" again finishing his thought.

Tom laughed, saying "YES, SEX." Tom almost shouted. "My wife hasn't let me near her since our son was born...three YEARS ago. Hormones all fucked up or something. I'm horny, I'll even pay you if you want!"

"Um, wow. Ok, look, I DO love guys fucking me, I'll be honest, and can never get enough. I don't charge, but I DO have a fantasy about being a hooker. So, if you want to pay me, give me a dollar or five...that will officially make me a hooker...unless you're a cop."

Tom laughed again, assuring me he wasn't a cop, and pulled out his wallet. "All I have is a twenty, but I don't mind making your fantasy come true...I did offer to pay...if you let me...you know."

"Fuck me. You can say it. Do you want to fuck me, Tom? Tell me what you want."

"Yes. What's your name? No...never mind, if I don't know it, I won't mistakenly shout it out if my wife and I ever have sex again. But I can't be gone long, I told her I was just going for a short walk." Tom stated nervously.

"Ok. This can be quick. You mind bareback? I have a condom if you prefer."

"I hate condoms, and I know I'M safe, haven't even fucked my own wife in three years...but you already know that." he said, almost shamefully.

"Ok. I'm safe, as far as I know. I have had sex yesterday and today with two different guys, both married, so I figure they're safe too. You want me to change into something more...sexy?"

"You're fine, just like that. I need to Make this quick." Tom almost begged.

"Ok. Come up here, to the bed." I directed Tom. He followed me to the bed in front, where I laid back and opened my legs. I directed him forward, and motioned him to put my legs up on his shoulders. Certainly not the first time I've done THIS! Tom hastily moved into position, guided by the hole in my pantyhose, and pressed against my opening. I could not believe this now, now I HAD to be dreaming! I had to be! Dream or not, his cock was stretching my hole like nobody before him! Had I not been so loose from this last 24 hours, I would not have been able to take his girth, not easily anyway.

Tom needed no words, was gentle and respectful, and simply horny. His massive cock surprised me, but it went in without much pain, thanks to being well worn lately. He grabbed my ankles and started licking them, which is a HUGE turn on for me! I was close to cumming myself, and felt like I could possibly have another anal orgasm!

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum inside you, you dirty whore of a crossdressing fag!" he said as he splashed my insides with his cum, adding to an already massive deposit.

No hands-free for me this time, but that's ok, I don't need to. It's a bonus if I did cum. I felt his cock pulsate more than ever before on the count of him being so much larger than anyone before him.

"You enjoy fucking this fag?" I half jokingly asked.

"I am sorry if I offended you, just dirty talk. After all, what's this make me? I just fucked a...a guy. Because of my ice queen wife, I just paid a guy for sex. Dude...what do I do now?"

"You remember this forever, and the next time you jerk off, you think of this, and you'll cum so hard you'll get dizzy!" I told him. Tom was a classic case of guilty pleasure. Like I said earlier, some guys feel guilty, remorseful, dirty. But what's done is done...enjoy the memory I always say.

"Got no choice now. Fuck man, I can't believe I just did that."

"Why not? Look, you certainly enjoyed it, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I did. It was great. But was it great because it was the first orgasm I've had in three years, or was it great because it was great sex?"

"It was great sex Tom, trust me. I could tell by the look on your face, you were actually enjoying the experience. there is a big difference between great sex and simple gratification. you achieved both today. You achieved gratification and you did so by having great sex." I said, trying to 'talk him off the ledge.'

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Tom then laughed, saying " but I can't believe I just fucked a guy!"

"Well, if you want more, and they usually do, I'm free, literally, and here for another week and a half." I told him, hoping he could let it go and come back for more. Plus, I don't want the guy to feel remorseful for the rest of his life.

"I might just do that. I already did, so what would it hurt to do it again. I have needs." Now Tom was starting to think more rationally and level-headed. If I were to guess, I would say he's getting horny again. We all know that the little head does a lot of thinking for the big head, which usually leads to bad decisions, but some bad decisions are just too damn enjoyable to resist.

"I'd like that. Same time of day would work best, as I have two regulars I am taking care of."

"Cool. Ok, maybe I'll see you again. I gotta get back" Tom said as he opened the door and walked out into the late afternoon sun. Wow. This was all too surreal I thought as the door closed behind Tom. I have been literally fucked senseless, more times than a real whore, and my remorse level is at zero! The more I get, the more I want! But this place seems to be crawling with horny guys! Holy shit! It seems like I'll have all the sex I want and need. But what will I do when it comes to an end? I get to go back to the one or two quickie Craigslist nut jobs a year, when I've been getting more cock in a DAY than I've had in the last ten YEARS.

Just then I get a message. It's from Danny.

Danny: It's Danny. Should be back about 3 am. You want me to come over?

Me: Door will be open, I'll be wearing something sexy, yes please come over, wake me if I'm sleeping, please?

Danny: If you want me to, I will.

Me: If I'm sleeping, will you wake me up by fucking me? That would be so hot!

Danny: Oh hell yeah. Would love to. See you later.

Me: Can't wait, drive safe. Love you.

Danny: Love you too.

WHAT THE FUCK...I SAID THAT? AND I HIT SEND? But...he said it...too. Did he mean it. Did I mean it? Oh man, I'm really ducked up right now, I seriously don't know what's going on, don't know what to do. My wife and I aren't getting along anyway, that's the real reason I'm on this solo trip, and that's the reason I feel no remorse. We're talking about a divorce anyway, I haven't fucked MY wife for SIX years. What would I do with my freedom?

Anyway, Danny is married, what makes me think he'd leave his wife for me. And my job? I can't live as a woman. I'm fucked either way. I'll have my freedom, but not what I really want...true happiness. Too bad Danny's not a rich single guy who wanted a crossdresser for a wife or partner or whatever the fuck it would be called)...I would quit my job and live as a woman full time, I'd go all the way except cutting of my own dick. Sorry, I still need to fuck someone now and then and jerk off.

I occupied the rest of my day with some fishing and walking through the woods, I went into town and got some firewood and food, and hit McDonald's (no crossdressing involved this time, I still haven't reached the point of being bold enough to go into town during the day fully dressed). I started a campfire when i got back, and AJ stopped by, but we just talked, hung out and had a few beers. I nervously told him about Danny, and our feelings for each other, and he was very understanding, supportive and kind.

I told him I'd still like to have him any chance I get. I felt I owed him at least that, not to mention he is a great fuck! AJ left at around midnight and i went inside. I changed into a pair of black lace panties, sheer black thigh highs with a lace band, and a purple teddy with black lace. I got into bed, exhausted from the events over the last 36 hours, and drifted off to sleep.

***********************

I have to be dreaming. This feels so good...mmmmmm, yeah, oh baby...I had this sensation of fullness, of warmth, of security. I felt like I was being held, held while being made love to. When I finally awoke, I realized where those feelings were coming from...it wasn't a dream, not in the traditional sense, but it was Danny! He had returned, and as promised, started giving me, albeit very gently, while I was sleeping.

"Hi."

"Hey. I love what you're wearing! Did you have fun today?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I did, but I couldn't wait for you to get back!" I told him.

He said "I couldn't wait to GET back. Had a long day though, so I'm not gonna be much good for an all nighter."

"It's ok...it's not just about...sex. Damn. It USED to be. What's happening to me?" I almost whispered.

"I don't know. I never, honestly never thought I'd be sleeping with a guy...crossdresser or not. This seems...different. Like, like somehow gender doesn't matter. I don't know. All I know is that I...want...you."

"What?" Did I hear Danny correctly?

"I want YOU, Wendy, I know you're married and I can't have you, but that doesn't stop me from wanting you. That thing I had to take care of at home? I had to sign my portion of the divorce documents. Long time coming, but now I'm available."

I nearly leapt out of bed. "Danny! I'm getting divorced too!" I nearly screamed! His eyes lit up in joyous disbelief, and without a word, pulled me close and we kissed for a long time before I mounted his very hard, soon to be single, divorced cock, and milked him for all I was worth! I wasn't worried how much noise we made or if the trailer was rocking, I didn't even fucking care if anybody knew we were two guys fucking each others brains out in the camper!

As was becoming a regular occurrence, I once again shot my load hands-free, spraying the inside of my lace panties with gobs of cum. Man, I got some laundry to do when I get home! I continued riding him as hard and as fast as I could, when I could see he was ready to blow.

"Danny...do you...really..."

"Yes Wendy, I love you. I really, do, love you!"

I started crying, a 49-year old crossdressing man, crying tears of joy that another man fell in love with me. It's so wrong, I know, yet it FEELS so RIGHT! Danny grabbed my hips and tensed up like I hadn't yet seen him do, and he came in me so hard it felt like an enema! He throbbed and twitched and pulsated for a good 30 seconds, I actually was concerned he might pass out. I looked him in the eyes, and I saw the same tears of joy I myself had.

********************

In this fucked-up world we live in, conventional is no longer the rule, but rather the exception. Normal has no definition, no boundaries, and no limitations. In this life, you take what you can get, even if it comes in a non-conventional package. For if you choose not to seize what is being offered to you by fate itself, if you make choices based on the packaging alone, you choose not to be as happy and fulfilled as you could possibly be. Those who live by stereotypes, prejudice, and intolerance do not truly live. They merely exist. Happiness is not merely existing, but rather, happiness is living how YOU want to, not how others THINK you should live. Live for yourself, not for others.

*****

***I'm ending this story here. Please let me know if you'd like Danny and Wendy to show up in another story or stories. I appreciate all feedback and criticism, and look forward to your input***

Lovinhose
Lovinhose
221 Followers