Best CSR Ever!

Story Info
CSR sucks off her sales manager.
908 words
3.49
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Techno chime of the electric doorbell BeeBooped through the building, cuing a handful of employees scattered about the place to echo one another's greeting; "Hello, welcome to *insert arbitrary store name*".

An older, scroungy looking couple had entered, and despite the triad of greetings the couple didn't bother to look up from their own meandering dealings. I rolled my eyes at the irony, it fucking figures right?! They make you recite the same mechanical bullshit over and over so we come off as nicer people, but customers are so desensitized they won't look up at five people telling them "hi". Now who's being rude?

I continued to forge the paperwork in front of me, repeatedly dialing the theater box office and listening to the movie phone guy, as he rattled off show times for the 45th time that day. I faked enthusiasm while signing off on landlord and character references for citizens dangling at the bottom of the food chain. All so they could take home over priced merchandise that they could never afford outright. As the day crept on the movie phone guys voice even seemed to dim, as if he too grew weary of my games. My red pen happily dotting my I's and crossing my T's, as it danced along the rows of congruent boxes all begging to be filled with his ink.

However the "processing" would have to wait. The intercom Screeched and crackled... then my managers voice came pouring out, deep and up tempo; "umm Janet (he constantly called me the wrong J name) can you come to the back and explain to me this mixup in inventory?"

I bit my bottom lip to keep it from peeling back into a smile as I glanced around the floor then hurriedly made a bee line to the back room.

I stepped in and yelled out "yes boss!?" His voice rang back from a city of stacked mattresses and box springs; "I need an AL7 Jennifer."

I squeezed through what I imagined was the front gate and made my way into the fortress, "why are you staging already?" I asked but before I even got the words out I felt his hand around my wrist, pulling me between the walls of two mattresses, sealed in thick plastic. My back against the far wall, his hand half supporting half clutching my left cheek and neck as he leaned in to kiss me. His lips are soft and addicting, the more I taste them the more I want. Like water, he pours into my mouth and drips down my thighs, Time stands still when I'm lost in him, mesmerized by the melodical nature of his kiss, the only clear feeling/image I get is the resounding feeling of his hand holding my face, like a slap , but painless, an intense focus on one sensation at a time. His hands pick me up and drop me into an abyss of yearning. I'm lost in this joyful darkness letting my tongue negotiate the path; softly I lap my tongue at his top teeth. kissing his top lip,

Flicking my tongue against his lip softly nibbling it...

Hands feel their way in the darkness, slithering down his body to thickness crushing against the zipper of his neatly pleated business attire. My fingers fumble with his belt as he politely forces me to my knees, greeted by the ridged manifestations of our lust, my lips a breath away from the tip, im eager but hesitant, a sticky stifled breath rattling from my lips hot against the smooth skin encasing his head, my tongue sweetly begging it to slide back and allow my tongue to trace the thick ridge of his cock. Slurping up a sticky stream of saliva clinging to the tip of his dick as it pulls free of my lips. Eagerly sucking his appendage in my throat, letting the head bob against the constricted depths of my gag reflex till forcing the motion any ways, a slick sucking feeling as my esophagus dislodges the dick forcing its way down its cramped corridors.

A symphony of gasps and pants followed by a chorus of slurping swallows.

A throttled moan regurgitated from the depths of his throat only encouraging my enthusiasm, my lips griping his girth swallowing him into my airway, grinding into my depths till the need for oxygen bypasses the desire to feel your cum percuss against my larynx, a sharp gasp smothered in sticky saliva but gurgles to a slurp as his dick spills into my mouth, dribbling over the edges forcing me to wipe the corners of my mouth as I make my way up from my knees.

My movement hastened by a sudden commotion outside our posturpedic paradise. My manager, quick to wit, ducks into the clearing and points out several items; "I've been inspecting these and whoever quality assured these did a terrible job, I don't know if it was you but you're going to do them again." He said in an elevated tone as the customer accounts manager came rounding the corner,

A retort of disgust escaping my lips, "yea, OK, NOT!"

He steps up to me, so close I can smell myself on him and dryly replies,

"Yes, you are, or you can clock out and go home!" A smug grin on his bittersweet lips as he turned and walked away, disbelief on my face like the salt on my lips... Thick!