Best Friend Joey's Sister Lilly

Story Info
Young man is introduced to hot Latin anal sex.
678 words
3.94
144.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

If Lilly ever found out, I was fucking her mother she would've killed me! Who knows what Joey would've done if he found out that I was fucking both his sister AND his mom! But when you're 18 years old, your cock does ALL the thinking. Thank god....

Lilly possessed a beautiful Puerto Rican ass, which made not only my cock ache but every man on the block as well. Lilly proved to be anything but sisterly. She loved getting fucked at every chance. I guess she took after her mom And here I was ravaging that ass! What a lucky guy!

How it all started, who really knows and who really cares! Lilly always gave me that coy "I wanna suck your cock" look whenever I came over. Then again, at 18 I thought ALL women wanted to suck my cock. Surely I wanted them to.

I had dropped by and Joey wasn't home yet, just Lilly in her cut off jeans and halter top. Her tan olive skin glistened. Her short dark hair and pouty lips made her look sultry. As was customary, whenever I came by I would greet her with a kiss. But this time it was just the two of us and the kiss was far from the customary one.

Instantly, my cock thickened as I pressed against her thigh. Her response was to hold me tighter and open her mouth to let my tongue in. I almost came right then and there. Her thigh felt fantastic as she pressed it into me. She held my face with both hands as we tongue kissed. Her soft tongue made my head spin.

Lilly wasted no time and grabbed at my cock. She commented as to how she had heard about me and had just been waiting for the right time. Heard from whom, I wondered (her mom?). My cock popped out, and just as quickly Lilly started to stroke it vigorously. She would stroke the shaft and cup my balls simultaneously.

I turned her around, and pulled her hips onto me. In the same move I reached around and grabbed at her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. She was drenched.

I pulled her shorts and panties down and licked the crack of her ass. Lilly moaned and braced herself against the wall in front of her. I continued to lick her ass, getting closer and closer to her ass hole. She went wild with every lick (and to think I had never done this before!).

I licked and licked. Then she just pushed her ass out and I plunged my tongue in. My Puerto Rican Lilly was beside herself. I stood up and rubbed my cock against her ass. She was so wet. I rubbed my cock head up and down, getting closer and closer to her hole. Lilly pushed back.

Sensing what she wanted, I pushed my cock into her ass. Lilly let out a groan and said "Fuck my ass with that fat cock! Bust my ass baby! Bust it! It's all yours!" I would shove my cock as deep as I could and pull it out. Each stroke harder than the previous one.

At one point, I pulled it completely out and saw Lilly's ass hole gaping open! It was huge! It looked like a hungry mouth, waiting for my cock.

I shoved my cock furiously and came inside her ass. I rubbed her clit as I shoved my cock; squeezing her clit with my finger tips. Lilly feeling that I was cumming in her ass came herself. She bucked hard into me. Making my cock go in even deeper.

As I came I pulled it out and my wad went flying all over her ass. I literally creamed her ass. Lilly looked over her shoulder with half closed eyes. Our legs weak and wobbly.

Lilly and I secretly became lovers (actually "fuck mates") from that day on. Our fuck frenzies lasted for a few years. I still wonder how did she hear about me. Hmmm?

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers