Best Friend Stacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy returned home the next day and we hung out together as a threesome and had a great time. We cooked, drank, watched movies and laughed like crazy at all kinds of dumb things. We even did laundry and had fun making jokes at each other's underwear.

A couple days later, Trish had spent the night, and early one morning I was lying awake just thinking about the dilemma I faced with Stacy and also thinking about the two times I'd been with Trish and how she turned me on so much. Of course, I have my morning wood going on, and was also thinking if Trish would indeed fulfill her end of the bargain.

Sure enough, I heard a gentle knock on my door, which then opened slightly and I saw Trish poke her head in. "You awake?" she asked softly.

"Yeah...what's up Trish?"

"Can I come in for a minute?"

"Sure, c'mon in."

She came in wearing that short, sexy silk robe she'd taken to wear around the apartment, and sat on the side of the bed.

"I have my plan worked out Jason. You still in?"

"I guess so. I gave you my word."

"I know...it was a bit, um, coerced under the circumstances, she smiled.

"You made a very compelling argument."

"And I gave you a bargain too. I was wondering if I could make good on my share of the bargain?"

"Oh, don't worry about that Trish."

"No...a deal's a deal." With that, she pulled the sheets down and exposed my naked body and sporting a major early morning erection.

"Sleeping in the buff and my...aren't we all ready now. And I just got here," she said, eyeing my hard on.

"It's just one of those mornings..."

"Were you getting ready to masturbate? Or were you doing it already?"

"Well, sort of..." I said, a bit embarrassed at being 'almost' caught.

"Go ahead then...let me watch a minute."

"Huh?"

"I want to watch." She slipped off her robe and let me gaze at her full breasts. "This helps you, doesn't it?"

"It sure does." I started stroking my cock slowly, imminently more aroused with her naked body next to mine and her looking down at me.

"Is that how you do it? Is that how you would make yourself come?"

"Well mostly...it isn't that complicated, you know."

I kept up stroking my cock, watching her watching me.

"That's very sexy Jason. I like watching you stroke yourself, watching you jerk off," she said, testing the waters with her words too.

"It's way sexier with you here too. This may not take too long Trish."

"Well, don't get too carried away yet. I have my deal to follow through." With that, she leaned down and took the head of my cock into her mouth as I stroked.

"Oh god," I moaned at the feel of her lips against my hard cock, already way stimulated. "That's way better than just my hand."

She knelt down on the floor at the side of my bed, and still watched me stroking my cock. "I've been practicing something else Jason...wanna see?"

"What's that Trish?"

"Let me show you." She wrapped her hand around my hand and took me into her mouth again, doing that erotic tongue swirl she did so well the other day. I groaned at the feel of her tongue, and then she kept dipping her head lower and lower, pushing my hand away with her hand and she took me fully into her mouth so her lips were against the skin of my lower stomach. Now that was a hell of a sight.

"Oh god Trish...that's wild...so deep." She held me there and I felt her mouth and tongue pressed against my cock as I throbbed in her throat.

"You like that?" she said, slowly taking my cock from her mouth. "I've figured out how to deal with the gag reflex thing."

"Now that's a skill Trish...let me feel it again," I said. She smiled, and again took me fully into her mouth, slowly inch by inch devouring my cock.

"Oh Trish...so good...that's so good..." She started sucking me up and down, wrapping her fingers around the shaft of my cock and stroked me when her mouth let up on me. "I'm going to come Trish...gonna come in a minute," I groaned in warning of my impending release.

She just nodded and kept doing what she was doing. In a minute, I exploded in her mouth and I could see her trying to swallow the cum that shot into her mouth. I groaned and tried to be as quiet as I could. Her mouth kept milking the shooting liquid until my orgasm subsided and she just held me there for a few moments.

"Now how was that?"

"That was amazing Trish...you're a very avid student. That was a good lesson two."

"So my plan is still cooking. More to come!" she said, smiling at her pun while she pulled her robe back on and softly padded out of my room. This was quite the crazy sex-filled girlfriend that Stacy had brought into our lives. I could only imagine what the plan was that she was cooking.

12