Best Friend Takes His Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do?" Matt asked, genuinely concerned. He felt just as ashamed over what happened as she did. It had been an accident. Was Emily going to be able to forgive him? Or had he just lost her forever?

"I had a momentary freak out too, Matt. But then I realized that they make the morning-after pill for a reason. As long as I take it tomorrow before I go dress shopping everything will be fine," she assured him, smiling against his lips. "Do you know what that means?"

He had an idea as he felt her hand reaching down to stroke him to erection once more. "No. What?"

"Not only are you the first man to cum inside of me, but you can also cum in me as many times as you want tonight," she elaborated, a mischievous grin on her angelic face. "The pill should take care of everything tomorrow so we have no reason to worry."

She kissed him fiercely to emphasize her point and sucked on his lower lip as his delicious shaft sprang back to its full length quickly. "Bend me over and fuck me, Matt. Pour your cum into me. I need to feel you cumming inside me again!"

Neither could deny that the feeling for both of them had been incredible. Indescribable, even. And there was no turning back now. What was done was done. They could accept it and move on. And quite frankly she was already addicted to the feeling and she wanted it again. And again. And again. As many times as they could get away with this night as possible.

She yelped as Matt suddenly turned her around and gripped the back of her neck, forcefully bending her over in front of him so that her ass was backed snugly against his crotch. She had to grip the shower wall to stay upright but she mewled with delight as she felt his cock sinking into her from behind. Her favorite position with him. She loved it when he took her roughly, dominantly. Every bit of him just oozed authority.

"God, yes! Fuck me, Matt! Fuck me hard and explode in me!" She begged, grinding and rolling her hips backward to take him in deeper. She reveled in the loud sound of their hips colliding over and over again over the steamy water of the shower.

She screeched with delight as Matt abruptly gripped her hair in his fist and gave a sharp tug, forcing her head to jerk back as he slammed into her with those violent, brutal thrusts. She could feel the sting of his muscular hips against her ass with every merciless push he made. She had egged him on and she knew there was no stopping him now. But she had him exactly where she wanted him.

"You're such a dirty little slut, Em! Begging your husband's best friend to unload in you as he sits around at home wondering what we're doing together!"

It was so fucking wrong but it felt so fucking right. "Yes, God, yes! I'm yours, Matt! I'm your dirty slut to cum in whenever you want to!"

Matt growled with pleasure as he fucked her like a beast. The dirty talk just spurred him on but he knew that was the point. "Are you telling me I can cum in you whenever I want? That I can paint your fertile cunt with my seed whenever I feel like it?!"

"Yessss! God yes! Take me, claim me, make me fully yours! Cum in me whenever you want! I fucking love it! I want to feel it every time you fuck me!" Emily cried out, bucking her hips back wildly against him to match his merciless rhythm. Did she mean it or was it just the heat of the moment?

She knew it wouldn't be long before Matt was going to blow and sure enough, it was just a few minutes later as she was nearing her peak and so was he.

"Here it comes, slut! I'm gonna cum in your pussy! I'm gonna knock you up while your husband can't! I'm gonna take that privilege away from him right fucking now! I'm gonna put a baby in your dirty, cheating belly!"

"Oh fuck yes! Give me all your cum! Knock me up, Matt! Put your baby inside of me! Breed your best friend's wife!" She begged, rocking her hips backward to drive him into her cunt as deep as possible so his big cock would fire that cum directly into her ripe womb.

Matt let out a loud yell as he rooted himself as far as he could go into her well-fucked cunt and blew his second huge load of the night inside of her. Jesus Christ! He felt like he was cumming buckets as spurt after spurt of his potent sperm erupted out of him into her unprotected pussy. She was milking him for all he was worth. The feeling was fucking divine. He was positive that he was going to put a baby into his best friend's wife tonight but as long as she took the pill in the morning they had nothing to worry about. It was all just a fantasy, right?

Once he was spent, Emily turned and got on her knees and took him into her mouth, dutifully cleaning his member of their combined juices. She made sure to rub and stroke his sensitive sacs as she sucked. When he stayed hard she moved him over to the bench in the large shower and seated herself on him and began to ride his turgid rod cowgirl style. It was like she was insatiable for him now that she knew the joy of having his remarkable manhood give her creampie after delicious creampie.

She cupped and squeezed her big tits as she rode him like a bucking bronco. It took him longer to cum this time so she had two fantastic orgasms before she felt him swelling and growing hard as steel inside of her as she bounced and gyrated frantically along every inch of his delicious fuck meat. She squealed in ecstasy as she felt his hot cum spurting into her in rapid bursts. She continued to move her sex over his full length until she had sucked every drop available to her from him and she was sure his balls had nothing left to give.

They cleaned themselves up and then moved back to the bedroom where Matt fucked five more loads into her ravenous pussy. She couldn't get enough. Just when he thought he couldn't go on she used her mouth, hands, and lips to stir him up all over again. And next thing he knew he was pounding away until he fed her rapacious cunt another dose of his life-giving seed.

It was well into the night that they both collapsed in a heap on the bed, the two of them unable to physically go on. They passed out in each other's arms and dreamed of a bright future together full of children and marriage. Was that where this was heading?

The next morning Matt was woken up to the pleasant feeling of Emily lapping at his morning wood from base to tip with her wet tongue.

"Well good morning to you too, slut," Matt murmured, reaching down to grip a fistful of the hot wife's silken locks in his fist as she dutifully fellated him to full mast. Fuck her mouth was amazing. She really knew how to give head.

Matt growled with pleasure as she took him balls deep into her hungry maw. "You're a greedy little slut for my cock aren't you bitch?"

Emily could only moan out her agreement as her lips stayed firmly wrapped around his pole and climbed from base to tip over and over again, driving him into the back of her throat with each downward stroke. He was in heaven.

He jerked her head off of his tumid meat and turned her so she was on all fours on the bed with her ass on display high in the air. He slid his cock into her moist hole with ease and began hammering in out of the gate with violent thrusts, slapping her ass a few times as he took her roughly like he knew she craved. There was no more denying that she was a slut for him. And he wanted it to stay that way. He would do anything to keep her as his. He was sorry that it would hurt Toby's feelings, they were friends, but like hell he was just going to hand his wife back over to him without a fight. Emily was his now come Hell or high water.

They fucked frantically for a few minutes until he drove into her and unleashed his first hefty load of the day into her tightly milking sex. He reveled in the feel of her gripping and squeezing him after each time he spurted more of his hot cum into her thirsty pussy to drain every drop of his life-bearing spunk out of him. It was a feeling unlike any other, one that was easy to become addicted to. Were they both guilty of not wanting this to end? He wondered what would happen after she took the pill this morning. Was he going to have to pull out again? Or was she going to be unable to resist the feel of it going forward?

Matt took a quick shower, dressed to impress in a thousand-dollar suit and tie, kissed Emily goodbye, and then ran out the door to climb into the back of his waiting limo to be driven to work. Stu had been his driver since he was a little boy and they had grown quite close over the years to the point where he thought of him as a member of the Bradford family.

"Good morning, Matt. How's my favorite strapping young lad today?" Stu asked, cheery as usual.

Matt chuckled at his enthusiasm. "Not too bad, Stu. Not too bad. What about you? How's Margaret doing lately?"

Stu guffawed. "She's married to me, how do you think she's doing?"

They laughed in unison as the limo drove into the city to their destination. Matt knew already that today was going to be a good day. And it was.

12