Best Friends

Story Info
Cameron finds right guy to give her a precious gift
30.9k words
4.35
74.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a longer story with a lot of time spent on emotions and character and development. If you enjoyed this story or if you hated it please take the time to vote and to tell me why - Aspiring Romantic.

* * * * *

"Come on," she pleaded. "Just stick it in there!"

"I'm trying," I responded, breathlessly. "It just doesn't want to go in."

Cameron was sprawled out on the bed with her platinum blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, showing off the dark roots. Anxiously, she waited for me to slide the large shaft home.

After being apart for nearly two months, this was a much-anticipated meeting. "Come on," she moaned again. "You're fucking killing me here!"

"That's it," I said, no longer hiding my frustration. "I give up." I dropped the large metal shaft I had been holding for the last 15 minutes. "I didn't come over here to help you put your furniture back together. Get your dad to do this shit when he gets home."

"Good," she said with a smile. "I'm starving. Let's order some Chinese food to go with that wine." Cameron hopped off the bed and led the way back downstairs.

It was the first weekend of summer break, and the two of us were celebrating a reunion or sorts. Cameron and I had been friends for as long as I could remember. We grew up together, and had been nearly inseparable since the beginning of high school. Over the last nine months, we had each been away for our first year of college. Although we talked on the phone several times a week, this was our first time hanging out together since Easter.

We ordered our Chinese food, and a half hour later we sat in the living room eating and watching television. Cameron had been depressed all week after finding out her parents wouldn't be around on her first weekend home from school. She had found out on the previous Saturday that her father's company was sending him to New York from some meetings. Since her mom and sister had never been, he took them along. Knowing that Cameron had always been uncomfortable home alone, I had volunteered to keep her company. I had known her parents most of my life, and they were comfortable with the idea, so I had dropped in on Saturday afternoon with a couple of rented movies and some cheap strawberry Mad Dog, Cameron's drink of choice in our youth.

The two of us sat eating and drinking, barely watching the movie as we shared college stories and the latest gossip about kids from high school. Although we each had a solid year of partying under our belt, it still didn't take long for us to get drunk off the cheap malt liquor.

We had been joking around and talking for a while, when she asked "So, you still haven't met any interesting girls at school?"

"You know me," I responded, "I've had some fun, but there's no one to replace you."

"Finding all the pretty girls and breaking their hearts, as usual?" she asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," she smiled..."It's just you know how you are...you either hang around the sluts, or you find some cute little innocent thing, coax her into bed, and then break her heart with some other girl."

"Oh," I responded. She had described my M.O. perfectly, and suddenly I wanted to change the subject. "How about you?" I asked. "Have you been out giving some college guys the thrill of their life?"

"I've dated a few guys," she answered, "nothing serious, but I think you knew that."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Oh, you know why..."she said.

"Why?"

"Babe," she began in a serious tone, "We've been friends forever, and we talk about almost everything...but there are still some things we never talk about."

"Like what?"

"Like the rumors that always went around high school" she said. "I've heard the ones about me, and some about you, and I know you must have."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I responded, but inside I knew what she was going to say.

"Don't bullshit me," Cameron said. She began to imitate a snooty female voice "I heard that Cameron Valance is a dyke." And, in a deep male voice "Cameron doesn't put out for anyone...I bet she's a carpet muncher." Again. using the snooty voice. she said, "I heard she got caught eating out some other lesbo at a party."

"Oh, that rumor," I said. "Yeah, I've heard all of them, but I never said anything about it because I knew it was bullshit. I mean, I know you fooled around with Jennie Milano at that party. I know you did lot's of stuff with girls, because you told me. But I've never thought you were a lesbian. You went out with guys in high school all the time, and talk about cute actors and stuff." It was the first time I could remember lying to Cameron about something serious. Oftentimes I had wondered if she might be gay, but had never brought it up, feeling it might ruin our friendship. After all, if she was gay, it didn't really matter.

"But you also knew I never fucked any of those guys in high school" she responded. "And I think you knew when you asked earlier me that I didn't fuck any guys at college either."

"So what?" I answered, "Lots of people don't have sex until later in life. That doesn't make you gay."

"You're still afraid to ask," she said. "But I'm not going to be a bitch and make you say it. I'm not a lesbian. At least I don't think I am. I see guys I think are hot, but when I've started fooling around with a guy...you know, making out, him touching me, trying to feel my breast...I just don't get turned on by it. But I still think there is a guy out there for me, but for now, I'm happy fooling around with girls...it's just easier, and I enjoy it."

"Well, I've got nothing else to do tonight." I said joking. We both laughed. Suddenly a thought popped into my head. "What rumors were you talking about regarding me?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," she said..."Just about your thing."

"What thing?"

"You know, about your thing," she giggled.

"No, I don't know, what thing?"

"Come on...don't make me say it" she pleaded.

"Cammie, I honestly don't know what you are talking about."

She looked at me with frustrated eyes as she sighed. Then she blurted it out. "About your cock...you have some great, big, giant cock."

I stared at her in shock. I had honestly never heard many rumors about it. "There are rumors about it?" I asked, stunned.

"You really don't know? I've heard as long as 14 inches, and as big around as my wrist. All the girls talked about it...several of them asked me if I had seen it, since they knew we were friends...the girls that didn't take me for a dyke that is."

"I can't believe girls talk about it."

"I can't believe you didn't know," she said. "I mean, honestly, you're cute, and you're funny and great when someone gets to know you, but at first, you are awkward around girls, and how many did you sleep with in high school?"

"I don't know," I answered, "a few."

"A few," she giggled. "Just counting the ones you told me about, it was over 10 during our last 2 years. That's more than a few. And, baby, I'm your best friend, but you're horrible at flirting. Didn't you ever wonder how you got to so many?"

Honestly, I had never really thought about, and I told her so. I knew I was decent at flirting with shy girls, but with the popular girls I was always been nervous, yet I had managed to bed quite a few of them. I had always thought that they found the nervousness endearing. Cameron told me that she had even heard of girls targeting me out, to see if the rumors were true.

I blushed a little. "Well, it's really not that big you know. It's between 9 and 10 inches, and about this big around," I said, holding my fingers up to show the girth.

"God," she responded, "I've never seen one up close, but, honey, I've read, and that's a lot bigger than the average, isn't it?" I nodded. "Something like that would rip me apart!"

"You'd be surprised," I answered.

Cameron giggled. "How do you even fit something that big in your pants? How do you wear shorts?"

"It's really not that big of a deal," I said. "Do you want to just see it?"

"No. No, I don't." she laughed, and then paused. "Well, yes, kind of. I've never seen one, and I'm curious, but no, I shouldn't. No .I don't want to, unless you want to show it to me...but I shouldn't...and I don't want to take advantage of you...I'd have to pay you back some how. Maybe show you my boobs?"

"You don't have to pay me back. It's no big deal." I stood up in front of Cameron and unzipped my jeans, and unbuttoned them. I pulled them down a bit, as well as my boxers, and gently pulled out my penis. The whole time she kept telling me I didn't have to do it, she was just being silly because of the wine, but when I got it out, she stopped talking. My penis hung in front of her in it's flaccid state, almost seven inches long, and above average girth.

"Holy shit," was the only thing she could say at first. "And that gets bigger when your horny, right? It's kind of silly looking, but sexy in a way."

It was about this time that I realized that if it hadn't been for the alcohol, I never would have just whipped out my piece. Even with my buzz, I was starting to feel a little weird, like a piece of meat. Here I was, with my pants down standing in front of a woman, with my genitalia exposed, being looked over in a very clinical fashion, like a dog being judged at Westminster Abbey.

Cameron was still talking, but I wasn't paying much attention, I was starting to become to embarrassed. "It's so weird," she was saying, "So ugly, yet in some way beautiful. I'll bet it's heavy, you must get a workout carrying this thing around." Without thinking she reached out and wrapped a hand around my penis, and hefted it a couple of times like a dumbbell. "Yeah, heavy."

I barely heard her last comment. From the minute her hand touched me, a jolt shot through my body, starting deep inside my testicles. I knew right then that we had both drank too much, and that things were going to far, but I couldn't stop the physical reaction -- My penis was beginning to get stiff in her hand.

For some reason, I had never...NEVER...thought about Cameron in a sexual manner. Once I had a wet dream about her, and instead lusting after her the next day, I was just nervous. I had never considered hitting on her, or having sex with her. I guess our friendship had prevented the basic lust feelings I had for most women from surfacing. I later found out she had never thought about me in a romantic or sexual way either.

Cameron still held my penis in her hand, seemingly unaware of what was happening. She was asking questions, but I didn't answer. For the first time in my life I was seeing the woman in front of me in a very different light. She was no longer Cammie, my best friend and confidante, who may or may not be a lesbian. She was Cameron, an extremely attractive blonde 19 year old, who had my cock in her hand, and was making it very happy.

As Cameron began to realize what was going on, she looked up at me with surprise, still holding my penis in her hand. I looked at her face, and realized she was beautiful, and wondered how I had never seen it before. Her hair was long and straight, pulled back in a ponytail. It had a very fine texture, and was dyed light blonde, almost white, although I could still see her dark roots. Her face was perfectly round, and very pretty, with fair skin, a cute little upturned nose, and pretty pink lips. Her eyes were vibrant green, and her lashes long and dark, even though she was wearing no make-up. Looking down, I realized her body was very slim and fit, no doubt from playing soccer in high school, and her breasts were very ample on her tight frame. Her skin was like alabaster--pale, smooth, but not pasty. She was wearing a white, short-sleeved, knit top that zipped up the front, and left her flat stomach exposed. Her black athletic shorts seemed to cling to her muscular thighs and ass. Almost instantaneously I became rock hard.

"What's going on?" she asked, and giggled nervously.

"I'm so sorry, Cammie...I just...I can't help it." All I could think about now was having sex with my best friend. What would she be like? What did she look like naked?

"I'm so sorry, and embarrassed Cammie." I said. "I would leave, but I no how nervous you get alone at night, and I don't want to do that to you. I do think you should just go to bed now, and I'll sleep in here. I just don't trust myself. I can't think straight right now, and I don't want to do something stupid. Something that might piss you off, or embarrass me, or somehow ruin our friendship." Cameron had a queen sized bed in her room, and normally I just shared it with her when I slept over, but in this situation, I knew I would end up trying to have sex with her. I had always been weak in the face of temptation, as too many of my past girlfriends had learned.

"Are you serious?" she asked. I just nodded in response. "Wow, you really don't have much control over that thing. I guess that's why you can't hold a relationship together."

"Probably so," I answered, thinking back to all the girls I had never meant to hurt, but somehow I still had. I had never been able to turn down sex starting with losing my virginity to Ashley Welch, while dating someone else. My penis was still throbbing, and for some reason I hadn't even considered putting it up yet. My head was still filled with images of Cameron and I having sex right there on the living room floor.

"What if I told you I didn't want to sleep alone tonight?" Cameron asked.

"Cammie, honey, I told you, I don't trust myself. I can't control myself right now. At this second, I can't stop picturing the two of us going at it."

"Well then, why don't we just do it?"

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"What do you think?" she responded. "Fuck." I think my jaw hit the floor at that instant. I was completely shocked...I stammered, trying to find words. After a few seconds, she started talking. "Listen, I just told you that I've fooled around with guys, and never even been aroused. Well, right now, looking at you standing there with a hard on, knowing you are fantasizing about me--I don't know--I just feel something. I mean I'm not all horny right this second, but I feel something, like the feeling I've only had with girls before." I still didn't know what to say. "Look, I've been waiting all this time for the perfect guy to give my virginity too, and it's built up so much now that I'm never going to find him. With you, it's someone I know I care about."

"But Cameron, I don't want to fuck up our relationship. You're my best friend and I don't want to ruin that. Like you always point out, my relationships don't end so well."

"We're too good of friend to let that happened" she answered. "And besides, what if my first time with a man is bad? Then I may never try it again. With you, at least I know it will be good. Your penis size wasn't the only thing I heard from the girl's in high school." She giggled, and it was infectious, and with that, all the tension was broken. I sat down next to her on the sofa, and put my arm around her shoulders. Our eyes locked, and I was lost in those vibrant, blazing green eyes. Damn, she was beautiful I thought to myself, and all these years I've taken it for granted, never even noticed. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, and in that moment, I knew , we both knew, that our relationship was about to change forever, and that there was no turning back at this point. I lifted a hand and gently caressed her cheek with the back of my fingers, then I leaned in and kissed my best friend on the lips, softly at first, but our slips slowly parted, and we began to embrace, totally lost in each other. Delicately, I traced my tongue along the top of hers, and finally I pulled away, slightly sucking her top lip. We sat staring at each other, both of us a little ruffled and breathless. It was quite obvious from my still exposed penis that I was very turned on, and I could sense that Cameron was as well.

I allowed my eyes to roam her body once more. Her nipples were protruding slightly through her knit top, and I noticed I could see a hint of a green bra through the white fabric. I watched her slightly exposed stomach expand and contract, and her bosom heave, as her breath came in quick gasps. I marveled once more at how I had taken her looks for granted for so long. I realized she was perfect, and at that instant I no longer just wanted her, I NEEDED her. I needed her like I had never needed a woman before. Not just for sex, but for fulfillment. I needed more than just her body, I needed her soul. I needed to possess this girl I'd known most of my life, who had some how become a woman while I had my back turned.

I gently took her hand in mine, and let my first two fingers slide up her arm. "Oh shit, Cammie...I need you so bad...I need this," I whispered, my voice on the edge of quivering.

"Then take me," she whispered back, her voice husky, and filled with lust. "Take me...Take me now." She paused, and leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. "Tonight, right now, you own me" she whispered, her voice filled with emotion, her eyes locked onto mine, "Maybe you always have."

I was overwhelmed with emotion. Part of me felt like I was going to cry tears of joy. Part of me was confused. There was something else there...love, perhaps? But mostly, I felt the need, hers as well as my own. Hungrily, I lurched forward, wrapping my arms tight around her body, as she did the same to me. We kissed deeply, both of us in a frenzy. We parted, and gently I began to pull down the zipper of her top, slowly revealing her breasts, supported by a beautiful emerald green satin bra. I could tell just from her cleavage that they were very perky, definitely a C-cup, and a very nice shape. Her top fell open, and between kisses she removed my shirt. Slowly, she slid her hand across my bare chest, and down my stomach, and then, while looking me in the eye, wrapped it firmly around my stiff cock. I couldn't help but to gasp.

My movements became slower, and more deliberate, as I reached over and unbuttoned her shorts. I unzipped them slowly, revealing gorgeous green satin panties. I'd seen her panties a thousand times in the past...she usually slept in them and nothing more that a long t-shirt.. but I had never had this reaction before. They drove me wild. Even before I got her shorts down, I could see they were damp. I could see dark little pubic hairs through them, and the smell of her sex flooded my nostrils. She stood up so I could get her shorts off, and I noticed how they hugged her body, and what a cute, tight little athletic ass she had. For the hundredth time that night, I wondered how I never noticed before. I jerked her shorts down in one quick moment, and began to run my tongue up her inner thigh. I stood up in front of her, and she slowly peeled away my clothing.

Again, she wrapped one hot hand tightly around my throbbing organ, and pulled me towards her, using it like a leash. "So is this what most girls do?" she asked, as she proceeded to slide her tongue along it expertly, teasing me. A chill shot out from the base of my spine as I was overtaken with pleasure. Gently, she slid her hand from base to tip, every now and then licking it, providing lubrication. I knew I couldn't take much of that. I hadn't been this horny, or eager to cum since I was 16. Slowly, I pulled away, and dropped to my knees in front of her. I hitched my fingers in the waistband of her panties, and began to slide them down. They were tight, and the clung nicely to her perfect round ass. As they came down, I was slowly treated to the sight of a thick patch of dark brown pubic hair, and eventually her vagina. By the time her panties reached mid-thigh, the smell of her need was enough to almost knock me flat. The panties themselves were absolutely drenched. I ran my nose along them, taking in her scent.

123456...9