Best Friends

Story Info
Anne & Michael were only best friends, right?
1.5k words
4.31
41.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran up the stairs to Michael's room, a room that I was extremely familiar with. This was our usual hang out spot, playing Nintendo or wrestling around on the floor. Sure, we'd only known each other a year, but he was my best friend. Nothing could separate us. We could talk about anything from our upcoming school year to masturbation. Well, HE would talk about his masturbation and I would laugh at him.

Throwing open the door to his room, I threw my purse on the floor and he gathered me up in his arms into a big bear hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave his a quick peck on the cheek, nothing too sensual, just a friendly peck.

"Hey babe," he said, smiling widely. "How are ya?"

"Peachy keen, and yourself?" I replied.

"Well, it's been one of those days," he grinned mischieviously. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he just laughed. Out of nowhere, he pulled me to the floor and started tickling my sides, a place where he knows I am extremely ticklish at. I squirmed in his arms, trying my hardest to pull away. I started poking at his stomach, trying to tickle him in return. It was to no avail. He pinned me to the floor, his face over the top of mine.

"Do ya give yet?" he asked.

I smiled, saying nothing. This was our little game. He would tickle me until there was no breath left in me to breathe and he would ask me if I gave up. Naturally, the stubborn girl would return in me always and I would push him off of me, and we would go back to completely platonic friends, watching t.v. This time was different.

I looked up at him and his eyes were sparkling, his grin lighting up his face. I don't know how I couldn't have saw this before. I smiled back and nodded meekly. He had a look of pretend shock on his face and let my arms go as he sat over the top of me.

"What? No stubbornness today? You actually give?" he asked.

I didn't reply, just ran my hands up his stomach. He pulled away slightly, anticipating my fingers to start poking him, beginning another tickle war, but I held on to his shirt steadfastly. I began to massage my fingers against his abs that he had worked so hard to perfect. As he closed his eyes, leaning his head back, a momentary doubt slid across my mind, but I pushed it to the side. I knew what I wanted, and I was going to get it.

I tugged gently on his shirt, pulling his body back over mine. He complied, sighing deeply, as his body slid over the top of my curvaceous body. I let my tongue move over his lips softly, tasting them. He parted his lips slowly as I allowed my tongue to explore his mouth. He held himself up with his left arm, while his right hand ran down my side, sending tingles throughout my body. He slid my tank top up my body slowly and let his fingers glide against my fair skin. I moved my little hands under his t-shirt, rubbing against his abs. At my touch, he let out a little moan that was stifled against my mouth. He pulled away from the kiss, looking deep into my eyes with a look of concern.

"Anne," he started. "I don't know if we should..." I placed my finger against his lips, shushing him for the moment.

"Does it feel right to you?" I asked, removing my finger from his lips, allowing him to speak again.

"Well, yes," he began. I shushed him again, softly pecking his lips this time with my full lips.

"That's all that matters," I replied. With this, I rolled him over and sat over the top of him. I could feel something stirring within his pants. I smiled, laughing softly, as he blushed furiously. I leaned down over him, my breasts still confined by my bra touching his chest, as I licked slowly and torturously up his earlobe. He shivered violently as I began sucking and licking over his bare neck and ears. I began to gyrate my hips over his semi hard-on, and he responded immediately.

"Ohhh Anne," he moaned. "Please don't stop, please."

I leaned, whispering into his ear. "Not a problem babe, my pleasure." I pushed myself off of the top of him, to where I was sitting over his groin, still slowly rubbing myself against him. I could feel my nipples begin to harden; I was hot for this boy. I began to tease him by raising my tank top up slowly, exposing the swells of the bottoms of my perky 34B breasts.

His hands reached up to my breasts, touching them tentatively at first, them massaging them with a talent I had never experienced before from any guy. I inhaled deeply, my hands dropping to my sides, concentrating only on his hands touching my breasts. His hands went under my shirt, to the hooks of my bra. I knew that he was an expert at undoing bra straps; too many times during band practice would he torture me with his expertise in this area. My bra fell and he threw it to the side. He raised my shirt over my head and threw it over my bra, his eyes widening at the sight of my exposed tits. I decided to help him out a little, so I leaned far over him, dangling my breasts over his face. He eagerly popped my nipple in his mouth, sucking on it vigorously.

"Ahhh, Michael," I cried out in pleasure. "Circle my tits with your tongue." He looked up at my face, smiling.

"I'd be glad to oblige," he said. With that, he ran his tongue lazily over my breast, circling around my nipple. He bit down gently over my nipple, causing a small shock of pain to course through my body, quickly turning into pleasure. I began to respond by moving my crotch against his cock which was straining to be free from his pants. Much as I liked the feel of his tongue running over my bare tit, I felt like it was his turn.

I pulled up and before he had a chance to protest, I reached my hand down and grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock through his jeans. He let out a loud moan and involuntarily bucked his hips. I moved farther down his legs, as my hands started to work their magic. I started to unbutton his jeans, pulling the zipper down slowly. I moved his shirt up, exposing those abs that I loved to run my hands over. I began to suck gently over his lower abdomen as my hands ferreted out his cock, pulling it free from its restraints. I could feel the tip of his cock rubbing against my breasts as I continued to suck and occasionally nibble at his skin. I worked my hand up and down his prick, taking care to pull a little bit harder at the base.

"Ohmigod, Anne," he called to me. "Oh god, oh god, your hand and tits feel so good on my cock."

I smiled graciously, and in that moment, I decided I only wanted him to myself. I then did something that I had once vowed never to do on any guy ever. I raised up and looked into Michael's eyes softly.

Moving down, I let my mouth fall over the head of his cock, my tongue swirling around it. I licked down it, while caressing his balls firmly. I softly sucked my way back up the underside, rewarded by a loud moan from Michael. I wrapped my mouth around his head yet again, this time moving my mouth down it, sucking hard. As my mouth came back up, I swirled my tongue around the underside of his cock. I proceeded to bob my head up and down his cock, letting my saliva drip down his prick. I don't know how I did it, but I pushed my mouth over his cock completely, letting the tip of his cock enter my throat, deep throating him.

"Anne, I'm gonna cum soon!" he cried out. "Ohhh God, NOW! NOW!"

In a quick moment, I decided I would do the unthinkable and as his cum rushed into my mouth, I swallowed as much as I possibly could, my tongue milking the cum from it. It tasted slightly salty but not bad at all. I couldn't swallow all of it, so some was dripping from the sides of my mouth. He smiled at me, exhausted. He reached over to my shirt and used it to wipe the cum from my face.

I smiled at him and worked my way up his body, nestling in his arms. He held me over the top of him. I had never felt more secure in my life.

"Anne," he whispered. I turned and looked into his face, which was quite serious all of a sudden. "I love you."

I smiled and kissed his lips gently before resting my head against his chest again.

"I love you too, Michael."