Best Friends

Story Info
What happens when friends become lovers?
3k words
4.53
66.7k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

The warm summer breeze ruffled her hair and the faint sounds of music came from the ballroom as she stood on the balcony overlooking the magnificent grounds of the manor house. No matter how far she came in life, no matter how much recognition or rewards she seemed to gain, at these types of formal functions she still found herself...

"Bored?" The voice startled her and she whirled to see who was finishing her thoughts. He stood quite near, all 6'1" of him - - his brown eyes wrinkling into his smile. He was holding out a glass of champagne. "I saw you sneak out here. It's a beautiful night, and an even more beautiful view, don't you think?" She nodded in agreement, more than a little annoyed at his sudden intrusion, and then turned away from him again to resume her quiet reverie.

He had seen her alright. He'd been watching her all night. The way she moved through throngs of people. The way she carried herself: her dress, her hair - perfect. The fact that she wasn't waiflike attracted him even further - he liked the idea of having something to hold on to. His eyes drank in her every move, and he had to concentrate at times to keep his body from overreacting and betraying his thoughts to everyone in the room. He knew he wanted her but he just wasn't sure how much until he saw her there, leaning against the granite of the balcony in the soft bluish moonlight. Her beautiful shoulders were framed perfectly by the dress she'd chosen. It was all he could do not to walk up to her right then and there and begin to nibble on them. Her graceful neck and perfect earlobes beckoned him as well. In the subtile nighttime glow, he could see the softness of her flawless skin and smell her perfume wafting in the air around him - - - and it nearly made him weak with wanton desire.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" she had turned to look at him - her blue eyes burning into his very flesh, one eyebrow raised in curiosity.

He realized, then, he had been sort of groaning under his breath while watching her lean against the balcony rail - watching the Ruebenesque roundness of her buttocks press against the softness of her dress and her heavy breasts strain for release from their bondage.

He quickly stuttered a "n-n-no" as he held the glass of champagne out to her once again, and this time she took it from him, her hand grazing his lightly and causing him to stir in his tuxedo pants.

"Thank you," she said, and turned back to the view.

He cleared his throat, and, almost like a teenager asking his father for the first time to borrow the family car, he stammered, "I've been watching you all night, and there is one thing I've been dying to ask you..."

"Okay... " she responded, turning seductively toward him, carefully placing the delicate glass champagne flute on the granite planter next to her. He stepped forward boldly, taking her into his arms "... would you care to dance with me?"

Her arms automatically went to his broad shoulders, and she threw her head back - - her laughter lilting across the terrace. "You know I will, silly... " and she melted against him, sliding her hand into his as they began to glide across the marbled floor like Fred and Ginger.

"I know you hate these things," he said, nuzzling that delicious neck he'd been lusting after all evening, breathing deeply of her scent, "and I appreciate you coming with me tonight. But if we don't get out of here soon, I'm going to take you to that cabana over there..."

She tilted her head slightly and whispered the words he so wanted to hear: "So, what's stopping you?"

They had been best friends forever. They flirted with each other all the time, were each other's confidantes, touchstones, and backup dates for functions just such as this, but they had never, ever made love. Sure, they had hinted and played at it with each other, things like holding hands and kissing each other lightly, but had never come to the brink - - mostly because they were both so afraid that sex would ruin their perfect friendship. Until that very instant, he had no idea how very much she wanted him, and she really had no idea how much he really, truly, deeply loved her.

He placed his hands on her hips and pushed her away, looking deeply into her eyes: "Are you kidding?"

She reached between them, placing her hand on the front of his trousers. "What do YOU think?" She gripped him and then she just smiled.

"I think I'm taking you home..." he said and took her hand, leading her briskly to the car.

Her heart sank. This was NOT the reaction she was hoping for! A million things swirled through her head, not the least of which being that he probably thinks her to be a whore. She was so embarassed by her aggression that all the way home she kept her hands in her lap and watched out the window of the car at the scenery skirting by. He tried to engage her in conversation, but she wasn't interested... she merely moped and answered him in short, cryptic sentences. He knew something was wrong, but wasn't really sure what he had done to provoke such a sudden "cold front" between them.

They arrived at her home, and he walked her to the door. "I'm sorry about earlier," she said, "about grabbing your... you... um..." her eyes downcast so not to show her growing fears.

He smiled, "Oh, babe... I'm not sorry! So, THIS is why you were so quiet! No... no... no! Look at me."

She did, and her blush told him exactly what he needed to know. Taking her face gently into his hands, he kissed her. Not like the usual kissing-his-sister peck that he usually gave to her, but a long, slow, deep kiss borne of his escalating desire. His tongue found solace in her mouth and in doing so, his hands slid from her jaw to her shoulders and then down to her breasts. He took them into his hands and through her dress slowly ran his thumbs across the nipples until they stood out.

Completely confused, she broke the kiss and stepped back, "I don't understand. I offered myself to you at the manor house, and you chose instead to bring me home..."

He pulled her to him one more time, kissing her deeply and taking her hand in his. He slid it to the front of his trousers, and in a breathless whisper said, "yes, and I believe this is where we last were..."

He looked at her face. Her brow was knitted in a confused mixture of want and fear, yet she didn't move her hand. Instead, her fingers curled gently around him, her thumb brushing casually at his rapidly-hardening cock, causing him to gasp. "Explain to me, please, what is going on?"

He gazed at her intently, and then softly said, "Look, I didn't want to make love to you for the first time in a cabana at a party. I didn't want to be rushed or fear discovery. I want to take my time... to show you..." His voice trailed off as she turned to unlock the door.

"Show me what?" she asked as they breached the threshold of her house.

His hand reached for her once again, turning her so she could see and hear him clearly, "Show you how much I love you."

He lifted her into his arms. No, she was not a small girl, but he had been working out in anticipation of just such a moment. He carried her into her bedroom (he had been to her house a million times in the years they'd known each other, so he knew where he was going), and they tumbled onto her bed... laughing... more like the old friends they'd always been than new lovers they were about to become. She turned on a small bedside lamp, which threw just enough light around the room that she felt comfortable.

He rose from the bed and quickly pulled off his tux coat, his tie, shoes, and socks; she leaned back on the bed on her elbows, watching him strip. She drew a sharp breath when he removed his shirt: she had fantasies of how his body must look under his clothing - - she had danced with him a million times and felt how his body felt against her, but now she was truly seeing it for the first time. He wasn't weight-lifter perfect, which suited her just fine. She loved the way his chest and stomach came together with a line of feathery hair. His shoulders and arms were just right for holding her when she needed him. She licked her lips in anticipation of what the trousers held!

His hands moved to undo the belt, but she stopped him with a soft, "no." He looked at her, wondering if she was rethinking this whole thing, then she finished with, "please... c'mere and let me..."

Stepping forward, he shivered as her soft hands touched his bare skin for the first time. She placed her warm hands against his stomach, feeling his breathing quicken and hearing him groan in anticipation. She opened his pants, pressing them over his hips, and catching his underwear with her hands on the way down. He was now fully exposed to her and she leaned forward, kissing him on each hipbone with a soft, sucking kiss.

She took his cock into her hands and looked up at him, "Is this what you want me to do?" she asked while stroking him gently.

"No..." he croaked.

"Is this..." she said, taking a long, hot lick of the shaft, "what you want me to do?"

He swallowed hard, "U-u-u-hhhhh... it's good... but no..."

He took her head into his hands and said, "Please suck me..." and he thrust his cock forward into her hot mouth.

She had already wet her lips, so he slid easily back and forth over them as she laved him with her tongue. She concentrated on just the right amount of pressure and before long, he was pushing her away... begging her to stop. "Honey, I'll cum too soon and I want to make love to you..."

He knelt down in the floor in front of her. Kissing her collarbone, he reached around for the zipper of her dress, and once it was undone, he slid her dress carefully from her and hung it neatly over a chair. He uncoupled her bra, revelling in the weight of her large breasts in his hands. He nibbled and suckled at her nipples, causing her to moan and squirm... yet he had so much farther to go!

He slowly rolled her stockings off each of her legs, kissing her toes as he finished. He pushed her onto her back and, taking her hips into his hands, carefully peeled her panties from her. The wetness in the crotch was evident and she blushed hotly when he held them to his nose and commented on it.

"You smell heavenly... let's see how you taste..." he said, kneeling before her again. She felt him put pressure on the inside of each knee, asking without words for her to open herself up to him. His hands skimmed up the insides of her thighs and she felt them come to rest on either side of her slit, his thumbs gently opening her even more to his gaze. She closed her eyes in anticipation, but she was totally unprepared for the sensation of his mouth on her at last.

"Oh, GOOODDDDDDDDDD..." she moaned and arched against him as his tongue found it's mark. He smiled, bemused at her reaction.

"MMMmmmm, you taste good..." and with that remark,he lowered his head once again to drink from her.

She reached down with her hands, running them through his hair, encouraging his every move, pulling his mouth closer and closer to her, his tongue deeper. She came and came, and he seemed to never tire.

His senses were overloaded: her tangy sweetness on his lips and tongue, her soft moans echoing in his hears, her body heat radiating against his face, and inside he felt as if he would burst if he didn't fill her soon. He lifted his head as he slid his fingers into her, brushing her clit incessantly with his thumb until she was cumming again, wanting to watch her skin flush as he felt her pulse around them.

He kissed his way softly from her thighs, to her hips, over the gentle curves of her belly to her breasts. He lay against her chest, listening to her heart beat wildly, and suckled at her magnificent breasts. She reached and stroked his hair as he did so, basking in the glow of her orgasms.

Coming down from the heights of pleasure, she suddenly realized he could see her naked body in the lamplight and began to feel extremely self-conscious. She extricated herself from under his ministrations, finding solace in the bedcovers.

"What's wrong?" he asked, afraid he'd done something terribly wrong. She sat there, the covers pulled around her, gripping her arms around her knees, and began to cry.

"I'm afraid..." she choked out, her voice quivering.

He looked incredulous, "Afraid of ME?!?"

"No... afraid of THIS. Afraid of tomorrow. Afraid of you seeing me... naked... and everything that's wrong with me! Will we still be best friends, or will you look at me differently?"

"Come here," he said, sliding under the covers and holding his arms out to her. "I have wanted to make love with you longer than you know. I will go to my grave loving you, whether we continue or whether we don't, and we only will continue if you are ready..."

She slid into his side, wrapping her arms around his middle, holding on for dear life. He felt her trembling against him, and he tipped her face up so that he could look into her eyes. "Do you want to make love with me?"

In response, she grasped him firmly enough around the waist that when she rolled onto her back, she carried him with her and he wound up over her, staring down into her beautiful blue eyes. His hands touched her soft blonde hair, brushing it from her forehead, then his thumb gently wiped the remaining teardrop from her cheek.

They remained that way for a moment, just gazing at each other... then came the kiss. It was a kiss her mother had always told her about: soft, deep, insistent... carrying all the love this man had held in his soul for this woman for all this time. She welcomed him between her thighs and they both moaned into each others' mouths when his body became part of hers.

"Ahhhhhh..." she sighed, feeling every nuance of him sliding deeply into her, his mouth found her pulse on her neck, and he kissed her over and over there. He held still inside her for a moment, rising to watch her face contort and feeling her body grip him in ways he'd only dreamed of.

Slowly, rhythmically, he took control of her... sharply biting at her nipples, suckling her earlobe, kissing her hotly... bombarding not only her body but her soul with pleasure.

"Ohhhhh... I'm going to CCCUUUMMMMMMmmmmm..." he felt her squeeze and gush around him, he gripped her ass and pulled her closer to him so that he could feel every ripple. She felt so good to him when she would roll her hips against him just so... in fact, so good that he felt himself getting close to the brink himself.

He whispered hoarsely, "Babe, I want to cum inside you. I want you to feel me..."

She looked into his eyes and saw what she had been looking for her whole life. "Take me with you..." she whispered, and he ground himself deeply into her, knowing he was pushing her over the edge, too...

She felt his first pulse before he made any sounds. "Uuhhhhggggggg..." his drawn-out groan filled her ears as his offerings filled her body.

"Cum for me... I can feel you..." she pushed herself more tightly against him, his pulsing cock opening up a flood inside her body.

Every throb and thrust brought his voice into her head, "God, you feel so good..."

"Can you feel me cumming?"

"HHHGGGGGGNNNGGG... " With his last moaning push, she came against him... with him... a more peaceful, easy cum that finally satisified her yearning.

He held his softening cock inside her, feeling her heat and their mutual juices mingling around him. He raised himself up on his arms so that he could look at her below him, her face flushed from the pleasure, and love, she'd just received.

"God, you're beautiful!" he whispered... and the tears began to roll from her eyes once again, this time from sheer joy. He had never said such things to her, although they had been close for years, but the tone in his voice and the glow in his eyes told her that he had actually thought it for a long time. "Please don't cry, my love..." he kissed her softly on her forehead, then rolled over and took her once again into the hollow of his arm, holding her close.

"Regrets?" she asked... fearing his answer.

"Yes," he said and felt her tense against him... he stroked her back and hip gently with his hand as he spoke. "I regret I waited so long to tell you how I felt and to make love with you!"

She snuggled back up to him, listening to his rhythmic breathing and his heart beat against her cheek. "Me, too" she thought as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. "Me, too!"

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers