Best Friends

Story Info
Two friends engage in casual sex.
2.6k words
3.99
53.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is unbelievably cheesy, I know. But hey, I was in a weird, sappy mood the other night.)

It was the same routine every week. Shelly would come over on Friday night, we'd sit together and watch the latest episode of Star Trek, then we'd discuss it for a while, and then finally, before she left, Shelly would get down on her knees and suck me off. I don't really have any idea how it all began, but one night, she just gave me blowjob out of the blue. I didn't complain or ask why; I just sat back and enjoyed it. I would never think of Shelly as anything more than just my best friend. I had never even considered taking our relationship any further than that, but sometimes I couldn't help it, especially lately as I watched her hungrily slurp my cock and tongue my balls. She made me so horny.

I was a geek, plain and simple. I didn't care, and I was proud of it. I was addicted to Star Trek, computers, and video games, and I looked the part as well. I was a little overweight, with flaming orange hair and glasses. I had freckles and braces and sometimes, just as a gag, I wore suspenders. My friends and I made a joke of it, and no one messed with us, because we made fun of ourselves.

Shelly was a geek at heart, but she showed no signs of being one on the outside. She had the looks of a cheerleader, with straight blonde hair and a pair of dazzling green eyes. Her face was gorgeous. She had full, red lips and a fantastic smile. Her body was amazing too. Her full C cup breasts and round, shapely ass made her the envy of every brain dead jock in school, but she would have nothing to do with them. Shelly resembled a Playboy centerfold, just waiting to be discovered, but she didn't even know it. She dressed conservatively, unlike the other slutty girls at school, often wearing just plain jeans and sweaters.

Neither of us was sexually active, so just to say that we had done things, we'd experiment with each other. Shelly was the only girl I had ever kissed, touched, or received head from. She was just as curious as I was, and sometimes we'd surf porn sites just to find things to try out. Our friendship of 11 years was very, very strange, I suppose you could say, but we loved each other and it didn't matter.

We were both eighteen, and unlike most of the other seniors in our High School, we had both moved out of our parents' houses and had rented apartments on either side of town, and even though we lived fifteen minutes away, we were inseparable.

Tonight, Star Trek was just a rerun, and Shelly had to leave early anyway, so she got right to the blowjob. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and knelt in front of me, pulling my knees apart and resting her hands in her lap. She unzipped my jeans and pulled both them and my boxers down to my ankles. My erect cock stared her right in the face, and she eyed it eagerly. Reaching out to grasp it and then sliding it between her lips and down her throat, Shelly started to suck and boy, could she suck. I had never had a blowjob from any other girl, but I could tell that Shelly was very good at what she did.

She had already stuffed the first fives inches of my penis into her mouth, but she was determined to get the full seven and a half. She succeeded, and soon was slurping away at my entire shaft. She took a break about halfway through to catch her breath, and while she did, she casually licked the head of my cock, tracing her tongue all over and tenderly nibbling my balls. She then lovingly planted kisses all over the shaft and then used her hand to slap it repeatedly against her tongue.

I finished that night by shooting ropes of my hot semen down her throat. She happily swallowed it and continued sucking until I had gone limp again. Then, she laid her head down on my lap to catch her breath and I softly stroked her hair before bending down to softly peck her on the head and whisper a quick "I love you" in her ear. She got up and sat on my lap, something she had never done before. As she put her arms around the back of my neck, she looked me straight in the eyes.

"Matt, you...like when I do that, don't you?"

I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Are you trying to ask if I'm gay?"

She smiled back.

"No, no, it's just...if we weren't friends, would you want me to do that to you?"

"If you're trying to ask if I think that you're attractive, then my answer is yes."

She bit her lower lip and stared at me for a moment. It was a strange look, almost of desire, something I would never suspect Shelly of having towards me. She kissed me gently on the cheek, pressing her soft lips against me longer than she usually did and sending sharp pangs of pleasure shooting through my body. She then got off my lap before donning her jacket and waving goodbye. I simply smiled back, my pants still at my ankles and a dazed look on my face.

After Shelly left, I opened up my laptop which was lying at my feet and went to an advice forum on the internet. I inquired as to what I should do in my current dilemma. My best friend and I had been having casual sex for years, and had thought nothing of it, but lately I was beginning to have stronger sexual feelings toward her. I checked back a few hours later, and a fellow poster encouraged me to pursue my emotions and confront Shelly on the issue. It was time, I decided, to do just that.

I returned home from work the following day to find Shelly sitting on my couch, but it wasn't the Shelly that I had seen the night before. She no longer had on her simple, purple sweater and jeans, but instead carefully-applied make-up, a tight-fitting v-neck that displayed rather prominently her ample cleavage and a very short denim miniskirt. She had seemingly kicked off her high heels and was casually surfing the channels on the TV when I took off my coat and sat beside her. She smiled warmly at me.

"I thought I'd come by and cook you dinner, and then we could watch some movies. What do you say?"

I nodded enthusiastically, but I was still rather puzzled by her appearance.

"That sounds great, what's on the menu?"

She scooted closer to me and placed a hand on my thigh.

"Whatever you'd like, honey."

She bit her lip like she had the night before and stared at me. I was uncomfortable, but so turned on. She slowly rubbed my leg, getting closer and closer to the bulge in my pants until her fingers were brushing against the head. Unfortunately, she got up and starting fixing dinner right afterwards, leaving me with a painful erection.

I pretended to be watching the TV, but I always had my eyes on her, gazing at her as she bent down to the oven and stood on her tippy-toes to reach something on top of the refrigerator, mashing her delicious breasts against the freezer door.

After dinner, which was very satisfying, we retreated back to the sofa and I turned on the DVD. Shelly had retrieved a blanket from the closet and tossed it over us before clutching my arm and cuddling close to me. I chuckled nervously and tried to concentrate on the movie, but thoughts of Shelly's mouth-watering body kept returning to my mind.

It was very late when the movie was finally over and Shelly and I kept drifting in and out of sleep. She didn't move after I had turned the TV off, and was sound asleep. I sighed and lifted her in my arms to my bed, laying her down and kissing her softly on the forehead before getting up and heading back to the couch. A soft voice stopped me.

"No, Matt, I want you to stay here."

I gulped, but obeyed her orders, returning to the bed and climbing under the covers. She smiled and scooted close to me. She had removed her top and her mini-skirt and was now only in a black, lacy bra and matching thong panties. I swallowed again and followed suit, unbuttoning my shirt and tossing it aside, followed by my jeans. She giggled and moved as close to me as possible, with her breasts pushed firmly against my arm. The tent in my underwear was very noticeable, and I was sure that Shelly saw it. The sexual tension between us was unbelievable; I was afraid to say a word.

With my arm wrapped tightly around Shelly, and her body pressed closely against mine, we fell asleep. I never slept so well.

I awoke the next morning with Shelly in my arms. I kissed her again on the head and played with her hair, watching as her body rose and fell against me. Finally, she awoke and kissed me on the lips, rubbing my chest and then laying her head back down. I rubbed her back and sat up against the headboard. She got up and mumbled something about breakfast. She put on my robe and went to the kitchen. I felt happy and content as I tugged my shirt over my head and pulled up my jeans. I realized that I truly, deeply loved Shelly, and she was without a doubt, the girl of my dreams.

I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Shelly from behind. She pecked me on the cheek and I watched for a moment as she cooked bacon before taking a seat at the kitchen table and picking up the newspaper, watching Shelly with a deep, unfathomable longing in my eyes.

We ate breakfast and then took a shower together. We had done that before; it was no big deal to us. I washed her and she washed me. I was especially careful to richly lather her soft breasts, squeezing and playing with them and she did the same when it came to cleaning my stiff pole, which she took great pride in tasting afterwards.

After we had gotten out of the shower, dressed, and dried off, we decided to go to the grocery store. So, after locking the apartment up and getting in my car, we drove off to the local supermarket.

It was strangely fun strolling through the aisles; I felt as though we were newlyweds, just getting used to one another. After picking out all the things that we needed, we headed to the checkout line, and Shelly shrieked in excitement. I looked up from the cart to see her hugging the guy who was working the register. She stared up at him with a twinkle in her eyes and a dazed grin. He was a handsome fellow, and she obviously noticed this. I supposed that they, like us, were good friends. I walked over and Shelly introduced us to each other.

"Jay, this is my best friend, Matt. Matt, this is my old boyfriend, Jay."

I forced a smile and shook the guy's hand. Shelly had never told me about Jay. They continued talking as I unloaded the groceries onto the conveyer belt and Jay absentmindedly rung me up, his eyes remaining locked on Shelly. I listened in on their conversation. Apparently, they had been going out for a few months, but then Jay had moved to New Jersey. He just got back in town, and would be in school with us the next day. After paying for the food and loading up the cart with all his bags, I cleared my throat. Shelly continued staring at Jay.

"Come on, Shell, we should get going..."

She didn't respond, but still kept giggling and touching Jay's arm. I was instantly filled with a jealous fury.

"Shelly, come on...Shelly! LET'S GO!"

Shelly frowned and hugged Jay quickly, who was angrily eyeing me. We left and got back in the car, not speaking to each other until we had reached the house and had started putting away all of the groceries. Shelly glared at me.

"What's wrong with you? Jay and I were just talking. Why did you scream at me like that?"

I swallowed, but didn't respond.

"Come on, Matt; don't give me this silent treatment shit. Why were you so angry?"

I still didn't say anything. There were so many things that I wanted to let out, but I just couldn't seem to make any noise.

"Answer me, Matt!"

I finally exploded.

"Do you want to know why I was so mad?! Do you?! Well, guess what, sweetheart? I'll tell you! I'm in love with you! All right? Did you hear me just then? I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, SHELLY!"

I stared into her eyes, and she gazed into mine. It was an awkward moment, and my heart was racing. I wished more than anything that what I had wanted to say had come more eloquent than it did. She bit her lip like she had before, and that look of sheer desire that I seen two nights before returned to her face, ten times stronger. She gulped, and then responded.

"Matt...I don't know what to say."

I hung my head in humiliation as she continued.

"I love you so much, and Matt...you're the man of my dreams."

It took a moment for that to sink in, but then I looked up. Her eyes were watering, and she had a strange, triumphant smile on her face.

"There, it took me 11 years to finally say it, but I did."

I moved closer and shut my eyes, kissing her passionately on the lips. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me a dozen times on the cheek. She was crying openly now.

"I love you. I love you. I love you more than you'll ever know."

I embraced her tightly and held her as she sobbed into my shoulder. This was like a dream. I was so happy. She pulled away and tried to talk.

"W-we can m-move in together, and I can c-cook you dinner like I did l-last night...we can get married and move into a b-big house...oh, Matt! I love you!"

I was crying now as well. A happy tear streamed down my face and I hugged her again. It took an hour or so before we finally calmed down, and could speak to each other again. I told her of how I had asked on a message board whether or not to talk to her about my feelings, and her eyes lit up.

"So it was you!"

I was confused, but then I slowly put the pieces together.

"Wait, you're the one who replied to me! You're the one who told me to do it!"

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes! Yes, and Matt, it couldn't have turned out any better. It's almost like a love story!"

We kissed again. I couldn't imagine being more happy.

Both of us didn't show up to school the following day. We were too busy moving all of Shelly's things to my place and making the early plans for our wedding, which we decided would be themed as a Star Trek episode. We lied together in bed that night talking until the sun came up. Our new life looked promising, and neither of us could be happier.