Best Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
It started with the wet spot.
1.3k words
4.23
85.5k
25

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers

This story is about how my best friend became my lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, My story begins a few years ago, back in college. It was second period, and I had noticed my friend Erin looked depressed. Now, that's not something normal. Usually shes' full of life, energetic, fun, and happy.

At the end of the day I went over to the tree she was sitting under and when she saw me, she gave a hopeless smile and beckoned me to sit down. I sat down and placed my arm around her sholder. For a long time we both stayed silent. Then I finially said: "Erin, you look a bit down today.. Is everything OK?"

She looked up at me and started to cry. I hugged her tight and gently said: "Easy, easy, it'll be OK."

Once she calmed down, she started to talk.

"You're right. I am." She said, in a very depressing voice.

"Well then, tell me what happen." I requested. Her and I shared everything.

"It's Jack. He's been cheating on me and I just found out last night." She said, in a very un-easy voice. Now I was pissed off. I knew that scum would go and do something like this. I never liked the guy, he was a prick.

"I saw another woman sucking him off," She continued.

I gently ran my fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Well forget about him, he was just a prick anyway. You can get someone way better than him."

She looked up and me again and smiled another hopeless smile.

Now, Erin was 5'6, slim, but fit body, emerald eyes that sparkled, long brown-gold hair only that of a goddess could have, and a very kind and gentle personality. She was the perfect girl. No one deserved her. But she deserved the best.

"C'mon, I'll walk you home." I said, even though Her and I always walked home. We lived with eachother in a small apartment, and we split any cost or bill. It's alot better that way, ever since her dad and mom died. She needed someone to be there for her, and, well, I was her best friend. I knew from the first day I met her that I'd always be there for her, and the other way around.

She and I got up and slowly walked home, looking around for things to laugh at. I had to get her to forget about Jack.

When we got home, I un-locked the door and headed for the kitchen, since it was my turn to cook. But she ran ahead of me and said: "Oh no, not today. Today, I cook."

We were both good cooks, but she was certainly the better. I nodded my head and went to the living room and sat down on the love seat.

Around thirty minutes later, she came in with two plates of her best work. After we finished eating, I got up and did the dishes, then sat back down. Nothing good was on, so I just flipped to the news in hope of something interesting. Erin snuggled close to me and rested her head on my sholder, and I placed my arm around her's and gently rubbed. She needed physical contact. She always did.

Only around five minutes later did I notice her hand on my thigh. Now, that was normal, I thought. But another two minutes and it was even higher. 'What's going on?' I thought to myself. After I bit I noticed I had a hard-on. That was also normal. I always had one around her. Who didn't?

She soon was asleep on my sholder. I decided it would be best to let her sleep like that, with her having a rough week and all.

I woke up with a letter on my lap, it said: Thanks for helping me out last night, You really are a great friend to me, I went to the store, be back soon.

- Love, Erin.

I sighed. She always was awake before me. I got up and took a nice, long, cold shower. Around ten minutes into it I heard the door open and shut. 'She must be home.' I thought to myself. I was wrong.

"Erin! Get your skank ass out here! Now!" I heard someone yell. It was Jack. I could tell by his cocky voice.

I simply turned off the water, dried off, and got dressed to meet him. When I was getting dressed, I heard the door open and shut again. 'He must have left.' But then, I heard Erin.

"Get off of me you asshole!" She yelled at him like she was going to kill him. I came out and both Jack and Erin were looking at me. I was in my black jeans, no shirt, and no shoes. Erin, dispite what was going on, started googling me. We took turns doing that.

I walked up to Jack and grabbed his throat. He wasn't as strong as he thought he was. He started gasping for air.

"Erin, open the door." I said to her, not looking away from Jack. She opened the door and I threw Jack out and said: "If you Ever, ever, ever come into this house again, or even within fifty feet of Erin, then I will personally kill you with my bare hands." And I meant it. He ran as fast as he could.

"Thanks Mike.. If it weren't for you.. He would have probably raped me.." She said, scared half to death.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you ever again." I said in a reassuring voice.

She looked up at me. "Michael.. You don't understand how much it would hurt me.. I'm still a virgin.." That gave me a little shock. But I sat down on the couch next to her and said: "I'll protect you. I always will." She had tears in her eyes now, happy ones. She hugged me as tight as she could and gently kissed me on the lips. It was more than a kiss you give to your friends. Much more. She blushed and hugged me again.

After a few minutes, she got up and got the stuff from the store. When she headed for the kitchen, I remembered something.

It didn't happen too long ago. I had just gotten out of the shower, and I thought no one was home. So I was going to walk to my room nude. But just then, Erin came out of her room in the nude. She was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. She blushed and said: "Wow.. It's so big.." She was looking at my cock for a bit longer, and then ran back into her room. We never talked about it, though.

After she was done putting away the dishes, I got up and hugged her again to make sure she felt comfort. Erin and I have a very physical relationship.

Nothing very interesting happen the rest of that day.

When I woke up, I heard a moaning sound. It was right in front of me. Then I noticed. Her and I were practically spooning. She was rubbing her ass against my morning hard-on. She wasn't awake, though. She must have come in last night when I was asleep and fell asleep like this.

I gently crawled out of my bed and headed for the bathroom. To take a shower and relieve myself of this thing. Once I was done, I came out and she was on the love seat, watching the morning news.

I walked into the kitchen and started cooking some eggs. Once they were done I toasted some bread and went into the living room, handed her a plate, sat down, and started eating.

While I was watching the news, I looked over at Erin, who didn't notice me looking at her, and I looked at her cotton-white panties. Her and I didn't seem to mind the other being in underwear. When I looked at them, I saw something. A wet spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two is comming soon.

Sexy_Mike
Sexy_Mike
47 Followers