Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
A girl develops an interest in her father's friend.
1.2k words
4.46
40.8k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

His face seemed to be drained of colour, but he barely made a move. I whimpered out of frustration, my hips almost lifting off the ground of their own accord. When my crotch lightly touched his chest, he lost all restraint he had, and climbed on top of me so fast that I barely had time to register his movements.

He opened my mouth with his again, and I actually relished in the taste of my own cum. I groaned against his lips, lifting my body up to press against his as he placed himself in between my legs again. He surprised me by putting more of his weight against me, and I made an "Oof" noise when he pressed my body down against the ground with his own. He grabbed both my wrists and lifted them up above my head, then pinned them down forcefully with his left hand.

Part of me felt a sliver of unease when he held me down too tight, too hard, but I found that the force behind it, the potential that he would do me without taking no for an answer thrilled me even more. He reached down between my legs, grabbed his dick, and guided it to my opening.

I cried out when I felt his head spread me open before he slid into me forcefully. He was a bit on the bigger side, and him going in so quickly hurt a little, but I found the pain so erotic that my head was spinning. Everything about this was wrong, and it felt so fucking good.

He continued to slide his tongue into my mouth as he started to hump me in a rhythmic, circular motion. Every time he thrust inside me he rubbed against my clit, and it would send sparks off in my stomach. I writhed against him, rocking against his hips and making far much more noise than I ever thought necessary. I wrapped my legs around his and pushed up against him, wanting him to screw me harder, needing him to fill me more. The need that I'd been harbouring was only getting stronger as we fucked, and I desperately tried to get him to move stronger and faster in order to appease it.

My moans and yells had only gotten louder, and Doug surprised me by sitting up a little and placing his other hand against my mouth. My eyes flew wide open as he put pressure against my face; he was holding my whole body down by the force he was placing on my mouth. I had a sudden instinct to scream, but then he started to pump into me more fervently, the heat of the moment displayed on his face – he wasn't intending to harm me. So it all only served to make me go reeling.

I closed my eyes as they rolled back into my head, and nearly screamed in pleasure against his hand and willingly let him pound me. I was starting to get pins and needles in my hands, and the pressure against my face was starting to hurt vaguely, but the burning in my groin was the only need I wanted attended to at the moment. The way he was dominating me, holding me down while borderline raping me was just so fucking hot that the ache in my pussy was almost starting to be satisfied.

He let out a strangled moan of pleasure and his mouth fell open in ecstasy. The thought of him coming inside of me was almost too intense – and then I started to realize that the hunger that had made me beg him to fuck me was my own building pleasure, and I started to feel it climb higher and higher.

"Oh my God," I groaned, but the sound of my voice was muffled by his hand. I had never come vaginally before, and so far the intensity was far more powerful that a clitoral orgasm.

I clenched my fists and curled my toes, making small desperate noises against his hand. He started to reciprocate my moans, and I writhed underneath him and tried to shake my head, tried to tell him not to stop, oh, God, please don't stop—

When I climaxed again, the spasms in my vagina were so intense that I was sure I could have hurt him. A look crossed his face which I couldn't read as painful or pleasurable, but a strangled cry stumbled from his lungs as he pumped me to the rhythm of my clenches, letting go of my hands and face and collapsing on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his ass, holding onto him as best I could, revelling in the feeling of coming on his dick.

It could have lasted more than five minutes, at the least. As I started to come down from the orgasm, I felt his cock soften and slip out of me, spilling juices onto the carpet. Both of us had a cold layer of sweat on our skin, and we panted heavily against each other from satisfaction and exhaustion.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. I was still buzzing with electricity, and I was a bit on the tired side, but I wasn't so sure about Doug. I thought that maybe he was ashamed of what had just happened, like he wanted to take it all back, and sitting up would mean having to look me in the eye, to confirm that he had just screwed me senseless – his friend's nineteen year-old daughter. The longer he stayed on top of me, the harder it became to decide whether or not he felt right or wrong about it.

And then the phone rang.

Both of us snapped our heads in the direction of the phone, momentarily paralysed with shock. Then Doug practically jumped up off of me and dashed for the phone. He reached over the counter, plucked the receiver from its cradle, then tried to collect himself before answering in the smoothest possible voice he could muster.

"Hello?" he said quietly.

His face was grave and pale as he listened to the other line. "No, it's okay, Jared."

My heart sank, just like Doug's must have when my dad started speaking on the other line.

"Not at all. We're just watching some TV, keeping it quiet. No, I haven't. Things are fine, yeah. Eleven? Okay pal, see you then. No, no worries, I don't mind. Yeah, she's... we're getting along great."

I hadn't moved from my spot on the floor an inch – I was afraid to, as if my dad would see me from the other end of the line if I moved. I felt shame wash over me, and suddenly found my mouth had gone bone dry.

"Yep. Bye." Doug placed the phone back on the charger, then stayed there for a few moments. He was too afraid to look at me. When he did turn around, his facial expression wasn't too warm or heart-felt.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah," I replied.

He moved his eyes away from me, staring at some nondescript spot on the carpet. Then he walked over towards where my pants were discarded, picked them up, then placed them by me.

"We'd better clean up," he muttered.