Best Friend's Daddy

Story Info
I fuck my best friend's daddy.
1.8k words
155.9k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my best friends parents divorced, she was forced to split her time between her moms house and her dads across the street. As time went on, she got nervous that her dad was jacking off way too much, and not getting out there to find a new girl. One night when she spent the weekend at her dads, she invited me over to spend the night. After he thought we were asleep, he left his bedroom and went to his office and turned on his computer and brought up a porn site.

I noticed my friend pushed her panties to the side as her dad pulled his cock out of his boxers and started to massage it. My pussy got wet watching his massive cock getting even bigger as he pulled up teen porn. I was also fixated on my friend fingering her pussy while she watched her dad jack off. I knew her pussy very well as we had been lovers for years. I pulled my g string to the side and put two fingers in and enjoyed the show.

Both of us were dripping on the floor as we furiously fingered our pussies as he watched dad/daughter porn. I played with my nipples with my free hand, wondering what his hard cock would feel like inside of me. What it would feel like to push back against him and feel him deep inside me as I made him cum by calling him daddy. All 3 of us came quickly, and the two of us retreated back to our rooms to play with each other and get each other off late into the night.

The next morning my friend let me know that I could fuck her dad if I was interested. She said she trusted that I would get him off as much as he needed, and that she wanted video every week if I did get him to fuck me. After seeing his cock, I was on board. So I put on tights and a see through shirt and went out to kitchen with her to have breakfast. He noticed my nipples through my shirt right away and I could tell it turned him on. He adjusted himself in his shorts, and sat down while we made made him breakfast. I could feel his eyes on me while I pulled my tights up to give him a good view of my camel toe. I wanted him to see the pussy that could be his. I knew he noticed. I flirted with him, and made sure it was obvious that I wanted him. After breakfast, I left he door cracked while I showered, and I knew he was watching and jacking off to my body. After I was done, I headed back home and waited.

A couple days later, he saw me by the mailbox and he came over and asked if I was interested in making some extra money. I thought for sure he had been talking to other dads in the neighborhood. I had a reputation for giving blowjobs after I was done babysitting for a little extra cash. I gave them my pussy for even more cash. I figured he wanted to rent my pussy a few times a week to satisfy his urges. I told him I was. He asked me to come over and talk to him after the kids went back to their mothers house.

When I saw the kids drive away with their mom, I headed over. I was in a short denim skirt, no panties and a sheer white top that my nipples could be seen easily in. He smiled when he opened the door for me. I could feel his eyes on me, wanting to reach out and grab me. But he showed restraint. He told me the reason he wanted me to come over was to talk about the unique situation he had with his kids. And that even though he worked from home, he didn't have time to clean. he wanted me to come by 3-4 times a week to do general cleaning. The figure he threw out surprised me. I figured he wanted pussy for the price he was willing to pay. I asked him a couple times to make sure he just wanted me to clean. He nodded and smiled. I let my legs part just enough for him to see my bald pussy. He was obviously looking, and was very clearly getting hard in his shorts. I smiled and we shook on our new deal.

The next day i wore a thin tank top and the tiniest shorts I could find and headed over to my neighbors house to clean. He answered the door in his boxers and a t-shirt. I smiled and hugged him and got to work. The whole time I could feel his eyes on me, so I bent over further than I needed, and pulled my shorts tight to show off my pussy. I even caught him rubbing his cock through his boxers a few times. I knew what he wanted, but I knew he was afraid to ask because of my friendship with his daughter. So after I finished cleaning the kitchen, I went to his office and sat on his lap. He was a little surprised, but he knew that I could feel his hard cock. I noticed that he had a feed up on his computer. it was tucked behind a couple other windows. I took his mouse and moved it to bring it forward. I saw it was a feed of the kitchen, right where I had been. I asked if he was watching me, and he nodded. I asked if he was jacking off to me, which he again nodded. I took his hand and put it between my legs and rested his fingers on the fabric covering my pussy. "You want this, don't you?" I asked. again he nodded. "You have to ask." I said. He asked to fuck me. I smiled and took his hand and led him back to his daughters room.

"You want to fuck me on her bed, don't you?" i asked, He nodded. "Want me to wear her panties and call you daddy?" I asked. He smiled and nodded again. I sat him back on the bed, and pulled my shirt over my head letting him see my tits. Then pulled my shorts off, allowing him to see my bald pussy. I turned and went to her closet and picked out an outfit I knew he would like. I put on the white stockings, then the white g-string, and lastly the sheer white chemise. I found a pair of heels and walked over to him. "want to watch me dance, daddy?" I asked. He smiled and nodded and reached for his cock. "No! Not yet!" I said sternly. He smiled and sat back while I stared to dance for him. After a few minutes, I straddled him on the bed and pushed my tits in his face, then grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head.I nibbled on his nipples and ran my tongue all the way down to his belly button. Then, pulled his boxers off.

His hard cock sprang to life. It was bigger than what I thought, all of 9". I grabbed it and tugged on it while I kept my dance going. "You want to put this in me, don't you dadd?" I said coyly. He smiled and said yes. "You want to put this in your little girls pussy, and then you want to cum inside her. Dont you, daddy?" I said. "Yes" he said as he came. All over his belly, all over my hand. All over my best friends bed.

"Dont worry about that, daddy. Ill clean it up." I said. I went to work with my tongue, licking his cum off his legs and belly. "When you get hard again, you can put it in me." I said. He smiled, relived that he hadn't blown his opportunity. I laid down next to him, position myself next to him, facing opposite directions so he could finally taste my pussy while I helped him get hard again. I opened my legs, inviting him to play with me as I took his hardening cock into my mouth. He pushed my panties to the side and started with a finger, then started to use his tongue. Playing with my clit at first, then going deep to taste me. I knew i was wet, but was a little surprised when i could hear him slurping up my juices. I had only been this wet with my own family. I licked his asshole and then put a finger deep inside while I took the head of his cock into my mouth again.

Within minutes he was hard again. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly he regained his composure. He got up and rolled me onto my back. I instinctively opened my legs wide for him. He pulled my panties off and looked down at me open wide for him. "Please, Daddy! Put your cock in me!" I yelled out. He smiled and pushed his cock to the edge of my pussy. I bucked my hips and his head went in. This a couple pushes, he got the rest inside me. "Oh daddy! You feel so good inside me! You like your little girls tight cunt?" I cried out. He grabbed my chin and moved my mouth to meet his. His tongue pushed into my mouth, and my tongue met him. He used deep, forceful strokes with his cock while he kissed me. his strokes got harder and harder, soon you could hear his balls slapping against my ass as he pounded my tight little pussy. I knew he was close so I put my heels into his ass and shortened his strokes and made him stay deep. He grabbed 2 fistfuls of hair and ground his cock as far into me as he could.

When I felt him shortening he stroke, I knew he was about to cum. I reached down and grabbed his ass with my hands and pulled him as deep as I could. "Cum in me, daddy! Give me a baby!" I squealed. He groaned and went deep for the last time, his cock jerking inside me as his cum coated the inside of my pussy.

He laid there for a minute, his limp cock inside me. I nibbled on his ear and kissed his neck while he enjoyed just being inside me. He finally lifted his head and kissed me on the lips. We laid there talking for a bit, and then he finally pulled his cock out of me. I laid there and let his cum drip out me me while he played with my tits and kissed me for a few hours.

When we got up, I put my clothes back on and he gave me $200 and asked if I could come back in a couple days. I agreed. I told him to write down his 10 hottest and dirties fantasies when he had time so we could work on them. He nodded and asked if I was on birth control. I didn't answer, but just smiled and walked out the door ahead home.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories