Best Friends: Elle's Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam looked over at us from one of the chairs and smiled, her hand stroking her own shaved mound and lips. Mandy stood up from Jennifer's station and walked over to us. Pam stopped rubbing herself and went to get her nails done. Mandy waved her purple nails at us and sat in one of the chairs. When I looked back at Renda, Lydia was cleaning her pussy with one hand and a wash cloth. The other hand was inserting two fingers into her pussy slowly and rubbing her clit with her thumb. Rachael was moaning steadily next to me. I turned towards her beautiful face. She leaned towards me, our lips met in a very passionate kiss. She moaned into my mouth as her tongue danced with my own. After several more kisses, her face pulled away from mine and she exploded with orgasm. I slowly removed my hand, brought it to my lips and tasted her juices on my fingers. She tasted musky, slightly bitter, but delicious. She kissed me once more then licked her own come from my fingers.

When I turned my attention back towards the room, Renda was standing up from Lydia's station. Gina was turning her head repeatedly, her curly hair bouncing gently, and complimenting Marie on her new hairdo. Pam and Jennifer were still working on her toenails. Lydia asked if anyone else wanted to be trimmed or waxed. Surprisingly, Marie said she wanted a change, but she wasn't comfortable with Lydia doing it. Lydia agreed with her. No one else immediately stepped forward to the task, so I offered to take a try.

Marie sat back in the lounge chair as I took my place on the stool.

"Exactly what kind of change do you want," I said

"I'm not sure. Maybe something like yours," She said, pointing at my trimmed triangle of hair and smooth labia.

"Ok, well I'll start by doing a little trimming, and then if you are comfortable I can shave you labia and shape you mound."

"Sounds good to me," agreed Marie.

So I grabbed the scissors and began trimming her hair. There was obvious moisture growing along her slit as I trimmed. After several minutes I asked her if she want me to continue; to which she said yes. So I dampened her pubic hair and her lips with some warm water. Then I lathered her lips with some shaving foam. She took in shallow breaths as I slowly shaved her labia, several times she moaned softly when I would pull on her lips to get some of the more difficult curves. Soon her lips were smooth and a little red. I wiped her pussy with a damp cloth, and just like Lydia with Rachael; I massaged her opening and played with her clit a little. Marie thrust her hips forward at that, so I got a little brave and slid a finger in her pussy while I was examining her lips for stray hairs. When I found a hair I used a pair of tweezers to pluck it out. She responded by whispering, "Oh Jesus, Elle, oh my God." Under the pretense of looking more closely for hairs, I leaned forward and blew a little air across her pussy. Her hand grabbed my head out of reflex and pushed my head back a little. I withdrew my finger from her vagina. "All done, are we?" I whispered.

"For now at least," she whispered back with a wink. I raised my finger to my mouth and tasted her juice; it was very sweet, like Lydia's.

Since Gina, Pam, Jennifer, Mandy and I all had trimmed pussies; and Lydia and I had taken care of the others; Marie, Lydia, and Mandy went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The rest of us just kept on socializing in the family room. We took turns doing each other's nails or hair over the next hour or so. Renda and Pam fooled around while everyone watched, mainly fingering each other, playing with nipples and kissing. Jennifer turned on the stereo and chose some music. Soon there was dancing. Mainly, it was just energetic dancing, our bodies rubbing up against each other, spinning, bumping. It was fun, and it didn't take long for our little dance party to work up a hearty appetite.

Dinner and Dessert

Mandy sweetly called down the stairs to everyone that "Dinner was prepared."

When we got up stairs, it was a very interesting sight to see around the dining room table. Lit candles and flowers sat on the table. Each place setting was perfectly laid out. Mandy, Lydia and Marie all had on small black aprons. Covered dishes were set in the center of the table, drafts of delicious aromas wafted across the table. Dinner was excellent. We ate roast chicken with wild rice, steamed vegetables and fresh rolls.

After dinner, I helped Gina and Rachael clear the table and load the dishes into the dishwasher. Everyone else went to the living room. Rachael thanked me for the orgasm during the makeover session as we rinsed the dishes off in the sink; Gina had already joined the others by then so we were alone.

"It was my pleasure," I replied. Rachael slid her hand down my back and cupped my left buttock as I bent over to place the last plate into the washer. I slid my legs apart a little further and Rachael began to gently stroke my pussy. I sighed with pleasure. After a few seconds, I stood up and turned to face her. She urged me up onto the countertop. Once I was seated, I opened my legs and Rachael dropped down onto her knees. She started to rub my thighs and whispered, "Tongue or fingers?"

"Both," I said. At that moment, I realized that Rachael would make the sixth woman to go down on me, and I was wondering if I was really going bisexual or was this just more experimentation. As she licked my clit, she stuck two fingers into my vagina and her thumb began to lightly caress my anus. Rachael was really good, she had me moaning and writhing to a mind blowing orgasm after only a few minutes. After my legs stopped shaking, we walked into the living room holding hands.

The living room had a large couch, a love seat and a futon in a U shape around a large television. In the center of the couches was a large cushion. Lydia and Jennifer lounged on the cushion, both rubbing their pussies. Pam and Renda fingered each other and kissed on the love seat. Mandy and Marie sat on the couch both of them gently caressing themselves, and Gina was furiously masturbating on the futon with a flesh colored dildo. Rachael walked over and sat next to Gina. I decided to take a seat in between Mandy and Marie. Having just come, I sat and watched the scene forming around me. Renda slid off the love seat and started licking Pam's thighs, slowly working her way up to her vagina. Rachael and Gina masturbated on the futon. Lydia spun around to watch Renda and rested her head on Jennifer's stomach.

Marie leaned on the arm of the couch; she draped one leg over my thigh. I caressed the inside of her leg. She looked me in the eyes and moved her hands from her pussy. I took the hint and gently caressed my way up to her pussy. After a minute or so of light caressing, I inserted two fingers into her vagina. I alternated between quick thrusts and gentle caresses until she climaxed.

Marie thanked me for the orgasm. A gentle bump on my calf drew my attention from Marie, it was Pam's hip. She had moved to the floor and was beginning to go down on Lydia. Renda was sitting on the love seat watching. I had no idea where Jennifer had gone. Gina was using the flesh colored dildo on Rachael, who was laying on the futon. Mandy was sitting next to me convulsing as she came.

After a few minutes, Marie got up to use the bathroom, so I shifted my body so that I was leaning up against the arm of the couch, away from Pam's swaying hips. I slowly started to play with my pussy again. Renda slinked over to the couch and asked if I would like some help. I nodded my head, and before I could move my hands she was sucking on my left nipple. Her left hand caressed my right breast. Mandy began to massage my legs, soon she was sucking on my right nipple and Renda was inserting two fingers into my pussy. I moaned, writhed and sighed with pleasure; I was in heaven. Marie came back in and sat on the now abandoned love seat to watch. Pam and Lydia rolled into a 69 position. Jennifer returned from the kitchen with a bottle of wine, a pitcher of daiquiris and several glasses. Renda's tongue on my clit ripped my attention back to my growing arousal. Renda was very, very good at cunnilingus; I came hard. It took a few minutes before I recovered, and all the activity had stopped by then. Everyone was laughing and chatting and drinking glasses of wine and daiquiris. Marie handed me a glass of pinot. I took a long draw from the glass and thanked Renda for the mind-blowing orgasm (which caused a big laugh from everyone).

I went to the bathroom to pee and clean up, and when I came back in the room, the T.V. was on and a movie was playing. I curled up on the cushion with Renda and Pam. We drank wine, and somebody had brought out a delicious chocolate mousse for a late dessert. I didn't know the name of the movie, some romantic comedy but it was funny.

Twenty minutes into the movie, I felt a hand grip my leg. It was Pam, and Renda was slowly rubbing her mound and kissing her neck. So I turned towards Pam and began caressing her chest and kissing the other side of her neck. Renda increased the speed of her hand as I began tweaking Pam's nipples. Pam turned her head towards me and we kissed. She moaned into my mouth as she came. Pam, Renda and I cuddled together there on the cushions; gentle caresses, light tickling and soft kisses traded between us, until the movie ended.

As Lydia took suggestions for the next movie, Pam leaned over and whispered "Can I go down on you?" into my ear. "Ok," I whispered back. She started to kiss her way down my body and shifted herself between my legs. Gina must have been the first to notice, because she giggled and said, "Hey guys, it looks like Pam and Elle are going give us a show, instead!" Her comment made me blush and everyone else laughed, including Pam. It kind of broke the mood and I asked Pam to stop. So she just ended up laying her head on my bellying, giggling. Lydia started the next movie, another romantic comedy with John Cusack. We watched for about ten minutes, and then I felt Pam's lips on my stomach. She looked up at me with hungry eyes. I nodded my head slowly. She slid down my body. I opened my legs and turned towards her. She licked my pussy slowly, spending a great deal of time on my clit. It was wonderful. I tried my best to stay quiet, so I wouldn't draw everyone's attention. After I came, Pam began to masturbate me slowly. First with two fingers, then three entered me. Her hands were rather small, and her fingers were short, so it wasn't overwhelming at first. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings. She put a fourth finger in me, and I moaned as quietly as I could. After a minute or so, I whined slightly as Pam withdrew her fingers. Then my eyes flew open in surprise as I felt something large slide inside my vagina. I looked down and saw Pam's wrist pumping inside me. I was being fisted! I felt full, very full. I felt ecstatic. I moaned very loud, and I didn't care. Lydia paused the movie, and I knew everyone was looking at us; which seemed to fuel my excitement more. I tumbled into orgasm and screamed. Pam continued to fuck me and I continued to come. Orgasm after orgasm poured out of me like the screams from my mouth. I lost count of how many times I came, and I lost control of my senses. When Pam withdrew her hand, I was a panting mess. I looked around the room, everyone was masturbating, even Pam. My body felt like jelly, so I just laid there on the floor, enjoying the afterglow and the view.

After everyone finished, Lydia started the movie again. And when the movie was over, Marie asked who was staying the night and who was going home. Everyone said they would stay if there was room. After some discussion, our sleeping arrangements were made. Renda and Pam slept in the guest bedroom. Gina and Jennifer were sleeping in the living room on the futon. Lydia and Rachael were going to share Lydia's bed. That left Mandy and me staying in Marie's room with her, she had a king sized bed, so there was room for the three of us. We traded goodnight kisses and hugs. Then we went to bed...to sleep...I hoped.

The three of us cuddled up in Marie's bed. It wasn't long before we were fast asleep. After a few hours I awoke to someone bumping my side. I had my arm around Marie, gently cupping her breast. Mandy was lying behind me. I turned my head. Mandy seemed to be masturbating. I rolled over and kissed her cheek. She lowered the covers from her chest. I took her hint and lowered my mouth to her nipple. She sighed with pleasure. She came quickly, kissed my forehead, and said thanks. Cuddled together, we drifted back to sleep.

The Morning After

Waves of pleasure woke me. It was morning, and when I looked down I saw the top of Lydia's head as she licked my pussy. Marie was sighing next to me; Rachael was giving her the same treatment I was getting. We laid there for several blissful minutes.

"What brought this on?" Marie asked after she had orgasmed.

"You two were the last ones in bed, and we wanted to wake you up, nicely," replied Rachael.

"Oh my god, I'm coming!" I moaned. Lydia lapped me for a few more seconds, and then she leaned over and kissed Rachael.

"Now that you are a wake, come out and have some breakfast." Lydia said. She and Rachael left, bouncing hand in hand.

"That was very...surprising," said Marie after they were gone. "I can't believe I just had sex in the same bed as my daughter and at the same time, too."

"I can't believe it, either." I said. "I think I am becoming too comfortable with the idea of having sex with a woman. It does feel very good, though, and that was very hot. I wanted nothing more than Lydia at that moment."

"I can't believe Rachael went down on me. I used to babysit her when she was a toddler. I even changed her diapers. Oh my God, what am I doing?"

"It's ok, Marie. You just overwhelmed at the moment. I am sure you'll be ok with it after it sinks in."I rolled over and held Marie. We talked a bit longer and she calmed down. She said, "You know, I am really ok with what is happening. I just wish I had been woken up by you." Then she kissed me and I kissed her back. When we were both fully recovered (this included trips to the bathroom), we went out to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting around the table eating. Marie and I both blushed and apologized for our late arrival. Renda said "That's ok, honey, we heard you had a great wake up call."

That caused a bout of laughter. I blushed even brighter. As I looked around the table, I didn't see Pam. Suddenly Renda moaned, and I noticed Pam's head bobbing between Renda's legs. She was performing cunnilingus on Renda, right at the table. After Renda came, Pam raised her head and looked around. She smiled at me and Marie. Then she moved over to Rachael, spread the blonde's legs and dove right in.

About that time, Gina brought two plates of food over to us and I started eating. I ate slowly, watching Rachael and Pam. Marie seemed distant, at first. She ate methodically. She looked at me and smiled. Then she was looking over a Lydia and smiling at her. I knew then that everything was ok. After a few minutes, Rachael came with violent convulsions. Pam raised her head again and looked around. Lydia wiggled her finger at Pam; who crawled over to her and latched her mouth onto the young woman's vulva. We chatted for a while. Lydia came after only a minute or so. For a third time, Pam raised her head, and when no one seemed to be interested in cunnilingus, she stood up and walked over to Renda and sat on her lap.

After everyone had eaten, we went outside to the pool. The cool water felt wonderful on my skin. We floated around and played for a little while. Then Mandy and Lydia went inside to take showers and prepare to leave, they had an afternoon flight back to the Onaspa. Rachael went inside to dress; she was going to drive Mandy and Lydia to the airport.

I floated over to Pam, who was sitting on the edge of the pool near the shallow end. Marie was sitting next to her. We chatted for a few minutes. Lydia and Mandy came out dressed and carrying their bags. They said their goodbyes, as did Rachel when she returned with her bag. Marie stood up and gave both of them hugs. She kissed Rachael on the mouth passionately, and thanked her for the wake-up call. I climbed out of the pool and hugged them as well. Lydia kissed me and so did Rachael. Then they left.

Gina and Jennifer left next; they had ridden together and had to get back to college that afternoon. I probably should have gotten ready to leave as well, but I wanted to talk to Marie when we were alone. But, Renda walked over to Marie as she sat down on a lounge chair and Pam pulled me back into the pool. We started swimming around together for a minute or so. Then Pam said, "I really enjoyed fisting you last night."

I said "I should be the one thanking you."

She laughed and pulled me to her. We hugged and kissed for a while.

Pam looked over my shoulder and said, "I wonder where Renda and Marie went off to?"

"Do you want to get out and check on them?"

"Sure. Let's grab towels and go inside."

When we got inside we found Renda and Marie locked in a 69 on the futon in the living room. Not to be left out, Pam had me lay down on the cushion and we got into our own 69. After the four of us came, Renda said "Ladies, let's daisy chain."

Soon I was going down on Marie, Renda was eating me, Pam was eating Renda and Marie was eating Pam's pussy. Then after that, we switched again, so that I was eating Renda, Renda was eating Pam, Pam ate Marie and Marie ate my pussy. After a while, Marie stopped pleasuring me, I raised my head and saw that Pam was fisting her. Renda and I moved so we could watch, and I masturbated Renda to an orgasm.

After Marie exploded in orgasm, we cleaned up. Pam and Renda left shortly after that. Marie and I talked (which turned out to be great) and we traded phone numbers. I promised to see her soon. Then, I dressed and left. When I got home I showered and went to bed. I had a lot of things to tell Ali about when she got back. And I knew she would be jealous.

More to come in Best Friends: Ali's Adventure

12