Best Friend's Girl

Story Info
She cheats on her boyfriend with his best mate.
2.3k words
2.67
41.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LukeP
LukeP
1 Followers

She was always a straight girl and never looked at anyone else apart from her boyfriend Rob. Louise always slapped him playfully or got his attention back by kissing him whenever I used to make comments about other girls. He always used to tell me how they did it where and when. I didn't particularly want to know all of this but I didn't refuse to have the knowledge. She was as loyal as a sheep dog and never had eyes for anyone else apart from Rob. Louise was about 4ft 10, very short for a girl. Then she had 30 C breasts (I didn't find that out till later). She had black hair, brown eyes and a tan. She also had the cutest little face. I always got on with her on we weren't the best of friends but we got on well. The 3 of us were in the same year at university.

That all changed one night at the local nightclub Esquire. There were 4 of us going. Rob Louise Kerry and me. That night though Rob had a flu and Kerry had other arrangements. So rather than stay at home I took Louise down to the club. She was wearing a tight black dress and a blue leather jacket. She was looking mighty fine and I actually felt like fucking her then but then she is my best friend's girlfriend. We went to the pub first to have a couple of drinks. I got a Bacardi and coke for her and a Bud for me. We sat down and she started asking me questions about what rob has told me about their relationship, how does he talk of her and all that. I gave her the answers she wanted. Then she asked about me and I noticed throughout a major amount of flirting going on.

When we got to the club we started dancing and mucking around you know what normal people do. We had some more drinks and we were both merry. About 12 o'clock I got us another round and when I returned I saw hr being pestered by some bloke. As soon as I got there she flung her arms around me and claimed me to be her boyfriend she then gave a short sharp kiss on the lips. I went warm inside and he said, "I'll see you later bitch"

"Fuck you." I said

"Thanks Luke I needed help there."

"That's okay here's your drink."

The rest of the night went uneventful. Around 2 o'clock in the early morning the club was turning out and I said I'd go get the coats and she said she'd wait outside. 5 minutes later I appeared outside to look round and find Louise with her back up against the wall trying to fight off the thug that was making moves before. Without even thinking I run up and hit him as hard as I could. He fell to the floor and we ran round the corner.

"Luke yet again I don't know how to thank you."

At that point I lent down and kissed her gently on the lips. I pulled away to see her reaction. I was so nervous of what might happen. She smiled and pulled my head to hers and we kissed again but our mouths opened and her tongue slowly snaked into my mouth. I sucked on it and then returned the favour.

"Luke let's go back to your flat."

I stuck out my hand and called a cab over.

"Henshaw tower please."

I was semi hard in the cab and we were feeling each other up and letting our tongues do the talking. I tried my luck and slipped my hand up her skirt to see how she would react.

I didn't get far before she said:

"Stop! Wait till we are in your flat"

Yes I thought we are getting somewhere. I suddenly went cold and though of Rob. She sensed this and reassured me.

"Cmon Lukey I want you to fuck me."

We arrived at my flat and within minutes. I undressed and was standing there naked with my bone pointing up at her.

"Luke, I thought this might happen, so I was prepared."

"What?"

With that she pulled her straps over her shoulders and her dress dropped to the floor. This revealed her completely naked body. She was wearing no underwear and her firm tits were erect and her pussy hair was shaven into a nice inch thick line. I moved and kissed her. She lay down on the sofa and I rested on top of her. I ran my tongue down the centre of her body to her pussy and slowly slipped my tongue in her mice warm juicy pussy. I slowly pushed it in and moved it around. She groaned and pushed my head in further, until I was French kissing her pussy. I couldn't pull my head away because she was holding it there so I carried on letting my tongue to do work. By this time her juices were flowing and I wiped them off my chin with my middle finger so it was lubricated. I felt her ass and found her anus. Without haste I pushed my finger inside her anus. She jolted and groaned. Whether it was through pleasure or pain I will not know but I continued to lick and wiggle my middle finger. I carried this on for another couple of minutes until her body was tensing regularly. Without any warning she screamed "I'm cumming." I then felt and found her G-spot with my finger, and kept my other middle finger in her anus

I had become very hard and was gagging to fuck her. After only a few seconds of fingering both of her holes she started to shake and twist. I wanted her to cum all in my mouth. But she then tightened all of her leg muscles and let out a high pitched scream. I pulled my fingers out and placed my mouth at her pussy lips. She was still shaking and screaming when she shot her cum all in my mouth. Then a small dribble appeared and I quickly licked it up. Tension then left her body and she just lay there limp and breathing heavy. I stood up and slung her over my shoulder. I carried her into my room and flung her on my bed.

"That was the most awesome orgasm I've ever had. I can't express how much pleasure you just gave me. I don't have any energy left to fight you off spread me."

I then stood back and looked at Louise. Such a beautiful petite woman with a perfect figure smiling up at me with her own juices running down her leg and a very wet pussy, asking me to fuck her. I couldn't resist my cock took over my brain and I spread her. I could have cum right there and then but I held back. I moved in and placed my cock head on her pussy lips. I lent over and kissed her. She smiled and said:

"I've been wanting this for months. Fuck me the hardest you've ever fucked anyone before. I am tight, rip me open."

I couldn't believe my ears. Why did she want me to hurt her? I just obeyed. I grit my teeth and rammed it in my hardest. The whole bed shifted 6 inches back. She screamed in pain and then started screaming at me not to stop. Each time I rammed it in she let out an ear-piercing scream in pain. I was starting to enjoy it. So I kept ramming and I got into a rhythm.

I grabbed her tits and dug my nails in. I kept ramming. She was still screaming in pain and she tensed up all her muscles as she orgasmed. I was ready to cum so I withdrew and climbed up to her head. Her breasts were now bleeding and as I turned round there was blood all down her legs. I screamed at her to open her mouth. She opened it and looked up at me. Just as I saw the tears running down her cheeks I cam in her mouth. I just kept on pumping and squirting my load all over her face. When I had finished I stood up and left her sobbing still spread wide.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some objects. I then pulled the video camera out of my draw. I walked back into my bedroom and there was Louise with one of my T-shirts mopping up the blood.

"You split my pussy lips at the top of my cunt. It isn't too painful but my tits hurt like fuck."

"We ain't finished yet."

I pulled the 18-inch cucumber out my bag.

"I won't fit!"

"So we can try."

"9 inches is the most i've had in me."

I grabbed her. Kissed her and threw her onto my bed. She struggled but I slapped her and told her that I am going to fit it all in whether she wants me to or not, so she better spread wide AND RELAX.

"If you are going to film it make sure I get a copy. And I want close ups."

"You start it off, while I set up."

She spread herself wide and starting rubbing her clit. I was filming every minute of it. What she didn't know was that I was going to handcuff her to the bed and rape her tight ass. She eased 6 inches in and smiled for the camera. She kept rubbing her clit and easing it in. At around 10 inches she grimaced and said:

"It won't go any further!"

"It will. It's going into your womb."

"No, it hurts too much."

I slapped her and told her to shut up. I then slapped the cucumber and it moved in a 2 inches. Her eyes welled up and all her muscles tensed.

"That feels so good."

On that note I eased in the last 6 inches and her pussy lips closed around the end of the cucumber. She started shaking again and I rubbed her clit.

"You cunt. You fucking cunt. Oh fuck. Oh Luke, you god. I can't help it."

Louise was grabbing the sides of the bed waving her legs about. The end of the cucumber was now poking out, so I pushed it back in. She was still shaking and screaming. She suddenly stopped moving and screaming. She was just lying there limp with the end slightly visible. She had passed out through pleasure. This was my chance. I quickly zoomed in on her and I grabbed the handcuffs.

I turned her over and handcuffed her hands to the metal piped headboard so she was on all 4's with her ass poking up at me. I slapped her and she awoke.

"Luke what are you doing? Uncuff me!"

I said nothing and slowly eased the cucumber out. She just groaned with pleasure.

"Hey baby you ain't so tight any more. If you don't mind I think I might just rape your ass."

She went ballistic. She was screaming and trying to get the handcuffs off so I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

"You struggle any more and I ain't gonna use vascleline."

"Luke no, I'm too tight."

"Oh dear no Vaseline."

I grabbed her ass and rammed it in. I felt her ass split. She let out a blood-curdling scream and was crying hysterically. I withdrew and blood ran all down the backs of her legs. I added vascleline to my cock which was already lubricated with shit, cum and blood. I slid it in and out and Louise drew a breath sharply. I got a good rhythm going and I grabbed her hair and yanked it. Her head flipped back and her eyes were rolled. She had long since passed out so I withdrew and crawled round to her face and shoved my cock in her mouth. She immediately awoke for air but found herself gagged by my cock.

I was ready to cum so I crawled back round to her bleeding holes and slid my dick into her pussy and shot my load deep inside her cunt. I then started pumping again. It wasn't long before I shot another load. I withdrew and wiped my juice covered dick all in her face and hair. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She looked up and smiled. It was my instinct to let her suck my love pole so I uncuffed her and I laid back. She was covered in blood from the waist down but was still horny. For the next 5 minutes I was in heaven. I had a beautiful, horny slave giving me the best head of my life.

I lifted her head up when I was about to cum and shot it all in her hair. I then scooped her up and dumped her in the shower. She took over from there. I returned to the camera and carried it through to the television and set it up to view.

When she reappeared so was wearing only a towel and she dropped it onto the floor. She stood there naked and from behind her back pulled out my vibrator. She turned it on walked over and slouched down next to me. As I turned on the video she opened wide and slid it in.

"They are only small cuts."

I picked her up and placed her ass over my cock and let go. As she grimaced the picture on the TV appeared.

"Luke, lets keep this our little secret."

As her ass muscles adjusted to my cock once more I thrust it all in and said:

"Our secret. Just between us and these walls."

LukeP
LukeP
1 Followers