Best Friends Help Ch. 03

Story Info
The friends embark on a plan of seduction.
4.4k words
4.71
31.3k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers

Her heart pounding, Lily scrambled to her knees and fled to her room.

Even as her feet hit the stairs, she wasn't sure why. The deed was done. She'd sucked her father's cock. He'd come in her mouth. She'd loved that it had happened. She was pretty sure he'd felt the same.

But the look in his eyes, the gratification and bewilderment and amazement, had simply been too much. Lily's brain burned with the power of her transgression, the finality of what she'd done, with the force of her own arousal -- and his. So she fled.

Natalie sat on Lily's bed, looking up as Lily shut the door and put her back to it. The blonde's eyes widened and she broke into a smile.

"Did you do it? Oh my god, I can see it on your face. Literally, you've got... come here." Natalie fetched a tissue from the bedside table.

Lily complied, kneeling next to Natalie on the mattress. Natalie took her glasses and wiped them off, then wiped gently at Lily's face.

"My whole body's shaking," Lily said. "I don't think I could stand up right now if I wanted to."

"What happened afterward? What did he say?"

"He didn't say anything. I said 'I love you' and then I kind of ran away."

Natalie handed back the glasses. "Put those on so you can see my disapproving fucking frown."

"It was really awkward!" Lily protested in a stage whisper as she replaced her glasses. Her body was still quivering with arousal and adrenaline.

"Well, leaving the room before he could say anything or touch you is a sure way to make it not awkward."

Lily blushed. "I just... what if he yelled at me? What if I really screwed things up?"

Natalie brushed Lily's dark hair behind one ear. "My sweet little dumbass, if he was going to object and freak out because he didn't feel that way about you, he would have done it when his cock was in your mouth. Guys might frequently think with their dicks, but if he didn't secretly want to come in your mouth... he wouldn't have."

Lily sighed. "Should I go back down there?"

Natalie laughed and drew Lily into a hug. "No. He's probably pacing the floor right now, wondering what the hell he's going to say to you once he sees your face again. So give him some time to figure that out."

Lily looked up at her friend with a quizzical expression. "You almost sound like you've been through this before..."

Natalie bit her lip and glanced away. "A story for another time, okay? Right now, let's talk about where you want things to go next."

"Okay," Lily said hesitantly.

The blonde sat back and crossed her legs beneath her. "So. Let's get right to it. Do you want to fuck him?"

Lily took a deep breath. "Oh God, yes. I mean, if he... if that's something he..."

"Okay, settle down. Let's go with the assumption that's something he wants. Are you ready for the repercussions of that? Because blowing your dad, while a pretty serious change in your relationship, is something you could back off from. But if you start fucking him, that will change things pretty much forever."

Lily twisted her hair around her finger, thoughts racing. She wanted to be calm and analytical about this -- but at the same time, she didn't. She wanted to be more like Natalie, who seemed to weigh the options and then do whatever she wanted anyway. Ironic that Natalie was the one trying to advise caution, when she was the one who had all but goaded Lily into this situation in the first place...

"I want to," she blurted, before she had time to second-guess herself any further.

"Okay," Natalie said with a conspiratorial grin. "Now, assuming he doesn't beat down the door in the next five minutes and just take you hard against the wall, we can plan for how you'll make that happen."

"Plan?" Lily said. The thought of her dad taking her against the wall momentarily pushed everything else out of her imagination.

"Oh, yeah. We have to have a plan. We need to make you irresistible to him, so he basically has no choice but to fuck your brains out."

Lily laughed softly. "Jesus, Nat. Okay, what do we do?"

Natalie tied her blonde hair into a ponytail with the tie from her wrist. "First, I stop fucking him. I don't even suck him off. Without me to release the pressure, he'll soon start thinking of you. He'll already be thinking of you, but soon he'll be doing it non-stop."

"Okay."

"He'll probably want to have 'the talk' really soon, where you two discuss what happened and work out what to do. He may want to back off. His fatherly instinct is to protect you, even from himself."

Lily listened, pushing her glasses up on her nose.

Natalie counted off on her fingers. "You have to do three things: ensure him that you want this, reassure him it's okay that he wants it, and dress in a way that will make him crazy. Most of your clothes are bullshit, so you can borrow some of mine. Plus, it's summer, so we can get away with wearing a lot less."

"You really have had experience with this, haven't you?"

Natalie gave her a stern look. "Lily. We're talking about you. Story for another time, okay?"

"Fine. Then what?"

"Easy. Then you just keep putting yourself half-naked in his field of vision until he cracks. Drop things in front of him and bend over so he can see your boobs or your ass. It's not rocket science. Sooner or later, he won't be able to take anymore."

Lily made a face. "Are you sure I shouldn't go down there now and talk to him? I feel kinda bad."

Natalie shook her head. "Right now, he's just had an orgasm and he's feeling guilty and confused. If you wait until he's horny again, you'll have a much better chance of getting what you both want."

"God, you make it sound like it's..."

"What? Immoral? It is!" Natalie giggled. "That's what makes it so fun."

"It's like I'm manipulating him, though."

"Lily, do you love him?"

"Of course. He's my dad."

"And you want to make him happy, right? And you're pretty sure he feels the same way?"

"Yeah," Lily said, a little hesitantly.

"Then don't worry about it. Either this will happen, or it won't. Just be honest with him. He's a grown man. Flashing a little skin isn't magic. It's just showing him what he could have if he wanted it."

Lily shrugged and nodded, not entirely sure if she agreed, but willing to follow Natalie's lead for now. Still, she wondered how exactly Natalie knew so much about this...

"Now," Natalie said. "We'd better start our day. I'll distract your dad for a bit while you take a nice long shower and pick out an outfit."

#

Lily locked herself in the bathroom, ran the water hot, and soaped herself up. She tried to take her mind off the events of that morning, but she couldn't. Within a minute of standing under the water, the fantasies began to flow: her father interrupting her shower, demanding an explanation. Scolding her as she stood naked under the water. Turning her around and pushing her against the shower wall, smacking her ass to punish her, his shirt and pants getting soaked. Another smack as he chastised her. Bad girl. His fingers slipping down her back, under her ass and between her legs...

Lily slipped two fingers into herself with a moan, leaning against the warm tiles of the shower stall. It took only moments for her to massage herself to a shuddering orgasm, water running down her face and into her mouth.

"Dad," she dared whisper into the roar of the running water, the word slipping out like a plea.

When the pleasure passed through her, she finished her shower, dried herself off, and wrapped herself in a towel.

#

Lily returned to the bedroom to find her phone lighting up. She plucked it from the bed and found text messages from Natalie.

[your dad sent me away!]

[he gave me the car and told me not to come back for an hour or so]

[he seemed a little mad but I'm not really sure]

[anyway can't text driving good luck sorry]

"Fuck," Lily muttered, running her fingers through damp hair. She threw the phone back on the bed. She'd been hoping to at least have Natalie for some backup, in case her dad blew up at her. She was really hoping it wouldn't be like that.

Fortunately, Natalie had picked out an outfit and left it for her on the bed: a black sleeveless crop top and a black pair of shorts.

"Thank you, Nat," Lily said, and got dressed.

The shorts were very short -- low on the hips and high on the thighs. The crop top displayed a lot of flesh at the shoulders, belly and chest.

In other words, pretty much what Natalie had said: designed to show off her allure.

"Holy shit," Lily said as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit: not half bad.

She put on a pair of black shoes to complete the look, gathered her courage, and headed downstairs.

Her dad was making breakfast as she emerged into the kitchen: more fresh fruit and toast. No eggs this time. He set the food down in front of her as she sat. His gaze traveled over her body again, this time with more unease, but -- she was fairly certain -- with more desire as well.

"Hi," she said, brushing her hair back nervously. She didn't feel like eating.

"Hi." He sat down opposite her. They sat and stared at their food for awhile in silence.

"So, I guess we'd better talk," he said at last.

"Okay," she replied.

He took a deep breath. "What you did this morning... what we did--"

"I liked it," she blurted.

He paused, taken aback, then nodded hesitantly. "Okay, but we shouldn't have done it."

"Didn't you like it?"

"That's not the point. You're my daughter."

"I think it is. If you and I both enjoyed it, what's wrong with it?"

"A lot!" His voice rose, not quite to a shout, but getting there. He saw her flinch back and winced. "I'm sorry. It's just... if people found out..."

"People are not going to find out. It's just us up here. I'm not going to tell anybody. I know you're not. No one has to know." She was talking too fast.

He opened his mouth to say something, then shut it again. An awkward silence followed. Lily sat until she couldn't bear it anymore.

"I know you wanted me," she said at last, quietly. "Natalie told me what you said to her."

"Natalie is a troublemaker," her father grumbled.

Lily scowled. "You can't blame this on her. Is what you said to her a lie?"

He stammered. Lily marveled at the sight of it. "Not a lie, but... what I said was just words. This is real. It's different."

His words cut. Lily flinched with hurt. She wanted to lash out at him, but knew it wouldn't help. "If you didn't want me, Dad, you could have stopped me. But you didn't."

Her father looked shamefaced, then angry. "You don't get to turn this around on me. You two schemed to do this behind my back, like a trick."

"You would have said no if I'd just asked," Lily said in a small voice.

"That doesn't make it okay, Lily."

She looked down at her plate, pushing a grape around the rim aimlessly. "Maybe not. But I'm not sorry I did it. I wanted to. And I think you liked it. You came in my mouth, after all."

"Lily!" That familiar fatherly bark, but with an edge of surprise, and something else underneath. Arousal? Did part of him like hearing her talk like that?

She chose to embrace it, and met his eyes, not showing him the heart-pounding fear she felt.

"It doesn't have to be the last time, Dad."

"I don't think that would be a good idea," he said, but his gaze didn't leave hers.

For a moment, Lily wanted to cry. Was he really rejecting her? Was this where it ended?

But then she remembered what Natalie had said. She knew he wanted her. Given time, and enough persuasion, he would give in.

She picked up the grape and slid it into her mouth with a forefinger, slowly, deliberately.

He averted his eyes -- but only after a moment.

#

They finished breakfast -- though neither of them seemed particularly hungry -- and cleaned up the table.

The breakfast dishes had to be put in the dishwasher, so she helped her dad empty it and put the dishes away.

It was a chance to spend some time in close proximity to him, which she didn't mind. He didn't seem to, either. She took deliberate opportunity to snag the dishes that needed to be put away on high shelves or low drawers -- bending at the waist instead of the knees to put away the pots and pans, or reaching high to stack the glasses, standing on her tiptoes to let her top ride up and show a bit more flesh at the stomach and under her arms.

She tried this tactic a few times, and he did and said nothing. Lily wasn't sure he was even taking any notice -- not until he put his hands on her.

It happened as she was putting away the last of the coffee cups, which went on the high shelf to the left of the sink. As she reached to put the last one away, he stepped behind her and slid his hand over hers, grasping the cup. He took it away from her gently and put it on the shelf.

"That's my favorite one," he said. "Don't break it."

She scoffed a little. "I'm not going to break it, Dad."

Lily moved to turn around, but he stood directly behind her, his body inches from hers. His hands, warm and rough, touched her waist, thumbs sliding along the small of her back.

Suddenly her heart was pounding again.

She tried to control her breath, which suddenly wanted to quicken. Bracing her hands against the counter top, she held still, save to arch her back a little and push her ass backward. Her father's hands slid down a little, to her hips, his thumbs almost touching her ass.

Lily wanted his hands there. She wanted his hands on her whole body, on her naked flesh.

"Dad," she said softly, trying to convey the whole of her aching need for him in one word, hoping he would hear and understand.

For a moment, he pressed his body against hers, and she could feel he was hard.

Then her father's hands withdrew, too suddenly.

"You should go put some pants on, Lily," he said. She could hear the bitterness and self-consciousness in his voice.

His footsteps retreated from the kitchen, down the hall. Lily sighed in frustration, leaning down to press her forehead against the counter top.

But she smiled. They'd gotten so close. Next time, things would be different.

#

Natalie returned not long after to find Lily alone in the living room, ignoring a movie on TV and scrolling through her phone. She had shopping bags looped over one arm.

"Where's Pops?" The blonde flopped on the couch next to Lily and tossed the bags on the floor.

"He went to work."

Natalie squirmed her way between Lily and her phone, laying her head in Lily's lap. "Did he give in to his unholy passions? Was it wet and messy? Tell me-e-e-e."

Lily sighed and put her phone aside. "No. We talked. He did exactly what you said he'd do. He talked about how it was wrong and how we should stop."

"And what did you say?"

"I told him I didn't care and he could do whatever he wanted to me, more or less."

Natalie hooked her finger into the cleavage of Lily's shirt. "While wearing this slut outfit? What's wrong with him?"

Lily pushed her hand away gently. "I don't know. He kind of called me out for what we did this morning. And maybe he's not wrong."

"What? A surprise morning blowjob from two girls? What a tragic fucking burden to bear." Natalie began scrolling through her phone while laying in Lily's lap.

"Okay, yeah, but I'm..."

"Lily. For the last time. Did he stop you when he clearly could have?"

"No."

Natalie smiled and nodded. "Okay then."

Lily played with Natalie's hair, stroking it gently as they sat together. "Something did happen after that."

Slowly, Natalie laid her phone on her chest, blue eyes widening. "Do go on."

"After we talked, we were putting dishes away, and I was leaning up against the counter, and he put his hands on my hips. Like, almost touching my ass, but not quite. And he pressed himself against me."

"Pressed himself against you like..."

"Like I could feel he was hard."

Natalie bit her lip and smiled in delight. "And then what?"

"And then nothing. He left."

"Damn it!" Natalie exclaimed. "Okay, don't worry. We'll make this work. I figured out the next phase of the plan while I was out."

Lily grinned, still running her fingers through Natalie's hair. "Tell me."

"You and I are going to sleep in separate beds tonight. Or, rather, I'm going to get the bed and you're going to get the couch downstairs."

"And why are we doing this?"

"So he can try to fuck me to burn off his frustration, and when I don't let him, he comes down to find you." Natalie made a gesture as if to indicate it was perfectly obvious.

"Why do I get the couch?" Lily asked with a frown.

"Because that downstairs is soundproofed because of the home theater he has down there. So when he rails the shit out of you--"

Lily thumped her on the forehead. "Nat! Quit it."

Natalie giggled. "I just mean, you'll be more alone down there. It will feel more covert and secret. Trust me."

"Okay, I do. Even though you're helping me fuck my dad and I probably should not trust you at all."

They looked at each other and snorted laughter.

#

Robert stayed late at the office -- a turn of events that surprised Lily not at all. She and Natalie amused themselves by binge-watching a show on Netflix and slowly getting ravenous. When he finally came home, bearing Chinese take-out, they were both too hungry for anything to feel awkward.

Lily hadn't changed from her outfit, despite her father's admonition. Natalie had changed into a brief tank top and a crotch-length miniskirt which rode up to eyebrow-raising heights whenever she moved.

When they finished eating -- at the kitchen table, as per Robert's insistence -- she bounced over to him, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for dinner," she said. She tried to squirm into his lap, but he gently pushed her away.

"You're welcome, girls."

Lily watched this with amusement. It was fun to watch her father get embarrassed, although there barely seemed any point to it after the events of the morning.

He was pretending it hadn't happened. They all were. But even Lily knew he couldn't keep that up forever. Sooner or later, they'd all have to acknowledge it.

Natalie bounced away, skirt flying. Lily watched as her father gazed at her retreating ass. He caught Lily's gaze, realized he'd been caught looking, and shifted uncomfortably.

Lily responded with a knowing smile, as welcoming as she could make it. She wanted the signal to be clear:

You can have what you want.

#

That night, Natalie lent Lily some sleepwear: a sheer pink robe, so short it barely covered Lily's ass, held closed only by a think silk tie.

"The hell," Lily said as she turned it over, examining it. "This thing barely exists."

Natalie gave her a withering look. "It's barely supposed to. It's there so he has easy access to all your fun parts. So go downstairs and put it on and shut up. Your bedroom is mine now."

Lily stuck out her tongue. Natalie laughed and hugged her. "Good luck tonight, pervert."

"Thanks. Sleep tight."

She gathered pillows, blankets, and the robe and padded downstairs. Her dad was sitting in the living room chair, and saw her descending to the finished basement.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Natalie's feeling like some alone time tonight," Lily declared. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch downstairs."

"Uh..." she heard him say, but didn't catch anything further.

During the summer, the basement was only marginally cooler than the rest of the house, and the couch was legendary for its comfort. It faced the projection TV, and Lily had fallen asleep on it during at least a hundred movies.

She arranged the pillows and blankets the way she liked, then undressed and changed into the robe. It was tiny, and she felt almost more naked than naked wearing it. But the silk felt good against her bare skin, and she settled into the couch with a happy sigh and watched some videos on her phone.

autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers
12